Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A weekend of discoveries~

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A weekend of discoveries~ - Page 7 Empty Re: A weekend of discoveries~

Post  Miku Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:43 am

It wasn't long before a Doctor came out and told them the news... the cry that came from the two women was awful. Miko clung to Maya while Miku did his best to offer support to Kanon's mom, tears were even beginning to leak out of his own eyes... "Wheres Kanon..." "We're calming him down and patching him up right now... though he's putting up a bit of a struggle."

"Mrs. Sano? I'll be back... and with Kanon, okay? Take me to him?" He tried to stay calm for the family... but he knew that would be impossible once he saw Kanon. And he was right, to see him still struggling to get to his dad was heartbreaking. "Kanon? Kanon, please... You have to let them stop the blood. Your mom and sister need you... Sh... I'm here... I'm here..." He hugged his boyfriend while the doctors worked to patch his arm better...
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:49 am

Kanon heard Miku and felt him hug him. It was too much. Way...way too much. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" The most painful, heartbreaking scream that would ever come out of him was unleashed as he collapsed to the ground and mourned his father. He was so young...too young to die. It wasn't right. He was fine! Kanon felt guilty for not being there sooner. If he had been there sooner then maybe his father would've been saved. His screams got quieter but no less painful. This was going to be a long road of recovery. All he felt was loss and heartbreak. His chest felt like it would collapse while everything else felt numb. He didn't know what to do.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:58 am

Miku felt terrible... there wasn't anything he could do but to be there for him, but what if... what if it was indirectly his fault? If Kanon was home he would have been here the entire time, there wouldn't have been the two hours or travel time...

No... No he couldn't look at it like that... Things like this, as painful and sad as they were, were sometimes meant to happen... "I'm so sorry... Kanon... I'm sorry..." He kissed the top of his head and held onto him... Soon his mother and Miko were there though and on the floor with him. Miku stepped back and looked at them, then walked back out to the waiting room with his friends. He pulled his phone out to call his own mother... "Hey Mom... I'm... I'm in Tokyo again... Kanon's father just passed away... I-I'm gonna be here with him for a while, H-Hikaru and Kao-ru are here... I'm fine... I will be... Love you too... b-bye..."

What was he gonna do... Kanon was crushed... who wouldn't be though? But still... he felt like there would be some bad comings of this event...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:04 am

Time moved slow. He didn't feel real. Like everything he'd done with his life was just...not worth living anymore. "Miku....w-we need to talk." He was on the phone with his boyfriend and doing something he didn't want to do but couldn't handle not doing. He was breaking his boyfriend and he couldn't let that happen.

"I'm breaking up with you...n-no...don't say anything. It has to be this way. I...I can't handle school, the death of my father, and a relationship. Something has to give. I'm sorry...goodbye." A click of the phone and he started to breakdown again. He adored Miku and god knew that he'd been there for everything. But...he just couldnt' do that. He couldn't let him be stifled and hurt by this too. He had to let him go no matter how much he liked him or how much his father had approved of him. Maybe they would see eachother again...at the next con...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:55 am

"W-what? Kanon-- Wait! Kan-- Kanon? Kanon..." As if talking to dead air would do him any good... He was the disposable one true but... that didn't make it any better. If anything knowing that he was more of a burden than a help at all killed him a little on the inside. He cried for weeks over that phone call. Everything just... reminded him of Kanon. Like all things in life though... he started to cope with it, started being able to hang out with his friends again. But he didn't talk to Kanon. He didn't even try. He was a burden Kanon didn't want so he didn't bother him...

Just to try and help get over him he even started dating Emi, they didn't get past kissing, but she was content with that. Just being able to be with Miku and seemingly make him happy was good enough for her. Though the twins saw through it, they knew who Miku really wanted. But they also knew better than to bring it up...

"You know... the Con is coming up, we should start planning." Kaoru pipped happily while they browsed the mall. "I'm not really up for cosplaying this year... but I'd still love to go." "Don't you worry Mi-chan! We'll make you some cosplays just in case!"

Being at the con was hard though... He saw Kanon's table but didn't see Kanon... Miko was there though, and she waved him down, wanting him to talk... Well, no harm in talking to Miko... "Hey there, you're looking good. How is everything?" Idle chit chat, nothing more...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:09 am

Miko was at the con and finally got Miku's attention. "Thank god. Horrible. Kanon...he's never been the same. I know what he did was stupid but please. Don't take it out on him. He just couldn't handle everything at once. He wanted you so bad but thought he was breaking you...he couldn't handle that. That's why he broke up with you. Because he thought he was hurting you. H-he knows you're dating Emi...he went to message you one day and saw it on your status. He's tried to call you too. Gets all the way to the last number and just hangs up.

"All he draws and paints is things that remind him of you. Things that connect to you. They're good, and they're selling...but it's screaming at us that something's wrong. Dad-...dad approved of you. He liked you a lot. Kanon just...didn't want to hurt you anymore then he already had. Maya's helping me work the booth today. Kanon's out wandering around somewhere. It's good to see you Miku. I figured you should know..."
Miko smiled and waved at the twins and Emi as they came up to the booth.

"Oh. Here. Kanon said he promised your mother a painting of her. You guys want anything today?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:26 am

Miku sighed, "I could never blame him for anything Miko. I would have done anything to make Kanon happy, anything. That anything... involved me saying nothing and letting him do what he thought was right. If I talk to him now he'd probably just push me away again, and I'm sorry but... I cant handle another year of crying and wanting to be able to be right for him..."

Emi and the twins were now at the table, looking at all the new works, "If ... If I see him, I'll try... okay? That's all I can promise. Emi? I'm gonna go wander a bit okay? I need to clear my head..." Emi watched him go and looked to Miko, "How is that even fair for you to do to him? Do you have any idea how long it took to get Miku to even look our way after Kanon?!" Kaoru pulled her away and Hikaru hung behind, "Forgive her... I think she knows... But she wasn't lieing, Miku was practically devastated... He honestly... questioned if it was his fault... That if he'd just agreed to staying the whole week... maybe your dad wouldn't have passed. Sorry to bring up such a sore subject, we'll be back by after we drop Emi off at the room... Take care." He gave the girl a hug and followed after his brother.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:38 am

Miko nodded sadly at Miku and took a step back from Emi. Miko went to say something to the twins but simply nodded and waited for them to return. Kanon however came back to the booth looking worse then when he left.

"I can't do this...I want to go home..."

"Kanon you love the con. You aren't going home." Miko turned to the people at the booth while her twin got out some charcoal and started sketching a picture.

"He's here with her...I-I just can't. I shouldn't have pushed him away. I should've gone back to him when things started to settle down. Go back and beg him to take me back. I-...who am I kidding? He won't want me. He wouldn't have taken me back after what I did to him." Kanon set down the picture and got up to get a bottle of water. He was underweight and far from healthy looking. He was in a hoodie to try to cover it up. Miku's hoodie.

"I wish it still had his smell..."

"You should try talking to him Kan-chi...where you going?"

"Back out...L-let me know if he stops by..." Kanon went back out with the bottle of water, trying somehow to be cheerful in case he ran into Miku. He didnt' want to seem too hung up on him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:51 am

Miku saw him leave the table again, he saw that Miko saw him too and pointed towards Kanon... Should he try? It... couldn't hurt right? If Emi saw them he'd be dead meat... oh well. It was worth it. Quietly he walked up behind Kanon and tapped his shoulder, a thin shoulder at that, "Hey... Didn't you send me a message last year, asking me to walk around with you?" He tried to offer him a smile, but it was very small and soft... Fitting for the moment he supposed.

"I'm... free right now if you are? How are things?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:57 am

Kanon looked up startled to find Miku so fast. He smiled softly and sat down. "As good as could be expected I suppose. I did some really stupid things I can't take back and...well I'm coping as best I can. Mom took over Dad's company and Miko's doing good...she and Maya are even looking into the same colleges. It's sweet really. They make a good couple..." His smile was short lived. There was a pain in his eyes that he wasn't expressing and it dulled them considerably.

"You, uh, probably want this back huh? T-the hoodie. Emi can't be too happy that I still have it. It was your favorite after all." The teen stripped off his one protective layer. The only left that he had of Miku. It showed how small his frame had gotten and how bad it was really starting to get. He was all but a ghost of who he used to be. If only he wouldn't have dumped Miku...if he hadn't done that maybe...maybe things would've been better...way better.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:09 am

"My hoodie? No, you keep-- Kanon... You're so thin..." Miku reached out to put a hand on him, he'd barely taken that hoodie off and he was already cold, "My god Kanon... Why are you doing this to yourself?!" Miku made him put the other one back on and unzipped his current hoodie to lay over that one.

Pulling him to stand he moved them somewhere more private but in the sun. They were sat down again on a bench just outside of the convention hall, they needed to talk... "You know... I didn't let you dump me so you could go killing yourself..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:17 am

Oh no...that had to come up. "I never should've done what I did! But I thought I was only hurting you and t-that I was destroying you. I couldn't do that to you so...so I dumped you. I wanted you Miku. God did I want you but...by the time I was actually stable enough again to try I didn't think you'd take me back. I wanted to come back and beg you to take me back but I-...I couldn't bring myself to for fear of you telling me to get lost or something. I tried calling but was always too scared to...and then I saw that you were dating Emi and-...everything kind of fell after that. I didn't have an appetite or desire to draw but I still drew. I knew Maya and Miko needed paintings for the con. I'm sorry if I don't look my best but I figured you wouldn't be seeing me so I didn't care...don't. Don't give me that look. That's the last look I wanted from you..." Kanon wiped the couple tears that had started to fall and got up. He wouldn't be pitied. This was his own doing and he was suffering for it.

"Miku! Oh...hi Kanon. What brings you here?" Emi...shit. He turned to her and put on his best face.

"The convention of course. Nice to see you Emi. Miku. I gotta get back...Miko will be needing help." Anything to get out of the blazing gaze of Emi's eyes and the pity showing in Miku's. That was the last place he wanted to be.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:36 am

"Kanon..." But it was too late, he was already gone... And Emi was looking smug as ever, "Emi... what was that?" "You two didn't look happy, so I intervened."

Miku got up and glowered down at her, "Do me a favor next time and don't... Just leave me alone." Oh if that didn't set her off, "It's Kanon isn't it?! You're dumping me for him, even after all this shit he's put you through. God how stupid are you? I don't know what either of us even see in you!"

"Shut the hell up!"

SLAP

And Emi ran the other way, leaving Miku with a throbbing, red cheek. His jaw clenched as he started walking back to the convention area and dealers room. Before he knew it he was in front of Kanon at his sister booth, "What do you want from me then...? What more could I possibly give you that I haven't offered already?!" The mark on his cheek was very visible now, as were the tears getting ready to spill.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:46 am

Kanon looked up when Miku startled them. Miko looked back at her brother and then to Maya. Sparks were gonna fly. "I want you! I did when I broke up with you. In case you haven't noticed by all my damn paintings, I'm not over you! I dumped you so I wouldn't fucking break you! And I can't have you since you already have someone else. I thought it was obvious to every one that I still wanted you...that I say your name when I sleep because you are what I dream of. What I paint. What is constantly on my mind, reminding me that I let go! You know exactly what I want Miku...and it's something I can't have so please...please go away." Running away from this wasn't something he should do. But the tears that were coming weren't going to be easily stopped. So he got his things and left for the night. He was going back to his hotel and curling up in a bed. Miko scribbled something down for Miku though.

"I'm guessing with that mark that you and Emi...? Here. This is his hotel room. He's got one all to himself. He does want you Miku...he's just fighting a major breakdown...don't give up on him. If you still want him to. Go to his room and talk to him. He can't run from you there...please. You two can work through this...you're the one that can fix him best..." Miko was almost pleading with Miku to go to Kanon. Chase him one more time. Give it one more chance...maybe then Kanon would see.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:58 am

Miku took the paper and ran after him, Kanon wasn't going to get away that easy again. Not this time. When he was at his door he knocked and knocked and knocked until he heard the door unlock, he probably thought it was his sister or something. Regardless, Miku pushed in and crawled into the bed with him.

"I wont just go away this time, I shouldn't have let go so easy the first. But I thought that I'd be helping you... I was sorely mistaken. You wanna know what broke me Kanon? Losing you... I couldn't help you or give you the support you needed... No, please don't interrupt... After your dad passed... I wanted to be with you, I wanted to keep you smiling. I want to make you smile now, the only way I know how requires you to let me..." He kissed the back of his head lovingly and held him close, "I want you back Kanon... I only want to be with you... Please..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:04 am

Kanon unlocked the door but didn't open it. Miko probably came to check on him. Instead of his sister he found Miku. "Miku...you can't. You can't have two people. It's me or Emi...not both. I-I...god I want you. I want to feel whole again but I can't cause that rift..." Kanon turned around and faced Miku. Despite all the words he just said, Kanon wrapped his arms around Miku and kissed him. It felt like a shock of life to his whole body.

"But...I'm guessing you wouldn't be here if you were still with her..." His heart and body ached for Miku and screamed in joy at having him back. His dad would be proud.

"I missed you...so much..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:44 pm

Miku couldn't help but to cling and moan when Kanon kissed him, oh god had he missed this... He laughed a bit after Kanon pulled away and spoke, "Did you not see the wonderful parting present she left me?" His hands moved to caress his thin frame, he couldn't believe Kanon had done this...

"Please... Don't push me away again... At least not that far. If you need space tell me... but don't end things again, I... I can't take that, I need you in my life Kanon." Miku hugged him close and breathed his scent deeply, everything about him was overloading his senses. "I'm staying with you for the rest of the con, if you don't mind of course... and if you'd like we can switch hoodies that way come towards the end of the con you'll be set for a good while." He kissed him again, only this time it was deep and full of longing for him. He pulled the thin man above him as he continued kissing him, a nice long make-out seemed appropriate right now.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:02 pm

Kanon moaned softly as his entire body was taken over by Miku. He forgot what it felt like to have him so close. "I won't. I promise. You're staying as close as possible to me. I'm sorry I didn't come back to you. I really thoughly you didn't want me anymore. You didn't write, or call...nothing. I would love to have a hoodie with your scent on it." Kanon was still kissing Miku and moving so they were close and resting peacefully on the bed. A makeout session sounded amazing.

"I have another vacation coming up in about a month. Would you like to come visit?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:34 pm

"I'm sorry... When you made that call... I thought everything I did was a burden to you. And I don't think I would have been able to talk to you without crying or begging to come over or something... If I gave you space you'd be okay is what I kept telling myself... And then Emi... I don't even know how it happened. Maybe I was just lonely, but we never did anything important... and none of it was as good as when I was with you." Miku never let go of Kanon, hell they could spend the rest of the con together and he wouldn't complain...

"I'd like that... We can stay the whole week there... I don't think it would do either of us any good to be seen by Emi for a long while. It wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't leave early." Sighing he kissed him softly and nuzzled into him. He hadn't felt this content since last year... He hoped this time it was to stay. "Are you gonna be busy tomorrow? Maybe we could go do something. If not I have no problem sitting at your table with you, you can sit in my lap the entire time."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:15 am

"I'm supposed to be working the booths tomorrow. But I don't mind. I'm sure Miko will just be happy that I'm not looking like I'm going to jump off a roof or something...I'm glad you came after me." Kanon refused to let Miku go. He just couldn't. For his own piece of mind.

"I...I really do adore you. I thought my heart was going to break."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:11 am

A smile grew on his lips as he kissed him again, "Sitting at the booth it is then, I'll just have to tell the twins." Miku was loving being so close with Kanon, it made him so happy to know that he had him again. Granted he'd like it more if Kanon were a bit healthier weight wise... He'd get back up there soon.

"Me too... I don't much care for a life without you, it's very dull... Besides, I wouldn't mind keeping you right here in my arms forever." Despite being apart for a year... Miku had still grown more and more attached to him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:40 am

"Believe me, I wasn't really living when I was without you. I'm just a ghost now...but I'll come back. You'll bring me back to life." He nuzzled into Miku and let himself fall into a peaceful, happy sleep.

"I l-f you...." Kanon's words were nearly completely slurred as he drifted off. It was the best sleep he'd had in a long time. Miku just made things easier....better. He wanted him to stay with him. To not leave...Miku was someone he deeply missed and someone he wouldn't ever feel guilty about. He was the only guy his father had ever approved of. He let Kanon know that he'd always been proud of him and that he'd always loved him and always will. It was the greatest gift his father could've given him. And now...he was finally able to be happy.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:46 pm

Miku stayed up a little longer after Kanon, holding him tight and making sure he was sleeping easy. "You may be a ghost of your former self, but... I'd love you no matter who or what you are. I hope I can be good enough for you always..." Kissing the top of his head softly he settled in for the best night of sleep he'd had all year. He finally had the piece of him that had been missing back.

Morning came all too soon though, though rested he didn't want to leave the comfort he found in Kanon's arms or the room... But he figured if he was going to wake Kanon up he might as well do it slowly and slightly romantic/loving. He started kissing and nibbling up his neck until he made it up to his lips. He could feel Kanon starting to react, so he pulled back and smiled softly at his surprised features, "Good morning beautiful..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:31 am

Kanon woke up the next morning happier than ever. Miku was still there and still with him. Wow... "Good morning...you stayed with me..." Kanon was so happy that he kept kissing him. It was amazing.

"Don't. Leave. Me. Ever." Somehow he ended up on top of Miku, straddling his hips.

"It'll sound weird but I missed sitting like this and feeling your body..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:23 am

"Not weird at all... I'll never leave you, ever again." Miku sat up with Kanon still above him, wrapping his arms around him. He kissed the base of his neck and trailed the kisses up and down, loving the way Kanon's body reacted to him. It went rigid and shuddered as it tried to get closer to him, this usually lead to their hips rocking or touching in some kind of way...

"You're my favorite person ever... I want to be with you forever." Miku's hands snaked into his shirt and felt the smooth skin there... his unusual skinniness didn't phase him much, he knew Kanon would be healthy again soon, but he had to feel him. "I've missed being able to touch you, have you close, kiss you..." The blonde kissed his lips and found himself quickly above Kanon, nestled in perfectly between his long legs. Their kiss was anything but chaste, it was quite demanding and needy on both their parts.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum