Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Rivalries for A new Love

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Old Rivalries for A new Love - Page 4 Empty Re: Old Rivalries for A new Love

Post  Sakito Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:14 am

Sakito felt so tired and lightheaded. He nuzzled against Hizumi and was passing in and out of consciousness. He opened his eyes and found himself warming up in a bath with Hizumi still holding onto him. Hizumi was saying something, but it didn't really register. All he saw was the worry on his face. He smiled and reached out to run his hand along Hizumi's cheek.

"I'm okay...don't look so worried..." His voice was soft and weak, but he scooted closer to him and laid against his chest. It was warm here and he felt better for it.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:39 am

"You sure you're alright? I don't want something to happen to you and it be all my fault." Hizumi held Sakito until the bath started getting cold but he simply drained the water and filled it back up with warmer water. Anything to get Sakito warm again.

"There you go. After this we'll get you something to eat and some tea alright? How does that sound to you?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:43 am

He started to shiver when the water stopped being so warm, but Hizumi took care of it. He got more hot water, making the bath pleasantly warm again. Sakito sighed, so grateful that he had Hizumi close. Sure, his feeling so weak could be blamed on Hizumi, but Sakito didn't regret it at all. He wanted to be with Hizumi so bad and now that he had him, he didn't want to let go.

"Mmhmm" He mumbled, nuzzling against Hizumi and eventually falling asleep. It was so warm and he was so tired. He hugged onto Hizumi, his breathing evening out and his heartrate returning to a normal level. He just needed to recover from the bites. He had no cares, though. He had Hizumi.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:48 am

Watching Sakito all night to make sure he was breathing was easier then Hizumi thought it would be. Watching him was so...natural. It was like he could do it for an eternity. Hizumi just had to be sure that Sakito was alright. When he was sure his lover was alright and Miko was watching over him, the vampire went downstairs.

"You two, need to stay away from him. He is mine. He will be mine till the day he decides he doesn't want me anymore or he dies. One of the two. Leave him alone." What Hizumi didn't count on was Karyu wanting Sakito too and Hizumi had just told him how. Kill him. Have him drink his blood after feeding on him and then...killing him. That would make Sakito Karyu's and there would be nothing Hizumi could do about it.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:52 am

Sakito slept so peacefully that night. When he awoke, he rolled around a little, hesitant to open his eyes and be awake. He realized that he wasn't in his own bed and he realized he was in Hizumi's. That thought brought a smile to his lips. He reached around the bed, wondering where Hizumi was. Not being able to reach him made Sakito pout and he opened his eyes.

"Hizumi?" He called out weakly. He sat up and looked around. Where was he? Hizumi wasn't in the room but Miko was. Sakito blushed and covered himself.

"H-hello." He said, unsure who she was. He hoped she was nicer than Intetsu and Karyu. He didn't like either one of them.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:58 am

Miko smiled softly. "Good morning. I brought you some breakfast. I wasn't sure what you liked so I made Hizumi's usual. A large strawberry muffin, a mushroom and cheese omlet, three strips of bacon, and a glass of sweet iced tea. If you'd like something else I can go make it for you. My name is Miko; I'm Hizumi's great great niece. Pleasure to meet the one who has Uncle Hizu smiling again. It's been a very long time since anyone's seen him smile. I think the last one to see that was my grandmother." The lolita stood up and brushed off her apron.

"I'll go let him know you're awake. He's been out in the stables with the horses."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:01 am

"Thank you." He said, bowing his head to her as she left. She seemed a lot nicer than the other two he'd met. Sakito poked around at his food, waiting for Hizumi to come to him. He felt awfully sad being alone in Hizumi's bed and not having him close by. He wanted so much to be wrapped up in his arms again. The food helped him feel better but he knew Hizumi's return would make him happier.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:05 am

Hizumi was out in his stables with his horses when Miko came into the barn. "He's awake." A big smile came across Hizumi's face as he dashed upstairs into his room. There was Sakito, on the bed, picking at his food.

"Hey there beautiful. Good morning...oooo my favorite. She must not have known what to make you." The vampire hopped onto the bed and crawled over to his lover, kissing him softly.

"Much warmer. You're getting you're color back."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:14 am

Hizumi came into the room and Sakito beamed. He felt so relieved to see him, though he didn't know why he had been worrying. Sakito kissed him back and reached out to keep him close. He nuzzled against him and sighed contentedly. It was so nice to have him close.

"Would you like some?" He asked, holding out the plate towards him. "I'll share."

Sakito knew he should eat the food, that he needed his strength, but he didn't care. He just wanted to be with Hizumi. There was nothing keeping them apart now. They could freely be together and Sakito didn't want to miss one minute.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4