Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A weekend of discoveries~

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

A weekend of discoveries~ - Page 8 Empty Re: A weekend of discoveries~

Post  Kanon Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:10 pm

"Really?...There is something I was wishing we'd done all year. I don't know if you'd want to with me since I'm really small. I just...I want you. Body and soul. W-" Kanon was blushing furiously as he tried to hide his embarrassment in asking for what he wanted.

"Will you be willing to take me? Make me yours completely?" It was obvious that Kanon was worried of rejection and didn't like the fact he would have to ask like this. But if it got him what he wanted...then he would do it.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:22 pm

Kanon wanted hime to take him? "Kanon... Of course, I'd love to... Do you have lube?" Miku was already pulling his and Kanon's shirt off, his hands running over the newly exposed skin. He knew he didn't have any sort of lube back in his room, or even lotion for that matter...

"Your size doesn't bother me, but I don't want to hurt you... If we have to wait it'll be okay. I'll want you anytime."
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:29 pm

Miku was willing to take him? "I don't but Miko has baby oil lotion. Will that work?" They'd have to venture out of his room adn into his sister and Maya's room but he could do that.

"I-if you want to wait that's fine...I'll be patient." Though he said that Kanon was still exploring Miku's skin. He'd gotten a bit more defined since he'd last seen him.

"You're still very warm Mi-chan."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:40 pm

"Yeah, but we can do whatever you want. You sure Miko will let you run away after that? We could always wait until this evening, I'll take you out and then we can come back here and have each other for the night. I'm your Kanon... I wont leave you for anything, you have me until you don't want me..." Miku breathed deeply as Kanon explored him, he'd been working out more since Kanon had broken up with him last year. It was another way to distract himself... But obviously it pleased Kanon none the less.

"Mm... But you're the only one who gets to enjoy me."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:59 pm

"I like the sound of that...and a nice big burger too oddly enough. I haven't wanted food in months. Maybe it was all because there was a void without you." Kanon sighed and sat up. He she wouldn't let him.

"No...we'll have to go down there. Would be able to get ahold of the twins and have them hang out with us?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:15 pm

Miku smiled at him, happy to hear he actually wanted to eat. He almost felt guilty for not trying now, maybe he really did give Kanon too much space... But regardless he had him back now and that was all that mattered. "We can definitely arrange that, a burger sounds great." He kissed him and moved to get his cellphone from the table side, "The twins? I think they'd love that idea, they were worried about you too ya know?" He sent them a quick text and was happy to see they replied with a quick and eager yes.

"Looks good, we can leave whenever you're ready~"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:25 pm

Kanon grinned adn stood up to stretch. He quickly moved to get dressed. In the process he stretched and showed nearly all his ribs. It wasn't a pleasant sight. But he was ready to get moving and get healthy. The teen dressed in some new SexPot stuff but it was too big on him in most places.

"I'll fit them again soon enough." He reached out his hand and waited for Miku to take it before he started out the door and to a brand new day.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:35 pm

"I know you will, but if you don't I'm sure my mother could put some meat on your bones in no time." He took his hand and followed him down to the dealers room, sitting down on a chair and pulling Kanon into his lap. The twins soon showed up and hopped behind the table and took the other free chairs. "Hey Kanon~ It's about time we saw you both smiling. Hikaru nudged Kanon a bit and soon clung to his twin, "And to celebrate, we're gonna help get you all the customers you could ever ask for~"

The twins were excellent schemers, and sure enough they attracted a lot more customers than normal came to buy from them. Something about possibly gay twins was an odd turn-on for girls... Miku even helped after a while, and at the end of the day they were quite shocked at their income...

"Whoa... Kanon, I think Miko will be quite shocked and pleased. Now... we definitely have a reason to celebrate how special tonight will be."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:58 pm

Kanon grinned at the twins. They tried their best and brought forth a lot of attention. Hmm...he could try it. There were a few girls that asked him to make a picture of the twins and Miku together. That would be...difficult. But he would. That's when he saw him. Teruki...only he wasn't with Bou. They broke up about a month ago due to Teruki being Teruki. Bou was coming down tonight. This didn't bode well.

"Bou's coming in tonight. That's where Miko and Maya are. They're getting him. You guys'll like him. He's awesome."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:12 pm

Miku saw Teruki as well and pulled Kanon close and kissed him, Teruki saw it and glared. But Miku just went back to enjoying his time with Kanon and his friends, "I can't wait to finally meet him, he seems really sweet." The twins looked over to Kanon and just smiled, they loved meeting new people they were told they'd get along with. It happened with Miko, so they figured Bou would be no different.

"I'm gonna go get some drinks, I'll be back soon kay?" Miku kissed Kanon again then left to go get the drinks, that's when Teruki came over. "Hey there, you seem to be doing pretty good for yourself finally, thin looks good on you." He offered the same sweet seductive smile that always had won Kanon over before and when they were dating, "You know... I really fucked up when I let someone as amazing as you slip away... not that I did any better with Bou but... I really really screwed up when I lost you Kan-chi..." If he could work this right... he could so put Miku in his place... Now it was just convincing Kanon.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:24 pm

Kanon blinked at Teruki? Was...was he for real? "T-teruki...I...you lost out. You w-won't ever get another chance with me. Not ever..." He didn't sound as convincing as he wanted to be though. Damn. Teruki was moving closer and Kanon was moving back. Too bad the table stopped him from getting away. Where the hell did the twins go!? Why weren't they here? He didn't know that Miko had showed up with Bou. Thankfully at least someone was noticing.

"But I miss you so much Kan-chi...you know I know what you like...how you like it...I know what you want. Your body betrays you..." He tried to get away but found Teruki's lips on his own anyway. It was about that time that Bou ripped him off of him.

"You have a lot of nerve Teruki. Leave. Him. Alone. You've done more than enough damage to both of us. Walk away before I put my foot. In your ass. Go." Teruki licked his lips and shrugged.

"If you say so Bou. You know where to find me Kanon...come see me. I really did miss you." The teen walked away and Bou whirled on Kanon.

"Are you nuts cous? What the hell?"

"I don't know...I-I tried to back up from him but he cornered me...where's Miku? He didn't see that did he?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:37 pm

As a matter of fact Miku did see, but he didn't react the normal way someone usually would. Instead he came over, sat the drinks down, and pulled Kanon into a kiss. One that he hoped would out do Teruki's, "Mine... And if I see him again Bou isn't going to have a chance to even think about shoving his foot up his ass."

Miku was angry, but not with Kanon. He was tired of things getting in the way. Some things were understandable, but ex's and jealous friends wee annoying. Sighing he bowed to Bou, "Excuse me, that must have been a terrible first impression. I'm Miku, it's great to finally meet you... Kanon? Can we talk? Alone...?" He wasn't mad, everyone could tell he wasn't mad, he just really needed to talk to his boyfriend...

He pulled him out from the table and lead him to a quietish corner, holding his hand the entire time, "That wasn't you... I know it wasn't... but, can I ask... was there any part of you... that-that misses him? I'm not mad, I promise I'm not, but... you didn't sound so sure and I don't want to lose you just after getting you back." Miku was close to tears but was hiding them well, he just hoped Kanon wouldn't get mad...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:49 pm

Kanon held back a moan when Miku kissed him, deciding to hold onto his shirt instead. Bou simply smiled at him though. "Nah. You're alright." Miku took him to somewhere private. He wasn't sure if he was angry or not. It worried him. The question he posed didn't help. Sighing Kanon sat down.

"Honestly? A-A part of me does miss him...Teruki had treated me better than anyone before him...I used to think 'how could I be this lucky?' I just...yes. I still have some feelings for him but that won't change anything of what he did. You will never lose me Miku. I want you more than anyone. More than anything. I swear to you...I'm yours till you don't want me anymore. You have no reason to be worried about Teruki." Kanon was hoping Miku would take his honesty and not get angry. It was obvious by the look in his eyes that he worried that would happen. That Miku would think something bad or be paranoid.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:19 pm

He nodded and pulled him into a tight hug, "I trust you... I have to trust you. I'm not bellow fighting for you Kanon, Teruki shouldn't be allowed to still do this to you." Miku pulled back and stroked his cheek, "I wont leave you by yourself next time, promise..." He kissed him again and helped him to stand, leading him back to the table. They both were a lot happier this time though, and that left everyone else considerably happy too.

"Hey, closing time guys~ Why don't we all go out to eat together? It'll be fun!" Maya was extremely happy to see Miku and Kanon back together. He missed seeing them together almost. "Sounds good, I need to make a pit stop though at the general store." Miku smiled over at Kanon, hoping he understood what he meant. Even so, when they all took off for the evening, Miku and Kanon hung back, "Hey... I'm gonna pick up what we need so you wont have to ask your sister. Do you want condoms too?" He spoke everything softly so that only Kanon would hear, no need to embarrass them both right?
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:08 am

Kanon blushed at Miku and pulled him close. "Get the good kind...the warming one...and only get condoms if you want them. I wouldn't mind feeling every bit of you." Kanon moved and nipped his ear and neck softly. This would be really good tonight. He'd be able to feel everything of Miku. Bou could see it in his cousin's eyes. He smiled and moved to talk with Kaoru and Hikaru. Come to find out Hikaru actually liked guys too...and was into him. Oh this could turn out wonderfully...but he was going to proceed with caution.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:17 am

"I will... I can't wait for tonight..." Miku was having troubles keeping his hands to himself, or at least in appropriate places. Luckily Hikaru and Bou seemed to be doing a great job at entertaining everyone, that made things a little easier. But after dinner and the short pit stop at the store, Miku's mind was set on one thing, and that was the night with Kanon.

Once in the hotel room and the door locked, his lips were on Kanon's neck and he was leading him back to the bed. He wanted to be with Kanon in every way possible, and he hadn't had sex in a long while... And the short time him and Kanon had done anything together was hardly enough, he wanted to feel him desperately.

Gently he laid him down and crawled over him, "Thank god we're alone finally... I've wanted to feel you so bad all day..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:01 am

Kanon found the night quite enjoyable. He was happy to find that Bou was moving on from Teruki as well. To a very good guy too. That would be good for him. What was distracting him though was the teen didn't want to keep his hands to himself and was making Kanon wish he wasn't.

"Miku...oh thank god. You have no idea. I didn't picture our first time like this but I'm more than ready. Please..." He wanted to do this so much. Wanted Miku so bad.

"What kind of stuff did you get us?...Did you grab condoms, just so I know whether to expect it or not." Kanon was helping to undress Miku too and kissing adn adoring every inch of skin he could touch.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum