Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Rivalries for A new Love

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Old Rivalries for A new Love - Page 3 Empty Re: Old Rivalries for A new Love

Post  Hizumi Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:32 am

Hizumi let him start to be pulled when he held still. It hurt so much to be near him. He gave in and moved toward him on top of the covers. It was relaxing but nerve racking too. He couldn't have Sakito, especially not after this. But he still laid there.

"It'll heal soon...there will be a faint scar, rarely visible to anyone other then vampires. I can't believe Intetsu did this to you but then again it's Intetsu. He left Karyu and me in front of a firing squad to be killed just so we'd be turned and then manipulated us till we turned on each other..."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:36 am

"So I'm...a vampire?" It was shocking and he didn't know how he was supposed to react. It was scary. His whole life was changed now. He hid his face against Hizumi's chest, shedding a few tears out of fear. He listened to what Intetsu did to them and he looked up at Hizumi.

"He said I broke you..." They both looked so miserable. Sakito reached out to run his hand along Hizumi's cheek. "Please...forgive me for not believing you...I never meant to push you away. All of this is my fault..."
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:40 am

"You aren't dead Sakito...becoming a vampire is more difficult then that. I can hear your pulse. It's faint but strong." Hizumi moved toward his hand and let himself fall just a bit more.

"I would've been shocked if you had. I just...I hated that you thought I made it up because I didn't want to be with you. I wanted nothing more but then all your emotions screamed that you wanted nothing to do with me...that you hated me. So I left you alone. I'm so sorry I got you involved in this mess. But please believe me when I tell you all I wanted was you. I just...I don't trust myself enough to go that far. If something happens and I don't stop...you could die."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:54 am

"Then make me a vampire...Please, Hizumi..." He looked into his eyes. "If I was a vampire, I wouldn't die...I'd be like you and...and there would be nothing to stop us."

He gripped at Hizumi's shirt, trying to get him closer, but he was so weak from Intetsu's bite. He was tired, so tired, but he just had to let Hizumi know how he felt. He wasn't going to mess up this time. He couldn't. Hizumi meant too much.

"It's the only thing stopping us, isn't it?" He said, running his hand along Hizumi's cheek again. He remembered they way they kissed that night. Sakito had been so ready to give all of himself to Hizumi. And now, he'd try again. His heart still yearned for Hizumi no matter what he did.

"I'm okay with being a vampire if it means being with you..." He said, hoping with every fiber that they could work out. He wanted to be with him so much. No one had ever made him laugh like Hizumi could. His first real friend, his first real love. He didn't want it to ever go away. "Either way, I'm already yours."
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:12 pm

"We would have to leave here...you wouldn't be able to stay. The temptation of blood is so strong when you're newly turned it's nearly impossible to resist. I don't want to do that to you. Not while you're in high school at least. I don't want to turn you at all...this life isn't a very good one. But I have you and that's all that matters to me. Maybe in a year or two." Hizumi had moved closer and was so close that he just gave in. Pulling Sakito to him he kissed him softly. It was just to see how Sakito would respond but soon they passionately kissing and holding eachother tight until Hizumi pulled away abruptly.

"Can't you knock?" There was Karyu in the doorway. He was grinning as he shook his head.

"Not a chance. Miko needs to know what Sakito takes in his tea though I don't think he really wants tea right now."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:17 pm

"But I..." He kissed Hizumi back, pressing close to him with all the energy he could muster. He wanted to be with him so bad. He felt so much better being in Hizumi's arms and kissing him again. All this stuff about vampires and blood just washed away. Hizumi was here and that's what mattered.

Hizumi pulled away, though, as someone entered the room. Sakito frowned and turned a little to see who it was. This must be the Karyu Hizumi referred to earlier. Miko wanted to know what he wanted in his tea...

"Honey..." He said, glaring daggers at him. "So leave and tell her..."

He did not want to be bothered by him anymore. He didn't want him bothering Hizumi either.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:35 pm

Hizumi smiled at Sakito as Karyu left. He flipped them so that his boyfriend was laying on top of him. "Take it slow okeh? I don't want to rush into this and do something bad." Hizumi started kissing Sakito again and this time letting it go. Miko never came up with the tea and soup, most likely not wanting to disturb them. They were without shirts again when Hizumi stopped.

"Well it doesn't take you long to recover from a bite mark. It's already gone." Hizumi kissed Sakito's neck softly and felt the pulse there quicken.

"You sure you want to do this. Being with me."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:12 pm

Karyu left and Sakito was glad for it. He saw the smile on Hizumi's face and soon they were back to kissing. Sakito straddled him and let his hands wander. This was what he wanted. Why did being around Hizumi make all that weakness go away? He just didn't think he wanted to ever stop kissing him.

"This is what I want." He said, kissing him again. "You're what I want, Hizumi..."

He nuzzled against him and started grinding his hips down on him. If Hizumi thought he'd be too forceful, Sakito would ride him. A shudder went down his spine as he ran his hands down Hizumi's chest. They fell to the waistband of his pants and he looked up at Hizumi's eyes, smiling at the desire he saw there.

"I'm sure." He bit his lip, his heart racing again. He'd never felt so attached to anyone before. He knew this moment would mean more than any other time he'd ever been with anyone else.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:40 pm

Hizumi purred softly as Sakito's hands wandered his body. "I want this...but I need to give you this first." The vampire reached into his nightstand drawer and pulled out a vial on a chain.

"This contains silver in it's liquid form. If I ever go too far I want you open it and pour some on me. It'll stop me in whatever I'm doing. I want you to be safe...even from me."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:33 pm

Sakito stopped and watched as Hizumi gave him a vial. Not exactly the kind of gift he'd like to receive but he took it anyway. What Hizumi said, though, bothered him. He frowned at the vial and then at Hizumi.

"But this...would this kill you? If so, I don't want it." He held the necklace out again. He refused to have something that could kill Hizumi. That was the last thing he wanted to happen. He was all ready to do anything in his power to protect Hizumi. No matter what.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:58 pm

"Not kill. Wound. It'll stop me long enough that I'll be able to realize what I'm doing. Blood is a very strong...drug. You forget everything else when you're feeding. Even who it is you're feeding on. I want you to have it. I need you to have it. If we're to go any farther you have to have that." Hizumi clasped the necklace onto Sakito's neck and flipped them. He pulled back but only long enough to strip his pants off. Now all he had was boxers.

"It's your choice as to how we go about this."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:10 am

"But I could never...I wouldn't be able to hurt you, Hizumi." He pouted but let him put the necklace on him. His brow furrowed and he was stressing about this whole situation. Hizumi quickly cleared his mind, though, when he flipped him over and took off his pants. Sakito was breathless for a moment. They were actually going to do this. He ran his hands along Hizumi's side, loving the way his skin felt beneath his fingers.

"What if...um...if I rode you, then we wouldn't have to worry about..." He blushed at what he said, but he meant it. If Sakito had the control, Hizumi wouldn't have to worry about being too rough with him.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:13 am

Hizumi smirked as he pulled Sakito on top of him again. "My body is yours Sakito. My heart, soul, body, and mind. I relinquish control you." His hands however continued to roam the blond's lithe body. He was so warm and...perfect. He was insanely aroused and almost desperate for the man's touch.

"I have lotion we could use sitting on the shelf over there."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:18 am

Hizumi's words sent a shudder down his spine and he couldn't help but kiss him again as he crawled on top of him, straddling his hips. He moaned a little as he could feel Hizumi's erection so close to his own. He wanted this so bad. Sakito got up and grabbed the lotion, tossing it back to Hizumi before stripping completely. He crawled back onto the bed, up between Hizumi's legs, a mischievous smirk on his face. He tugged Hizumi's boxers off and admired the sight before him. Hizumi truly was gorgeous.

Biting his lip, he slid his hands up Hizumi's thighs and to his erection. His smirk came back and he lowered his head, his breath ghosting over his length before he took it into his mouth, sucking at him slowly just to arouse him further. He moaned around his mouthful, so happy that they could finally be like this.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:33 am

Sakito was very beautiful. Well proportioned and just...gorgeous. Everything about made Hizumi's body tingle. What his boyfriend did next though surprised him. No one had ever done that...or thought of doing that but god did it feel good. "Oh wow...Sakito..."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:36 am

Hizumi made beautiful noises and it fueled Sakito on, working at him with his mouth until he could taste the precum. He pulled back and sat up, licking his lips.

"I like the way you taste..." He purred, crawling closer and straddling him again. Sakito picked up the lube and kissed Hizumi's fingers before coating them and bringing them behind him towards his entrance. He wanted to feel him so bad. His eyes surely reflected all his desire.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:05 am

Hizumi's body responded so easily to Sakito. It was a wonder no one ever thought of that before. When he felt his fingers be coated Hizumi moved to slowly prep Sakito, giving him as much as he could before moving him into position.

"You are beautiful..." The vampire kissed his lover as he slowly pulled Sakito down onto him. This felt better then he thought it would and the moan he let out showed it too.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:09 am

Sakito moaned as Hizumi prepped him, rocking back to get more from his fingers. He knew what was coming would feel much better, though, so he tried to make the right kind of noises that would make Hizumi unbearably aroused. When he finally came down onto him, his heart skipped a beat. Their bodies were fitting together so well and Sakito felt almost overwhelmed by it all. He gripped onto Hizumi's shoulders as he started to move, rocking his hips and setting a pace for them. Soon enough, he was moving faster, coming down on him harder and angling his hips to find that sweet spot inside of himself. When he found it, his vision flashed white momentarily and he cried out Hizumi's name. It felt incredible.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:12 am

Hizumi started thrusting up when Sakito's moans told him what he found. The blood was pulsing so fast...so...luxuriant. His teeth were done again and all Hizumi could think about was sex...and Sakito's blood. He had to find a way to stop himself from biting him. Instead he bit his own arm and started to drink his own blood. It didn't taste as good but at least it was stopping him from biting Sakito.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:16 am

His eyes were closed as he couldn't seem to see straight. Hizumi felt so good inside him. Sakito couldn't help but moan again. He opnly hoped he wasn't being too loud. He opened his eyes and saw Hizumi sucking his own blood. There was more in his eyes than lust and Sakito was afraid. But he was bold and pulled Hizumi's arm away, offering his own instead. He trusted Hizumi completely and he knew that he would never hurt him on purpose.

He was so close, but he wanted more.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:19 am

Hizumi looked at the vein beneath the skin. It was so...tempting. Too tempting. Hizumi pulled the arm to him but instead of biting it he moved and thrusted deep inside Sakito as his teeth sank into his neck. Tasting his blood was better then anything and the dark haired immortal came as he continued to drain Sakito. It was too good. He wasn't going to be able to stop...so...good...
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:25 am

Sakito cried out, feeling Hizumi bite him and then come. It was the push over the edge that he needed. He stopped his movements and panted as he came down from the high. He felt so suddenly weak and lightheaded again. The color drained from his face and he fell against Hizumi. He'd lost a lot of blood this night and he didn't think he could take much more.

"Hizu...Hi-Hizu...please..." He tried pushing against his chest, his eyes falling closed. It was too much. He had to stay awake.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:27 am

Sakito's soft whisper hit his ears and it brought him back for a moment. He jerked away from Sakito, pulling out of him as well. His entire body was shaking, eyes red. "Fuck...no...Sakito. I'm sorry...I-I didn't mean to..." Thankfully there was still some blood in him that he didn't need a transfusion. He'd only lost about 2 pints total. Good thing it was the shock that made them pass out and not the loss of blood itself.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:31 am

Hizumi stopped and pulled away from him. Sakito fell to the bed, panting still. Everything was spinning. He opened his eyes a little and reached out weakly towards him. He may have been pale as a ghost, but he didn't regret it one bit. He was just so tired.

"Hizu..." He wanted to be held. Losing that much blood made him feel so cold. After the bite earlier, he probably should not have had sex and definitely not have let Hizumi bite him, but now Hizumi knew how much he cared for him. Right? They could make this work.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:12 pm

Hizumi moved to sit with Sakito and hold him. He was cold though...very cold. So the vampire took Sakito to the bathroom and drew a warm bath, slipping into it with him. "There...just relax. Warm up and don't die on me....I have a way to make you better really quick Sakito. But you're going to have to promise me you won't go looking to die." Hizumi was going to offer his blood. It would revitalize him for sure. But it would also bring him back but then he would have to feed. He would have the feed on a human and then turn into a vampire.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next