Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the love of a whore

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

For the love of a whore - Page 4 Empty Re: For the love of a whore

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:43 am

Kanon was woken up by one of the roadies. "Hey...pit stop. Want anything to drink, eat, or unload, do it now. We won't get another chance for hours." Kanon nodded and woke Miku up too. He needed to get a pillow and a better blanket. Add a trip to the bathroom and Kanon was ready to go again...only...Chihaya was on the roadie bus too when they took off. Oh...he was sitting next to Miku with his arm around him. Right...boyfriend...lover...guy Kanon wasn't. He sighed and laid back down, turning away from the sight. It hurt too much to look at.

"Wake me up when we get there..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:47 am

When Chihaya was sure Kanon was asleep he decided to prod at Miku, "Why didn't you get on the band bus... I missed you..." Miku simply crossed his arms and humphed... which got more questions.

"Well if someone hadn't decided it would be a good idea to bruise me maybe I would have gotten on the bus!" Chihaya did not like that answer, not one bit. The other awake roadies were giggling but soon quit when they got a sharp look. Miku shook his head and went to go lay next to Kanon on the bed, "Miku... you know there's a free bed on the other side right..."

"Yeah? Well you kick in your sleep." He grumbled and slipped under the blankets, gripping Kanon's shirt tightly since he couldn't actually hold him...
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:47 am

Kanon felt somthing hold onto him in his sleep and instinctively moved closer to it. He didn't know that it was Miku. All he could feel was an amazing calm coming over him.

Chihaya was pissed. He almost hit Miku again but he would take this a different way. He was watching Kanon closely. Just the right time....

"You know he's only doing this to get me into cuddling with him." He was so smug. Kanon had to bite his tongue. He knew that Chihaya wouldn't hesitate to fire him. So he just had to bare it. This was going to put a damper on him and Miku.

"Just go away Chihaya. I get your point. Just go the fuck away so I can do my job."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:48 am

One show down, four more to go... but things between Chihaya and Kanon seemed to get worse and worse. If Chihaya didn't like him then why did he hire him? He came into the room to find Chihaya poking roughly at Kanon's chest, now what in the world... "Chihaya--!" He put his hand on his boyfriends shoulder and the other turned to shove him to the ground. Miku looked up at him baffled as the other stormed out... What just happened...?

Sighing he stood and brushed himself off, "Evening... I've got some beer back in my room, wanna join me?" He'd honestly been looking for Kanon, he wanted to unwind with him and beer was the perfect way... And if they ended up doing stuff, even better. "Please?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:59 am

Kanon sighed and turned back to putting up the equipment. "He treats you like shit. I know I don't have the right after what I did to you but you deserve better...sure....beer sounds good." He finished and turned back to smile at him.

"There. I'm all done. Lead the way." It all seemed easy now. Complicated as it was...it semed easy.

"Am I staying the night with you? Since I hear you lock your door at night...we could finish the cuddling that ass interrupted."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:12 am

Miku sighed and linked arms with Kanon, "Sounds good, some cuddling and avoiding all subjects involving Chihaya..." He wanted to end it, but the tour... Oh well. It wasn't a long walk back to his room, a few beers down and Miku was happily laying on top of Kanon and nipping playfully at his neck.

"I'm so ready for this tour to be over~" The bonde was having way too much fun with his exes smooth neck and collar bone... A knock on his door stopped him though... "Go away~ I'm trying to be busy here!"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:19 am

"Miku? Miku we need to talk. Kanon is just playing you. Don't fall for it again." Kanon rolled his eyes. Chihaya didn't realize Kanon had been spending as much time as he possibly could with Miku. Miku knew he wasn't sleeping with anyone. He wanted what was in his arms. But to prove a point he pulled his ex up and kissed him soundly. The dark haired man pulled away and shook his head to show that he only wanted Miku. He was ony after him. No one else existed to him in that sense. It took him long enough to learn it. He wasn't about to give it up now.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:57 pm

"What? So you can try to beat me to see things your way? Go away Chihaya... I've heard what everyone said about you and what you're doing, I'm not some prize you can rub in his face." He'd been talking with the other roadies, listening to them gossip about everything. Chihaya was possibly the worst person he'd ever had and he was ready to say fuck it all. Kanon was here, kissing him, proving that he'd changed, being everything Chihaya wasn't.

Smiling down at him he kissed him more demanding this time, his hands tangling in his hair, "I miss you... and that isn't the beer talking."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:20 pm

Kanon looked at him and kissed him again. "I could cover bass the rest of the tour..." Chihaya was determined to not let Kanon have Miku though. He had one last thing.

"I don't even see why you want him Miku. He's not that good a fuck anyway." The sentence hung in the air. He'd just basically told Miku that he'd had sex with him. This was not good.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:28 pm

Miku paused everything he was doing at that sentence... Slowly he got up off of Kanon and walked to the door, unlocking it and opening it even slower. "How dare you..." Chihaya just laughed, "He came onto ME when YOU rejected him, if you wanna blame anyone for his whorishness blame yourself. Fucking leading him on with all this retarded cuddling and hanging out, that's twisted." Miku glared and punched him, knocking him in to the wall, then went out into the hall to hold him there, "Fuck you. You're such a control freak I don't know what I ever saw in you! Now get out of my sight, and so help me if you ever touch him again you will pay."

"You're drunk... so that's what all this is. We'll talk when you're more sober love..." He shoved Miku off of him and walked down the hall without a care... And Miku went back into the room and pinned Kanon down to the bed, "Is it true... Did you sleep with him because of me..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:30 pm

Kanon looked scared. He looked away from Miku. "I stayed exclusive to you. I left because I didn't want to hurt you again...I was finally able to control myself. I knew what I wanted and I knew that I wouldn't want anyone else. I came back and you...you had someone. You looked at me like I was only a burden and that I would only bring you trouble. I didn't think I'd ever get you back...Miku I'm sorry.

"I let him do what he wanted because I didn't see any hope. He was the only one I've done anything with since I was in the band. I swear to you that you are what I want. I felt so low and horrible after it and then he told me that he didn't understand what you saw in me...but I was such a whore that I'd never be abe to get you back. Miku please don't tell me to leave...please...I need you..."
He looked so close to tears. The anger in Miku's eyes told him he'd just lost him forever...there was no coming back from it. Chihaya won...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:33 pm

Miku sighed and rested his forehead on Kanon's, "I'm not mad... well I am but... I'm not going to tell you to leave. Chihaya he... he's not going to quit, I'm sure you saw that. Now that he knows he's never gonna leave us alone... Before I could have just rolled this off but not now... Now he knows." Miku released his hold on Kanon's wrists and moved to stroke his cheeks, "Don't cry... I'm sorry..." He sat up on top of him and looked down at him, his eyes now holding a sorry look. Miku hadn't meant to scare him... and now he felt like a total ass...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:05 pm

Kanon nodded and sat up to hold Miku. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry. It wil never happen again. I swear. I'm yours." He clung to Miku, not wanting to let go. Eventually he fell asleep in his arms. He was so scared now. He didn't want to lose Miku. Chihaya was making his life worse and worse. It was horrible. Eventually he lashed out at Chihaya...and got fired...so there he was...sitting in Miku's hotel room. Chihaya busted in and locked the door.

"Now you are going to show Miku just how much of a whore you are." Kanon fought him...but he found himself pinned and being stripped. The screams couldn't be loud enough...everyone was setting up for the concert....
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:13 pm

Miku had just got the memo on Kanon being fired for something that was overly ridiculous and probably not true. It was filled out by Chihaya... Fuck. He got up to go find Kanon but found himself being asked to help with some things that they wouldn't let him talk himself out of. So he tried to finish quickly and then went on his way, he had to find out what happened. But the moans and cries that were coming from the room made him panic, the door was locked... He hit the door as he dug in his pocket for the key.

"I knew you'd come back to me Kanon. Miku isn't good enough for you is he?" Chihaya had his hand clamped over Kanon's mouth, making his cries sound more like moans. But when Miku finally broke in he saw what was really going on... But his face certainly didn't show one of understanding. He pulled Chihaya off and him and tossed him to the floor. Normally he wasn't violent but his ex had just crossed one very fine line, he let the other have it... for every bruise or other damaging thing he'd done. What Miku didn't see was Kanon scrambling for his clothes and running, not until he heard the door.

"Kanon!" He got up and chased after him, running past the rest of his band and even his manager as he tried to keep up with Kanon. Where was he going?! "Kanon! Stop! Please we have to-- KANON!!" Miku had just caught up to him when Kanon stepped on the street, he must not have seen the car or something but Miku did... He reached out and grabbed his shirt, yanking him back to the sidewalk but still propelling himself forward towards the car... the screeching of tires, a sick thump, and screaming all happened in a matter of seconds. Miku laid on the ground behind the car not moving, but still breathing...He couldn't bring himself to do anything but breath and hope Kanon was alright.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:15 pm

Kanon felt Chihaya being pulled off of him. He saw what Miku was doing to his boyfriend...and after what Chihaya said he was afraid he'd get the same. So he scrambled and put his clothes on, running out the door. Miku wouldn't forgive him. Not for this. Even if it wasn't wanted...it still sounded like it was. He was terrified. Kanon made it outside when Miku caught up with him. He pulled him back...pulled him back and the sound of screeching tires filled the air.

"Miku!" The rest of the band had followed him outside to see what was going on. Kanon screamed for someone to call 911. Anyone. He moved to Miku, still in tears. The dark haired man pulled him into his lap and craddled him close.

"You stupid fool. Why?...Why did you do that? I'm not worth that Miku...I love you but you are stupid..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:16 pm

"Because you are worth it... You're worth it to me... the band... me..." Miku couldn't feel his body, that was probably for the best right now though... His hand reached up to touch one of Kanon's tear, "You're safe... thats all that matters to me... I'm sorry... I... couldn't get there... faster..." Breathing was hard, and there was a coppery taste in his mouth... and it was trailing out the corner of his lips.

The sirens were getting closer now, Miku gripped his shirt, "Don't leave me... Please... Kanon I--" The paramedics were there and placing an oxygen mask on him, carefully moving him to the ready stretcher. His hand reached for Kanon as they moved away and loaded him, saying any visitors would need to find their own ride. And then they were gone and rushing to the hospital, Miku needed emergency surgery...

A doctor came out several hours later asking for Kanon, "He kept asking for you before we put him to sleep, so I'm going to assume you're who I relay everything to. He had some internal bleeding that we managed to stop and several broken bones and fractures, hes very lucky so far... but he's still in rough waters. That car hit him pretty hard, there's a probable chance he wont make it... So I'm going to allow you to stay with him. I've done what I can, I'm sorry." The doctor lead him to the room and left.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:16 pm

Kanon was in tears and they told him he coudn't go with him. He was in hysterics by the time Shun got him to the hospital. The doctor told him less that settling news. He went to Miku's side and stayed there for days. Not eating...not moving. Just sleeping lightly and waiting for Miku to wake up. To pull through. He was at his wits end when Minoto, the guitarist, brought him water.

"He'll pull through. Miku's a fighter. But you are about to collapse. Please Kanon...just at least drink something. The doctor is about to hospitalize you too..." Kanon took the water and downed it.

"There...thank you Minoto..." He handed the glass back and went back to waiting on Miku. Praying to everything that he would wake up.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:18 pm

Miku squeezed the object in his hand lightly, his eyes cracked slightly and looked around groggily... He saw Kanon and he saw his hand, but he was asleep and Miku's voice wasn't working. Tears leaked out from his eyes and he managed a tiny whimper as he shook his hand weakly. "K... an...on..." Several days without use and water seemed to be hell on his voice... Shun and Minoto walked by but they didn't seem to see him or his distress. So he kept trying to shake his hand and crying silently until he could get his attention.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:18 pm

Kanon felt something move a little under his hands. He opened his eyes to find that Miku was look at him, about to cry. "Miku. Oh god, Miku!" He moved and hugged him. He was crying as he kissed him.

"Thank god...I thought-...t-they said you might not...wow...my mouth is dry..." He went to get the doctor and a couple glasses of water. He came back and helped Miku sit up, helping him take a drink.

"Akiharu? How are you feeling?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:19 pm

Miku was so glad to see Kanon awake and was even happier to be kissing him... But his mouth was very dry... and he didn't feel all too clean either. But he gratefully accepted the help and water, and when the doctor asked him how he felt...

"Shity?" His voice was raspy... and when the doctor asked what was wrong he simply pointed to his neck, and then the doctor knew. "Alright, I'll come back a little later. Call me if he needs anything." Miku sighed and laid back... "Looks like... I've ruined the rest of the tour..." He was frowning, he let down his fans... "You're... okay... right?" The bllonde took his hand again and held it tight.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:19 pm

Kanon moved onto the bed with Miku and held him as he drank his own water. Shun had ordered lunch for everyone. "Everyone's eating. I even got some jello for you Miku. You especialy need to eat. You and Kanon. That hunger strike was not a good idea. He was refusing to eat until you woke up...barely drank anything. The doctor was about to put him on the bed next to you." Their other member, Aki, came in with the manager to see how Miku was doing.

"Hey, you're awake! That's good. Don't worry about anything Miku, we're taking care of it."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:21 pm

Miku gave Kanon a look when he heard Kanon endangered himself... "Kanon..." That wasn't something he wanted to hear... But Shun was handling it, as per usual. That made him smile... "Okay... hey boss...? Fire--"

"Already got it, and I know who's replacing him. He's not allowed to see you Haru, so don't worry." His manager smiled softly and pulled the rest of the band out, "Stay with me... forever..." Miku kissed him softly and cuddled as close as his IV's would let him...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:21 pm

Kanon looked up, smiling at his boss. Man did he miss him. He was so happy. He had Miku...he didn't want anyone else. Had no desire for anyone else...and things were looking up again.

"I won't...I'll never leave your side. I love you...I can finally say it and not feel guilty. I'm yours Miku..." Kanon nuzzled into Miku as he started to relax. Miku was out of the woods for now. Finally...things were looking up.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:22 pm

"I love you too... Do you see what I see in you now? I knew you were a good person deep down... You just had to find it." The only bad part was what all it took for him to find it, nearly three break-ups and Miku getting hit by a car... Not that the car part had much to do with it, but he was willing to sacrifice himself for Kanon to prove a point. "I heard about your guy's agreement though... trying to see who could win my affections. Looks like you didn't have to try hard, I came to you quit easily..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:23 pm

"I didn't want to give you up...he was teasing me. Taunting me...I was ready to beat the shit out of him...I couldn't let him keep you. I wanted you too much to let him and he was such an asshole." Kanon curled up with Miku. He loved him. This was the end of it...this was how they would be. It was better than Kanon could've hoped.

"You know...I didn't think you would let me back in. I was so afraid when I saw you again...that look you had...I honestly didn't think you'd give me another chance..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next