Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A weekend of discoveries~

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A weekend of discoveries~ - Page 2 Empty Re: A weekend of discoveries~

Post  Kanon Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:59 am

Kanon got up on the platform and allowed Miku to choose the song. Maya and Miko were whispering behind them, talking about how Miku had picked Kanon's favorite song. He was happy to be dancing again. It made any day a good one. "That was a blast. We have to do that again before we leave...you up for some food? It's really good at this one place here. We'll get one big plate for all of us to share since mom's making dinner. Maya's staying for dinner too. Just in case you didn't know. Miko is my twin. She's younger by about a minute and Maya is my best friend...and her boyfriend. They're really cool though and they like you." He looked over at the two dancing happily. His sister was more for punk lolita. That was all she wore and from all kinds of brands. Maya was similiar only more rock then punk. They were a match for sure.

"We'll wait for them though. It's the last song to play."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:10 am

"They're cute together, and a lot fun." You're by far my favorite though. "Food sounds great though, I was to eager to really eat everything my mom made this morning." Miku's fingers drummed softly on the floor until he felt another warm finger under his... He looked back and saw it was Kanon's. Smiling he stopped drumming with that hand but continued with the other, it was oddly comfortable for only being such a slight form of contact.

"Ka-san?" Bou cocked his perfectly styled head as he spotted the other sitting on the floor with someone he didn't know. Maya and Miko were close to finishing their song but had yet to notice Bou or the other person attached to his arm.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:41 am

Kanon blushed and looked away from Miku but didn't mind the contact. It wasnt' until Bou's voce was heard that he looked up again. Oh shit.

"Bou-chi...Teruki...what are you guys up to?" Bou moved over to Kanon and gave him a hug.

"It's been a long time. Ka-san. We should hang out more...who's this cutie with you?" Kanon tensed up when Bou called Miku cute. Teruki's eyes were locked on him too. Oh no.

"He's a friend of mine. Miku, Bou. Bou, Miku. Oh...and that's Teruki." It was about that time that Miko and Maya came over. Miko gave Bou a hug but Maya stood his ground and glared at Teruki.

"Hello Bou...Teruki. I think it's time you go."

"If you want to join us later Bou feel free. Bye Teruki." Miko took a seat. It was confusing but neither Bou nor Teruki looked shocked. Bou simply hugged everyone again and shook Miku's hand.

"I may tomorrow. Nice to meet you Miku. See you guys." The pair walked away to a slightly awkward silence.

"So who wants some food?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:52 am

Miku nodded to Bou, "Hello..." he felt really awkward around this Teruki. He wasn't the only one it seemed... The talking was made short and Bou shook his hand, then it was like it'd never happened.

"Sure, we'll go grab a table." Miko grabbed Maya's hand and pulled him to follow her, leaving Miku alone with Kanon to get the food, "... You okay? What was that back there...?" Miku walked by his side, he didn't want to push it too much... "If you don't wanna talk about it that's fine too, no pressure."

They were standing in line now... and Kanon was still being a little too quiet for his liking... He wanted to make him smile, "I love your smiles, anything I can do to get one?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:58 am

Kanon was quiet as the pair. Him and Miku were standing in line as he contemplated telling his new friend. The smile comment brought one out of him regardless and he started to lighten up. "That was my favorite cousin Bou and...and my ex boyfriend Teruki. Bou feels bad about what happened. He didn't know I was dating Teruki when they hooked up. Teruki perfered him and that's how it ended. Bou and I are still really close but not nearly as close as before...it's just...it's hard. All this happened shortly before the con." They ordered the food for the group and four drinks along with it. It was back to the peaceful comfortable atmosphere that was there before Bou and Teruki showed up.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:26 am

Miku nodded and gave him a friendly hug, then they ordered the food and drinks and went to where Maya and Miko now were. He sort of understood now why Kanon seemed more reserve... He didn't have the full story, but enough to know that it was bad and complicated. It wouldn't stop him from becoming better friends with him though! He'd do his best to keep him happy all week and then some.

"Welcome back you two~ Enjoy your mini-date?" Miko poked her tongue out playfully at Kanon, but Miku decided to play along, "Best date I've had in a long while actually." He smiled sweetly and started passing everyone their drinks and chopsticks.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:33 am

Kanon blushed at his sister's comment but was happy that Miku played along with it. "Agreed. So what do you guys want to do after this?" Kanon wanted some type of plan for when they got done.

"I say to Jusco. I need to get more batteries for my camera and Miko needs...what was it?...oh. A new curler. Hers went on the frits. You need more canvases and stuff anyway right? Before that though we could stop at the picture booth thing and take some pictures for fun. To remember this occasion." Maya was full of ideas but Miko had one that she knew her brother would probably give into too.

"And we could stop by the movie store on the way home and rent some movies for while Miku's hair. Have a late night marathon with some popcorn?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:51 am

Miku was happy to find he fit in quite well with Kanon's little niche of friends and hoped Kanon would feel the same around his friends. They went on to Jusco after they finished eating and browsed around. He liked following Kanon around and taking all the things he wanted to buy and carrying them for him, his blush was too cute to not keep doing so. They all met up and paid and were soon trying to fool around with the photobooth, but mainly it was Maya and Miko being couple like... Which Kanon and Miku shied away from after a while.

Soon they were at the movie store, from what Miku could tell Maya and Miko were picking out a couple horror movies, a musical, and an action movie... All were good in his opinion, but really... he was just happy to be with Kanon right now. It calmed that nagging feeling in his chest and it seemed to make Kanon happy as well.

Later on in the evening, Maya cheerfully announced they'd be watching a horror film first. Luckily he was usually a fan, but he still liked having someone to hold onto... He was hoping Kanon wouldn't mind since they were sharing a blanket on the floor and his pillow. The first scene that made him jump made him loop his arm with the others, he held onto it softly for the most part unless he was spooked... Halfway into the third movie though Miku became drowsie and used Kanon's arm as a pillow/snuggle object. His scent was calm to him and after the huge day he had, it was easy for him to just pass out.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:00 am

Everything went great at Jusco, though Miku kept holding everything for him. That only caused his face to go red. He thought it was sweet of him though. The photobooth was fun. Miku looked adorable in all the pictures they took together. It was quite nice to be around him even with Maya and Miko being all lovey dovey.

Dinner went wonderfully and Kanon's father approved of Miku way more than he ever approved of Teruki. That was a majorly good sign. Three horror movies and part of a musical later and Kanon was gone. He was curled up and snuggling into his new friend. Maya saw and called it a night, kissing Miko goodbye and promising to be there early tomorrow.

It wasn't until breakfast the next morning that Kanon woke up at all. He blushed when he realized he dozed cuddling Miku. But he woke his friend up and found it seemed like they'd done it a thousand times. Everything felt easy with him. Like it was just...supposed to be this way.

"Mom says breakfast is ready and if we don't get down there soon she's sending Miko up with cold water."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:11 am

"Murph... I don't like cold water..." Miku sat up and ruffled his hair, blinking a bit and taking in his surroundings a bit more. Oh right, this was Kanon's house, and he'd just spent the entire night cuddled up against him. But it didn't feel awkward in the slightest, which made him extremely happy.

"Guess we better go down for breakfast then hm~?" He straightened his shirt as he stood and stretched, showing off his belly a bit. Miko just entered the door as he helped Kanon to stand, "Aw... you guys are no fun~ I was hoping to find you two still cuddling!" "Yeah I see that water, no cold showers please..." They all went down to breakfast and Miku found that Kanon's father was still quite pleased with him. Soon after breakfast though both parents were gone for work and they were left to enjoy their day. "What would you like to do today Kan-kun~?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:24 am

Kanon smiled at Miko's comment but was distracted by Miku's flat tummy in front of him. Oh he was cute. "Nice try lil'sis." Kanon's parents both greeted them happily and left shortly after for work. What did he want to do today...see more of his tummy...swimming!

"I wouldn't mind swimming. You up for it? Though I have to warn you...Miko's bathing suit doesn't cover much."

"It's a bikini Kan-kan, get over it and swimming sounds like fun. Oh, that'll be Maya, you know he's always up for water." The girl pranced to the door to greet her boyfriend and left her brother alone with his crush.

"Well they don't mind but they rarely ever care where we go so long as it's fun...what would you like to do?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:39 am

A small giggle escaped him as he watched Miko, she was cute, but not nearly as cute as Kanon. "Swimming sounds great, chlorine tends to make me sleepy though if I'm in it for a long time." Another nap cuddled up to Kanon didn't sound too bad either. Maya walking in interrupted his thoughts, "Alright! Swim time~ Now let's strip down and go!!"

Miku blushed at the word strip and crawled away towards his bag to pull out some swim trunks. Naked Kanon was just... not something he should honestly be picturing right now. The were only friends, friends that could maybe one day be more. With that thought in min he stalked off to the bathroom and slipped into his swim trunks. He left his shirt off though, he'd forgotten to grab a new one... so he walked out in just his swim trunks and found Maya and Miko to be ready, Kanon however was staring.

"You okay?" "You're not feeling sick are you Kan-kan?" "Maybe Miku should stay and play doctor?" Maya was grinning but soon being dealt with by Miko.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:44 am

Kanon blushed at Maya's choice of wording. Though his mind operated in the gutter so it wasn't surprising. He went to change into his own swim trunks and waited for Miku to come out...but he came out with his shirt still on...

"N-no I'm fine...just confused with the shirt is all. You ready?" He offered Miku a towel and they were off. He was looking forward to seeing Miku's tummy again to back out of swimming.

"You sure you want to go swimming Miku? We can do something else while they go if you prefer."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:53 am

Miku laughed, "Nah, swimming sounds great, but if u want we can cut out early and go do something else by ourselves. Either way I'm happy, as long as I get to spend time with you." They arrived at the rather large pool and Maya and Miko wasted no time and jumped in. "They always this hyper?" he asked as he peeled his shirt off and folded it neatly next to their towels. A lot of people looked at Miku, but Miku only had eyes for Kanon, and it was obvious as well.

He dove into the water and resurfaced quickly, smiling brightly at Kanon, "Come on, or do I need to pull you in here myself?" He was being playful, water seemed to do that to everyone.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:58 am

"I wouldn't mind cutting out early. Water makes me tired too after awhile." They all ended up at the pool though Maya and Miko dove in fast. He nodded at Miku. "Yeah. Most of the time. The only time their serious is when it's something really bad." Kanon would've said more but he'd turned to look at his muse...oh wow. The peek at his tummy was nothing compared to the sight he saw now.

"Wow...you...you're really toned. I thought I had an okeh stomach but wow..." It was then that the teen shook his head and snapped out of his staring. He blushed and dove in after Miku. He was so lean and nicely built. It was...a pleasant surprise. This was just getting better and better.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:07 am

Miku blushed at Kanon's words... and even more so when Kanon dove in and was now wet... He was pretty wow himself. "Thank you... Let me know when you're ready or tired, I wouldn't mind sleep--napping again with you." Now he has definitely blushing. Luckily Kanon was the only one to see it.

To cover it a little, Miku started swimming circles around Kanon, humming happily as he did so. Maya caught him off guard though when he tugged his foot. It cause him to dodge to Kanon and cling to him, their torsos touching a bit, "Maya... You are so gonna pay." Miku dove after him and soon a water war began.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:13 am

Miku was blushing! Aww...he was so cute. Kanon giggled when Miku started to swim around him. That is until Maya started war. He happily joined in knowing that they would probably lose. He did however eventually manage to get Maya cornered with Miku's help. Too bad his sister helped her boyfriend out. The game went on for a few more hours. By that time Kanon was ready to get out and take a nap.

"Miku? I'm ready to go....if you are." He fought it but lost to the yawn that was threatening to come out. Well at least his new friend knew the reason for it.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:20 am

"Hm? Same... Let's go." Miku helped him get out of the pool and handed him a towel. Miko watched the pair get up and leave as she cuddled Maya's shoulder, "Let's give them some alone time..."

Once dried off a bit more they headed back to Kanon's to change, they settled for their earlier sleeping clothes as they crawling into bed. Miku however was being too lazy to really care if his clothes were haphazardly put on. He simply cuddly up to Kanon and was content with life. This didn't feel odd to him at all... "You know... I'm kinda glad we both get sleepy after swimming... I like warmth..." He sighed happily and started to let his nap take over.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:44 am

Kanon changed into comfy clothes and cuddled up to Miku. "I love warmth. It's quite nice. Especially when you have that perfect nap feeling. Miko will wake us up for dinner...I like this..." Kanon was trailing off and getting quieter. He was dozing off already. Snuggled in his bed, with Miku, warm and comfy, with Miku's warm skin touching his...but that was to be expected since Kanon didn't sleep with shirts. Though he'd wear them if Miku was uncomfortable with them.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:02 pm

When Miko and Maya came home they went up to to see what Kanon and Miku were doing. When Maya saw the sight she cooed a bit and laid her head against her boyfriend's shoulder. Miku was holding onto Kanon almost protectively; his leg had linked around the other leg that Kanon had slipped between his, while his arms were wrapped completely around him, keeping anything from harming Kanon should it try... "I don't think Kanon will have to worry about... Teruki wouldn't never hold him like that if at all even."

"That's still for Kanon to decide though... He fears it ending like it did with Teruki. Not that I blame him or anything, but if he's not careful somebody who's ready will snatch Miku up in a heartbeat." "We don't know that... Come on, lets go, I don't want to wake them up..." Miko tugged him out of the room just before Miku started to stir. Once awake and aware of everything he looked down at the way Kanon and his bodies were matched up... then smiled and just held him anyways. Friends could do this, it was just a comfort thing after all, if there was a little more feeling behind it then there wouldn't be a problem as long as it was kept in check...

But since he was pretty sure Kanon was out like a light, he moved a hand up to stroke his soft hair, letting his fingers run through it easily and just enjoying the moment.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:26 pm

Kanon felt someone move and mumbled something to low for anyone to hear. He pullled Miku closer and nuzzled into his chest. His hands were resting on Miku's bare back though, underneath his shirt. It wasn't until later that he woke up and started to stretch. It felt odd to have something constricting him but he smiled at the fact it was his new friend. Kanon curled back up into his embrace and smiled at his friend.

"Hello..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:45 pm

"Evening... Sleep well?" Miku nuzzled the top of his head and settled back with Kanon still on him. This was nice, he wasn't expecting to be so relaxed with something so new... But he would do this any day it was offered to him. So long as Kanon was comfortable... Which he seemed to be.

"We should go swimming more often, I like this..." Napping and getting to cuddle his friend was a very nice thing, though it was quiet, he enjoyed it greatly.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:51 pm

Kanon chuckled softly. "We don't have to go swimming to do this. I'd do this any day just cause." Miko came back up to let them know dinner was almost done.

"Well...I guess we have to get up...had to eventually I suppose." Stretching again Kanon sat up and moved to find a shirt. It was inappropriate to go to dinner without a shirt on. His father would not be happy if he did.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:18 pm

"Hm... Then in that case sign me up whenever!" Miku smiled and cuddled him some more until Miko told them it was dinner time. They both got up and went down for dinner. As they ate Kanon's dad started asking about there trip to Miku's, "My mom knows when the train will be coming, she's quite excited to meet him. Shes a big fan of his art."

"Okay, so long as Kanon would be imposing upon your parents--" "It's just me and my mom, my dad doesn't live with us. He wont be imposing at all I promise." He smiled cheerfully despite having to talk about his dad.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:29 pm

Kanon was excited for his visit to Miku's. It was all he could to not be happy. "I want to go. It'll be fun. Maybe I'll get to meet some of your friends. And if your mom would like I can paint a picture of her." He was grinning at Miku when he spoke. Both his parents knew what was coming. He was happy and he was looking to Miku for a romantic interest if possible. Neither seemed to mind though.

"When are you leaving?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum