Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yakuza, Cars, and Love

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Yakuza, Cars, and Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Yakuza, Cars, and Love

Post  Maya Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:11 pm

Aiji spoke and Maya saw honesty in his eyes. He wouldn't have gone through all this trouble if he didn't mean it. Aiji wanted what they could have to be perfect. No one had ever treated Mata with romance like this. It was touching and his heart skipped a beat. Aiji cared for him in return. He felt it too when they kissed.

"You've had me the whole time, Aiji." He said, tears rolled down his cheeks and he hesitantly moved closer to him, within the safe confines of his arms. "Yes. More than anything, I want to be with you."

He was hesitant and nervous, but he leaned in to kiss him. He wanted to feel those fireworks again. Aiji felt them too and that made his heart swell with happiness.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:19 pm

Aiji's heart leapt to his throat when Maya told him he still wanted him. The man didn't expect such emotion from those words but here he was, kissing Maya so passionately as he poured his heart out into him.

"I made dinner. I've even got some rose petals strewn all over your bed. It was in case you didn't come with me now. Thank god you did. I was so nervous that you wouldn't want this anymore. Come...I want you to try this." Aiji had made Maya's favorite food. Or at least it's what the blonde's cousin had told him his favorite food was. The mechanic pulled his soon to be lover into his lap and kissed his shoulder.

"Do you like it?"
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:44 pm

The kiss they shared was like none other. It was perfect. They fit together like puzzle pieces. It was like he'd been under water his whole life and he surfaced, finally taking in a breath of air and feeling whole. Aiji was the missing part of him. Maya whimpered and clung to Aiji, tears of happiness streaming down his cheeks. This was more than he could ever ask for. He didn't realize it until now, but he needed that romance.

He followed after Aiji, wiping the tears away and excited for whatever was going to come next. He brought him to the kitchen and Maya could smell his favorite dish. How did Aiji know he loved sukiyaki? Maya gasped and looked at Aiji in shock. He found himself in Aiji's lap and he giggled in delight.

"It's my favorite!" Maya grabbed the chopsticks and picked up a grilled piece of tuna to dip in the raw egg. He leaned over the table and blew the steam off before eating it. "Mmmm."

He sat back in Aiji's lap and munched happily. He was all smiles now. Maya leaned forward and got a piece ready for Aiji, even blowing on it before he held it to his new lover's lips.

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sukiyaki - legit, my favorite Japanese dish ^^)
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:51 pm

Aiji grinned at Maya's happiness. Looks like Dai had remembered correctly. The man in his lap had offered him a piece of tuna as well and even though he didn't really care for the fish, Aiji opened his mouth and ate it. "Mmm...not bad. Not bad at all. I've never had this with tuna before. I always used beef or salmon, sometimes shrimp but never tuna." He held Maya tightly, afraid to let go in fear of this not being real. How had he gotten so attached to him?

"Love...that has to be it. I'm falling in love." Aiji hadn't meant the words to actually come out but they did anyway. He was falling in love with Maya and what really shocked him was the fact he wasn't scared by the idea of it. In fact, it delighted him very much.

"So that's what it feels like."
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:13 pm

Maya was giggling and happy and they ate together. Maya didn't leave his lap and even nuzzled against him when he was full. Aiji's hand was on his stomach and he held it, entwining their fingers. It just felt so right. Maya felt so comfortable and safe. Then Aiji said the word. Love. Maya sat up and looked back at him. He felt it, too. Warmth passed over him and he smiled. He did love Aiji. Maya giggled and gave Aiji a kiss.

"Yes." He said, lingering at at his lips. "This is what love feels like."

Maya wrapped his arms around Aiji's neck and kissed him again, pressing against him as if to tell him that he had him completely. Maya was his now.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:08 pm

Aiji smiled softly at Maya as he cuddled into him. "It's wonderful really...I vote for a movie and then some binding activity to this love, if you get my meaning." He'd never said sex quite like that but got up anyway and led Maya to the couch. There was a movie in though he wasn't sure what it was. It had been awhile since he'd watched anything on his tv. Maybe his boyfriend knew what was in the dvd player.

"Have any idea what we're about to watch because I have no clue. Didn't really think about it. I probably should have though." Aiji pulled the blonde onto the couch with him and held him as he grabbed the remote.

"Let's see what it is."
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:50 pm

Aiji made Maya blush. He bit his lip as they moved to cuddle on the couch. He nuzzled up to Aiji, all smiles and excited to just be with him.

"Oh. I was watching One Missed Call. Want to watch it?" Maya curled up close as the movie started to play. He hid his face against Aiji during the scary parts. He loved the movie, though. Horror movies were his favorite, even though they terrified him.

The movie ended and Maya was nervous for what was going to happen next. He wanted it, though. He nuzzled against Aiji's neck, kissing him lightly. He slipped his arms around him, thrilled at the idea of finally being with him.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:42 pm

One Missed Call. That was a good movie and Aiji silently fell in love with horror films. They made Maya curl up toward him and hide his face in his chest. Best movie genre ever. "You are so adorable when you're scared...but don't worry. I'll protect you from the big scary curse. We'll make Jyo answer the phone." He meant it as a joke but realized it was in bad taste after he said it.

"Scratch that...we could just turn our phones off. That way no bad curse can get us and I have you all to myself with no interruptions. Win/win." The mechanic smiled and kissed Maya softly as he fumbled for his phone and switched it off.

"Want to go to the bedroom?"
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:16 pm

"I wouldn't want Jyo to get cur-" But he was cut off by a kiss. Maya's eyes fell shut and he returned the kiss, staying close to Aiji. He asked if they wanted to go to the bedroom and Maya blushed. His heart was racing, but he so badly wanted this.

Biting his lip, he stood up off the couch and pulled off his shirt. It fell to the floor and more of Maya's blushing was visible. He held out his hand and helped Aiji to his feet. Maya pressed against him and kissed him again, his hands resting on Aiji's hips. He was hesitant and nervous, but he wasn't going to pass up this chance. His hands drifted up and he lifted Aiji's shirt. He got it off him and threw it on the couch as his eyes devoured his body. Aiji was so amazingly gorgeous. Maya had him now.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:46 pm

Aiji felt his body warm at the sight of Maya taking his shirt off. He could feel the pulsing electricity in his veins at the blonde removing his own reproachful clothing. They were not going to stay in them long. Smiling at the man he quickly moved and took Maya's hand. The plushness of his bed and the softness of his covers were more then enough reason to lay down on the bed but Maya would soon find that Aiji would lure him there even more.

"Come here boyfriend of mine." The mechanic grinned at Maya from the doorway as he stretched out on the bed. Oh god this was going to be amazing. If the blood boiling touches he'd received earlier and the looks he got now were any indication. They were definitely going to enjoy themselves tonight.
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:25 pm

Maya couldn't stop himself. He needed Aiji's touch like he needed to breathe. He followed himself into Aiji's room and watched him lay out on the bed. Maya blushed again and walked forward, taking steps closer to the bed. His heart was racing and he could feel himself hardening. He wanted this so bad.

He crawled onto the bed, pressing kisses to Aiji's stomach and chest as he crawled up his body. Maya pressed against him as he kissed him again, deciding then that he didn't ever want to leave this bed.

"Aiji..." He whimpered, burying his face in the crook of his neck and grinding his hips against him. "I want you...so bad..."
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiji Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:43 pm

There was a tingling sensation from where Maya's lips had touched him. Aiji couldn't describe this feeling even if he tried. Maya wanted, truly and wholly. Smiling his arms wrapped around his boyfriend and pulled him up to look at him. Aiji kissed those full lips softly and whispered hotly into his ear.

"Then have me." Aiji rocked his hips up into Maya. He'd never been on the bottom before. If Maya went that way he'd let him. It would be new and definitely a first but with Maya...he wasn't so scared of the thought of it.

"What would you like to do Ma-chi?"
Aiji
Aiji

Back to top Go down

Post  Maya Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:15 pm

Aiji's whisper made Maya moan and cling to him. He slipped a hand between them to unbuckle Aiji's pants. He wanted their clothes gone so they could spend all night adoring each other. Aiji asked him what he wanted to do and a million thoughts crossed his mind.

"Mmm...everything." He got Aiji's pants undone and helped him get out of them. Aiji had an incredible body and Maya had him now. He stripped off his own pants and now it was skin against skin, beautiful friction that he just could not get enough of. He noticed the lube on the nightstand and grabbed it, popping the cap with a loud click. Maya blushed again.

"I think we could spend all night taking turns on each other. What do you say, Aiji-sama?"

Maya loved every little bit of their evening together. It was thrilling, being with someone and feeling so safe and comfortable. He'd never had that before. He never had sex with anyone and ever considered it love. Aiji was something else, though. It was real. This was the life Maya had been searching for, right here in his arms. They both seemed to know just how to touch each other and how rough to be. Sex had never felt so good or right before.

After their night of pleasure, Maya was fast asleep, curled up against Aiji and breathing softly. He didn't even wake as the sunlight drifted into his room. There was more peace in this moment than Maya ever had in his life. Everything would work out now. He had his perfect mate.
Maya
Maya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2