Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the love of a whore

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

For the love of a whore Empty For the love of a whore

Post  Miku Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:43 am

First concert with his band and he couldn't wait to get out on the stage and just blow everyone's minds. He'd struggled for years to get to this point... and he couldn't wait. But first came setting up their stage, they were still too poor to really hire people to do it... but they did pick up some random roadies. He did notice they were all fairly attractive though... The tallest of them especially, everything about him just made him wanna get to know him.

"Excuse me... Would you like to help me with the wires?" All of his band members but him were wearing band shirts, so he probably looked like another nervous roadie to the other.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

For the love of a whore Empty Re: For the love of a whore

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:13 am

Kanon was minding his own business until he someone asked him to help. Oh was he a cute one...he could easily get him in bed...might even take him. That would be a first but this guy looked like a uke. He was too cute to pass up though.

"Sure...Where do you need them?" He couldn't be blunt. That would scare him away.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:21 am

"Front stage, the mic and bass still need set up." He smiled gratefully at him and picked up some wires himself, leading him to the rather spacious stage... God it felt good to be up here finally. Even if he wasn't singing yet... Sighing to himself he bent down to start on the mic, "If you could do the bass... I usually don't set them up."

Mics were his specialty though. He plugged everything up and was at the mic adjusting and testing it. "Testing, testing. One. Two. Testing..." Very nice echo... But it wouldn't do that as much with all the people in here... Miku grabbed the mic and did one of his screaming growls into the mic, listening to it echo beautifully.

"Very nice... The band should love this. Do you wanna test it too?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:46 am

Kanon set up the bass and was about to go back to setting up when he heard the man scream into the mic...oh that was nice. But then he asked him. Kanon smirked and moved to scream into the mic too.

"Nice scream...we would have one hell of time. I wonder how many can get you to scream like that..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:52 am

His scream was deeper than his... it almost made him shiver. He grinned at his question, "Well... If you're asking what I think you are then my answer is not many." Miku sat down on top of an amp and gave the other an almost seductive look, he knew he shouldn't because it could hurt his voice for the concert... But this roadie was tempting for sure.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:04 am

Kanon moved to look down at him. "Am I going to have the pleasure of trying? Or are you just going to tease me with that look?" He moved close and kissed him without notice.

"If you liked that then find me after the concert, ne? I've got some more setting up to do for now." He winked and went back to his work. The man was going to go to bed with him...he just knew it.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:15 am

Miku didn't have a chance to answer before he found soft lips covering his own in a very demanding kiss... Whoa. When it was over he still couldn't speak, but he nodded. This was so unlike him to just jump onto someone, let alone kiss them before at least getting a name... That was all the incentive he needed to make this first concert one of his best.

--

The day went on and it was soon time for the concert. Miku went out with a grin spread across his face, riling the crowd when he could and giving them a show worth remembering. A few times he spotted the man that promised to make his scream, and just for him he would move his body a little extra special. This had to of been a surprise to him now, knowing he'd kissed and caught the attention of a rising rock star...

When the concert ended and everything was over he opted to stay behind and look for his mystery man... and he found him lingering back stage. "Found you." He pinned him against the wall and just ravaged his lips, what was it about this roadie?
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:31 am

Kanon watched the vocalist closely...oh he would fuck him. Fuck him hard too. He found him in the halls and moaned into that kiss. He held him close and moved so Miku was against the wall.

"Oh you are tasty..." Kanon moved to his knees and started undoing Miku's pants right in the hall. He was used to this...but he wondered how long it would take for the guy to stop him. That was the indicator on what kind of person he was.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:40 am

Miku moaned with him when his back found the wall, soon the somewhat stranger was down and trying to undo his pants right there in the hall... Well the building was deserted now... but Miku wanted to be able to hear these moans he was promised.

"The stage... Wouldn't you like some echo?" He smiled and pulled him up, leading him quickly back to the dimly lit stage and not wasting a moment to pull him down to the floor, "I'm Miku, and you are?" Miku started working his shirt off of him and teasing his nipples with his mouth while he waited.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:47 am

Oh wow...this one was a keeper. Suggesting a better place to fuck so he could hear those moans. He was going to have fun.

"Oh I like you...Kanon. Name's Kanon...which would like Miku? Uke or seme?" With this one he'd do either. It'd be the first time he did but this guy was too hot to pass up. He was thinking the same thing too.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:54 am

"Mmm... Aren't you supposed to make me scream for you...?" He nipped his collar bone before tossing his own shirt and rolling them over again. "Unless you don't think you can do it now... You have a lot of space to fill." Miku liked teasing Kanon, it got him riled up and seemingly ready to please.

His hands played with Kanon's pants to get them undone, a hand slipping in to grip and stroke his length. The singer was quite happy to find that Kanon was fairly well endowed... oh this would be good. Kanon would have no problems getting him to scream.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:08 am

Kanon flipped them again and finished what he started to do. He unzipped Miku's pants and almost immediately deep throated him. He was well suited for this. He wanted that voice to echo. Kanon moaned around him as he kept up what he was doing. At least until he started making the sounds.

"Now...would you like to fuck me...or have me fuck you into the stage?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:12 am

When a moan finally escaped him, Kanon was asking him the question again, "Fuck me... Do all those things I saw you day dreaming about in your eyes while I sang."

And those looked like they were some very dirty thoughts. Good thing he knew the owner personally and promised to lock up after cleaning the stage. Something he would definitely have to be doing once they were finished.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:16 am

"We just have two problems. No lube and no condom. If you can find them I'll fuck you till your voice is gone." Kanon pulled back to look around to see if he could find some but it would probably be faster if Miku found them.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:29 am

"Van." Miku reached out to kiss him possessively while fixing his jeans so that he could run better, "Hang tight, I'll be back." It wasn't a long jog to the van and back to Kanon, his warming lotion and a couple condoms in hand. Soon he was back down on his knees and laying the items beside them, "Let's see if you can steal my voice..."

Miku went back to stripping Kanon down, getting him completely naked before Kanon even had his pants undone once again.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:34 pm

"I like you a lot...nice, excited...big...you are going to very good." Kanon was all but naked now and Miku was getting undressed now. He was kissing him and exposing his body to his stage. He was going to get him very hot and bothered.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:22 pm

He was naked now and had Kanon above him, it seemed he wanted him to beg for it before he would even begin. And right now Miku wouldn't even mind having it a little rough... he wanted to please him so maybe...

"Mm... You know... I like things a little rougher after my lives, the adrenaline rush makes it amazingly... tight." If Kanon didn't want to fully prep him he wouldn't complain.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:53 pm

Kanon looked at him while he was prepping him. "You like tight? Rough?...oh we could get along for a good long time..." Kanon pulled away and rolled the condom on. Next came more lube and...oh was he tight.

"Oh fuck...mmm...oh you will be good to fuck."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:06 pm

Miku's back arched and he moaned loudly when he felt Kanon push into him, his voice echoing around the room slightly. He hoped that getting along for a long time meant maybe a possible relationship... This guy seemed like he could be a lot of fun for more than just sex...

He wrapped his legs around him to grind him closer, "Fuck me hard... Don't let me forget my first concert." And probably the best sex he'd ever have.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:20 pm

Kanon pulled back and shoved right back in. He never went slow with it. Kanon started out hard and fast. The man was enjoying the tightness of him...and Miku's voice...

"Oh god...you are delicious...scream Miku...surround me with sound..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:32 pm

Kanon was one to please, he wasn't slow, gentle, or over caring... Kanon didn't treat him like a fragile doll that everyone else thought he was. It was refreshing and--

"Oh god! K-Kanon~ there... mmm please... harder...!" Kanon found his sensitive and rarely abused prostrate, Kanon definitely got the screams he asked for. Screams, pleading moans, desperate kisses, nips, and scratches... He may not have been his lover but he was marking him as such, Kanon wasn't going to forget this either... In fact he wanted him to come back again and again.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:55 pm

Oh this was what he wanted. He was finding him more and more pleasing. He was running in overdrive. This one was a nice screamer...and a really hot one. He loved it. This was by far the best sex he'd had in a long time. Even though this was his first time as a seme.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:07 am

Miku rolled his hips to meet his thrust, "So close, oh god... Ah! Oh Kanon~ So so... mph!" The singer could feel himself starting to clench around Kanon's length and his own seed shooting between their sweating bodies. His hands loosened his grip on his arms and slipped to lay on the cool floor, desperately trying to catch his breath...

He wanted to keep him... wanted to do this again and get to know him. Roadies weren't permanent... but Miku wanted him to be, his manager said they might be able to hire some full timers... maybe that would work! Maybe... once he caught his breath that is...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:15 am

Kanon came shortly after Miku. They laid down in a mass of limbs and sweat. "Oh god...you are the...best...fuck, ever..." He rolled off of him and took the condom off, tossing it somewhere.

"We should...do this again...very soon..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:25 am

Miku's head turned to watch him, a soft smile on his lips, "If you don't mind traveling... I can talk my manager into hiring you as crew... about like roadie work... but you're paid and behind the guard rails during concerts. Plus all the access to me you could ever want." It was a very tempting offer he thought. A job, all your traveling and food paid for, and his body... one that many would die to touch. One that he would reserve solely for Kanon.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next