Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Rivalries for A new Love

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Old Rivalries for A new Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Rivalries for A new Love

Post  Sakito Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:17 pm

Sakito found himself lost in Hizumi's eyes. He seemed so much older than he really was. And now he was asking him out. Sakito smiled, feeling almost shy. How did Hizumi keep surprising him and making him feel like the awkward teenager he was supposed to be?

"That would be great." He said. "I'm not doing anything after school...where did you want to go?"

His heart went aflutter at the idea of dating Hizumi. No, this was more formal, it was courting. Like the history books and old literature would explain. Sakito was liking it. He liked it a lot.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:31 pm

Hizumi grinned. "Well there's a movie playing at the old drive in. Not sure what it is but if you don't like outdoors we could always just go to dinner and a movie. Maybe take a walk in the square?" The vampire was happy to have a date with Sakito. It was nice.

"I'm glad I came home. But we really should get to class. We're missing most of history."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:35 pm

"Either way sounds good to me. It's not all that cold out lately, so the drive in could be good." He smiled, thinking what it would be like to snuggle with Hizumi. He'd find out soon enough, though, wouldn't he? He was hyper and too excited but he nodded and went off to class. Later on that day, during lunch, he sent all his lackeys away and asked Hizumi to join him in his private lunchroom. Sakito ate his meal slowly, trying to tell himself to eat and stop thinking about the other teen.

"So...is anyone giving you trouble anymore?" He'd make sure it was stopped if there was.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:57 pm

Hizumi smiled as he entered the classroom. Man was Sakito's heart beating fast. "Oh just one. But he isn't anything to worry about...I hope. He's my older brother and we don't really get along haven't for a very long time." Hizumi was eating his sushi slowly. Salmon, avacado, and cucumber made the perfect roll.

"I found out what movie was playing at the drive in. It's Breakfast Club. You still want to go?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:11 pm

"Is there anything I can do to help?" He asked, taking another bite of his food. His brother? Did he go to this school? If so, Sakito would be able to make his life a living hell until he was civil to Hizumi. Power had its advantages.

"Yeah, it's a great movie. Have you seen it before?" Eventually, lunch ended and he had to go about the rest of the day, his heart still pounding in anticipation. After school, he was putting his things in his locker and then went out to his car to wait for Hizumi. It was going to be a great date. He just knew it.

A few weeks passed and Sakito went on numerous dates with Hizumi. His affection for the other teen grew immensely and it was hard to think about anything else. All that had happened between them were a few small pecks and Sakito was dying to know what it would be like to kiss Hizumi properly. He wanted to hold onto him and be close enough for Hizumi to stop the shivers that always went down his spine when they were close. All this courting...Sakito was ready. Now if only he had guts enough to tell Hizumi how he felt.

He had invited Hizumi over to the apartment he had above his parents' garage. He had offered to make Hizumi dinner and then perhaps a movie. Sakito had a vast collection of DVDs. If not that, maybe a game or something. Maybe if he could have Hizumi here, he would finally be able to tell him how much he cared for him. So, Sakito was in his kitchen, busy fussing over the meal he was making, hoping that it would be perfect for his...his boyfriend. Yes. That was how he wanted to refer to Hizumi.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:33 pm

"Another date? You didn't even court Intetsu this long! Is he really that important. The weak little human hasn't even done anything to advance. You will be courting him till he dies brother." Hizumi growled softly as he made sure he looked alright. Nice VK pants with plenty of zippers and safety pins that did nothing and a nice putamayo shirt that clung to him. Add a bit of teasing to his hair and, voila. He was ready.

"You are a never ending pain Karyu. Leave me be. Leave him alone. Go crawl back into whatever hole you've been in and die." Hizumi left the house without another word and went to Sakito's. He really did have a lot of freedom from his parents. Smiling softly the immortal knocked on his...boyfriend's? door. It was a nice thought.

[i]"Hey. Wow. Smells good in here." Boy did it ever. The food plus Sakito's frantic heartbeat. Oh it made for an intoxicating aroma.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:38 pm

The doorbell rang and Sakito almost tripped over the coffee table to answer it. He was hoping he looked okay. Nothing too extravagant, just some jeans and a button down shirt that both fit his body perfectly and accentuated his figure. A little bit of styling on his hair and then the baby blue apron he was wearing while he cooked.

Hizumi looked amazing. His mouth fell open a little at the sight of him. "You look...great. Come in. Please..." He bit his lip and stepped back to let Hizumi in. Wow, he smelled so good. Sakito wanted to just ravage him right there. His heart skipped a beat and he smiled, taking Hizumi's hand and leading him towards the kitchen.

"I made us some steaks. I hope you like it. I didn't know how you liked yours so I cooked it a little rare, like mine. Is that okay?" He asked, still gently holding onto his hand as they stood looking over the table he had set up for them. He really wanted to impress him.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:51 pm

Hizumi was smiling softly as he held Sakito's hand. "I prefer it rare. The rarer the better." Moving ever so slowly he moved to nuzzle Sakito's neck. "You try so hard. It's very cute." Chuckling a little he kissed the pulsing vein. Oh it was so tempting.

"Halloween's coming up. The school's having a huge party. Would you like to go with me?" Hizumi had backed off since Sakito's beating heart started faltering a little when he was near. He kept hold of his hand though. It was nice...and a lot less complicated then it was with Intetsu somehow.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:54 pm

Hizumi was close and kissed his neck. Sakito had to remind himself to breathe. Oh, how he wanted him to stay that close. He wanted so much more but he was not going to push it. "I want it...to be perfect..." he practically whimpered.

"Yeah...that would be great. I don't know what I should go as...I'll think of something though. Here, sit..." He gestured to the table and took off his apron, setting it on the counter before he sat with him. "Eat..."

He was hoping that his cooking was to Hizumi's liking. He didn't figure himself to be the best of cooks, but he tried really hard. Why not make the best of food? "Do you have any ideas about what you want to go as?"
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:12 pm

Hizumi felt his mouth water as they sat down. "I was thinking of being ironic and going as a werewolf...don't ask. I've just always been a vampire. Though...my vampire is very convincing." The blood from the steak was helping settle his craving. Things were looking to go a bit father then normal. It was going to take a lot of control on his part too. He'd do it though. He was aching to get closer to Sakito. Hizumi desperately wanted to touch him...hold him...have him. Now if only Sakito would allow him to.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:47 pm

"I think you would look amazing as a rugged, old fashioned looking vampire." He smirked, trying not to imagine what that would be like.

Dinner went well and Sakito was so happy. Hizumi even helped him wash up the dishes. They ended up on the couch, playing cards and laughing. Sakito was having lots of fun but he still had his feelings on his mind. He wanted to tell so bad. He had to think of some way to say it without making a fool of himself.

"I have an idea. If I win this hand you have to tell me something. Something true that I don't already know about you. And if I lose, I'll do the same. Deal?" He smiled, hoping this would work.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:08 am

Dinner was fun and the evening was turning out to be amazing. The card game sounded interesting...but he wanted to be honest. There was a way to do it too. "Okeh. This is going to probably destroy me in the end but I suck at cards. I'm great at everything else but suck at cards. If I lose to you 10 times I'll tell you my deepest secret. One that no one but my family knows. Deal?" Somehow 9 games later he had lost everyone of them. But on the 10th game he won. Finally.

"Oh! So close...one more game to win you will know the darkest thing about me. But first you must tell me something true that I don't know about you."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:16 am

The game got more interesting and Sakito liked what he was learning about Hizumi. This was fun and every time he came close to losing, his heart would flip in his chest, nerves giving him a knot in his stomach. He was scared to tell his truth. Hizumi was going to share a really deep secret but then he won. Sakito pouted at losing but he was glad for it. He needed to get this of his chest. Biting his lip, he set down his cards and scooted closer towards Hizumi, too nervous to look him in the eye.

"I, uh...I think I'm...falling for you..." He blushed but there, he said it. He looked up hesitantly at Hizumi's face. "And I want you...so much..."

He bit his lip again and moved a little closer, reaching out to stroke Hizumi's cheek. Without another word, he leaned in and kissed him, not letting him pull away. His hand gripped at Hizumi's shirt and he was hoping that this time, he wouldn't say no.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:33 am

Hizumi couldn't believe his ears. Sakito...was falling for him. Oh shit. This wasn't good...he didn't even have the chance to tell him about his curse of a life. But then those soft lips met his and everything blurred. Oh god...this wasn't going to end well. He could feel his animalistic instincts coming up. The more they kissed the deeper they got and the harder it was to ignore the constant drumming of blood just beneath Sakito's veins. By the time their shirts were off and Sakito was beneath him it was all he could do to pull himself back. That of course landed him on the floor against the couch gasping for breath.

"No! Oh god...Sakito. I didn't mean no to you. Believe me. All I can think about right now is devouring you and I mean that. Please. Don't come closer. I wish you had won...I wish you hadn't told me that. I feel the same but this...it's dangerous for you to be anywhere near me. I'm not what you think. I-ah!" A knife had been knocked to the floor during Hizumi's retreat from temptation. The knife was sticking out of his hand though. Slowly he pulled it out and watched it heal. The look on Sakito's face was screaming confusion.

"I knew that card game was a bad idea...Sakito..."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:40 am

Hizumi was kissing him back and Sakito couldn't have been more pleased. This was just what he wanted. He crawled into Hizumi's lap and whimpered when he felt hands drift under his shirt. He just couldn't stop kissing him. Not now that he was allowed. Hizumi pushed him onto his back and Sakito's heart was racing again as he pulled him closer, their bodies touching as they kissed. He knew where this was going to end and he wanted it so bad.

But Hizumi pulled away and fell onto the floor. Sakito sat up, stunned and worried that he had done something wrong. Hizumi said no? He was confused and very hurt. Why didn't Hizumi want him? It made no sense. Neither did what happened next. Sakito gasped when he realized Hizumi was injured but the other teen just pulled it out and the wound healed. What the...

"What's going on...?" He asked, voice a little shaky.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:57 am

"My...my secret. I...you know how I thought you were a kitten that thought he was a loin and it was because I had seen all those things? And how I said it would be ironic if I went as a werewolf? Well...I didn't just see those things. I-I did them. I've been alive for 127 years. I'm a vampire. I know it's a lot to take in but please believe me. I'm only stopping because I don't know if I could stop myself if we got so far. Your blood is tempting enough when it isn't racing and full of adrenaline. I want this. More then I thought I could. But I don't want to hurt you. I...I would never forgive myself if I hurt you."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:03 am

"A v-vampire? No way. You're lying, aren't you....?" Sakito got up from the coush and looked even more confused than before. "It's not true. No way."

He shook his head and looked away from Hizumi, trying not to feel hurt. He was so confused and this was so...unreal. And yet...it made sense. But no. Vampires weren't real. He became angry and even more upset. Hizumi was just lying to him. He was just playing a game with him to distract Sakito from wanting to be close to him. That's what it was.

"Damn, Hizumi...if you didn't want me, you could have just said so. You didn't need to make up a story like that. It hurts enough..." He walked away and into the kitchen, trying to keep his composure. His heart was aching deeply. He'd never loved anyone before, not even close. But Hizumi...this all hurt so bad. He slumped to the floor and tried to keep himself from crying but it felt like his whole body was aching. Why couldn't Hizumi just want him back?
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:22 am

Hizumi looked at Sakito. He didn't believe him. Oh course he wouldn't. Hizumi felt the tears moving down his cheeks. "Saki...I do want you. More then anything in the world. But I can't...not with the danger I pose to you..." The vampire moved into the kitchen and started toward his boyfriend but the wave of emotion he felt pushed him back and cold settled in.

"It's back to hating me then...? I see...I won't bother you anymore Sakito. Goodbye." The tears and pain in his voice lingered as he dashed out the door at a speed no human could accomplish. The weeks went by and the ice continued surround him. It was to the point of him leaving all together. Something was off though. Something bad. It was in the form of another vampire. One who knew all about Hizumi and his love for Sakito. The vampire walked up to Sakito while he was at the local bar and grill with some friends.

"So you're the one who broke Hizumi. What did you do to him?" Lanky and girly...this vampire was clearly Intetsu.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:27 am

It hurt to look up at him, so he refused, hiding his face in his hands instead. But Hizumi was angry, too. He was storming out. Sakito jumped up.

"Wait!" He said, but Hizumi was already gone. How the hell did he get out of here so fast? He even left his shirt behind...

Sakito picked up the shirt and held it close. It smelled like Hizumi. Why did he have to leave like that? That hurt worst of all.

A few weeks passed by and Hizumi never came back to school. Sakito was scared for him but he didn't know where Hizumi lived and none of his sweettalk would get it from the school. He was deeply depressed. He'd even go so far as to dye his hair black. His smiling, charismatic personality seemed to have disappeared. People noticed this change but didn't know what to do. His friend finally convinced him to go out with them one night and he did, but he ran into a feminine looking man who asked about Hizumi. Sakito furrowed his brow and tried to get away.

"Leave me alone..." He said, not really wanting to talk about how much Hizumi hurt him or how much regret he had for letting him walk away.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:52 am

Intetsu grabbed Sakito and ran as he dragged him to a place where no one get to them. "No. You will listen to me you pathetic human. You've destroyed Hizumi. I'm his creator. I can feel his pain and it's something I never thought possible. You don't believe vampires exist? Test me boy and you'll put that theory to the test. He's hurting and in pain. Thinking of taking a sunbath without his protection ring. He doesn't want to burden you or hurt you. I detest the thought of him with humans but if it will get him not to commit suicide then fine. Now let's go." Intetsu grabbed Sakito's arm and started to drag him toward the house. Sakito resisted of course but Intetsu was in no mood. He simply turned around and bite him, draining him till he passed out. When he woke up there was arguing.

"You bit him! Intetsu how could you! I worked damn hard to stop him coming to harm! That's why we broke up was because I didn't want to risk hurting him and you fucking bit him!!"

"Don't you dare take that tone with me. He was resisting and I wasn't about you to go die on me! You should've just killed him in the first place Hizumi. He pulled you to him. Do you know what kind of power that is Hizumi? That's the power of control. He controls you and you just let him. A puny human. When did you become so weak?"

"I've never been weak Intetsu and if you dare go near him again I won't hesitate to kill you. You had no right to do this. I should silver you for just biting him."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:05 am

Sakito was shocked and he didn't quite understand what was going on. All he knew was that he was being manhandled and was somehow dragged away from his lackeys, his protection. He fought and screamed and tried to get away, but then there was the bite and Sakito whimpered, suddenly going limp and unable to defend himself any longer. He got lightheaded as he felt the blood being sucked out of him. He wanted it to stop but then the darkness overtook him and he passed out.

When he started to wake up, he realized there was yelling around him. Hie head was pounding and he felt like he couldn't move at all. He groaned and tried rolling onto his side but fell off the couch he had been laid on. Another groan and he tried to get up. He got to his hands and knees but felt so weak, he couldn't move. Who was yelling? What was going on? What did that man do to him?
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:14 am

Sakito fell off the couch and Hizumi was right there to pick him up. "Sakito! Are you alright. How are you feeling...I'm so sorry. I didn't want this to happen to you..." The worry and pain in his eyes showed brightly as he checked to make sure Sakito was okeh. Intetsu was muttering something under his breath and Hizumi bared his teeth and growled.

"Try it and you will die Intetsu. I am not yours anymore. Not yours to have or control. Sakito was none of your concern. I was none of your concern. Don't you dare come near him. Either of you. I know where you stand Karyu." Hizumi turned back to Sakito. He was kneeling in front of him on the couch.

"I'm so sorry I got you involved in this...I should've just stayed away. It would've been safer for you."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:18 am

Hizumi was helping him back to the couch and Sakito felt deeply relieved to see him. He was so worried that something terrible had happened to him since that night. But here he was, concern in his eyes. What was going on? Sakito's eyes darted around the room, feeling a third person there but not being able to see. And then Hizumi bared his teeth. Sakito started shivering. His hand went up to his neck, where he could feel the bite mark. What the hell just happened to him?

Hizumi was there and Sakito leaned forward, resting his aching head on Hizumi's shoulder. "I'm scared..." He whispered just for him to hear. He didn't know what was going on and he wanted, more than anything, to just be alone with Hizumi. He knew he'd feel better then.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:23 am

"I know. I'm sorry. I tried to stop this from happening the night we...we ended. I didn't want to leave but you forced me to. You wanted nothing to do with me or wanted me anywhere near you and it...forced me away. I'm so sorry. I didn't want this for you. I never wanted you to be in the middle of this. Miko, put on some tea and soup. Let me know when it's done. You two stay the hell away from Sakito and don't come near me." Hizumi picked the blond up into his arms and took him upstairs to his room. A nice warm bed and some aromatherapy would help. Once he was under the covers and tucked in Hizumi sat down in the chair near the bed.

"There...nice and quiet. I'm so sorry Sakito..."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:27 am

Sakito shook his head, not wanting to have this argument in front of anyone else. He didn't trust Intetsu and this Karyu he couldn't see and whoever else might be in the house. He just wanted to figure out what the hell was going on. Hizumi picked him up. Sakito clung to him, nuzzling against his neck. It felt so nice and comforting to have him close again. That was why he pouted when Hizumi pulled away after setting him in the bed. Was this his bed? Sakito bit his lip and reached out for Hizumi's arm, trying to pull him close to him again.

"Please..." He whimpered, scared to even ask to be held.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next