Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A weekend of discoveries~

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A weekend of discoveries~ - Page 5 Empty Re: A weekend of discoveries~

Post  Miku Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:25 am

Curse the need for food. Miku kissed him one more time and moved to stand, "I just want to keep you happy." Miku kissed his cheek and gathered his and Kanon's shirt, hand the other his, "Here ya go, Mom's lomein is amazing, you'll love it." They walked to the kitchen together where his mom had everything all spread and set for them.

"I have work early in the morning dear, will you two be alright?" Miku nodded, "Yeah, Emi and some of the others will be stopping by to steal us for the day." She replied with an 'Oh' and they all continued on eating.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:29 am

Kanon smiled and put his shirt on. It was so sweet of Miku to care so much. He moved to him and walked with him. "I'm almost a little afraid. Oh. Ms. Tsukiyama? I was wondering...while I'm here. Would you possibly allow me to paint a portrait of you? You have such a beauty that would show really well in any painting. It's also a thank you...for letting me come stay with you for these next few days, I really appreciate it." Kanon smiled at the woman and started to eat his food. Miku was right of course. The lomein was amazing. It was like the entire week was turned around. He was definitely happy again.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:42 am

Miku's mother looked at the other and smiled, "Why thank you, I take it you heard about me enjoying your work. It's so beautiful and delicate. Yes I'd love to have one. Thank you." She smiled warmly at him, she highly approved of him, he was a sweet child.

Dinner went smooth and Mika bid the boys goodnight, Miku led them back to his room and pulled Kanon close, "So... what would you like to do now? My mom can sleep through a lot, se we could do just about anything." His mind was far from anything sexual, but all considering it could easily be thought of.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:22 am

"Tomorrow night then?" Once Mika nodded in agreement Kanon was happy to follow Miku back to his room. Oh she'd sleep through anything? Well...Kanon pushed Miku down onto the bed and moved to his knees before him.

"There is something I've always wanted to try but was never able to. May I try it with you?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:10 pm

Miku let himself be pushed onto the bed and looked down at Kanon. This kind of position could lead to many things, and with the sensation running through his entire body he didn't think he'd mind much at all. It was Kanon after all, he wanted him to be able to open up to him, and that involved trusting him as well.

"Sure... What is it?" He had an idea, but he didn't want to get to excited in case that wasn't what Kanon had in mind at all.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:26 pm

Kanon smiled when Miku gave him permission. He moved between his legs and slowly unzipped his pants. He pulled out Miku's hardened cock and pumped it in his hand slowly. This was something he'd never done before but Bou had said it wasn't bad and that he enjoyed it quite a bit. Kanon leaned forward and licked the underside of Miku's cock before taking the tip into his mouth. It wasn't much longer that he was completely hard. This...wasn't bad at all. Grinning a little he took the rest of him in, well at least until he felt like he was going to choke.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:34 pm

Miku's breathing deepened when Kanon started to undo his pants, so that was what he had in mind... He let out a breathy moan when Kanon's hand wrapped around him, gasping when he felt his hot tongue against the sensitive skin there. His hands grasped at the blankets as Kanon continued to work him, he certainly had never expected this... and he definitely would be returning the favor for him.

"A-ah... Kanon..." it was going to be hard to not want to do more with him if they did things like this a lot. And even harder to want to go out into public and not treat him as though he were his boyfriend... Which Miku wouldn't mind at all. He'd have to try and take him somewhere special to ask him out.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:40 pm

Kanon moaned softly at Miku's sounds. This was quite pleasant. He did everything he could to Miku. He wanted him to be pleased. A slow purr escaped Kanon so that the vibrations would add to what he was doing. He wanted to taste Miku. Wanted to know how it felt...how it tasted. Bou said it was either really good or really bad...so which was Miku? Kanon doubled his efforts when he heard Miku's breathing become more labored. He was getting close.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:55 pm

Miku's head fell back after feeling Kanon purr, that was something he'd never felt before and it was very nice. He could feel himself getting close, his hand moved to the back of Kanon's head and gripped the hair softly. "K-kanon... I'm-I'm close... Mm...!" Kanon said he'd never done this before... hopefully he wouldn't be overwhelmed...

His body shuddered as he felt himself starting to cum, moaning Kanon's name as he did so. He was glad that his room was pretty sound proof and his mom wasn't a light sleeper.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:12 pm

Kanon felt Miku start to cum and moved to take all of him in. He didn't taste bad but it was weird at first. He'd never tasted something even remotely like this. It was all new. But he did take most of it and licked up what he missed.

"That was certainly...different. I didn't think you'd taste like that. It's not bad. I always thought it would taste disgusting but I was proven wrong? Did I do alright? I've never done that before...I liked it."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:24 pm

Miku pulled Kanon up to the bed and had him laying above him, he kissed him softly and tried to make him not worry. "You did fine, I certainly wasn't expecting it... I'd like to do something too... If you don't mind that is." He smiled sweetly at him and moved to be above him. If Kanon had never gone down on someone before he was pretty sure no one had done so to him. Even if they had... Kanon had every right to feel the same pleasure he'd just given him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:29 pm

"Sure...what is it?" Kanon wasn't thinking Miku would return the favor. That's just not how his relationships worked. He gave, they took. That was it...there was no giving back. He was surprised to find Miku doing the same thing though.

"O-oh...you don't have to do that Miku..." This was such new territory for him that nothing really made sense. But he was definitely starting to like the idea of being with Miku.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:40 pm

Miku just moved back up his body and kissed him, "But I want to." He smiled and went back down to his pants, undoing them slowly and pulling out his length. He was... very well endowed. Kissing the head, he slowly took him in, Miku had done this before so his gag reflex wasn't a problem. He wanted Kanon to enjoy this, so he was going to perform to the best of his ability.

The blonde took him to the hilt, swallowing around him and moaning. His hands explored Kanon's torso, teasing his nipples when he rubbed over them.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:48 pm

Miku was really going down on him. Oh. Wow. Kanon was trying not to moan so soon but feeling Miku surround him in a hot wet heat was...amazing. Then the purring and swallowing came. The teen knew the other had done this a time or two before. Kanon was inexpierence and he hoped that didn't count against him when it came to wanting Miku.

"Miku...ah...oh wow..." Kanon's hands once again found Miku's hair and stayed there. This was a new sensation and Kanon wanted to make it last and enjoy it.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:22 pm

Miku sucked his erection eager, tasting the precum that leaked from his head. Kanon was oddly sweet tasting, but that made it all the more enjoyable. He moaned around him as he felt Kanon start to release, he swallowed all of his seed and cleaned him off. Miku moved back up to lay next to him, "Mm... You were different, I liked it..." He kissed the side of his head and moved to hold him, "Today has been something else... Even with the whole issue with Teruki, we still managed to turn it around into something amazing... I hope it just continues that way."

He felt content with just having Kanon here, he hoped that his friends wouldn't try and move in upon them. The last time he had a boyfriend they all seemed rather... eager to not give them any alone time, especially Emi... He figured it was just cause they grew up together and that she was just protective. "Kanon? Tomorrow... if you feel... overwhelmed or anything, just let me know. Sometimes they don't know that they're being a bit much..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:58 am

"It's alright. I'm used to overwhelming." Kanon nuzzled Miku, he was still trying to come down from the high that Miku gave him. He simply let himself fall asleep in Miku's arms but found himself woken up by someone jumping on the bed.

"Mmph! Go away...Miko..." Kanon turned and went to cuddle into Miku more instead found a girl.

"Huh? What? W-who...?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:13 am

"Mph... Emi? Who let you in..." Miku sat up and grumbled softly at the girl who had separated him and Kanon. This was going to be the start of a long day... He went to go back to Kanon's arms but Emi was already hugging him. "Emi... seriously it's way too early..."

"Silly... You've been gone forever! I've missed you..." It was almost obvious that she liked Miku for a bit more than a friend, but Miku never paid any attention. He wanted Kanon and for the most part preferred his own sex anyways... Sighing he flopped back on his bed and grabbed Kanon's hand, "You sure you're ready for this?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:21 am

Kanon let out a small noise as Emi hugged him tight. "Umm...I think?" There were other voices in the room now but he couldn't see who it was.

"Emi, cease. Let the poor guy breathe. Miku will kill you if you sufficant his favorite artist." One of the guys laughed as Emi finally pulled away. Oh...twins. Yay...these were identical boys though...

"Miku wasn't kidding...can we at least have time to get dressed before you drag us all over the place?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:37 am

Miku groaned some more and finally pulled Kanon back towards him, holding onto him tightly so no one could pull him away. "Damn right... My Kanon..." He didn't like being woken up... let alone having Kanon woken up so abruptly too... "Uh oh... Emi I think we better scat for a while. You know how he gets when he's cranky..."

Soon they all filed out of his room and Miku finally sighed, "That'll give us an hour... I didn't know I was so missed..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:44 am

Miku found him in the bed again and managed to get all his friends to leave. "Much better. Thank you...mmm, good morning." He smiled softly and wrapped them up in the blankets again. He was starting to drift off again though. It wasn't taking much. He just wanted to stay and cuddle with Miku for a long while.

"Do we have to get up?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:46 pm

"I'm not ready to wake up... they now not to bug me too much when I chase them off..." Miku grabbed his cellphone and texted Emi that they would meet at the mall later... For now he wanted more sleep and alone time with Kanon. "I bought us some time, we're gonna meet them at the mall later... But for now you're mine and I don't feel like sharing..."

He smiled and kissed his forehead, snuggling back into him and sighing in content.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:44 pm

Kanon nuzzled into Miku's shoulder adn started kissing his neck. "How much time did you buy us?" He hoped enough for a shower. He wanted to looked and smell his best for Miku's friends and especially for Miku.

"I wouldn't mind sleeping a bit longer and then taking a shower. Sounds good to me."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:54 pm

Miku looked to his alarm clock and then to Kanon, or at least what he could see of him, "It's only ten right now... We can meet them around 2 or later. I agree with the shower though, that sounds like a great idea." Miku leaned his head to the side a bit so Kanon could kiss the skin there a little better, he liked waking up to this... it was quite pleasant.

"I might be needing a cold shower though..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:04 pm

"Mm...you could. But I could also take care of any growing problem before you need a cold shower...if you let me that is." Kanon's hand was moving down Miku's body and into his boxers. They had somehow lost the pants and kept the boxers last night. Oh well. He didn't mind. His hand started to stroke and grab Miku's growing erection. This could turn into a very nice morning.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:18 pm

Miku moaned and turned to put his body nearly flushed against Kanon's, "Like I would really deny you..." He pulled him into a heated kiss while his own hands moved down Kanon's body and felt everywhere that he could touch. He was amazed at how far they'd gotten as far as their relationship was concerned... He wasn't complaining, but he certainly hadn't foreseen this coming...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum