Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Threads of time...

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Threads of time... - Page 3 Empty Re: Threads of time...

Post  Miku Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:09 pm

Miku moaned softly, his hands letting go of his shoulders in favor of wrapping around and running over his smooth back. Kanon was being gentle with him, it was much appreciated. But he was ready for more... and Kanon must has felt this as well because his pace was increasing and leaving Miku a moaning mess.

His back left the bed as Kanon hit his prostrate, "Oh god~ There... Ah!" It was a rare thing that those wonderful nerves were abused properly... and Kanon was doing a wonderful job... He could see this becoming a very addicting part of his life... Being near Kanon, everything about him was addicting.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:11 pm

Kanon felt Miku clench around him and new he had found that spot again. He pulled back only to thrust back to that spot. He wasn't going to let Miku off that easy. He was too beautiful to let this go anytime soon...maybe he would say yes to his question after this...he wanted him to. Miku was too precious a beauty for Kanon to let go of...he didn't want to.

"Ah...Miku...oh god..." He could feel his precum...he was getting close but the same liquid was seeping from Miku's member. He was getting close too. Kanon kissed his neck softly. He wasn't going to leave a mark. Not if Miku would be upset about it. He didn't know, so he didn't leave one. Though Kanon's hands found Miku's hips as he angled himself to hit his prostrate dead on at a wonderful speed. He was a little rough, but not enough for Miku to notice over the pleasure.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:14 pm

Kanon found the spot again and never lost it again, his whole whole body was tingling in pleasure. He never wanted this to end... this feeling, it was filling up that gap he always felt with Yuuki. He was seriously hoping Kanon wasn't just going to make this a one nighter, because he knew that this wouldn't be enough. He wanted a chance to be the one who aroused him, not just some really good hentai...

"Kanon~ I can't-- Mmm... Heaven~" Miku's body trembled as he tried to hold off his orgasm... But it didn't last long, Kanon was just too good at what he did. Moaning his lover's name one last time he felt his semen starting to shoot between their sweaty bodies. His chest heaving as he tried to catch his breath.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:15 pm

Kanon continued to thrust into Miku until he felt him clenching. He couldn't hold out once he felt Miku's orgasm. His own semen was coating the inside of Miku's walls. It was a wonderful feeling to have an orgasm inside someone. It just felt amazing. He hoped Miku liked it but from the way he looked...he did. He all but collapsed as he pulled out of Miku and laid down. Holding him close he sighed in happiness.

"Oh Kami...wow...Miku...please tell me you'll come over more often. I don't want this to be the only time...and...I don't want to share..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:20 pm

Miku gladly cuddled up to Kanon, that was amazing... So, so much better than Yuuki. Maybe now he could finally move on past him... and with Kanon. Smiling softly his kissed his neck, "I'd love to... and you wont have to share me... I just found my reason." Despite only knowing him for a few hours he just knew that Kanon was it... He wouldn't say love at first sight, but there was definitely a connection, a very strong connection.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:21 pm

"I get you to myself? And y-you'll come around here often?" He was almost asking if he would date him but it would be weid to ask now...at least he figured it would be. Kanon held onto Miku as he covered them up and settled in to sleep.

"I'm happy I stopped for tea and cheesecake today. It was the best thing I could've done in my opinion."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:32 pm

"Of course! Well... if you... really want me that is..." Miku wouldn't mind carrying the boyfriend title, he loved having a steady thing instead of a chance occurrence.

"I'm glad you made it in time..." Smiling to himself, he let his lids close. His mind was musing over everything that happened today... Who would have thought that he'd end up with a somewhat boyfriend today? Not that he was complaining, Kanon was plenty enjoyable... at least from what he knew of him. He couldn't wait to learn more...

--

In the morning when his eyes opened he honestly half expected to be alone in the huge bed, but was happy to see himself still wrapped securely in Kanon's arms... Had he held him all night?
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:36 pm

Kanon smiled at him as his eyes closed and he went to sleep. "I really do..." He held Miku close as he started to fall asleep himself. He wasn't going to let go. He wanted to feel Miku move if he tried to leave before Kanon woke up. He wanted to at least say goodbye in the morning. He held him all night as they slept. When Miku woke up and started to move, so did Kanon. He opened his eyes to Miku's beautiful brown ones.

"Mmm...good morning. Did you sleep alright?" He loved his squishy bed. It was always so easy to fall asleep on it. Kanon just hoped it was to Miku's liking.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:47 pm

Smiling, he brushed some hair out of Kanon's face, "I slept great... How about you? I didn't crush your arm or anything all night did I?" He was blushing lightly as he cuddled against him.

"I never realized how much easier I sleep when I'm close to someone... Usually I don't ever get this much sleep." Usually he was up into the wee hours sketching his night time away... Speaking of which... "I still owe you a manga, right? Can I still do that and come see you?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:53 pm

"Oh no. It was nestled in the perfect spot so no crushing happened." Kanon smiled and nuzzled into Miku as he moved down to his level. It was nice to be around him. He was starting to really like this.

"You do? Well my bed always open to you then. Anytime you want to cuddle, sleep, or otherwise...just come over. I'm taking some much needed time off." If Miku came to visit often Kanon would be the happiest person alive. Miku was so likeable that it took hold of Kanon so fast he didn't realise it had happened till it was too late to care.

"You certainly can...I would like it very much if you did. It'll be good to have your company."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:02 am

"Mmm... I think I can handle that... I wanna get to know you better... Even though it feels like I should know everything already." He kissed him softly, just barely noticing the clock... 12:45... 12:45?! Miku jumped a bit but then groaned and just went back to Kanon's arms... "I slept through two hours of class... oh well... Good thing it was just a lad day. Kinda to late to try going now..." He didn't mind not going for one day...

And those random days of laying in his arms at night started becoming a regular thing after a while, tonight though Miku was bringing Kanon a present. It was a royal blue egg that had been in his family for a while... and he wanted to give it to Kanon. It was important to him, just like Kanon was.

So he walked into his apartment and went straight to the library he knew Kanon would be at and sat down on his lap, "Hey there... I brought you something."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:37 am

Kanon was working on a new book...but this one was of him and Miku. He wanted to have a book of all their memories together. The best ones. Miku was in his lap all of a sudden though so Kanon closed the book and set it down.

"You do? And what's that? What do you have me? And when am I going to get to meet this Yuuki? I want to meet this ex that apparently hates me."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:31 pm

Miku smiled and kissed his boyfriend, pulling the small egg shaped object from his pocket and holding it out gently to him, "This. Your favorite color is blue... and I know that you like researching things in your spare time. It's been in my family for a while now, being passed down each generation... My mom got it from my father as a wedding present, but I'm giving it to you because well... You're amazing and..." He was blushing as he tried to debate telling him he loved him...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:35 pm

Kanon looked at it. It was amazing. He'd definitely find out about it. The intricate golden design...the...latch? Kanon opened it up to find a watch. It was a watch? that had the month, day, and year. Huh. Very intresting.

"I love it Miku. So much. Thank you." He kissed his boyfriend as he pulled him close.

"And...I love you..." Blushing Kanon looked up at Miku. He'd been wondering whether to say it or not but he'd decided to say it...and it made him feel better. A lot better.

"I still want to meet Yuuki."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:14 pm

Miku loved watching his reaction, he looked so excited! And he loved it... he wished he could say it so easily... That kiss caught him off guard though, "Mmm... Well I'm glad you love it... It was worth it to see your face light up." He kissed him again but once again Kanon surprised him in the best way possible.

"I love you too... You must have read my mind." He was all smiles now, hugging himself close to his wonderful boyfriend. "Do you really want to... You're already way better than what he could ever hope to be. But if you must then he usually goes to the coffee shop around noon... he like to visit so he says."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:35 pm

Kanon nodded. "Alright. I will. Tomorrow? Since it's two already...speaking of. What are you doing for dinner tonight? I was kind of hoping you'd like to stay tonight. Curl up and watch a movie? Maybe order in?" He wanted Miku to stay. It was an odd thing but he was wanting him over almost every night...it would just be easier if he moved in for crying out loud.

"My bed's cold and far too big when you aren't hear." Though there was something he had to talk to him about...he was being given another assignment. One that would take him all over Europe. He was given the things for his trip today and it said Shinya "Kanon" Sano + 1. Plus one...it was always on his tickets for everything...but...he'd never taken anyone with him. He was wondering if Miku would like to go this time. It would be nice to have some company.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:08 pm

"Nothing that I know of... Like you really have to ask, you know I'm head over heels addicted to you." He smiled sweetly at him, Kanon was just too cute sometimes.

"Oh yeah? Is that because you don't have me moaning in pleasure beneath you?" He kissed him teasingly, tickling his sides a bit, "I love you... And I would love to stay over tonight. I enjoy any time I get with you." Miku had a feeling another big assignment was coming in for Kanon soon... All the big projects for artist came at certain times of the year, luckily Miku was on his off rotation this semester.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:26 pm

"Having you moaning beneath me...that may change tonight...Miku? Are you taking classes next semester? I know you just got done with all your finals last week so you'll be starting a new semester right?" Kanon totally spaced the one thing that would be stopping Miku. His school. He was still in college...right.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:30 pm

"Nope, I'm off for a whole semester. I have plenty of time for you!" Not that he didn't before, Miku was a good student and was never behind in his classes. "Why...? Was there something you had planned?" He hoped Kanon wasn't going to be gone while he was off... he'd miss him terribly for sure.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:33 pm

"I'm being sent on assignment in Europe for three months. I always have a plus one on my tickets in case I wanted a companion...and...I was wondering if you wanted to go with me. Three months is too long to be away from you. As for tonight I do have something planned...something I think you'll like..." It was funny that since the first time was without a condom...they never bothered to use them. Kanon never went to the store and got more. They just...didn't use them.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:45 pm

Miku's chest constricted a bit when Kanon talked about his new assignment, but was instantly cured when Kanon asked him to come along, "Serious? You want me to come?" He kissed him excitedly, he'd be traveling with Kanon... He liked that idea a lot, "I'd love to..." Another kiss and Kanon perked his interest once again...

"Oh? And what do you have planned tonight? Hmm~?" His fingers played with the buttons on Kanon's shirt, he loved it when Kanon wore button down shirts... it was sexy.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:56 pm

"You'll go with me then? That's wonderful! It'll be nice not to be alone...I'm set to go to all these romantic cities in Europe...I bet you'll like it." Kanon pulled Miku into his lap completely so Miku was straddling him.

"Well let's just say...we'll be trying something new tonight. You'll like it. I know I will."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:05 am

Miku blushed lightly when Kanon shifted him... "I think I already like this plan..." He was really liking it, but they had to get through dinner and a movie first. Well... more like dinner and the intro of the movie. Making out with Kanon was too much of a temptation 95% of the time... Not that Kanon seemed to mind. He was just glad that Kanon knew that Miku wanted him for more than just his fame... so much more than that.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:18 am

"Whether you are beneath me or not depends on your desire to be dominant or not. If not...I'll be riding you...or you can turn me over and pound me into the bed. Either way sounds amazing to me. So which would you like?" Kanon's lips found Miku's exposed collarbone as he talked. Distraction...that's how to make him forget the movie...but they needed dinner.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:24 am

"Depends on how much teasing is done..." Miku moaned softly at the feel of his lips on his skin... his lips were always so smooth... He'd never have enough of him. But he knew they'd need to eat... so he pulled back from his lover and took a couple steps away, "So... What would you like for dinner my love?" He could tease Kanon as well... oh this would be fun~
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next