Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A weekend of discoveries~

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A weekend of discoveries~ - Page 4 Empty Re: A weekend of discoveries~

Post  Kanon Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:22 pm

Kanon hugged Maya and bid the pair goodbye. Cuddling sounded amazing. "That sounds perfect. Cuddling, maybe watch a movie. And get packed for your house." They went back to Kanon's house and he got packed for Miku's. He still made sure he had an extra bag ready and some of his art supplies so he could paint Miku's mother her own portrait. Finally though he was able to lay down on the couch and cuddle him.

"I like this way better then shopping."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:50 pm

Miku helped where he could, but all in all there wasn't much he could do until Kanon decided to flop down upon the couch and cuddle him. Once his crush was there he rolled a bit and let him lay about him, holding him securely and nuzzling the side of his head, "I couldn't agree more, I like holding you." They stayed like that for a few hours, just talking and enjoying each others company. Until his mom announced she was home and they pulled apart, it was time to head towards the train station.

"Ready for Shibuya? My mom's probably already waiting for us knowing her." Miku smiled sweetly at Kanon as they gathered his things to load into the car, "Oh and Kanon?" When the raven haired teen turned to face him he gave him a quick kiss on the cheek as well, his smile afterwards showed that it was for the kiss he'd recieved earlier... and that he really liked him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:02 am

Kanon was ready to go adn actually getting excited about it. His mood was rising. Looking up at Miku he was surprised to find a kiss on the cheek...wow...He couldn't help blushing at the look Miku gave him. This was going to start something for sure.

"Miku..."

"Alright. Let's get you boys to the train station." Kanon's mother came out and hopped in the car, waiting for them to get in the car. Meanwhile the teen's heart soared. Maybe...maybe he wasn't as out of the running as he thought. Maybe he had a chance.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:04 am

The ride to the train station was a fast one, it wasn't too long before they were on the train and moving. The good thing about trains in the morning or evening was they were less crowded. The car they were in only had a few people, all who seemed they were getting off before Shibuya. Miku stretched happily before he laid his head on Kanon's shoulder. One way or another he was going to show Kanon that he was only wanting him and that no one was going to be able to just waltz in and steal him. The only way that would work was if Kanon gave up completely, Miku wouldn't let that happen though.

He texted his mom letting her know they were on the way, then looked up at Kanon and smiled a bit. "We having fun yet?" It wasn't shopping, and technically they were still cuddling... it made him quite happy.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:29 pm

Kanon smiled when he felt Miku holding him. It was nice. All he wanted to do was this, but some people were staring. How rude! Oh this would be good. He moved so he could whisper to Miku. "Follow my lead..." The teen smiled at his crush and kissed him softly. He was going to make those people wish they hadn't been staring. Kanon shifted his body and moved one of his legs over Miku's as he moved closer to him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:25 pm

Miku noticed the stares but ignored them, they could just get over it... Kanon whispering in his ear like that made his heart beat quicken and his cheeks flushed lightly. He turned his head to look at him but found his lips meeting with the others, he responded almost instantly. Kanon's lips against his own was just... wow. A lot better than getting just a peck on the cheek that was for sure.

He found the others leg laying over his own, instinctively his own hand moved down to hold it there while the other move around his back to pull him closer. This was amazing, unexpected, but amazing... He was loving every second of it. The other had to know now... He had to see that it was obvious that Miku only wanted him, not those people at the pool, not Teruki, just him. Kanon was the one he wanted to make smile, to hold like this...

People were quick to look away from the scene but that didn't seem to deter them in the least bit. It wasn't until after the next stop did they pull away from each other, their car was empty now, most people had gotten off or moved to the next car... Oh well. He smiled at the other before pulling him into his lap and resting his head on his shoulder. "You're something else... Is it so hard to believe that I've only had eyes for you ever since I first saw you? I like you, a lot... and I hate seeing you upset over a guy like Teruki... You can do so much better than him..." Miku could help but to kiss him again, he was just so... irresistible to him. He just wanted to give him everything and them some... Now he was starting to understand why he had that urge to go to see Kanon.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:21 pm

Kanon purred in happiness as Miku pulled him into his lap. The purring stopped quickly though. Why was is it so hard for Miku to understand that he wasn't so self confident...that he was the best Kanon had ever been interested in and way out of his league.

"Miku...you're the first to ever treat me like this. You want to know how I got so good at painting? Because the boys I've had...I drew random pictures when waiting for them to come over or pick me up for the movies...or call. I know what they expect of me and I know that I'm not going to get anyone better...you're the first to ever be like this and....well I'm scared. I'm scared to find out what will happen if I let myself fall for you adn let you in. I don't believe you'd do that to me...but I didn't believe Teruki would either..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:01 pm

"Kanon..." Miku ran his fingers through his long hair, looking him in the eyes as he spoke. He was scared to let him in, scared of being hurt. And to hear about the terrible luck he'd had with guys... it was more than enough to make him understand that he was going to have to prove himself worthy of being more with him, not the other way around.

"That's wrong... and stupid on their part. You're amazing Kanon, you're talented, sweet, funny... More than anyone could ask for! Don't even think for a second that you can't do better than them just because that's all you've ever had. I don't blame you for being scared though, you have every right. If I have to, I'll spend all the time in the world proving that I'm good for you." The blonde hugged him close and nuzzled his shoulder, "Would I be asking too much to ask what happened with Teruki?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:11 pm

Kanon listened and let the words sink in. He was happy to know that Miku was willing to go the extra mile for him. "Miku...oh. H-He..." The teen sighed and moved back into the seat beside Miku but still kept his legs over him.

"He dated me for over a year...and then. Then I finally let him in. I let him into my heart and into my bed. I was so happy that night and the next morning. My favorite cousin was coming over. He was the same age as Miko and me and we were inseparable when he was over. Well I was on my way to pick him up but he'd met someone at the train station adn they hooked up. I-I caught them together. It wasn't something I ever wanted to see. One Teruki was cheating on me...but with my favorite cousin Bou.

I don't blame Bou at all. He didn't know about Teruki...just that I had a boyfriend and that he would be meeting him when he came. I was hoping they'd get along. I-I never expected that...Bou apologized to me for months and still does when he sees me. We're still close but not as close as before. He's still with Teruki though, god only knows why. But Teruki makes him happy and I wanted Bou to be happy so I gave him my blessing to be with who he wanted. Just not to bring Teruki around me.

He tries...but we all live near eachother now with Bou having moved her with his mom. It's hard...you know? To not see him. But Bou tries not to let it happen. He doesn't like what Teruki does to me either...you'd like him. Bou. You guys would be good friends."
It was obvious that Kanon was still trying to coop with it all and that it was hard for him to tell Miku. But he did...and he hoped his crush understood not to diss Bou in any way, shape, or form.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:25 pm

Miku only nodded, though it wasn't Bou that disgusted him, it was Teruki. "I'm so sorry... But I can honestly tell you now, I'd never do that. It's... to similar to what my dad did to my mom. I wouldn't be able to live with myself. Thank you for telling me though... Though it make me dislike that jerk even more so now. If he has somebody, who is from the sounds of it probably just as nice as you, he certainly shouldn't be checking others out... I'll protect you... He wont want to mess with you much, if he does he'll deal with me." He was completely serious. Teruki had better watch his step or Miku would be on his ass. No one should be making Kanon feel like that.

"Couple more stops and we'll be in Shibuya... Can I hold you some more?" Miku opened his arms towards him and pouted a bit, he liked having him close...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:31 pm

Kanon smiled at Miku, liking what he was hearing. Miku really did care. That was good. He moved into his crush's arms and held him close. This was...huge. Well, huge for Kanon. The next two stops were short. They were all good. Then they were in Shibuya. A woman was there waiting for him but he wasn't sure who. She obviously knew Miku though, oh. His mom. Of course.

"H-hello Ms. Tsukiyama. Nice to meet you."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:44 pm

When they got off the train, almost instantly he saw his mother and smiled. The woman rushed up to her son and hugged him, "Oh I've missed you so much! The house is so quiet when you're gone my dear... Hm? Oh you must be Kanon, I've heard so much about you! I'm Mika, it's a pleasure hun." She gave the nervous boy a hug before continuing, "You boys ready?" It was easy to tell where Miku had gotten his looks and mannerisms from, he resembled his mother a lot. A blessing as far as he was concerned.

Nevertheless, they followed his mom out and made the quick drive home to their spacey condo. Miku was always nervous about bringing people here for fear of them thinking he was too spoiled. But in all truth it was simply because his mother was a very successful artist and she wanted to have a comfortable living space. "Here we are, you two just make yourself comfortable, I'll start dinner soon." Miku took Kanon's hand and smiled at him, "Care for a tour?" He wondered if Kanon would recognize his mothers works or not, she was famous... He knew he'd at least know his own work. Miku happily hung it up all over the house. When Kanon agreed Miku led him to the kitchen, where his mother was pulling everything out for lomein, then the living room. He took him down the hallways and opened each door to show him inside, "Here's the guest room, it's across from Mom's, the next door is the bathroom, and here's my room." Miku opened his door and let Kanon step in. He had a fairly large room for someone his age. It was big enough to hold his full sized bed, computer desk, two tall book shelves, and still have room to roll around. The walls proudly displayed all on his interest, that included a lot of Kanon's work and the picture of them together.

Miku jumped onto his bed and pat the spot next to him, his bed was extremely soft... and laying on it with Kanon made it all the better. "That's about all for this tour, any questions or suggestions?" He smiled playfully at him and poked his tongue out.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:07 am

Miku and his mom looked quite a bit alike. It was amazing...he could tell Miku took after his mother. How sweet. He smiled at the tour seeing that there was a bunch of both his mother's and his works around the house. "Wow...that's...impressive. You didn't buy all these at the con did you? You've been collecting for awhile. This is one of my first real paintings." Kanon started to laugh at the picture though he turned to Miku and laid down on the bed.

"You knew Bou before you met him. He posed for that picture. It's soft reds and bright pinks to describe his aura. The lace look on the edges were for his style of clothing and the picture itself? It's his bare back with his arms crossed around his front. He has a tatoo on his left shoulder now. It's the Earth Dragon. He's a Virgo. The Virgo symbol is in the scales on the dragon. It's an awesome tattoo."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:25 am

Miku smiled at him as he listened, his arm laid over his stomach with his hand holding his side gently, stroking it occasionally with his thumb. He hoped he wasn't over stepping any boundaries... but he figured Kanon would let him know if he was. "Sounds like it would be. Do you have any tattoos? That you'd be willing to show off anyways."

Just then his phone buzzed and he quickly pulled it out to answer it, "Hello?... Yeah he's here. No you can't steal him... Or me... Aw I know... Tomorrow?... Yeah I'm making you wait Emi, I wanna spend some time with him tonight. Alright?... alright, bye~" Miku hung up then crawled over Kanon a bit to put his phone on the desk. "Not even home an hour and they wanna steal us away. But, so long as you don't mind I think I'll keep you as mine for the night." And hopefully many many more. But that would have to wait until a little later.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:30 am

Kanon smirked playfully at Miku. "Well if you weren't paying enough attention to notice when we were in the pool then you'll just have to wait and see." Miku's phone went off though and he found that his friends wanted to steal him. "Oh I don't mind you keeping me to yourself. Though I take it we're going to have a long day tomorrow?" He moved them so that he was straddling Miku's hips, looking down at him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:40 am

"You tease..." he glared, but he was smiling, meaning he wasn't mad in the least bit. When Kanon moved above him he couldn't help but to think, oh my... Miku liked this position, his hands laced together behind Kanon's lower back to keep him from moving. "We might just... and I may have to find a way to include swimming now." He winked at him and just held him there... but found himself wanting to lean up and kiss him. That kiss on the train left him wanting more kisses... he didn't want Kanon to think badly of him though. After all he wanted to impress him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:07 am

Kanon grinned at Miku and shrugged. "You don't have to go swimming. Here." The teen leaned up and removed his shirt. There was indeed a tatto on his lower hip. It was a connection of three different things. The air symbol, Gemini symbol and a mouse. It was very decorative and accented his hip nicely.

"I went with Bou and got my element, Zodiac, and Astro sign all in one tattoo. What do you think?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:48 am

Miku watched his every move closely. Every little detail as Kanon removed his shirt was not missed by him... Sure enough, there on his perfectly shaped his was an amazingly detailed tattoo. It fit there so perfectly, almost as if he was born with it. Slowly, his hand came around to trace a few of the lines.

"It's amazing, did you design it yourself? I may have you design me one if so..." Miku's fingers continued to trace the small, detailed lines, even as his eyes trailed up Kanon's well toned body to his face. God he was so gorgeous... "Maybe I should get one on the opposite hip, unless you have a better place?" Miku leaned up a bit and pulled his own shirt off and tossed it, it was getting hot anyways.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:53 am

Kanon smiled at Miku and let his eyes close with his tracing of his tattoo. "Your hands are soft..." Miku's shirt was gone within a few seconds and Kanon's lips were on his skin. His delicious warm skin. He was hoping Miku wouldn't mind. He was wanting to be closer. Kanon was wanting more...more but not all the way. It would be nice to do. But by the sounds and feel of it, his crush wasn't minding at all.

"I think you like me doing this...and yes. I will definitely design a tattoo for you."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:11 am

The warm lips against his skin definitely caught him off guard, but it felt amazing. His body shuddered bellow him... A soft moan escaped him just as Kanon pulled back and spoke. Miku heard him, and nodded, but at that moment just wonted to be closer to him.

"I do..." Miku rolled them, now laying between his legs, "now I wanna return the favor..." He head lowered to kiss and adore his skin, giving him all the same treatments Kanon had given him. He however was making a trail up his neck and to his lips, he loved kissing him... granted he'd only done it today... His lips were just so perfect against his own... He pulled back and looked into his eyes, "Sorry... I couldn't help myself."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:22 am

Miku had him on his back and started kissing him all over. Oh. Dear. God. "Oh...Miku..." Kanon's hands found his hair and tangled them into the soft locks. "Mmm..." One of his legs moved to wrap around Miku and pull him closer. Someone's phone was going off again. He didn't care who it was or what they wanted. Didn't matter which phone it was either. He was with Miku and this...there was no way he was stopping it.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:34 am

Miku moaned When Kanon's leg came around him, he liked the noises Kanon had, they were arousing... Not that thy wanted that, but if they ever did... well, he knew it would be a bonus. He covered Kanon's lip with his own again, his hands exploring everywhere before his lips followed. A phone was going off but if Kanon could ignore it, then he would. The ringing stopped for a minute, but soon started up again... It wasn't his phone.

"You wanna... answer... that? Or not... Mm... I don't care..." Miku moved back up to kiss him, either way he knew they would soon be back to doing this. But that was definitely not his phone or ringtone.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:52 am

Kanon stopped and actually listened to the ringtone. Oh. "I'll answer. That's Bou." He moved them and grabbed his phone, picking up the line.

"Hey, Bou-Bou....what?! ...H-he did...It's okeh. Not your fault. Nani? O-okeh...?" Kanon sat up and held the phone out to Miku.

"He wants to talk to you." Bou waited for Miku to get on the phone.

"Miku? I know what Teruki did and I'm sorry...he's...he doesn't respect people. I'm working on him. Don't hurt him. He's been through so much. I know I'm partly to blame for that even though he doesn't blame me. He needs to have someone good for him. You sound like you'd be good for him. He won't be able to stand being hurt again. Teruki nearly crippled him...keep him close and keep him happy. I haven't seen him smile like that in a long time. Thank you..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:06 am

Miku was slightly confused as he took the phone... Bou was giving him a heads up. "I wont, I can promise you that much... But... I can also tell you, that if Teruki does try to inadvertently hurt him again I wont stand for it either. I'm sorry... I'll try my best though. Yeah... Okay, here he is." Boud probably didn't like the idea of his boyfriend getting hurt, but it killed him on the inside to see Kanon like that.

He handed the phone back to Kanon and nuzzled and kissed his shoulder lightly. Letting Kanon finish his conversation before going further, once he was off though he pulled Kanon above him, "Sorry if that was harsh... But I don't like to see you like that... I hope Bou doesn't think badly of me..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:12 am

Kanon bid his cousin farewell and smiled at Miku. It made him laugh to think Bou would think bad about him. "God no. He likes you. No one has ever had the guts to say that about Teruki. He says you're okeh in his book. That if Teruki does it again to put him in his place...that he has to learn. Bou's trying but he's starting to lose faith in Teruki's ability to change. Thank you...it put him at ease." Kanon kissed Miku softly as his mother knocked on the door. Dinner was done. Oh! That reminded him. He wanted to offer to do a portrait of her.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum