Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the love of a whore

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

For the love of a whore - Page 2 Empty Re: For the love of a whore

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:54 am

Kanon rolled back on top of Miku. "That sounds very nice...I'll take it...as long as I can sleep in your bed at night too." For being a whore he certainly loved to cuddle at night. Miku looked like he would be good to hold onto...to sleep next to at night. It would be nice...he wanted this job.

"Besides...this job was supposed to help me get off the streets. Travelling doesn't sound bad at all."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:02 am

"Consider yourself hired then, I wouldn't mind a cuddle buddy anyways." He leaned up to give him a soft kiss before rolling them again, smiling down playfully at him, "We, however, have made a mess and I promised to clean and lock up. You can stay or go on to the van, we'll pick up some food and go back to the hotel after that."

He was up and dressing, using his shirt to clean the mess off his stomach before offering to clean off Kanon as well. There wasn't much to do, and he was surprised to find Kanon was still in the room when he finished... "Ready? What would you like for dinner?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:07 am

Kanon watched Miku clean and found his ass was very nice to watch when he was walking. God was he a horny man. When it was all over he was asked what he would like to eat.

"Would it be bad to get some pizza? Or a burger? Perferabely served with a beer."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:25 am

He couldn't help but giggle a bit before leading him out to the van, "Something tells me I'm in for a long night." He saw the way Kanon looked at him, he saw something he liked and it was very obvious he was gonna pursue it. "Pizza and beer it is, sounds good to me." The items were gathered and taken back to Miku's private room. He always got his own room because of how crazy his band mates could get. Sure enough though after they finished eating and drinking a few beers Kanon was over him once again and they were a tangled mess of limbs for most of the night.

--

A couple months passed and they were in Tokyo a few days ahead of schedule so everyone opted for some splurge shopping, and while Miku was out he finally decided he wanted to tell Kanon how he felt. And what better way to do that than to take him out on a date? It was the day before the concert and they were walking through a park near the venue... "Ne Kanon...? The last two months have been really great... and I couldn't really picture them without you. I guess what I'm trying to say is thank you... and that I like you... a lot." More like love, but he wouldn't push that onto him just yet...

If only he knew that Kanon was also sleeping with both his guitarist and drummer... that sleeping around within their band was what had kept Kanon seemingly content with just being with Miku... he'd probably sing a different tune.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:44 am

Kanon started sleeping with the guitarist first...then the drummer. He still like Miku best and was still in his bed every night...but he was having a little fun on the side. Kanon wasn't used to having to stay with one person. That would've drove him insane. But he was starting think maybe he could. Miku was certainly enough to satisfy him. He only had the guitarist and drummer every so often.

But tonight he was on a date. On a date...with Miku.

"I really like you too...you got me off the streets. I have enough money to get a place...you gave me a place to sleep at night and a wonderful experience...not to mention one really hot boyfriend." He grinned and pulled Miku close to kiss him. Oh yes...

One really hot boyfriend.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:58 am

Miku smiled happily and gladly kissed him back, he had him as a boyfriend now... That made him one of the most happiest singers in the world. "I'm glad I could... You're amazing, there's definitely more to you than what everyone gives you credit for." Foolish lamb... Believing that something so good could really be happening.

The practice before the concert brought that crumbling to the ground.

Their drummer was late, very late. And that lead Miku and his guitarist on a hunt for them... though when he heard a certain moan he wished he hadn't. It was coming from the van, and the van was definitely rocking. Miku didn't care though, he had to know... even if it wasn't... "Kanon..."

The drummer looked up and stopped pounding Kanon into the seat, "Sorry Miku... I didn't mean to ya know... be late, but he was just so..." The drummer had no clue... None of the band did. Tears welled in his eyes and he turned away from them, "... It's fine... I-i'll see you a-at practice..." He just left the door open and ran back to the stage... that was Kanon under him... His Kanon... His boyfriend...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:14 pm

Hard, fast, rough...this was good. If Miku did this he'd have no reason to go to anyone else. That realization made Kanon realize how he felt about Miku...but Miku wouldn't do it. He never even approached the topic ot it. Though he heard the van door open. Kanon looked up. Shit. He left and Kanon made Hiroto stop.

"Fuck I have to go talk to him..." He got dressed and went to find Miku. He did...and found him crying...

"Miku...It isn't what it looks like. I'm still yours. I've never gone to another bed at night...yours is the only one I sleep in. I refuse to go to their beds."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:40 pm

"Oh it isn't...?" Miku was curled in a corner, his head resting on his crossed arms... Kanon was trying to justify himself? Was he seriously trying to pass this off as okay?!

"...Their? You mean to tell me there's more than just Hiroto?! Who else Kanon?!" He looked up at Kanon as he scrambled to stand, his hands reaching out to fist his shirt, "Don't you get it? It doesn't matter if you're in my bed at night, you're still sleeping with other people... You're still cheating! I'm your boyfriend Kanon! Don't you get what that means?" It was obvious just how hurt Miku was by the whole thing...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:35 pm

"Boyfriend doesn't mean exclusive Miku! Hiroto and Ichi are nothing but sex. You are so much more than that. You are the one I talk to, the one I go on dates with, the one I cuddle with at night! I only kiss you! Only undress you! I've been more loyal to you than anyone else! Why don't you get that? I only go to them to be fucked!" Kanon was just as upset as Miku. What was his problem with this?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:46 pm

"To hell it doesn't! You don't see me going fucking other guys do you? I am completely and one hundred percent yours! Why in the hell can't you returned the damn favor?!" Miku was baffled, was this really how Kanon was? What kind of person had he gotten himself involved with... Here Kanon had caught him so completely, yet here he was saying it was okay to sleep around so long as he gave Miku all the benefits as a boyfriend. "This isn't how it works Kanon."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:11 pm

"Because you don't! I'm not onehundred percent yours! You've never once even tried touching upon the one thing I go to them for! It's how this has always worked for me. No one else ever questioned it. Why are you being so uptight about it? The only thing you don't give I get from them! But I see that isn't going to work for you...well then I guess this isn't going to work for me either."

Kanon walked out the door, away from the venue and out of Miku's life. If he didn't want what Kanon gave then he wouldn't stay. He'd given him more than anyone else and he wanted more? The only thing he had to do was fuck him and prove that he was completely his...but Miku never did. It wasn't like Kanon didn't drop hints. Miku just never took them...so to hell with him. To hell with all of them...he was done.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:19 pm

"Yeah you're right, this isn't going to work out because you are to damn afraid of commitment to even see there's more to a relationship than who's fucking who!" Miku kicked the door closed behind Kanon and cried up until an hour before the show started. He went out and did the show... but not with as much pep as usual. His band and fans all noticed. And come the end of the show Miku stood quietly before his fans...

"As you all know... this is the end of our tour. But this is also my last time with this band. There's..." He paused to look down and catch his breath, this sucked, "There's been some things... I'm not saying this is the end of the band, but I'm done. Thank you." With that he walked off the stage, no further explanation, no nothing. He quit his label and laid low for a good while.

The urge to sing never left him though, and he figured it was time to quit his moping... How he gathered some new band members and was on the hunt for a bassist. Auditions were today, and they had some promising prospects... Until the last person walked in, "You..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:20 pm

Kanon kept sleeping around...he didn't really care anymore. But he got a bass and remembered how to play. It was fun for awhile but he wanted to be in a band. There were auditions for a new band needing a bassist. That was good. So he went...but there he was. Miku was in the band.

"Me...I'm here to audition for being a bassist. The flyer I read said you needed one and I can play...if you'll let me try."

"Uh no. Go ahead. Let's see what you got." What Kanon assumed to be the drummer told him to go ahead so he took out his bass and started playing. The song was the first song from Miku's first concert. The one that they met at. He knew how the song went and wouldn't be able to deny he was better then the bassist who originally played it. When he stopped he looked up and waited for their verdict.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:53 pm

Miku didn't like this... oh he didn't like this at all. Kanon didn't seem even a little bit upset to see him... Well why would he? He didn't think he did anything wrong! His arms crossed and he waited boredly for Kanon to start... and to his dismay the bass player decided to bring up more of the past with his song, he had to admit he was good though.

When he finished he looked down at the rest of the band, instantly seeing they approved of him much better... "Your call guys, I'm out for that lunch run. Fill him in." And Miku got up to leave before anyone could say anything to him and left. The drummer sighed and looked to Kanon apologetically, "Forgive him... He's been rather emotional the last few months... relationship went sour or something... Anyways, we approve. Welcome to the band, join us for lunch?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:56 pm

"Yeah...I know. I was that relationship. Sure...I would love to." The band nodded and started to fill him in on practices and stuff. They met Miku as he was coming back with the lunch. Kanon was looking a lot more sad. He looked at Miku and missed the cuddling. He wanted to be back in his bed. He wondered if he would be able to stay exclusive if Miku gave him a second chance.

"Hi..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:56 pm

Miku walked back in with two bags from Taco Bell and a tray of drinks, he managed to remember everyone's favorite... including Kanon's. Who was now looking sad... probably just an act, nothing that he would fall for again... at least not as easily this time.

"Hello. Here you go." Miku handed him his food and went to sit down between his keyboardist and drummer, his drummer opted to move though... leaving the seat open to Kanon. His face never changed though, it was just a seat after all... It felt nice to be next to him... No no, no going and getting cozy again.

A month went by and things were going smooth, the band was getting along and they had a mini tour scheduled soon. All that was left was some recording that Miku was editing alone in the studio. He'd given everyone the okay to just relax a couple days while he finished...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:57 pm

They took a few days off and Kanon went to get a drink...maybe have some sex since Miku wasn't even anywhere near wanting him. It made him a little sad. Well the sex didn't go. He ended up in a bar fight. The bassist saught refuge in the studio. He had a bloody nose and a busted lip. He slammed the door shut and cursed as he slid to the floor, wiping the blood from his nose on his hand.

"Shit..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:59 pm

Miku jumped when the door slammed. It made him miss his mark that he wanted to edit, but curiosity got the better of him, "Oh my god, Kanon! Are you okay?" He only saw the blood not where it was coming from. Not even thinking twice he pulled off his open button down shirt and handed it to him, "Here... What happened to you?!" Helping him to stand he got him to the couch, looking at him worriedly as he watched him.

Seeing Kanon hurt made him drop his barrier... he was constantly worried about Kanon... Even after Kanon had left him he worried, after he finally cooled down, "I'll be back, DON'T move." He got up to go get a towel to soak in warm water. Coming back only to pull the shirt away and clean the blood from his face. How was it fair that Kanon had him so completely... He sighed heavily, looking almost tired from the work over the last two days.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:10 pm

"It's nobting." Kanon got up with Miku's help and moved to the couch. He watched him leave to get something and laid back. His head hurt. Miku was back and Kanon couldn't stop his mouth.

"Why are you helping me so much? I know you are part of da band but you don't care dat much about me...not like you used to..." The look in Kanon's eyes showed he missed Miku. The good thing he saw was that his nose wasn't barely bleeding.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:16 pm

"Listen to yourself... You don't even know... I care so much it could kill me." Miku was rubbing his busted lip gently with the cloth, being careful not to hurt him... "Now tell me what happened, it's not nothing." He pulled the cloth away to see the bleeding had stopped, that was good. Kanon's eyes were different than usual... more sad. But he wasn't sure if he wanted to risk it again...

"I've got some aspirin that you'll be wanting here soon..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:18 pm

"It's nothing a guy wanted sex and I told him no. He didn't like that answer. And you don't care. If you did you would've noticed. Or at least would've gotten closer to me. Have you noticed this is the first time since I came back that you've been that close?" Kanon got up and moved back to the door.

"I do miss you...I miss you every day...and every night. But I can't really change what happened...and I can't change how you feel so what does it matter? Goodnight..."
Kanon got up and left. He didn't like it. It was such a perfect moment...and he left. He had to. They were going to fight if he didn't. He didn't want that fight again.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:21 pm

Miku was... shocked to say the least. But then Kanon got up to leave, "Kanon wait..." Miku got up and followed him, he shouldn't be up and moving so soon, "Stop, you shouldn't be moving so-- Whoa! I told you..." Miku caught Kanon before he fell, "You'll get dizzy and possibly cause your nose to bleed again... Come on... we need to talk anyways..."

Once again he helped him back to the couch and sat on the floor next to him so he could lay down, "And whether you believe it or not I do care... I just... I can't handle finding you with my drummer or anyone else... So I've been guarded. Our definition of boyfriend is so different... so I'm sorry I've been distant." This moment... it was inspiring, he felt the starting of a song coming.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:24 pm

"You never asked for me to be exclusive to you...and truth be told I don't think I could've even if I tried. I'm so used to just having whoever I wanted. I'm not even sure I could do commitment now. But I wanted to try. God I wanted to try...but you never even gave me the time of day. I understand that. You don't want it to happen again...it still hurt. I do care about you Miku. I've given you more than I ever gave anyone. I was drawn to you more than anyone and I miss you more than I've ever missed anyone...you were so good to me and I walked away from you. I'm sorry...I'm sorry I hurt you..." Kanon looked down as he tried to stop the tears in his eyes from falling. This was not going to be good. This was a sore subject.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:25 pm

Miku sighed and kissed his forehead, "It's currently 8:36... and you need to relax so your nose wont gush and you can walk out of here with me... Just keep me company for a bit." It was still a sore subject for both of them, so Miku was going to do them both a favor and change the subject. His fingers ran soothingly through his hair before stand, "I have to get this done though or we both might be out a job." A soft smile and he was back in the swivel chair... he noticed the other open chair and pushed it towards Kanon, hoping he would catch the hint that he was welcomed over there if he wanted.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:26 pm

Kanon saw the chair pushed to him and moved over to where Miku was. They needed to talk. "Miku...is there anything I can do to help?" He wanted to change the topic. He wanted to help him. Anything to keep that closeness. He was so beautiful and wonderful and he...missed him. Kanon could feel his warmth radiating off him. It made him want to lean in closer. He wanted to be held by him again. Kanon didn't know it but he was falling in love with him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next