Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Rivalries for A new Love

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Old Rivalries for A new Love Empty Old Rivalries for A new Love

Post  Hizumi Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:43 pm

Hizumi was laying in bed with Intetsu wondering what was going to happen. The war was tearing everything apart but his love didn't seem to care at all, even with his brother out there fighting. He wasn't old enough by the military standards so he wasn't able to join in the fight...but it didn't matter. The fight was coming to them. He loved Karyu dearly. After all he was his only brother and best friend. The only thing the two had ever really fought over was Intetsu. That was a rivalry that neither had given up, nor willing to. Intetsu sat up and looked at the window.

"They're coming my love. Time to go." The thin pale man stood and grabbed his dress. It wasn't odd really...just different. But then again, Intetsu was more of a girl then most the girls he knew.

"Go? But Karyu is coming home to get us. We cannot simply leave. I won't leave without him." Intetsu turned to the dark haired teen.

"But he is already coming through the gate now. Get dressed. I do not want him to see us this way. It would break his heart."

"You are very old Intetsu, I am certain you have broken more hearts then I care to imagine." Still, Hizumi did as asked. He always did. Intetsu had a deep control over both brothers. Neither knew that the other was involved with Intetsu though. The vampire left the room after kissing Hizumi. Karyu was downstairs waiting.

"Where is Hizumi? He should be ready. We need to go now."

"I am right here. Karyu...you're bleeding." His brother looked down to see the red stain on his arm.

"It is only a graze. We have to go. Come." Karyu took Intetsu's hand who in turn took Hizumi's They only made it out the door before the soldiers arrived, guns at the ready.

"Hand over the traitor and you will go free!"

"Traitor? There is no traitor among us!"

"If you will not give him to us then we will open fire! He is a demon and must be killed." Intetsu drew in a breath.

"How did they find out? Well...sorry boys. Today is the day you die. Don't forget to eat after this. It is very important. I'll find you again after this is over. Goodbye." The vampire kissed both men before the firing started. In a flash he was gone, leaving only Karyu and Hizumi to stand before the bullets.

~100+ years later~

"Uncle Hizumi, welcome home. What brings you back after so long?" A woman stepped aside and allowed the dark haired immortal in.

"I'm not sure Miko. There's something here that's pulling me. I've been fighting it for months now but it's too strong to resist...you got taller."

"Well you haven't seen me since I was a baby so it's to be expected."

"How old are you now?" Hizumi moved passed the lolita-clad girl and closed the door. The house was still the same. Old and solid. Funny how it was standing the test of time better then he was.

"23."

"That long. You look like Ayumi. She would be proud that her lineage is still alive and beautiful." Miko blushed softly. Ayumi was the start of her family line and Hizumi's younger sister. The only girl of four to survive the war.

"Thank you. I have you enrolled in the high school like you asked but, I do have one question. How are you able to walk in the sun?" Hizumi held up his hand.

"Our family crest. It has a protection of sorts on it. Allows me out in the daylight. The necklace you have has the same protection. Hopefully you will never need it. When does school start here?"

"In about an hour."

"Then I best be going. Pray I find what I'm looking for. We don't need to have him showing up again." Hizumi hugged his niece and dashed out the door again to go to his first day at high school...again.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Old Rivalries for A new Love Empty Re: Old Rivalries for A new Love

Post  Sakito Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:19 pm

Sakito was a very popular boy in school. 17 and the senior class president. He had his own band and they were actually pretty good. They were even scheduled to play at prom, that is, after Sakito wins the title of Prom King. Life was good for him. Normal, privileged teenage boy. Nothing existed for him outside of his social kingdom. His parents didn't really care. They gave Sakito money, his own apartment over the three car garage, a porche and just about anything he'd ever ask for. Sakito always got his way. If there was something he wanted, he took it.

This day at school was like every other day for him. He drove up and parked right in front of the school, his personal parking space. He got out of the car and was greeted by his groupies, who held his bag and opened the door for him. Lesser students scurried, making sure no one was in Sakito's way. Sakito smirked as he blabbed with his friends, gossiping enough to ruin a certain cheerleader's reputation forever.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:26 pm

Hizumi was walking out of the principal's office with his black satchel laptop bag and new class schedule. He saw it coming as he walked out but didn't mind. It got him to meet new people. So he bumped into a kid. What he didn't expect was his body to tingle like he'd just got shocked. Turning the immortal teen found light brown, startled eyes...and a lot of people talking.

"Hey watch it!"

"How dare you run into Sakito like that, don't you have any sense?"

"Get away." Hizumi looked around at the group and then back to the blond in front of him. He felt...familiar.

"You must be Sakito. Quite a crowd of body guards you have. Nice to meet you...and that's the bell. Bye." Without a second glance at the rest of the kids he turned and headed for his History class. That was actually fun. Hmm...he'd have to try bumping into more people.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:33 pm

Sakito wasn't really paying attention as he walked. Everyone usually moved out of his way and no one EVER touched him without his permission. So when Hizumi bumped into him it was just as much of a shock as the intense tingle that went down his spine. He stared for a moment while his lackeys scolded him. Did he know this boy? He seemed so...familiar. And his voice...Sakito could have sworn he'd heard it before. Maybe it was just because he wasn't used to seeing any other gorgeous people in this school besides himself.

He barely had time to react before Hizumi walked away. Class was going to start and, even though it didn't matter if Sakito was late, it mattered if the others were. He went into class but it was hard to focus. During his second class, he noticed Hizumi there. He got up before the teacher started and went over to Hizumi to talk to him, much to the shock of all the other students.

"Tell me your name." He said bluntly. Hizumi had heard his already. It was only fair for Sakito to know his.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:37 pm

Hizumi was reading an old favorite of his in class when the same man came up to him and demanded his name. Well he ruffled some feathers huh? Smiling Hizumi looked back down at his book.

"Hizumi. Hizumi Kamiya." He looked up to see that Sakito hadn't moved. Maybe he wanted more information?

"I moved in with my aunt recently up at the old Kamiya boarding house...did I offend you earlier? It was an accident."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:41 pm

Sakito was happy to hear his name, but he did NOT like the way Hizumi was treating him. He was so used to being able to walk all over everyone else. His eyes narrowed and he pushed the book down, meeting Hizumi's eyes.

"Look at me when you're speaking to me." He said firmly. "I don't take well to being patronized. It was not an accident. I know you're new here and all, but it's no excuse. You should have known the second you walked into this place that it is all MY territory. Don't think you can walk in here with that smug attitude and treat me like that. I will end you."

Without another word, he turned on his heel and went back to his seat. The students were shocked and even more afraid of Sakito and his power. They had seen it before. They had witnessed Sakito completely ruin another student. The fearful eyes would be an exclamation of that fact for Hizumi to see. Sakito was not one to be messed with.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:53 pm

Hizumi felt stunned. He could feel the ice in Sakito's words. Even the temperature dropped a few degrees. This student was something else. Maybe he should try another approach. That and find out his last name. The pull in his chest overwhelmed him for a second. Whatever was drawing him here, was close. The teacher came in and started to go into the fun facts of poetry and literary terms. Hizumi kept glancing at Sakito. He wondered how to get close to him. Class ended and free hour begin. Well, lunch. But to him it was free hour since he didn't really eat anymore. The schools' lunch systems had fallen very far from what they used to be. It was supposed to be peaceful but after his encounter with Sakito it didn't look possible to happen. A large jock came up to him along with three others and pulled him to his feet.

"I heard you were messing with Sakito today. Do you know what we do to punks like you who do stupid things like that?"

"Going to go with ganging up on them and beating them up and I advise you to walk away now." It wasn't going to happen but Hizumi felt the need to warn him ahead of time. About five minutes later there was a crowd and three of the varsity football team were down on the ground.

"I did warn you...brute force isn't much and easily redirected." Hizumi held out his hand to help the jocks up but none took it.

"We'll get you back Kamiya. Just you wait. Nobody disses Sakito or us like that and gets away with it. Nobody." Sighing the teen grabbed his bag and walked away. So much for not making waves the first day of school.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:23 am

During lunch, Sakito usually ate in a special room, away from the rest of the student body. There were a select few who were able to join him. His elite, they called themselves. Suddenly, there was a loud noise outside and by the time they made it, three of the jocks were down and Hizumi was walking away. Sakito glared at him. Who was this guy to come in here and mess up everything he'd created? Sakito didn't like it one bit.

Weeks passed and Sakito was starting to get over hating him. Hizumi had joined the football team and Sakito would watch him practice. Soon all the jocks were friends with him and most of the cheerleaders wanted him and Sakito was torn. He didn't like the fact that someone treated him that way on his first day of school. He'd get revenge somehow.

One particularly stressful night at a football game, Sakito managed to give Hizumi a smile of encouragement. That was something that always seemed to spurn all the other football players. Not like he ever tried what he was about to with Hizumi, though. The game was tough but their team won, causing mass cheering and dancing around among the crowd and players alike. Sakito was happy for the team, but he knew tonight would be the night he would get Hizumi back. He cornered him before he could get to the locker room and pushed him against the brick wall. No one would see them even if something did happen. It wouldn't, though. Sakito was getting his revenge. He wasn't a slutty cheerleader who slept with the entire football team.

"Good game tonight." He said softly, actually meaning it. So what. Maybe he was warming up to Hizumi after all.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:28 am

Hizumi was happy about the game. It was rather fun playing again. He was headed to the football field when he found himself pushed against the wall. Figures it was Sakito, he could never feel that guy coming. Stealthy little bastard. He was sending some screaming signals though.

"Uh, thanks...is there something up with you today. This is the second time today you haven't given me a dirty look or some other form of disgust." Hizumi was suspicious but maybe Sakito was warming up to him. It would help him considering everytime he was near the vampire felt that strong pull. It didn't take long to realize it was Sakito pulling him. This blond had quite a bit of power. Most of which he had no idea he had.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:33 am

Sakito smirked, glad that Hizumi didn't pull away. "Maybe I'm just past all that. You're underestimating me again."

There was definitely something about Hizumi that made Sakito interested. Whether he wanted to kick his ass or have sex with him, Sakito couldn't tell. But something was pulling them together. Something more than coincidence. Back to his revenge, though, thought he was half-heartedly putting himself into it. Part of him really didn't want to hurt him. He ran his hand along Hizumi's chest, feeling the muscles that rested under his shirt.

"I just think they should make you quarterback already. You're a much better player than he is and you actually have a brain." He laughed a little at his own joke and looked up into Hizumi's eyes, trying to gauge if he was interested at all.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:37 am

Hizumi was looking into Sakito's eyes. He was definitely interested but he could feel his teeth growing. Sakito's pulse was very tempting...it smelled so...rich. Think and full of vitamins. The way it ran under his skin...the thickness of it. He was AB+. Oh great. He knew his blood type now. Fuck this was going to get out of control if he didn't stop it soon.

"Thanks...though I'm pretty sure the quarterback wouldn't like that comment. I'm better as a running back anyway."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:45 am

"Who cares what he thinks?" Sakito slid closer, his hand drifting along Hizumi's waist. He looked away for a second, thinking he heard something. Unconsciously, he bore his neck to him. Had he known that Hizumi was a vampire, he wouldn't even have come this close. He looked back, assured that what he heard was nothing, that no one would spot them or find them here. Sakito was not a slut. Sure, he had lovers occasionally, but he did not need people usurping him and claiming that he had gone and slept with the football team. No one would make those rumors about him.

"Hizumi...I think I was wrong to be such an asshole..." He purred, pressing against him. This was a test to see how Hizumi would react...but Sakito was starting to like it.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:50 am

Sakito turned and Hizumi could see the blue vein in his neck pulsing. Oh good lord. He looked away but turned back to see him. Oh man was he getting close.

"I'm sorry for being one in return...Um, Sakito? I admit, you are very desirable to me...but if this is going where I think it's going...it's not. I don't just sleep with people, even those as hot as you..." Hizumi's hands found Sakito's and he moved him back a bit.

"I'm sorry if that wasn't your intention but that was the impression I was getting. Body language says a lot." He hoped that the disdain for him stayed away but with rejection it rarely did.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:21 am

Hizumi was pushing him away and Sakito didn't like that one bit. No one ever said no to him. He couldn't deny though...he was flattered when Hizumi said he was hot. He could tell that Hizumi had meant it. Sakito pouted a little and felt a little cold. Why did he just want to press up against him again?

"You really are something. Aren't you? No one ever says no to me." His eyes narrowed and he twisted his hands out of Hizumi's grasp. "Why aren't you afraid of me like everyone else?"
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:27 am

Hizumi sighed in defeat as he looked down. Figures. "I've seen a lot worse in my life then you. You are rather refreshing to me to be honest. Kind of like a kitten who thinks he's a lion. I don't mean it as an insult it's just the best way to describe it. I've seen wars and death and senseless bloody murders that happen simply to cause chaos. I don't like looking into the past because of how...ruthless it is. When the day comes that I'm scared...well it won't be a good one for anybody." Hizumi was looking into Sakito's eyes showing that he wasn't lying.

"You're very attractive. Like a magnet. Just don't get yourself in trouble okeh? I don't want you to be a casualty of life."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:30 am

Hizumi's speech made no sense. First he insults him and then goes on about war. How could he have seen war? He was just a teenager and there hasn't been any big battles in the world at all since they'd been alive. It made no sense.

"What are you talking about?" He looked confused and folded his arms across his chest. "You're really strange, Hizumi..."
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:36 am

The vampire looked confused for a moment. "I traveled around the world. I was home schooled most of my life and my teacher traveled the world so I went too. Africa's in the middle of about 5 wars right now. Depending on where you go. Europe is full of murder and just...wrong things. The Americas aren't much different then that, though the Americans get more creative with their killing. A lot more violent too. Sorry, I thought you knew. I got 'quizzed' on my life a few weeks back by one of your gang. Felt like an interrogation more then anything." Hizumi smiled a little at that but looked over at the doors for the locker room.

"I better go. My aunt will worry if I don't get home soon."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:45 am

"Oh..." He said, understanding now. He thought it was interesting that Hizumi had traveled so much, but he didn't say anything. Nor did he listen to what his gang members had to say most of the time. "Well, I must have missed that."

Hizumi wanted to leave and Sakito found himself advancing again, grabbing onto his arm and trying to keep him from leaving. "Don't go..."

He ran his hand up Hizumi's arm, trying once again to seduce Hizumi. No one ever said no to him. Here was the one thing he couldn't have and he wanted him more.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:50 am

He was having a hard time saying no to that pulse. "I really should. I can walk you home if you like though. I like to think myself old fashioned in a way. I don't hook up. Never have, never will. I date. If you decide that you want dating...I'll do dating. But not this. Come on. It's getting late and we do have school tomorrow. May I walk you home Sakito?" Hizumi was once again holding the blond's hand. He wasn't sure how to proceed with this. His last lover was Intetsu after all and that hadn't gone so well.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:59 am

"Okay." He smiled and let Hizumi take his hand. Dating wouldn't be that bad of an idea. It would be an excuse to be around Hizumi and try to figure him out. Such a weird guy. Why was Sakito so interested? They walked along and Sakito asked him to talk about being homeschooled abroad. Soon enough, though, they were at Sakito's door. He stood there, feeling somewhat shy.

"So, um...I guess I'll see you at school tomorrow?" He smiled, a real smile. It was odd for Sakito to be so nice.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:23 pm

Hizumi talked about things he'd seen though he kept it to the last 10 years which wasn't really a lot but he supposed to someone human it would be. When they were at Sakito's door he felt sad somehow.

"Well, I, uh, I'll see you at school tomorrow. Good night Sakito. Pleasant dreams." Hizumi moved and kissed the other man's hand before letting go and walking down the steps. He was in the shadows and nearly a block away before the chill took him.

"He's cute. What's his name? Maybe I'll get him in bed cause you clearly won't do it. He was sending all the right signals and you didn't do anything."

"And my nightmare returns. Karyu what are you doing here?" The tall vampire moved to walk next to Hizumi as he laughed.

"Why else? To make you miserable and loathsome. I'm trying to push you to drinking human blood. You're weak Hizu. Living on lesser animals is no way to live. Humans are so rich and have such a variety of flavors. Don't you miss it?"

"No. Go away Karyu. No one wants you here. You're only going to cause trouble."

"Oh but dear brother I have returned home too. This town might actually be fun now that you're home. Especially with that blond you were with. He looked really tasty. Hurry inside now Hizu. Miko will be waiting to tell you I've come home. She's just as happy as you are about it too." Grinning, Karyu leaned against one of the trees outside as he watched Hizumi head to the door.

"It's good to be home."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:33 pm

Hizumi kissed his hand and Sakito smiled. He said goodnight and went inside, falling back in his bed and sighing happily. What a great guy. How come he didn't see it before? He was excited to see him again. Sakito fell asleep with a smile on his face, happier than he had been in a while. The next morning, he got dressed, taking some extra time to make sure he looked nice.

At school, he walked with his groupies but kept an eye out for Hizumi. He wanted to get him alone again and get back to where they were last night. It was odd. No one said no to Sakito. He was trying to decide if he was just trying to get Hizumi because of that fact or if he actually liked him. Hizumi was gorgeous, no doubt there. If only he could get him alone, he could find out for sure.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:08 pm

Hizumi walked into school with a slight frown on his face. He wasn't really paying attention. It caught him by surprise when he found himself in front of Sakito. The one person that could sneak up on him.

"Oh! Good morning Sakito. You look quite radiant today...must be happy about something." Hizumi put on a nice smile for him. He really did like Sakito, a lot. But with Karyu back in town he had to be guarded. Who knew what his brother was capable of.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:18 pm

Sakito managed to corner Hizumi as he walked towards class. Huzmi complimented him and Sakito beamed.

"Thank you. Yeah, I guess I am happy. I, uh, I wanted to thank you for walking me home last night." He said, biting his lip a little. "And apologize for my behavior. I shouldn't have come onto you like that. I guess...I want you to know I'm not like that...I don't know what I was trying to prove but I just want you to know...I'm not a slut or anything..."

His eyes fell down to the ground at the last part of his speech, embarrassed for what he had done. Why did he want to impress Hizumi so much all of a sudden? What made him so important?
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:12 pm

Hizumi smiled a little and lifted Sakito's face so he could see his eyes. "That thought never crossed my mind. You never struck me as the promiscuous type. You have too much power and too much respect to be anywhere near that. I like that about you, you know? It makes you all the more desirable to know that it takes work to get near you in such a way." He loved courting. It was fun and light-hearted yet somehow deep. It wasn't something he could explain easily.

"What are you doing after school today? Maybe we could hang out or get something to get?" Hizumi was asking him out and he knew it was a good chance he was going to be rejected but he wanted to try. It was still something he wanted to do.

"Would you allow me to?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next