Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A weekend of discoveries~

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A weekend of discoveries~ - Page 6 Empty Re: A weekend of discoveries~

Post  Kanon Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:26 pm

"Ah...it's nice not to be denied...makes me wonder how far I can get before you stop me." Kanon was willing but he wanted to clarify their relationship before he took that step.

"I wouldn't mind taking a shower with you at least, that is...if you don't mind. If you have another problem arise then I can always just get on my knees and help you out."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:38 pm

"Mm... at this point I'm not going to want to go back to sleep but just go straight to that shower..." And maybe have some more fun in the shower... He knew he wouldn't object to such activities, But he didn't want Kanon to think he was doing anything like Teruki had. They hadn't even known each other that long and already they were at this point...

"Meet you in the shower?" Miku kissed him teasingly and pulled away, walking out of the room and towards his bathroom. He stripped his boxers and leaned against the counter and waited for Kanon to come in.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:45 pm

Miku invited him to the shower and left. Well...that wasn't what he was expecting, still, he didn't mind. Kanon moved to the bathroom and stripped his own boxers before turning around. Smirking he moved over to Miku and pressed himself against him.

"I have one question before we get in that shower...you do know I only do this stuff with people I date right?...Are you willing to have me as your boyfriend?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:54 pm

Kanon wanted to be his boyfriend? Miku could only smile and tilt his head up a bit to kiss him, "More than willing... I wanted to ask you in somewhere more appropriate, but I guess naked in my bathroom is just as good as any place." The blonde moved them to the shower and turned it on, he pinned him to the wall and laced his fingers with Kanon's, "Shinya Sano... will you go out with me?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:28 am

Kanon smiled as he was pushed into the shower and held against the wall. "Will I go out with you?...hmm..." He leaned forward and captured Miku's lips, drawing him closer to him.

"I figured you knew that answer when I got on my knees in front of you...yes. Akiharu Tsukiyama. I will go out with you." A small smiled traced his lips as he moved to kiss Miku again. He was so happy at that moment that he could've died. Nothing had ever made him that happy. It could only go up from here.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:43 am

"Mm... Well we just made it official this way..." Miku eagerly kissed him back, he was so happy right now. He had someone, that someone was Kanon, and everything felt more than perfect...

"You just made one very happy boyfriend." He wrapped his arms around Kanon and held him close, he couldn't wait to tell everyone the fantastic news. He the twins would be happy for him, but Emi always had a mixed reaction... Especially when he dated a guy. He ignored it for the most part though.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:48 am

Kanon nodded. "Likewise...mmm..." As his arms wrapped around Miku so did one of his legs. He wanted him close as could be...though they did have to go to the mall soon.

"Umm...we should probably wash up...unless you want to have a bit of fun." Moving just slightly Kanon rubbed their growing erections together to emphasize on what fun he meant. It was quite nice. This was going wonderfully.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:57 am

Miku's entire body shuddered at the movement, "They can wait... I think, as my boyfriend and guest, that I'm more inclined to have some private fun with you." He smiled and sucked at his damp neck, his hand reached between them and started pumping their erections together. This was surprisingly new for him, but he was loving it.

"What do you have in mind?" He started moving down his body with his hands and mouth until he reached his erection, he kissed the head tenderly and let his tongue swirl around it as he waited for his answer.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:02 am

Kanon moaned softly at the feelings he was receiving. This was...amazing. He wanted more...Miku delivered on that too though. It was...teasingly pleasurable. "Ah...t-that's good...I'll wait till after we have a night alone. Mi-chAN...ah...you tease..." Kanon was glued to shower wall as Miku went down on him for a second time. He thought about sex but he wanted that first time to be romantic. Romantic and sweet.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:02 am

Miku could wait for the real thing, but for now he could certainly go down on him and give him some release that way. Moaning around his length, he began working him slowly. Quickly his pace changed though and he moved to blow him faster. Each time taking him to the hilt and swallowing around him.

His hand reached to cup his balls and massaged them, occasionally pinching a nerve there to feel him shudder. One particular pinch must had been better than the others because he tasted the starts of Kanon's orgasm filling his mouth. He swallowed it all before making a trail up his body, he stroked his cheek lightly before kissing him, "Mm... I hate being on a schedule... I hope they get bored with us, doubtful... but one can hope." Miku kissed him again, he could never get enough of his lips...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:40 pm

Kanon felt like he was going to collapse. Miku knew what he was doing. Knew way more then Kanon did. But he didn't care. He simply held onto Miku and moved to get the soap. He would give him a hand job since they were needing to do this in a somewhat fast manner.

"We'll have to find one night with no one bothering us. No plans with anyone but eachother." The teen started to stroke Miku, clenching in certain places to let him know what that night was for.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:07 pm

Miku moaned and braced a hand on either side of Kanon's head, "Today-Mmm... Was the only one that had any plans... The others are free game...!" Miku shuddered under his touch, Kanon was wanting to give himself completely to him. Everything he did pointed to that... Things were going fast, but they would lest a long while, or at least he hoped they would.

"You're... very good with your hands..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:31 pm

"I'm a painter...I better be good with my hands. From soft strokes...to hard rough ones. A painter needs to be able to do them all. Maybe not this weekend...but before the next con. I definitely want that night." Kanon purred as he worked Miku's length. He was making sure to leave some marks on his chest as well. He wanted Miku to have a mark of him somewhere for when he was gone. It'd be a few weeks before they saw eachother again.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:45 pm

Miku moaned and nuzzled his neck, latching on at the base of his neck and leaving him a mark too. This mark and his favorite hoodie he hoped would leave Kanon happy enough until they saw each other again. Maybe it would at least help him with insomnia. "Ah! I-I can't wait for that night then...! Mnph!" He shuddered and felt himself cumming in Kanon's hand, heaven he couldn't wait to take him... Their hand jobs and blow jobs were good for now... but if these were any sign of things to come then he certainly would be looking forward to sex.

"Guess we better get to the actual showering this time hm?" He kissed him softly and grabbed up his shampoo, taking some in his own hand then offering it to Kanon. Their showering didn't take much time at all and soon they were out and dressed. Of course... Miku could help but to make out with him one last time before they left for the mall. When they got there though, Emi seemed almost shocked to see them holding hands...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:04 am

Kanon moaned softly to him. "I can't wait either." They were out and dressed in no time. Kanon already decided when he would give himself to Miku. Winter. With snow falling, in front of all the windows. They moved to the mall though with Kanon forming that perfect night. Emi seemed surprised and...slightly angry at Kanon. She hid it very well but he could tell she liked Miku and wasn't as happy as she portrayed that he was dating Kanon.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:35 pm

Miku paid no attention to Emi's suppressed anger, but little did he know that she had full intentions on voicing her thoughts after Kanon was gone. He hadn't even known Kanon that long after the con and they were already dating? Were they sleeping together too?! Oh it made her mad... but she remained chipper on the outside, the twins were enjoying this new development a lot more than her.

"Guys, calm down. There's nothing for us to answer because it just happened." In his shower no less... but who needs details? Not his friends for sure. "I promised Kanon some awesome shopping~ Hikaru, Kaoru, work your magic."

"Oh shopping you say? Well, we can certainly assist~"
"Yep! That is our life after all~ Say Kanon, would you like to model some clothes sometime?" "Kaoru! Not yet, come my dearest brother~ We must lead!"

Miku laughed at his friends, Emi moved on ahead with the twins while they hung back a bit, "They're future fashion designers. They sew a big portion of our cosplays. Not that we don't want to, they just love to take over."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:20 pm

Kanon liked the twins. They were about as amusing as him and Miko...though Maya did add to that fun. "They make the clothes you were wearing? Wow...I thought those were new Alice and the Pirates or something. I'd love to model some clothes for them if they think I'd be good enough. I don't really have the body for modeling but if they want I will." He smiled and leaned on Miku. His phone started going off though. That was his mom. He stopped and answered the phone. The twins noticed but had to call back to Emi to stop.

"Mom? Whoa whoa whoa...calm down. What happened?...oh god. I'm on my way." He hung up the phone and looked at Miku in fear.

"My dad was just taken to the hospital. They don't know what's wrong but he fell down at work and an employee had to do CPR to get his heart going again. I-I have to go...sorry Miku." He leaned in and kissed goodbye before starting to the exit to catch the next train to Tokyo.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:29 am

Miku was quite happy to hear Kanon would like to model for them, "I think you have a perfect body, I know I could look at you all day with no complaints." He kissed his cheek and they just continued walking, until Kanon's phone rang and they stopped. Everything seemed fine until he heard Kanon's mother crying on the other line and Kanon saying he'd be there soon. A quick goodbye and then he was gone... "Kanon! Guys, I have to go with him, I'm sorry--"

"Miku, that's a family ordeal, I'm sure it'd only be more hassle for you to be there and in the way."

"Emi... We'll talk later, okay?" A firm nod and he ran after Kanon, he knew he'd be heading to the train station but also knew he wouldn't be departing that fast. He caught up with him just as he was buying his tickets, "Make that two please, here's the money." He knew Kanon would probably be shocked and possibly even angry, but he didn't care if it was just for the train ride, he wouldn't let Kanon go alone. As they walked away his hand rubbed his walk soothingly, "What kind of boyfriend would I be to let you go through this alone? If you don't want me to stay with you I understand... but I wont let you be alone on the way there, it just wouldn't be right..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:06 am

Kanon looked up when he saw Miku. "I didn't want to ruin your day with your friends...or make Emi angry..."

"Hey. We're coming too...you looked like a ghost when you left and-"

"And we know what that's like. We lost our older sister last year. Cancer. You're going to want friends and family with you."

"I'll go get the tickets for us. Emi went home...you've really gotta talk to her Mi-chan." The twins had showed up. It was sweet of them really. He knew Maya would be there with Miko and they were right...he'd want his friends around with him. Even the new ones.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:18 am

Miku looked up and saw Hikaru and Kaoru there, he was shocked but happy to see them, "I'll talk to her when I get back, promise... I have a feeling I'm in for an ear load when I come back..." The blonde promised to hold seat for them and stepped on the train with Kanon, he pulled him into his lap as they sat down, "Just relax, we'll be there soon..."

He rubbed Kanon's back and only smiled at the twins as they sat down, "Mi-chan, our aunt lives in Tokyo, we can all stay there if Kanon doesn't have the room." Kaoru was offering his aunts large home to both of them he knew, but Kanon would probably want to be with his mother. "We'll see when we get there."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:29 am

The train ride was silent and Kanon was holding in all his fears. This was a health issue his father had been dealing with for a long time. He just...he hoped it wouldn't be the end of him. The ride to the hospital wasn't too long. Thankfully he was able to have him there with him.

"Miku...Thank you...for coming with me. Thank you guys...Miko." His own twin was coming to him and all but launched herself into her brother's arms.

"They won't tell us anything...Mom's freaking out and I don't know what to do. Shinya...they want to talk to you. Something about you being a match." Kanon nodded and went to the doctor's while Miko stayed with Miku and his friends.

"Hi again...Maya's going to get us something to eat. Subs I think. Says we need to have something in our stomachs. None of us have eaten yet...hi. I'm Miko, Kanon's sister." It was obvious she'd been crying but was trying to put on a brave face. It wasn't really working though. The tears were still building up in her eyes.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:43 am

The whole scene nearly brought tears to his eyes, a crying Miko was something he never wanted to see... She was too sweet a girl. When the doctors wanted to talk to Kanon about a match though... he feared Kanon having to go into surgery as well. Still he promised to be there and wait with his mom and sister.

"Miko... Come here." Miku opened his arms to her and gladly let her cry into his shoulder, he comforted her as well as he could until Maya got there. Maya thanked him and took over from there, Miku went to sit next to Kanon's mom and talk with her to help pass the time. Kaoru and Hikaru were doing their best to cheer everyone up, which surprisingly worked well. Even Kanon's mother chuckled a bit... He was glad they came.

The doctor came back into the room but without Kanon, Miku was the first to stand and question him, "Doctor... You can't leave them hanging like this, what's going on?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:55 am

The doctor came out having had Kanon back doing something. "We're doing everything we can but the disease has reached his organs and they're shutting down. We're trying to get some more white blood cells into him but it'd take too long to separate so we have your son back there giving blood. I'm sorry Mrs. Sano. I know you said not to use your son again but he is your husband's only hope. It's very hard to get ahold of a good supply of AB-. We're doing everything we can but it doesn't look good. Hopefully Shinya's blood will help." The doctor bowed as Miko went to her mom.

"How can they ask that of him!? Doesn't he know Kanon's anemic?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:06 am

Upon hearing Miko he moved to stop the doctor, "Anemic? What in the hell are you thinking?! Get him off of it right now and take me, I'm AB-, I have my donors card to prove it." With shaking hands he pulled out his wallet and dug out the card. But the doctor shook his head, "Thank you son... But we can't just pull him off--" "Then if Kanon needs blood don't go taking chances on his life by searching for a donor... I'll be right here." He glared at the doctor and walked back to Kaoru and Hikaru, the twins hugged him as he sat and fumed... It was such bullshit that they couldn't just swap him and Kanon out... This could kill him!
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:25 am

Kanon was hooked up to a machine and trying really hard not to look at his dad. His father was awake though. "Shinya? I-I wanted to let you know I love you. I love you no matter what. Whether you chose to be an artist with a boyfriend or-...or a CEO with a wife and two kids...I love you just the way you are...I like that boy you brought over...h-he's nice...tell your mother and sister I love them."

"Don't talk like that dad...you'll be alright. No one's going anywhere." The tears started to come...he didn't want it to be like this. He had to be strong for his dad.

"I'm proud of you. For the man you're becoming. Don't let anyone tell you different..." The machine started beeping faster and erratic...then gave the most horrible sound.

"Dad?" Kanon sat up and looked at his father. He was moving...wasn't blinking...and the machine was telling him he had no pulse.

"Dad no. You gotta wake up. No. No no no. Dad!" The doctors came in and took Kanon off the machine, putting pressure on the arm with as much force as they could.

"No! You can't die! Dad!" He was trying to fight the men holding him but to no avail...his father...was dead.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum