Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yakuza, Cars, and Love

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Yakuza, Cars, and Love Empty Yakuza, Cars, and Love

Post  Aiji Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:01 pm

Aiji was only 13 when he'd first got involved with the yakuza. It wasn't intentional but it happened anyway. The old man was nice for being the head of the yakuza. He even allowed Aiji an escape when he was older. To not be part of his gang but simply an associate that got to keep all the money he made so long as he serviced the cars of his gang with no questions asked. It was an amazing deal as far as deals with the yakuza went and Aiji enjoyed it very much since he loved getting down and dirty and working on cars.

He even got to have something of a crew too. They weren't yakuza and didn't know he had any ties to them. It was his own little haven where he was free to do as he pleased. And that, Aiji did. He had his mechanics/friends but then he also had a few that were eye candy bedroom playmates. None stuck around too long and he'd had more then his fair share of having them. Not that any ever minded, but it was just sex. Sex and having fun. No strings attached or anything, just how Aiji liked it. There was only one string he had that he wasn't going to cut and that was to the yakuza. Specifically the head. The man had saved his life once upon a time and had given him somewhere to belong.

So when the old man called on Aiji to help take care of his son, the car junkie answered without hesitation. Only problem was the son was his type to a T. He was small, tall, blonde, and oh did his legs go on for days. The moment he saw Maya he knew he was in for it. This was one boy that would be in his garage that he couldn't touch. Not if he wanted to keep his limbs right where they were and he quite liked where they were.

"You Maya? Right...well, come with me. Your father wanted you to be protected, trained, and off the grid so you're stuck with me." He was going to have to keep Yumehito around for awhile with that siren of a yakuza's son around.

"Alright. This is my garage. Your room is upstairs in the apartment above. Don't go into the second room it's mine. Guys, this is Maya. He'll be staying awhile. Maya, these are the guys. Kaoru and his brother Toshiya, Yumehito, Zero, hide, and Jyo. Don't mind Jyo though, she's been a bitch to everyone since Miko dumped her for Mally." The only girl in the garage flipped Aiji off from under the hood of a car.

"I'm not sure if she's turned to guys or not but you're girly enough she might go for you. Careful, she bites."

"And hard too." Jyo made no attempt to deny it, instead only perpetuated the biting insinuation. Oh yeah, this was going to be fun.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Yakuza, Cars, and Love Empty Re: Yakuza, Cars, and Love

Post  Maya Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:15 pm

"I just want to get out and be my own person for a while. Can't I have that?" Maya was arguing with his father again, the oyabun for this district. "You know I don't want to be a yakuza, and yet you keep me here like it's going to change my mind. It's not fair."

"Stop pouting, son. You are such a child." The older man at the desk was fed up from hearing these complaints from his son. He gave Maya everything, even accepted his being gay and let him have dates over, though they were his yakuza henchmen and they watched over the blond like hawks.

"Alright. I'll work something out so you can be in the city."

That's how Maya ended up moving into an apartment above a garage with a man who once worked for his father. The man was intensely gorgeous and had a perfect smile, even though he was grimy from working on cars. Maya was showed around and he was nervous. He'd never had contact outside of the yakuza and these people here could never know who he is. It was odd, but he knew he could trust Aiji. The tie with his father was very strong and Maya knew Aiji wouldn't screw it up.

"Hi..." Maya was unsure of himself and the new surroundings. The people were...mildly offensive, but it made him laugh.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:33 pm

Toshiya seemed to find him adorable while Kaoru simply muttered 'not another one'. Yumehito took to Maya well enough and showed him how to hang around without getting his clothes all greasy.

[b]"Rule one was wearing a pair of coveralls around Jyo because she will dirty you up quick. Then again Aiji does it too sometimes. He doesn't realize sometimes about how much work up put into clothing...man lives in the gritty world of engines and cars I swear. But anyway~ Welcome to our little gang. You shall be sworn in after a three month mark. Because usually us eye candy people leave before that from destruction of clothing."[/i] Yume laughed lightly but Aiji scolded him.

"Don't make him nervous Yumehito. Poor guy's jittery enough." Aiji had gotten Maya's things settled upstairs only to come down and grab a wrench. His cargo pants hugged him nicely that went perfectly well with his black tank top.

"You know anything about cars Maya?"
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:43 pm

It was very dirty in the shop. Maya had never seen anything as dirty. Not outside of movies, anyway. But he could see why. As soon as anyone touched anything, there was grease and oil everywhere. He felt self conscious about his clothes already. Now he was scared they'd get dirty.

Yumehito was nice, though. "I guess I should change..." He smiled and went upstairs. He had some jeans that he'd spilled nail polish on before, so he wore those and a loose black tee shirt. He came back downstairs and was less afraid of ruining his clothes.

"No...I don't even know how to drive..." He said to Aiji, leaning over an engine and wondering what all those parts were. "Why is it all dirty?"

He was tempted to touch the engine parts, but really didn't want to be dirty. Poor Maya had never worked a day in his life. He just knew he would fail dismally.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:57 pm

Damn, even in casual down time clothes Maya was hot. "It's all dirty because the oil pump exploded. This is what happens when people don't get their car serviced regularly. It has a bad fuel injector too. This car needs some serious TLC." Aiji was more then happy to help show Maya the ropes.

"I could teach you if you want...you have to learn to toughen up. This could be a way to help." Aiji was wondering if the yakuza was doing this to test him or his loyalties to him at least. Maybe it was to test Maya? He was over thinking this.

Take it at face value Aiji. Take him in, keep him safe, and train him to be the old man's successor. Aiji thought to himself. He was good at keeping emotions in check. He could do this. He prayed.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:10 pm

Maya smiled and nodded. "I want to learn. But...do I have to get all dirty?"

He spent the next month learning about cars. The others helped, too, especially Yumehito and Jyo. Maya caught on quick. He even got a little grungy, like them. He slept well at night, knowing he was alive and doing something that wasn't his father's business. He was happy. It was a rare thing for him.

One thing he realized as the time passed was that he was starting to develop feelings for Aiji. They would spend nearly all day together and then, after the shop closed, Aiji was trying to teach him to fist fight. Aiji kept saying Maya needed to toughen up, but he would so much rather have Aiji's hands on him. Just the thought made him shiver.

He was nearing his third month now. He was so ready to belong to the gang. They all seemed to accept him. On that anniversary, Jyo sat with him as he changed the oil on a car, all by himself. He kept asking if he was doing it right, but Jyo just kept telling him to trust his instincts. He did it! Maya changed the oil all by himself. He burst into the garage office, where Aiji was, and waiting very impatiently for the brunet to get off the phone so he could tell him what he did.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:30 pm

The oddest thing ever was that Jyo took to Maya really fast. Faster then anyone else at least. Maya was coming along nicely. He was still bad at fighting but it seemed like he was distracted mostly. He'd have to figure out how to get him to focus. Still after three months the boy was still around and everyone pretty much found him to be a permanent fixture around the garage. He was on the phone when Maya came in all excited. He had been talking to one of his parts dealers but was smiling when he got off the call.

"What's got you so excited string bean?" He looked so happy that it brought a smile to Aiji's face. He found himself really liking Maya but no touching. Yumehito didn't seem to mind that though. He was getting all the attention he wanted to give to Maya.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:34 pm

"Aiji, Aiji." He was so excited, he nearly fell over. He knocked some books over in his flailing and blushed as he picked them up. "I, uh..."

He got a little embarrassed from knocking stuff over, but it wouldn't deter him. Aiji was smiling at him.

"I changed the oil on the Camry all by myself. Jyo was just watching. I did it." He was beaming. Working on the cars was fun, but now he wanted to be a full mechanic. Maybe then...Aiji would like him.

It was difficult to be around someone all the time and not be able to tell them that you care deeply for them. Succeeding was all Maya could do to show Aiji that he cared. Hopefully, this helped.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:49 pm

Aiji tried not to laugh at Maya's knocking books over. He was proud of him for being able to do it on his own. The mechanic came over and hugged the blonde he found himself liking a lot. "That's amazing! I'm really proud of you. Now if you can just put forth that effort to your fighting lessons and you'd be golden." Aiji kept trying to get Maya to focus on his toughening up but it just wasn't working and the more Maya got distracted the more Aiji wanted to distract him further. It was a vicious cycle. At least Yumehito was staying late tonight with him in the office. He'd get some of his built up frustration out.

"Fuck Yume...I need you." His hands were all over Yumehito as he tried to find some release. It wasn't Maya, but it was good enough for him.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:56 pm

Aiji hugged him. Maya was giddy. He hugged him back and took a breath. Aiji smelled good, even with the grease and working all day. When they had their fighting lessons, Aiji was only frustrated and they'd never be at it long. Everything else was too distracting. Why bother, anyway? Being a mechanic and being able to be around Aiji was a good life. He didn't want to go back. He wanted to go forward.

Maya kept trying to impress Aiji. He wanted his attention and usually got it, but he wanted more. They could be so great and Maya had to keep telling himself not to fantasize.

He was upstairs, waiting for Aiji to lock up and come up for Maya's fighting lesson. Aiji was taking a long time, though. Maya wandered downstairs to look for him. The light in the office was on and he walked over. The brunet worked too much. He needed to relax. Maybe Maya could convince him to watch a movie. He got to the office and looked in the window. What he saw made him gasp and back up. Aiji had his hands all over Yumehito and they were going at it, right in the office. Yumehito was moaning and Maya turned to run back upstairs. He went into his room and closed the door, throwing himself onto his bed to cry himself to sleep. He was a fool for thinking Aiji would ever want him.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:11 pm

Jyo had come over to talk to Maya and see how he was but found him crying. She had an idea why judging by the fact Yumehito's car was still at the garage. She knocked on the door softly. "Maya? Maya open the door...I want to talk. Please?" Luckily the blonde opened the door for her.

"Seriously. You have to tell him at some point. He's kind of...resistant to you. Not in a bad way. I think he's just trying to behave. It's plain as day by the way. At least to me. Same with Toshiya. He likes you. I mean really likes you. Why not try him instead? None of my business but you know you're the first to ever really get to me like this. Well...the first guy anyway. I'm just talking I know but really Maya. Aiji's a dense tool. You have to jump start it." Jyo all the while had come onto Maya's bed with him and laid down. She felt bad for the boy. He really did like Aiji but for some reason Aiji was playing keep-away. It confused all of them since Maya was perfect to Aiji.

"Want to watch a movie or something?...Let me cheer you up. There has to be something."
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:33 pm

Maya was crying and miserable. There was a knock on his door and he hoped it wasn't Aiji. He didn't want the brunet to see him cry. It was Jyo, though. She had become a good friend and he was glad she was there.

"I can't, Jyo. He likes Yume. He wouldn't go for me. Is it that obvious that I like him?" His big, brown eyes were full of tears and he looked pathetic. "I don't want anyone else. Every other guy I've been with has just been a set-up and I've always ended up hurt. I don't know what to do but I...I would do anything for Aiji."

He curled his head up in her lap and cried some more. Yume's moans were loud enough to be heard upstairs and it just made Maya cry more. Aiji seemed so wonderful, but was he really just a guy who only wanted flings? Would he ever care for Maya? It was difficult for Maya to not have something he wanted. But Aiji...he was just too scared to tell him how he felt.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:05 am

Jyo couldn't stand to see Maya like this and decided to help. A few days later she had called Maya and made him listen to what was going on on her line. "So I heard you had a good time with Yumehito the other night Aiji." She was in his office sitting on his desk while Aiji sat in his chair. Old friends from childhood. Nothing could really break them apart. Jyo knew Aiji had gotten involved with a bad crowd in his teens but nothing beyond that. Simply that he got out.

"I did...he helped take the edge off." The man had an almost sad tone to his voice. What was he so sad about?

"Where has he been anyway? I haven't seen him in a little bit."

"Left. He asked about Maya and I told him like it was. So he left...I'm going to have to find new eye candy dammit because Kaoru would try to kick my ass over Tochi and hide is just way too...not what I want." Maya could hear the conversation perfectly. Jyo knew where this was going and only prayed her sweet friend had stayed on the line like she'd asked.

"Why do you need new eye candy? You've got a blonde who would be more then happy to be your distraction. Is Maya not good enough? You just said Yumehito left because of him."

"Yumehito didn't leave because of Maya. He left because of how I felt about Maya. I was using Yume and he knew it. As for Maya being a distraction he already is, you know that. What I don't get is why we're having this conversation. Again." The sound of Aiji moving in his chair could be heard. More then likely he was leaning forward to rest his elbows on the desk where Jyo was sitting.

"Because you're still not doing anything! That boy is so far gone for you that all you'd have to do is say 'I want you' and he'd be putty in your hands! So why don't you!?"

"Because of who he is!...Dammit Jyo. You don't understand. I promised his father to keep him safe. That means from the likes of me as well. You know what I do to guys. You know how I am...I can't do that to Maya. He's so wonderful and beautiful and god help me if I don't want to rip his clothes off every time he wears that one pair of jeans that showcase those long legs of his. But I swore to his father that I'd keep him safe. That means from me to." Aiji sighed. He really wished he could explain it in better detail to Jyo but it wasn't happening.

"That's almost noble of you Aiji but you're forgetting one thing. It's Maya's choice if he wants you. Why does anything his father wants matter? Maya's a grown man...well, of age anyway. He's big enough to make his own decisions and if he wants to tangle himself up in you then let him. You want to. If he wants to then why not? What if he comes to you and gives a full go ahead green light that can be mistaken for nothing else?"

"Then by all means...I'll happily have him. You know Jyo-jyo. I think Maya's father would adore you. His cousin too actually. You're just the kind of person they like, though in very different ways." The smile on Aiji's face could be heard in his voice, as could Jyo's as she hopped off the desk.

"Well, I'd love to meet this mysterious father that's turned you all knightly but for now I'll deal with you being an ass about it. Maya likes you Aiji. Stop being a jerk and just let it happen. I gotta get back down there. Toshiya looks like he's about to start wrestling Zero again for the last coke. I might have to run to the store. Remember what I said Aiji! Oh and unless that cousin is a girl it's unlikely I'll like them as much as they'd like me!" The cousin was indeed male but he had a feeling she'd like Daisuke. He had found him to be a lot like Jyo the one and only time they'd met. He really hated having that conversation again but Jyo seemed satisfied and once she was out of the mechanic's sight she put the phone to her ear.

"I told you. Now that you've heard from his mouth will you please do something? You can have what you want Maya. The only one standing in your way is you. Now I really do have to run to the store? You want to come with since you can't do anything until after the shop closes?"
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:44 pm

Maya was miserable for days. Jyo tried to comfort him, but it just wasn't working. Every time he was near Aiji, he could picture what he did with Yumehito in the office that night. He ended up going up to his room to take naps a lot. It just wasn't right.

He was upstairs attempting a nap when Jyo called. She told him to hang on and listen and to not hang up until she told him to. He started questioning her but she didn't answer. He heard scuffling around and then heard Aiji's voice. He gasped and turned the volume up on his phone.

The conversation made him bite his lip and nearly cry and then blush a deep shade of red. Aiji wanted him. Aiji was just taking out what he wanted to do to Maya on Yumehito. He was silent as he listened. Who cares what my father thinks! He wanted to shout. His heart was racing. Aiji... It all made sense now.

Jyo came back on the line and he sighed. "Yes. I'll do something. And of course I'll go to the store with you. I'll be right down."

Hours later, Maya was walking downstairs in those jeans he knew Aiji liked and he had fixed up his hair and put on some cologne. He wanted to get Aiji. He was nervous. Aiji was in the office working late, as usual. Maya walked in and closed the door behind him.

"Aiji..." He bit his lip and blushed a little. It was time.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:57 pm

Aiji tried the rest of the day to get his mind off of Maya, not that it was working. He did however get the last coke that Zero and Toshiya had been fighting over. He was sitting in his office later finishing up his work and trying to put off teaching Maya martial arts because really, he wasn't paying a lick of attention to what Aiji was trying to teach. The mechanic looked up at the sound of his door closing and had to fight to keep the look of shock and lust off his face.

There was Maya. In those damn jeans. Fuck it all to hell.

"Hey Maya. What are you doing down here so late? I'm just finishing up. Aren't we still practicing tonight? You can't do that in those clothes I hope you know...not if you want to ruin them or hurt yourself at least." Stay focused Aiji. Keep your eye on the task at hand and do not, whatever you do, look at him. He will unravel you...not that he hasn't already.

How the hell was he supposed to get anything done with him looking like that? If only he'd known what he was signing up for when he accepted the old man's request...
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:04 am

Aiji looked shocked, but Maya caught him staring at his legs. Aiji was flustered. Was he enjoying the jeans? Maya hoped so. He wanted to be irresistible to Aiji. Maya smiled and took a step forward.

"You should stop working now..." He said, sitting on the desk in front of him. "You know I prefer it when your attention is on me."

His heart was racing and this was more forward that Maya had ever been. His hands were shaking a little. But Jyo told him he had to make it completely clear. Aiji would know he cares for him and they could finally be together.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:10 am

The look of surprise returned full force when Maya sat down on his desk with those legs just dangling in front of him. What was he trying to do? Kill him? Aiji had to remain vigilant with his resolve otherwise Maya would end up very hurt and then so would he. That wasn't something he could do...not to Maya. The man deserved far better then what Aiji would do to him.

"Maya...? What are you doing? You know I don't like to leave work unfinished. Besides you really should change. Those aren't good clothes to train in." Please change out of them. Aiji could only handle so much of those jeans and with him sitting like he was and being as close as he was...well, he was near his breaking point.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:20 am

"I like these jeans. Don't you?" His eyes met Aiji's and he saw desire there that made his heart skip a beat. Aiji did want him. That much was clear. But was it deeper than that? Would Aiji want a serious relationship with him? There was only one way to find out.

"Aiji..." He leaned forward, mere inches from his lips. "Will you kiss me?"

He looked so hopeful. Maya so badly wanted Aiji and he wanted it real. Not just a fling. Every other guy he'd been with had just been a fling and he was so desperate for something real. Aiji was the best friend he'd ever had and he so badly wanted to have a relationship with him. He wanted to fall asleep in his arms and spend their days working on the cars. Maya wanted a life with Aiji. Did his eyes say it all?
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:37 am

Maya wanted what?! He was so close and his eyes held such desire. Aiji felt his resolve slipping and within two seconds he had hold of Maya, kissing him. He wanted to do so much more but he felt that this kiss was all that it was going to take for Maya to realize this was a bad idea and Aiji to realize he couldn't live without anymore. When he pulled away, the older man was sure Maya would leave. He was sure this had been a fluke of some kind. Because really, Maya had to have enough sense not to want him. He had to.

"That what you wanted?"
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:45 am

Aiji kissed him and it was like fireworks being set off. He felt like he'd been suddenly dropped into cold water, sending shivers down his spine and making him gasp, and then turning a comfortable warm, soothing him and making him melt like putty.

They broke away and Maya nearly whimpered. "Aiji..."

He crawled into his lap and kissed him again, needing more of that feeling and needing Aiji to stay close. Maya was straddling Aiji's lap and gripping onto his shirt as they kissed more passionately. Did it have to stop? Maya could spend his life at those lips. Couldn't Aiji tell how much he wanted him?
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:57 am

Aiji found that beautiful man in his lap and the irresistible body in his grasp. In that moment, he fell. Aiji fell for Maya. He knew that he couldn't escape him anymore, not now. Was this what it felt like to desire someone so completely that everything else just disappears? He couldn't fathom it. All he knew was he had to have more of this. Maya was all he could see and who the hell cared if he changed or not now? The blonde wasn't going to be staying in those pants for very long. Not if he had his way.

"Since when? When did you...feel like this?"
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:20 am

They broke away for air and Maya stayed put in Aiji's lap. He liked being there. He ran his hand along Aiji's chest and reached up to brush a stray piece of hair off his face. It just felt so right. Didn't Aiji feel it?

"A while now..." He said, blushing. "I-I overheard you and Yumehito and I...I couldn't take it anymore. I want to be with you, Aiji. Completely."

He was staring into Aiji's eyes and his heart was racing. There. He did all he could do. Aiji knew now that Maya wanted to be with him. The ball was in his court. What if Aiji rejected him? What if Aiji was just looking for more 'eye candy' to play with until he got bored and moved onto something else? That would break Maya's heart. He wanted so much more.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:08 pm

Aiji stared at Maya. He wanted him...way more then he had thought he could. But if Maya wanted it like that then...well he couldn't do that. Not here at least. It would only cheapen the words Maya spoke if their first time was in his office. Not to say that it wouldn't happen after that because Aiji was sure it would. But first times with someone you were wanting to be with like that? No, those were the kinds of things you made certain were perfect. So perfect is what Aiji would give him.

"I can't do that Maya...it wouldn't be right." Bad way of putting his words. Fuck. He hadn't thought about how delicate this matter was before he had spoken. Now, looking at the crushed look on that beautiful perfect face...he knew he should have. Maya left the office looking absolutely heartbroken and Aiji was feeling every bit the total ass that he was. Still, he couldn't change what he said. Not yet at least. It took about a week to get everything ready but during that week Maya had avoided him like the plague and Jyo had started a fight with him. He won of course but he'd hurt Maya enough for the girl to actually take a swing at him knowing she was outmatched.

"Jyo I swear to god if you don't calm your ass down and chill I will hurt you!" She didn't calm down but at least she didn't take another swing at him. She didn't however make it perfectly clear what she thought of him. No one else in the shop knew what was going on but figured it had something to do with Aiji's way with men. At the end of the week it looked like Jyo had cooled down about a fraction and Maya...well Maya was still avoiding him like the plague. It took a lot of work but he'd done it. Now Aiji could only hope that Maya would understand and not reject him for what he'd done before.

"Maya? Would please come upstairs with me for a minute?" Everyone was getting ready to head out and Jyo was going to take Maya out to dinner and then a club. If he had his way, Maya wouldn't be going. He only hoped he'd actually come upstairs. If not his plan was shot, not that he wouldn't have deserved it.

"He can't come with you, you heartless bastard, so too bad. Come on Maya-chi, let's go." Jyo wasn't about to let Maya anywhere near Aiji, let alone alone with Aiji. What the hell was her friend up to?
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:37 pm

Maya's heart ripped in half when Aiji said he could be with him like that. His eyes filled with tears and he got up off Aiji's lap. "I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have disturbed your work."

He left the office and ran outside. He slumped against the back wall and crumbled to the floor in sobs. He was broken. All of his heart went into asking Aiji out and he rejected him. Maya stayed outside and cried for a long time before finally going back inside to go up to bed. He stayed there all of the next day, finally coaxed out by Jyo to go back to work. He wasn't himself. He was a mess and completely silent. Aiji would come close and he'd tense up.

A week passed and Jyo fought with Aiji and Maya was still silent. Jyo wanted him to go out with her to a club and the idea of drinking sounded nice. But Aiji wanted to see him. Aiji was looking into his eyes and...there was honesty there. There was something there. Maya gasped. He felt so much in their kiss. How did Aiji not? Did he? Maya wanted to know. He turned and gave Jyo a look that probably said it all.

"I'm going to stay." He said, his voice rather quiet. He followed Aiji up the stairs to their apartment and was completely shocked. Here he was expecting a sad talk where Aiji asked to still be friends, but there were candles everywhere. There were silky scarves strewn everywhere in the apartment and flower petals and roses...

Tears were in Maya's eyes as he turned to look at Aiji. He couldn't even put into words what he was thinking. Aiji was being romantic? No way was this real. He couldn't believe it. "W-What?"
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:45 pm

Aiji was relieved that Maya was coming up to the apartment with him. He hoped what was up there said it all but Maya's confused voice still asked. Looking down the mechanic braced himself for this. He knew very well that Maya could reject him for what he'd done or think this was a joke or something but he had to try.

"Last week you said you wanted me completely. That...something like that shouldn't be founded by a fuck in the office. You wanted to date me and to be with me and I seem old fashioned when I say this but that kind of thing deserves to be romantic. That first time when you're with someone you feel like that about, it should be done in a bed because it's a big deal. I-I've never had that. I've never had someone want that of me so when you said that I couldn't do it. I couldn't just take you in the office. I wanted you to have this. That whole big evening because it's a big deal for me too...I'm sorry it came out wrong. I wasn't rejecting you Maya. I wanted to adore you...to give you all this for that first time because if we're going to go down that road then I want to start it off right." Aiji didn't know what else to say. He could see the disbelief in Maya's eyes and really, he didn't blame him. Being romantic was the last thing anyone thought when they thought of Aiji.

"Is that being with you completely thing still available to me? Because if it is, I'd really like to have it. To have you."
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next