Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A weekend of discoveries~

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A weekend of discoveries~ Empty A weekend of discoveries~

Post  Miku Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:18 am

It was that time of the year again, well more like that weekend of the year again. That one weekend where it was okay to be a little on the crazy side and dress up even more strangely that usual. It was Otaku-con for four days this weekend and Miku was going to live them up to the fullest.

He and several of his other friends showed up early, all greeting each other happily and catching up from their year apart. Miku was so happy to be back here, it was so nice... A night of gaming and chatting and soon it was time for them to start getting ready and preparing for day one of the con. Miku had chose to do all female costumes this year for a change of pace, and today he'd decided to go as a punk lolita. He easily slipped into the several different layers and had a female friend help to stuff him to make himself look more believable, and once his make-up and light purple, up do stylized wig was on even people who knew him easily mistaked him for a girl. Miku was quite pleased.

"To the dealers room!!" Miku agreed happily and followed all his friends, many people were gawking as he passed by and several asked and snapped pictures. Once in the dealers room he was happy to find less people had packed into the artist alleys... This was his favorite spot, and right not he was oogling some beautiful watercolor paintings of some of his favorite bands and animes... Miku waved down a taller man and smiled shyly at him, he spoke softly to make himself sound more girlly, "Hello... How much are these?" He had full intentions on buying some things no matter what the price.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

A weekend of discoveries~ Empty Re: A weekend of discoveries~

Post  Kanon Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:28 am

Kanon was with his friends working a booth. They had all their own paintings and things plus the normal con desirables. Kanon was pulling out some of their products while Maya helped some of the people. He smiled down at the guy. It was hard to tell until he spoke. True it was girlie but there was no mistaking the deep undertone or the small adam's apple. That didn't stop him from grinning and showing off what they had.

"Do you guys mind if we get a group shot of you for a picture of our first customers this year?" The tall blonde held up a camera just as Kanon sat down at the booth and took the lolita's money for the paintings she bought.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:44 am

Miku smiled at the guy who took his money, he was adorable... His friend saw him looking down at the cashier, "Sure~ I don't see a problem! Come on guys, group huddle!" the others all smiled brightly, Miku was hugged by another girl as they all posed for the photo's. After they were taken Miku was tugged off by someone, his bags were left with the friend who had agreed to the picture, "So... My friend over there thinks you're cute~ Do you think you could sign these for her?" She wasn't about to give up Miku was really a guy, specially for just a guy that they'd probably never see again.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:55 am

Looking up he saw a girl who was talking about the lolita. "S-sure..." He was blushing as he autographed a few of his watercolor paintings.

Like the outfit. Lolita looks good on you. Hope you like the paintings, Kanon. He smiled at her and handed back the paintings to give to her friend. She was cute...the punk look worked with the hair. The group left and Maya sat down.

"Well we have a picture of our first customers. And they are going up on the board. Did you see their outfits? That had to take a lot of time to put together. You gotta admit they had style...too bad this party is only once a year. I'd have it every weekend if I could." Kanon raised an eyebrow as Maya started to sing his words again.

"You've been watching The Hunchback of Notre Dame again haven't you Maya" The blonde grinned and looked at his friend.

"Yes...how did you know?"

"You were singing to the tune of Topsy Turvy Day again." He laughed a little with Maya as the rest of their crew came up with their drinks and lunch.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:12 am

"Oh she'll love them! I'll send your kind words Kanon~" she blew him a kiss and skipped off, offhandedly passing Miku's bag back to him. It wasn't until they were all tired and back into the room, did Miku notice the pictures were signed, "How... Emi... What deal with the devil did you make?"

"You were ravaging him with your eyes m'dear! I figured a little white lie to get his signature would make your day!" The blonde kissed her cheek but soon blew a raspberry there, "Thanks, but what did you say?" Her smirk let him know though, that was not for him to know. Miku just shook his head and soon passed out. Morning was there faster than they all wanted, slowly they all trudged about until they were all motivated enough to eat and start getting ready. This time he did one of his favorite anime girls, this one showed more skin, but still covered his chest enough to hide his fake breast. This was also one of the girls on one of his favorite prints by Kanon.

And when they walked through the dealers room again, a girl from Kanon's table called out to them, "Hey! Can you come here for a second? Yes you!" Miku and the others walked over, the girl was smiling brightly and held up a camera, "You two are from his favorite anime, care to do a cute flirty pose?" The blonde could feel his adam's apple bob as he swallowed, luckily it was well covered by his costume and wig.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:24 am

The next day came and the group came back. Miko took a picture of the girls and went to print it off for hanging up. "Were you guys the group from yesterday?...Which one of you was the lolita?" Once Miko found out she looked around and held up a picture that Kanon had painted from yesterday.

"He's been working on it most of yesterday and this morning." The picture was one of Miku from a sideways angle. Kanon really had liked the outfit.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:39 am

Emi looked at the picture too and cooed at it, "Aww! Isn't that just so sweet Miku-chan?? He captured you very well." Miku was blushing as he looked up at Kanon, "Thank you..." He voice was soft, timid, and very feminine. He handed the picture back to Kanon and picked up another new piece that wasn't there before, "I'll stop by tomorrow too... I want to see what you'll have finished next." Miku winked and paid him for the new painting. He'd be in Lolita again tomorrow, but a more fancier gothic type, he hoped Kanon would like it.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:46 am

Kanon blushed at Miku and nodded. She was something else. "You liking what you see brother dear?" Miko looked up at her twin and back at the girl.

"Maybe. Why do you ask?" Maya picked up the painting of Miku and watched them leave.

"Cause that is one amazing person. We approve...at least initially." Kanon rolled his eyes and sat back down to start painting again. She was definitely beautiful...and an otaku. That made everything soooo much better.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:54 am

Another day came and went, and like he promised he was down there again as a gothic Lolita. And as always he bought of of Kanon's newer paintings. All of his works were beautiful, he couldn't wait to get them framed and in his home. Today was it though, the last day. And today they had decided to go casual. Though Miku's casual was still flashy. His SexPot skinny jeans and shirt all clung to him nicely, if at the right angle he still looked very womanly.

Unmake-uped and exploring the dealers room one last time, he never even noticed that Kanon was walking up behind him with some sort of surprise. None of his friends did actually.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:03 am

The next day came and it was just as crowded before but most people dressed down today...including Miku and his friends. He saw that Miku was a guy immediately but found he didn't really mind. He wanted to give him the picture he painted, signed by him with a note saying thank you for being his muse. The teen grabbed the camera from the table as he walked toward him. Maya looked up and just smiled at his friend.

"Good luck Kan-chi." Tapping on Miku's shoulder Kanon got his attention. He held out the portrait blushing.

"Here. This is for you. A gift. You've been my best customer and...well you were an amazing muse."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:22 am

"Ara? ... O-oh thank you. I love your work, it's so beautiful. It kept me coming back everyday just to see your new stuff." This was the first time he'd let Kanon hear his actual voice, it kind of surprised him after hiding it from him for the last three days. Miku saw the camera though and smiled, "Did you want a picture? I could go get dressed you if you'd like." When he got his reply from Kanon he just smiled again and posed for him. But just before Kanon could turn to walk away Emi came up and held up her own camera, "Kanon-san~ Can I get a picture of you and Mi-chan together, you two are adorable!"

"I don't mind, Kanon?" They posed and then Miku said goodbye. They walked around the Con until it was nearly time for things to close and for them to go home. But Miku had gotten a gift for Kanon and wanted to give it to him. He went to the booth but Kanon was gone... "Hi uhm... could you give this to Kanon for me? Thanks." He bowed politely and handed then the bag, a new set of copic markers sat inside and on top was a small slip of paper with a cell phone number and small note, "Text me sometime, I promise to meet up with you again next year!"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:04 pm

Kanon was flattered they would want him to take a picture together. Not to mention Miku knew that he perfered him as a guy. The teen walked back to the booth elated but didn't see Miku again. He did however get a new set of copic markers and his number. The markers were his favorite and now he had a new texting buddy. They packed up and on the way home Kanon sent Miku a text.

Thanks for the markers. I love them. We're on our way home...you'll be coming next year too right? I'll have tons of new paintings by then. It's Kanon btw.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:59 pm

Miku was curled up in a train seat listening to his ipod when he felt his pocket buzz. He smiled at the unknown number and opened the text, it was from Kanon.

Glad you love them! =) We're otw home too~ Shibuya = long train ride... Yeah I'll be there next year, to buy more of your fantastic work no less! (and secretly spend more time w/ you) ^ ^ He hit send and couldn't help but to feel giddy, Kanon seemed really interesting and he wanted to know him better. Then by con time next year maybe they would be able to hang out more or maybe even meet before the con.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:06 am

Kanon smiled at the text message and started to text him back. I'll look forward to it. It was nice seeing you. Maybe next time we could have lunch or something? I get a day off from working the booth every year. Maybe you could show me around the best places then. Miko looked over the seat at the text and smiled.

"Someone's got a crush~ You really like this guy huh? He does a damn fine impression of a girl though. Only Maya knew right away."

"Yeah but my brother's like that so I'm used to it. I think he's nice and he likes your work. Go for it. I doubt he'll be like Teruki. Highly doubtful." Kanon knew his friend's were encouraging him but he didn't need any. He liked Miku. They were going to be good friends. He could feel it.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:11 pm

Another message from Kanon arrived and cause him to smile again. Definitely! We always show up 2 days early so maybe we could hang out then too~ Is it next year yet? I'm already looking forward to it! Miku sent the message and leaned against the window. Emi finally came over and sat next to him, laying her head on his shoulder, "I'm glad you look that picture, it's gonna be a long year."

"You two already planning something? You know... if you two really wanna meet why not see if you can go visit?" Miku had thought about it... ah what the hell, it wouldn't hurt to ask. Hey~ It's a bit early I know, but how would you feel about meeting up sometime and hanging out? I live in Shibuya, where do you live?" It wasn't normal for him to not wait for a reply, but he really wanted this to work out. Kanon was extremely cute and enjoyable to be around...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:31 pm

That would be a lot of fun. I live in Tokyo actually. We could meet up easily. Next year is looking a lot closer already. The train stopped and the group got off. It was time to change trains. This was looking up to be a beautiful friendship, if not more. He just hoped he didn't turn out like Teruki did.

"Kanon if you don't stop being so excited you won't be able to sleep in time for school. I know he's cute and you like him but try not to get too wound up. Mom hates when you do that."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:02 am

Miku's phone buzzed yet again as they got off their train and started walking up the steps to the streets. It was so good to be back in an area he was more familiar with... He wasn't quite home yet though, still had a bit of a taxi ride to endure. Once waved down and loaded he pulled his phone out to reply to his new friend... and was quite happy to read about where he lived, "Tokyo? Awesome! I've always wanted to go but never had a reason other than maybe shopping~ You should show me around... if you want to that is ^///^ well, I'm gonna be home soon, but feel free to text whenever kay? <3

Miku shut his phone and sighed happily, the ride home was pretty fast and once in his home he happily scuttled off to his room and flopped on his bed. Unpacking could wait until the morning... Oh wait he had school... Damn. Groaning he pushed himself up and started unpacking... once he found Kanon's art though he smiled. Now all that unpacking was totally worth it. His mom soon walked in and smiled at her son, reminding him to get to bed soon and that she was happy to have him home.

---

A couple months had passed and Miku felt a huge need to go to Tokyo, he didn't know what it was, but he really wanted to go and be with Kanon. The timing couldn't have been more perfect either, they both had a week long break since their finals had just wrapped up. So once
home from school he went to his room and flopped down on his bed, pulling out his phone as he did, Finals are DONE~ 8D So to celebrate... how about we hang out during our break? You show me around Tokyo and if you'd like I could show you Shibuya? He was hoping to get a reply quickly and that that it would contain the yes he was hoping for.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:29 am

Kanon's phone vibrated while he was a practice. He smiled and stopped for a minute. Pulling out his phone he grinned but couldn't text. At practice right now. Talk later. Sounds good though~ The teacher rapped on his stand and Kanon blushed.

"Text after class Sano. Play now."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:43 am

He read the rushed message and pouted, he hoped he didn't get him in trouble... I forgot about that, sorry if you got in trouble. Details later alright? I'll tell my mom in the mean time~ And that was exactly what he did. She was a bit concerned though... "Are you sure honey? By yourself? How long have you known him? And--"

"We've been friends a little over two months now... I met him at the con. If it makes you feel any better he's agreed to come here with me as well and then you can meet him. I promise I wont do anything dangerous."

"Alright... I just always worry you know, ever since..." "I know Mom, I'll come back though, I always do." Of course he knocked on wood right afterward, no need to jinx himself...

Later on their plans were discussed and they agreed to meeting at the Tokyo train station at noon on Monday... The two days he had to wait felt like forever to him... He couldn't understand why he felt so eager... but he did. Once those two days passed and he was on the train he couldn't help but to be super giddy. And as he stepped off the train at the station he felt even more elated, but he was still always cautious. He walked over to a bench and sat down, bringing his back pack in front of him and resting his head on it as his eyes scanned the crowd for Kanon.

I'm sitting on the bench just outside the loading station, I think I see you looking around just down the way?
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:09 am

Kanon discussed the plans with Miku and decided to meet at Tokyo station. He was very happy to see his new friend. Maya and Miko were out and about too so they could possibly bump into eachother. He was there early but looking at the trains, wanting to see him. He was looking around when he got a text from him. The teen was in his best Sex Pot clothes, hoping to impress. He made his way to Miku and grinned when he saw him.

"Hey~ You made it!"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:24 am

Miku grinned when Kanon finally saw him and came over to him, he stood and straightened out his h.Naoto shirt and met him about half way, "Yep~ You weren't worried I'd get lost were you?" Instincts kicked in and he hugged the other, not even thinking about it until he'd already pulled away. He was looking fantastic... and whatever shampoo or fragrance he used smelled amazing.

"So my mom made me pack enough things to last a few days... any chance we could drop it off? Then I'm all yours~ promise!" Miku gave him a really cute smile as they walked away from the train station. Even though he lived in Shibuya, Tokyo was still an amazing sight to him. He couldn't stop looking around at everything.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:50 am

Kanon gladly hugged the other back and smiled at him. "Sure~ Then I can show you around, though I'm looking forward to seeing Shibuya. I haven't been there in awhile and I would love to go shopping." It was only a few blocks and they were at Kanon's house. There were pictures of Miko and Kanon all over the place and their mother came out to greet the new guest.

"It's nice to meet you Miku. Kanon's been telling us all about you. We're happy to have you here. You'll meet Mr. Sano tonight when he gets home from the office. Is there anything you'd like for dinner?" She was very polite and kind to Kanon's new friend and told the pair before they left that Maya and Miko were at the mall playing DDR.

"You up for some dancing?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:02 am

Miku smiled and bowed politely to Kanon's mother, "Hello, it's nice to meet you too. Anything is fine mamm, I'm not picky." Bowing his head a bit again he followed Kanon to his room and dropped his bag off. He double checked to make sure he had everything as he listened to Kanon talk, "Dancing? As in DDR? I'm always ready to play, lead the way?" The blonde was completely lost as to where anything was in this city, but he knew Kanon wouldn't let him get lost.

Soon enough they were at the mall and in the arcade, Maya spotted them and walked over to the pair, "And so the famous Miku finally comes to visit~ I'm Maya, I'm pretty sure we weren't properly introduced a few months ago." Miku blushed softly and shook his hand, but soon found himself being dragged to the DDR machine and pushed on. Miko smiled at him and muttered a cheerful hello before picking a song. A fast one at that, and one of Miku's favorites. As Miko and him started Maya hung back with Kanon and smirked a bit, "Figured you wouldn't mind watching him from this angle... he moves quite nicely eh?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:15 am

They were at the mall in no time but Miko was taking Miku up to dance...he did look quite tasty...oh! Shouldn't say that... He blushed at Maya's comment and pushed into him a little. "You're quite right but I'm being cautious...I don't want this to end like it did with Teruki." He looked at his friend letting him know he didn't need words for what that was about. The song ended and Miko gasped.

"You're good...play again? Or would you like to see my brother's skills with dancing?" Miko pointed to Kanon. They were both really good and she knew her brother would want a shot soon enough anyway.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:28 am

"I know Kanon..." That was a complicated ordeal all in its own, one they all often tried to avoid.

Miku however smiled back at Kanon, waving his arm to coax him over, "Come on Kanon, play with me." Miko stepped off the dance pad so Kanon could get on. A playful smile and then Miku was sifting through the song list until he found another one of his favorites. It always gave him a challenge, but he wanted to try and impress Kanon with his skill. By the end though Kanon had managed to beat him, but they were both breathless and Miku was ready to sit down.

Both teens sat down, Miku leaned back on his arms, still trying to catch his breath, "Good game~ I like a good challenge." Miku tilted his head to the side and smiled at his friend, feeling like they'd done this forever.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum