Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A weekend of discoveries~

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A weekend of discoveries~ - Page 3 Empty Re: A weekend of discoveries~

Post  Miku Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:10 pm

Miku smiled at that idea, his mother would love that he was sure. Leaving? "She's expecting the evening train tomorrow actually. But if that's going to be an issue I could probably reschedule?" He looked from Kanon's parents to Kanon himself waiting to hear any objections. It didn't seem to be a problem though.

"So you'll be here all of tomorrow though right? We have to go do something before you leave! We might not see you until the con after all... since school isn't to giving with breaks that are consecutive with other schools..."

"Sounds good, I wouldn't mind doing some shopping before we left. I need some new SexPot clothes and the store here I heard was amazing." Miko seemed pleased enough about this idea and was always ready to spend money on fashion, "You up to that Kanon?" He'd gladly let Kanon pick him out some things to try on... He liked his style.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:44 am

"A trip to SexPot is always game with me. We could go tomorrow and make an afternoon of it and then get back here with enough time to have dinner and say goodbye to everyone before we pack real quick and go to your house...sound good?" Kanon was looking for anyone to object and yet again, no one did. He rather liked it.

"Sweet. It's all settled...and so is my tummy. Dinner was wonderful mom but I'm full."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:43 am

Miku's stomach was in agreement with Kanon's words, he was full and dinner was fantastic. He excused himself along with Kanon and they escaped back to his friends room. Miku however was more than ready for a nice hot shower... "Any chance I could steal your shower? Chlorine isn't my favorite." His favorite was actually the wild honeysuckle shampoo his mom used, he even packed a couple of small bottles of it because he loved it so much.

He was down at his bag now pulling out just a pair of shorts and his shampoo and conditioner bottles. If they were gonna cuddle he wanted to smell good to him. He wondered if they would cuddle though since it seemed they'd both have no shirt... His showers were always hot ones so he never wore a shirt after wards.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:54 am

The pair left the table and went back upstairs. "Yeah of course. Just so long as you leave some hot water for me. I want one too." Kanon sat down on his bed as if to say he's stay put until his friend got back. He did too. The teen got all his things together and simply waited. It didn't take him long once Miku was done though. He put in his pomegrante and green tea extract shampoo and conditioner. It made his hair fluffy, soft, and yet shiny. He too came back in just a pair of shorts but stil cuddled up to Miku.

"You smell good my friend."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:10 am

"I will no worries~" Miku took his shower then waited for Kanon to finish as well. He laid down on the bed and smiled as soon as Kanon csme to cuddle him. "You smell quite amazing yourself... and you're all kinds of warm, I love it." He cuddled his chest without much thought. It wouldn't be too long before Miku would be leading him around Shibuya...

"I wish this week were longer, it's gonna suck having to go back..." The blonde sighed and clinged a bit to his friend.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:17 am

Kanon pulled them closer together and smiled. He pouted at the thought of the week ending though. "Yeah...but we don't live that far away from eachother. We could always just visit eachother one weekend out of the month. That sounds good right? One weekend you come here and then next month I go there...or biweekly if needed. Minus cram week and finals of course. I'd say it'd be a good system." A sigh of content escaped him as he moved the blankets over them and settled in for the night. It was highly doubtful he'd be moving before morning.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:00 am

Miku nodded at that plan, "Sounds good, I don't think I would have made it until the con. More than likely I'd sneak over and ninja my way into your bed." As he spoke, he was already adjusting himself to hold Kanon like he had when they'd napped together. He hoped it wasn't over-bearing for Kanon, he just... wanted him close and wanted to have him safe and happy. It made him feel better to be this close to him...

The next morning came and it was a rather early one for him... He was laying face-down and the smell of Kanon's shampoo had him surrounded, pulling back a bit led him to find he'd nuzzled himself into the crook of his neck. Further observations led him to discover he was above Kanon and that his friends legs were holding him in place. He blushed darkly and tried to figure a was out of this without waking Kanon but saw none... With a blush still covering his cheeks he leaned in to his ear and whispered his name softly, trying to carefully wake him up so he could go right back to sleep.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:27 pm

Kanon woke up to Miku softly calling his name. He moved and found himself attached to Miku. He didn't mind it for some reason and pulled himm closer. "Mmmm....good morning~" Kanon moved his legs so Miku could pull away but simply cuddled into him further.

"I sleep better cuddling you for some reason. I normally have insomnia really bad. Thank you..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:40 pm

Miku moved from above him and to his side but still moved to hold him close. "I'm happy to help... I like to cuddle you." Miku didn't want to tell him that he felt the need to watch out for him though, he figured that would be weird. There was nothing here to hurt him... so thus nothing to worry him... But he was uneasy still.

"I'll give you one of my hoodies before you leave, maybe that'll help you out until we meet again?" Scents were the next best thing to having the person actually there, and his hoodies held his scent the longest. "Mm... It's really early... but I dunno if I'll be able to go back to sleep or not..." Miku's hands rubbed over his friends bare back, enjoying the smoothness of it all. Maybe they would get an early start of going to SexPot and the mall arcade, after all Kanon said he still needed to pack.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:09 am

A soft blush graced Kanon's face as he felt Miku's hands on his back. He felt so comfortable there for some reason. "We don't have time. We are going major shopping and then...and then we'll come home and pack and I'm taking an extra large duffel bag for all the stuff I buy while in Shibuya. This is going to be fun." His eyes were alight with happiness as he rolled them so he could get up. Kanon stared down at Miku and offered him a hand to get up.

"We have quite a day ahead of us."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:26 am

Kanon's smile was contagious, he couldn't help it whenever he could see the happiness shining in his eyes. Taking his hand, he allowed him to help him to get up off the bed. Twenty minutes later they were dressed and ready to go, they just had to wait for Miko and then they were off. The mall was still quiet when they showed up, it was quite nice. The one store he was looking forward to the most was now before them, SexPot, and it looked stocked and just ready for him to go at it.

"Hey guys~ We just got a new shipment of things in and you'll be my first customers of the day! So please let me know if you need anything, 'kay?" Miku was so happy... he eyeballed everything before turning to Kanon, "Help me pick out some things?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:46 pm

Kanon was thrilled with the new shipment...and Miku wanted his help. The teen grinned and took his hand, pulling him to items of choice. They were wandering around for a good while, collecting clothes. Kanon was very giddy with seeing Miku in new Sex Pot. They moved to the dressing rooms and agreed to come out with a new outfit on each time and then pick the best ones.

"Try the skinny jeans and the stripped hoodie shirt first. See you in a few~" Kanon put on the new pants that had leg warmers buckled to the pants so there was a gap showing his knees and form fitting black Sex Pot tee with random designs on it. He was the first to come out of the stalls and stood there waiting for his friend/newly developing crush.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:01 pm

Kanon was having all sort of fun it seemed helping him pick out things, and most of the things he picked Miku loved. He smiled at him as the went to go try on the new things... He heard Kanon coming out just as he slipped into the shirt, and once he was dressed he stepped out and grinned at his crush. "Very nice, it looks great on you~" That was almost 'push against a wall and ravish' great... but he wouldn't do that quite yet.

"What do you think? I've always liked how SexPot pants fit, everything clings nicely." They modeled for a bit and then Miku went to change into his next outfit. It was similar to Kanon's first one other than this one showed off more thigh and had an uneven wrap around skirt. He slipped into a printed T and jacket before stepping out modeling again for Kanon. "I like this one, I definitely want this pair."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:39 am

Kanon liked the way the clothes fit on Miku. He waited just to watch Miku walk back into the dressing room. He liked his butt...a lot. Kanon went in to change into a pair of skinny jeans with safety pins and a bunny eared hoodie shirt that was a bit too big and just covered his ass.

"Oh wow...I really love those pants on you..." Miku's thigh was highly distracting.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:36 am

Miku liked Kanon's reaction, and he loved his bunny hoodie. It made him look cute and super innocent. He took a step closer to Kanon and the hood of the shirt up, the long bunny ears dangled cutely, "Aw... This one is definitely a keeper for you, it's adorable and I love it." Miku let one of the bunny ears slide between his fingers, but that also let him stroke the side of his head. This was nice, he knew that he would be wanting more of this. Kanon was too addicting to stay away for long...

"Alright, one more outfit, see ya soon~" He pulled him into a quick hug before walking back to his changing stall, swinging his hips just a little bit more since he knew Kanon would be watching. Quickly he changed into another pair of skinny jeans, these ones hung low on his hips and clung just as nicely as the last pair. The shirt had a low, round collar and just met with the jeans, he couldn't wait to see Kanon react. Walking from the stall, he went to lean against a wall and waited for his friend, "I think you'll like this pair of jeans better than the first~" He was teasing him lightly now, coaxing him to hurry along and come out.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:04 am

Kanon came out and stared....oh. dear. god. "...You look so hot in SexPot. Your girlfriend must be very happy with your wardrobe...maybe I'll get to meet her?" He stared at Miku with obvious admiring and desire.

"What do you think of my last outfit?" This one was a shredded pair of jeans that clung in the right places along with a formfitting black SexPot shirt and a plaid printed jacket.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:18 am

Miku almost didn't hear all of what Kanon said, girlfriend? He thought... he must have thought Emi or one of the other girls in their cosplay group was with him. He knew Kanon had asked his opinion on what he was wearing but the girlfriend thing pressed to be cleared up. "I don't have a girlfriend. Just a lot of friends that are girls..." His facial features fell a bit, he thought he was being rather obvious with his flirting but... obviously he'd failed miserably though.

"You look amazing though, SexPot does you much justice." He smiled and pushed off the wall to go back into his changing stall and start to undress. He had his jeans up and around his waist, but still unfastened, before he started putting the new clothes back on the hangers. While his mind wracked itself to remember if he'd said or done anything to even remotely hint at a girlfriend, he'd not closed the door very well let alone lock it. Just a slight touch would probably push it open and reveal his half dressed self.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:30 am

Kanon's face lit up. He was so excited. Miku didn't have a girlfriend!...but he'd been really friendly...maybe he'd been flirting back and Kanon didn't know it!? But then there was a chance he had a boyfriend instead...crap. The teen quickly changed and then went to see if Miku was finished. But in the process of them trying outfits, Teruki had come in looking for some new wardrobe and was going to a dressing room...unfortunaely Miku already occupied it. Not that the guy minded. He simply looked at him.

"Would you like to go out for coffee sometime? I'd love to take you." Teruki was grinning at Miku when Kanon stepped out.

Oh. No.

His face fell when he heard Teruki. How long had he been there...and was he really going to take Miku too? Well so much for that pipe dream. Kanon gave up so easy when it came to Teruki for some reason. He felt like he couldn't win...like Teruki was still better than him somehow. His confidence in Miku's crushing on him plummeted.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:50 am

Miku jumped a bit what he heard the door open, where it Kanon he would have been quite alright, but it wasn't. It was that guy from the other day that had made Kanon sad. That instantly didn't settle well with him at all. That still didn't hide the blush on his cheeks as he quickly moved to fix his pants and slip into his shirt, as he did though Teruki asked him out on a date, "Excuse me?"

"You, me, a little innocent coffee date? It'd be fun."

Miku arched an eyebrow at him, was this guy seriously trying this in front of Kanon and after he'd just walked in on him? He couldn't help but to laugh softly, "No thanks, excuse me..." He grabbed up his clothing and moved to slide by him, but Teruki put a hand on his arm, he wasn't used to rejection, "If this is about walking in on you I--" "It's not," he tugged his arm away and spotted Kanon, putting an arm securely around his shoulders and pulling him close, kissing his temple for good measure, "but I've already got my eye set on someone quite amazing." Without another word he turned around and walked away with his arm still around Kanon, leaving a very baffled and pissed Teruki.

"Kanon... What made you think I had a girlfriend?" He changed the subject once he knew they were far enough away from Teruki.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:01 am

Miku turned him down? And...and put his arm around him? What was going on? He was very confused and a little upset by what happened but he wouldn't do anything about it. He looked down when asked about a girlfriend.

"Because you're too amazing and good looking to not have one...whether it be girlfriend or boyfriend...I just don't see how it's possible for you to be single..." Or interested in me...

Kanon pulled away feeling shy and moved to the register to pay for his clothes. Teruki came out in one of the outfits he had tried on and wanted to buy it.

"I can't escape him..."

"Oh hi Kanon...didn't see you. How have you been? Getting this outfit too? Nice. I'm sure they'll fit for the most part. I'll take these on my card....thank you. Well I have to go see Bou. Here's my number if you ever wanted to get that coffee." Teruki smiled as he gave Miku his number. All Kanon could do was groan.

"This isn't happening..."

"Kanon? You still want all three outfits?" The store clerk was looking at her favorite customer. She knew there was something bad between Teruki adn Kanon but never knew what. She just let it drop and tried to cheer Kanon up.

"You looked amazing in all of them. He's blind okeh? Don't take his word to heart."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:36 am

Miku was looking worriedly at Kanon, it almost sounded like he was degrading or doubting himself... "I don't have either, I just... I don't think much on my looks and stuff. I just live and enjoy life, and that right now is cheering you up!" Miku rubbed his arms before pulling him into a hug, he new that guy back there was probably the cause of Kanon's sudden mood change.

They walked up to the cash register and saw that Teruki was there too... And Kanon's fell even farther. Miku took the paper and watched him, crumpling it in his hand and tossing it in the trash, he was pretty sure Teruki saw him as he did so, "Jerk..." He moved a hand to rub his friend's back, "Hey... just ignore him. You were absolutely sexy in those outfits, he's just jealous." Miku pulled him into a hug as they waited to hear what Kanon wanted to do...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:45 am

Kanon couldn't stop the rain cloud coming in. "No...I'll probably be back in a week or two. I'll wait outside while you buy your things..." He felt like crying. Stupid Teruki! God why did he always do this to him? He couldn't get passed it because of how it happened. Take his virginity and tell him all those things just to get him to give in and then the NEXT DAY dump him for Bou...it was too much. He just couldn't get passed it and Teruki always made him feel like crap...he always felt inferior and ugly. He knew he wasn't but that didn't stop him from feeling that way when his ex did things like that. And Miku? Miku probably thought he was weak...or at least over sensitive and dramatic.

What was he going to do?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:12 am

Miku watched Kanon leave and sat his things on the counter, "Can you hold this stuff for me? Thanks..." Miku left the store and spotted Kanon just a short ways away, he jogged a bit to catch up to him, "Kanon... Hold up, come here..." the blonde grabbed his hand and pulled him back towards him. He hugged him tightly and let his hand massage the back of his head, "I don't know your history with him... but I can tell you right now that I do not like him at all. Anyone who does this to you is just... a waste of time. I just wish there was more I could offer to you right now..."

Miku pulled back from him and put his hands on his tensed shoulders and massaged them a bit, "He's a jerk with nothing better to do... don't let him ruin your day though, I'll take care of him if he comes around again okay?" The thought of Kanon being weak or over emotional never crossed his mind. Miko had watched the whole thing from the store, she smiled softly and looked up at Maya, "I hope he lets him in... Miku is just so sweet..."

"Let's go for a walk, we can go back to SexPot when you're ready, kay?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:30 am

Kanon looked up to see Miku standing there. He didn't have any bags...crap. He hugged his friend close and nodded but still took him right back to SexPot to buy his things and Miku's. He wouldn't want to wear them for awhile but he'd get them anyway.

"I don't know where to go after this...I'm sorry I ruined our shopping. I'm just not in the mood for it anymore. Teruki just...gets to me. I try not to but he still does. Thank you...for being there for me." Blushing softly Kanon leaned in and kissed Miku's cheek. He was opening up to him. That was good. But now he was really wanting to do the one thing they came here to do.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:44 am

Miku was about to protest why at Kanon said, but the kiss on his cheek distracted him momentarily and had him blushing like no other. "You... didn't ruin anything. And even if you had... you would have already have made up for it. We don't really have to do anything else if you don't want to." Just then Maya come over and put a hand on Kanon's shoulder, "I'm gonna steal Miko to that new Lolita shop down the way. She said you guys might be heading home so... if we miss you it's been a lot of fun and I look forward to seeing you again Miku!"

Nodding, he put his free arm around his friends shoulders, "It was nice to meet you guys again too, see ya... So would you like to go on back to your house? We'll be a bit early so... we could get you packed and maybe cheer you up with some cuddling?" Miku snuck Kanon's bags away from him and offered him a sweet smile in return.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum