Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the love of a whore

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

For the love of a whore - Page 5 Empty Re: For the love of a whore

Post  Miku Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:28 pm

"Now if only you'd learned this three tours ago..." Miku kissed him before hugging him carefully. He continued to listen to him talk though... "You were very lucky... When I saw you everything seemed to brighten up and I got excited, but in the back of my mind their was that nagging little voice that told me not to trust you, not to let you in, just deal with Chihaya. But dealing with Chihaya was like you the first time around, except with bad sex and beatings..."

Sighing he laid his head on Kanon's just, his fingers curling around his shirt to hold him in place, "I only wanted to be with you though... And I think he saw that way before you ever came back into the picture... I'm glad you did though."
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:35 pm

"Me too...you kept me from dying. And not just the car...I was so close to the edge when you found me...when...when I first saw you. I lied you know. I wasn't getting an apartment. I was going to use the money to by cyanide. I wanted to just end everything. I felt worthless. Like I was only a toy for men to play with. Then I found you. The more I was with you the more attached I got. I only strayed to find a power I thought you couldn't give...and the second time I was being defiant because the thought of commiting to one person scared the living hell out of me.

"But then I saw you...you, who was always there...and never let me fall. I left so I could get my act together. So I wouldn't fail you again. It was when I saw you crying the second time that I realized. You had saved me from death...but I was killing you. I couldn't do that..."
Kanon was letting every secret he had out. Miku deserved to know everything.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:46 pm

Miku couldn't believe... Kanon wanted to kill himself? That first concert... He did seem a bit distant and their first time together, though special as it was, was nothing compared to when they were actually closer.

"You were never a toy to me... not even our first night. Thus why I wanted to hire you, I wanted to know you better... I never knew about this though... I never would have thought it... You're too good for suicide, you're amazing and unique and... I loved you so much even back then. But even thinking how we ended made me ill...

"Then in the studio when you got in that fight... It was the start of a song I hoped to never have to sing, you seemed so different even though you'd already said you doubted you could commit to me... It hurt so much, but words didn't work last time so I thought a song would. It did to an extent, but not the way I wanted it to. I wanted you to stay so we could work it out, but you just left... But... As long as you don't leave again, I'll be fine. I don't think I could live through another break-up though... I hardly did this one obviously." The laughed softly and curled himself closer, just enjoying being close to him.

"No matter what you do though... I'll always be yours."
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:51 pm

Kanon smiled softly, hating what he did to Miku. "And now I can say without a doubt in my mind that I'm yours. You have me Miku...forever." Kanon kissed Miku softly as he shifted them to get comfortable. This was good. It was right. Kanon fell asleep holding Miku. The rest of the band came back later to see them too. They took a picture to tease them later but they were sure neither would care. The scene was too cute to not take a picture.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5