Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Threads of time...

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Threads of time... - Page 4 Empty Re: Threads of time...

Post  Kanon Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:29 am

"Well my mind is officially on tonight since my thoughts of dinner were you on a platter." He stood up and walked into the kitchen. There were some take out menus on the counter.

"We have...pizza, chinese, italian,...and I think this is some sort of American food place. It has some decent burgers. Take your pick."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:34 am

Miku walked up behind him, pressing himself against him and pinning him against the counter. His head rested on his shoulder as he looked down at the menu while his arms snaked around him, "Hm... Well... You're not exactly on the menu at any of these places... Guess I'll settle for some American food..." Grinning, he nibbled on his ear, he wasn't going to let up on the teasing any time soon...
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:37 am

"Mmm...you're in the mood for some Japanese cuisine too huh?" Kanon turned around with the right menu in hand and pulled Miku as close to him as he could.

"You're going to make me beg for it aren't you? Beg for you to fuck me tonight...which I might do anyway. I've been wanting you to for awhile."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:41 am

"I hadn't thought about it, but I just might now... Thanks." Grinning he gave him a mind blowing kiss before effortlessly changing the subject, "So dinner? You want me to call and order?" He took the menu from him and winked, "What can I get for you?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:50 am

Kanon moaned into the kiss. He was so ready to just give in...but no. Miku had to be a tease. "You. Suck. I want a traditional burger with fries, and a pepsi to drink. I'm going back to my photos if you need me." Kanon's hands left Miku's body as he moved back into the study. He knew Miku would've been looking at his ass so he moved it a little extra for him. This was going to be a long night.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:06 am

Kanon would be his tonight... this much he already knew. He grinned at his retreating form, indeed watching his ass as he walked back to his study... Messing with his photo's eh? Well... He'd need him shortly after the food was ordered for sure. So quickly he called the number and ordered, it'd take them thirty minutes... That was thirty minutes he could use to drive him up the wall and then some.

Miku pulled his shirt off and undid the button of his pants, allowing the jeans to hang lower than usual. Oh this would be fun... Quietly he padded into Kanon's study and dropped to his knees, spinning Kanon's swivel chair around before he could even think to question what happened. Swift hands pushed his shirt up while his lips adored the newly exposed skin, his tongue came out to dip into his belly button. He offered no explanation for what he was doing as he undid his shirt and continued his explorations.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:30 am

Kanon was working on his book of him and Miku when his chair was turned around. There was Miku, without a shirt and unbuttoned pants, undressing him. He was going to toy with him. Kanon gasped when the tongue went into his bellybutton. "Ah, Miku what are you...doing. This isn't-fair..." His explorations would be cut short for sure. It was making him horny...this was going to be a long night...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:43 am

Miku grinned against his flat tummy continuing his exploration up until he moved back down to his pants, undoing them and pulling out Kanon's growing erection. His licked the slit on his head before looking up at his lover, "I can't leave you hanging, so just sit back and enjoy~" Then he went down on him, taking him to the hilt and moaning around him. Thirty minutes wasn't enough for sex, but it was enough to give him a blow job to hold him over until later... As fun as teasing was, he hated seeing Kanon suffer for too long.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:48 am

Kanon was watching Miku. He was so good at this it made him wonder for a second who he was practicing on...oh right. Him. It made him happy for sure. His hands found their way into the fluffy hair Miku had today. So wonderful and soft...and god was he turning him on. There was his teeth again that always made him want more.

"Miku...you are such a naughty boy..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:03 pm

Miku moaned around him in response, double his efforts and sucking each time he pulled back. Kanon was talking too much and not nearly moaning enough. So his hand joined his mouth, adding pressure and hopefully making his lover moan more than talk.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:08 pm

Kanon's moans got louder as Miku worked harder. He was wanting him to not be able to focus...well it was working. It was making him very happy and very horny. He was trying to convey that he wanted more but he couldn't really get it out. He was getting close though.

"Fuck...Miku...I-I'm...you're gonna-make me...make a mess..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:18 pm

Miku pulled back but only for a second, "That's alright... I'll clean it up." A cute smirk and he was back to deep throating him, swallowing a bit for added affect. He wanted all of Kanon, and that included his seed... It didn't taste too bad anyways.

When he felt his length get harder he knew what was coming. He moaned softly when Kanon found his release, not missing a drop of his semen. Miku licked his lips as he pulled away, "That outta tie you over for a bit... Until I decide to rape you." Another smile and then the doorbell rang, "Ah, the food... I'll be back Kan-kun~"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:21 pm

He loved and hated how Miku could have a cute smiled and then go back to doing that. He moaned as he came into his lover's waiting mouth. It was...amazing. Then he just went to get the food...with no shirt and his pants unbuttoned. That delivery guy isn't going to know to what he was doing...oh no. Sarcasm at its best.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:08 am

Miku answered the door without a care in the world, the delivery guy was shocked. He could barely count the money as it was given to him, Miku simply laughed and closed the door... Poor delivery guys, one of these days he'd straighten up, but until then he'd keep flustering them.

He sat the food on the counter in the kitchen then went to tug Kanon in with him, "Photography can wait~ time for you to eat!" Handing him his food, he settled in next to him, "I love you... and I'm sorry if I frustrate you sexually sometimes..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:16 am

Kanon sat down with Miku and started to eat his food. Miku did so much for him...and he didn't even know.

"I love you too...and it's okeh. You always satisfy me in the end." He nuzzled his lover as he ate a fry. This was going to be another sleepless night. Not that he minded. Those were his favorites.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:26 am

"I try to..." It was so odd to think how far they'd come from their first meeting. Kanon had all but saved him from his downwards spiral with Yuuki and turned out to be the most wonderful boyfriend anyone could ask for. He loved him with everything he was and wouldn't change it for the world...

--

Everything had been going so well, Kanon met Yuuki, Yuuki wasn't a total ass... and now they were planning on leaving for Europe in a week. And what better way to finish their week than with a relaxing walk through the park? They were just joking around when Miku suddenly felt an intense pain in his chest, and as his hand moved to clutch at his chest he found it was damp... and he was falling. What was happening? Why was everything going cold...? "Kanon... Kanon... Whats- what's going..." His chest was heaving, his heart racing, all he could see was Kanon... Not the blood that was pouring from his body, not the screaming people, just Kanon.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:52 am

A walk through the park Perfect way to end the last week they had in Tokyo for awhile. He felt a brush of wind...and saw red. Miku...his chest...oh god. Kanon caught him as he started to fall. "Miku...shhh...hey look at me. Stay with me...don't close your eyes okeh? You have to stay with me. Someone call 911!! Miku please...please don't...stay with me baby please. I need you...don't...I love you Miku. Please stay with me..." Miku's grip on his hand was loosening up...he was dying. Gunshot wound from no where...his lover was dying. He wouldn't make it. Kanon started to cry as he held Miku. He couldn't leave him...he couldn't. Kanon needed him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:59 am

His grip would loosen but tighten every time Kanon spoke to him, he didn't want to die... he wanted to hold on and make it... he wanted to tell him it would be okay, that he was alright... But that was becoming harder and harder to grasp.

"Kan... I don't want to... I want to stay... I love- you... Please, please don't leave... don't let go... God please don't let go..." Miku was crying now, he could feel other hands on him, putting pressure against his chest, but he didn't see them. He could make out a blurred silhouette of Kanon, he could hear is voice but barely... "Where... Kanon? Help..." He was dying, inside he knew that but he was trying to fight a loosing battle.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:46 am

Kanon was in tears...Miku's body...he didn't try to grip his hand any more...his eye were open...and he wasn't moving. "Miku?...Miku no! Please! NO! Miku!! Wake up! Please wake up...do-don't leave me...Miku!!" No bystander knew what to do. He could only hold his body as it bled out and cry. Miku...was dead.

They never caught the gunman. It was an unsolved murder. It just...didn't matter anymore. Nothing did. It had been days. Kanon never left on his trip. He just...stopped going out. His apartment seemed defening. It wasn't fair. The bed was so cold and so big. Miku's laughter was a hollow echo...his smile and death haunted Kanon's dreams. The egg...that damn watch. It was the only thing of his that he had and the stupid thing stopped working when Miku died. He was angry and threw it against a wall. But it dialed backward...a few months. It was the day he met Miku. The day...the day that started his life. He pulled out the sheet of paper inside and wrote down something very important. Then he pressed the button on the top where the chain was connected.

And he was back at the cafe.

There was Miku. Smiling, and happy...and alive. He went back in time. Wandering up to him Kanon tapped his back. It hurt to see him and not be able to hold him. But he wanted to keep him alive. So he simpky handed him the egg.

"Give this back to me when you see me, ne? Thank you." Kanon walked away...but he found himself. The moment their eyes met though time caught up with itself and the Kanon that came back to save Miku remembered everything...and he was walking into the diner again...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:36 am

Miku found it odd that some random guy had just came up and asked him to hold something for him... How in the world did this guy know he could trust him? But he'd hold onto it anyways, he wasn't one to be crooked like that anyways. "Alright... But when will you--" The waiter looked up and the man was gone, "...come back?"

It left him oddly hollow... he didn't understand it. Regardless he tucked the egg safely into his pocket and continued on with work, it was like the odd event had never happened. But just around closing time that same guy entered again... huh, he certainly wasn't gone long.

"Hello again. You uhm... told me to give this to you when I saw you again, is it later now?" Miku held the egg gently in his hand, holding it out to his last customer of the day. It felt so... deja vu around him. Everything, his look, his smell, even the way he breathed. But the guy also looked a little pained, "Sorry to rush you at the door... Bubble tea?" He wanted to try and take a guess at what this man wanted...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:40 am

Kanon walked back in and saw the egg. He smiled and nodded. It was a mistake is all. He just had to avoid the park where Miku was shot.

"Uh, yeah. Good guess. Thank you for holding onto this. It's very important. I'll take that and a slice of cheesecake...i-if you don't mind." Kanon was shy when Miku first met him. He had to be shy again.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:48 am

A smile and a nod and he was off in the back making Kanon's order just the way he had when they'd first met, though Miku didn't know they'd met... Walking back out he carefully slid the items on the table and smiled again, "Here you are~ I'm Akiharu, and I'll be you server this evening. Give me a shout if you need anything, kay?" He winked an went over to the bar to start finishing up his job, waiting to see if his last customer needed anything.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:52 am

"Oh wow...uh, thank you..." He smiled and nodded back to Miku. Kanon waited a moment and then looked up again.

"Some company would be nice if you offer that...I-I don't know if you have other things to do or-" He stopped himself and started again.

"You could grab a fork and help me eat this...it's very nice but I don't think I can finish it on my own."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:08 pm

Miku really couldn't place his thumb on the oddness here tonight... But he was done with his menu's anyway so h grabbed his drink and a fork and went to go join the other. "Sorry, I go a little overboard on my sweets... You know... I can't really place where or why- I mean I know I met you earlier today but-" How was he going to say this...

"It feels... like I've seen or known you before..." He laughed before shaking his head, "Maybe I should get some sleep soon, I think it might be making me delirious... You can call me Miku, everyone else does, and you?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:12 pm

Kanon smiled and nodded. "Well I've met a lot of people, Miku. It's possible...I'm Shinya. Shinya Sano. You can call me Kanon though. The rest of the world does." He gave a soft, genuine smile. It was actually fun, being like this. Like it was the first time...oh wait...for Miku, it was. He took a bite of the cheesecake and nodded his approval.

"This is amazing. Thank you for making it so wonderful...and thank you for the bubble tea. It's my favorite."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next