Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killing Time

2 posters

Go down

Killing Time Empty Killing Time

Post  Kanon Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:20 am

Kanon was sitting at another brunch or business luncheon or some such. His mother and father were there to make an impression. His little brother and sister were looking excited to finally being part of 'daddy's campaign'. He didn't care. Kanon really didn't want to be at the lunch with all the other government officials. He wanted to be out with his friends having fun again. He was 18 for the love of God. Couldn't he go out and have fun?

Oh no. This was his father they were talking about. They had to be perfect children. The perfect family. Not to say Kanon didn't adore them, he did. He loved his family and more then most may think. They acknowledged his ways though his father didn't agree on it one bit, he still loved Kanon and treated him the same as he had before. Only difference was with the elections everything went all haywire. He could have laughed at the thought. It had always been like this just to a lesser degree. His father regulated his house like he did his office, strict and firm with little leeway.

Kanon wanted out. Just for a little bit. He wanted to be out and having some sort of life that didn't involve everyone else on the planet. Was that too much to ask for?

"Shinya straighten up, you don't want to look bad in the photos." That was his mother. He loved her but right now he wanted to shove a biscuit in her mouth.

"Excuse me mother, father. May I be excused? I have a big exam coming up in school and I need to study." Kanon's mother smiled at her son's grace. He could be proper when he wanted. His father nodded and smiled, letting him go. Oh thank god. Freedom. It was only 10 feet away. Then there was fresh air and a free afternoon...now what to do?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Killing Time Empty Re: Killing Time

Post  Miku Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:38 am

Miku stood outside the building with his camera in hand, snapping pictures of the grand building before him. To anyone else he looked like a awe struck tourist, to the other men walking by him he was their ticket in to that building and soon to hopefully like their pockets with big money. They would get the details and layout of the building, Miku would go in and murder the old bastard trying to make another run towards politics. For several years the man had been warned and often times listened to the local mafia, this year the man scoffed in their faces and claimed they had no power here.

Oh how wrong they were.

The blonde had been a victim of that man's reform. His parents worked and died for that uncaring man, and no he would get justice. For his parents, for himself, for the little sister he now supported.

Just as he snapped the last photo, someone bumped into his shoulder and knocked the camera from his hands. I fell in slow motion to the ground, making an unpleasant crack as it landed... "Mother fuck..." He stared down at it, thankfully everything was stored on an SD card, but that didn't replace his camera. His gaze turned to the teenager who had bumped into him, locking his eyes with the other instantly. If looks could kill, this kid would have been on the ground already. But instead of chewing him out like he wanted, he smiled ever so slightly and spoke, "Lovely day to go to the camera shop, don't you think? I do, come. I might just even demand a tour since I wont be able to spend as much time as I would have preferred taking pictures." If the kid was smart or even half way respectable, he wouldn't turn him down.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:45 am

Kanon ran into someone outside in his delight of being out of the luncheon. He did however break someone's camera...opps. The guy looked none too happy either. He looked about ready to murder Kanon honestly. "I'm so sorry. Uh, sure. It's the least I can do. I wasn't watching where I was going. You didn't lose any pictures did you?" That would be no good. Kanon didn't want to ruin someone else's day. Not when he knew how crappy they could be.

"It looks like it was a nice camera...it wasn't too expensive I hope." He followed behind the shorter blonde, feeling a bit like a kid being scolded and punished. It was only a camera, but then again it could have held significant value to the man.

"I-I'm Shinya. Shinya Sano, you can call me Kanon though. Uh, what's your name?" Might as well make small talk if they were going to a store together right?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:58 am

He was glad the kid offered him no problem when he said he would be accompanying him to the shop, he would have drug him there if he had to.

"Pictures no. But it was one of my mothers many cameras, thankfully not one of the more important ones. I might have been a bit more upset were that the case." He might have actually murdered the kid if that was the case. But he rarely pulled out that camera, it was only for special occasions. The small talk pulled him back to reality and away from murder, "Hm?" The kid was a Sano, he'd have to be careful, "Oh, you can call me Miku. If you're lucky I might let you know my real name some day."

He slowed down so the other could walk beside him, couldn't be too cautious honestly. "So while we're on the small talk boat, what year of school are you in? You're so formal it's pretty easy to tell you've yet to graduate." Miku second hobby after photography was people watching, and Kanon was right up his ally of persons of interest. If he was related to that politician, this would be a quick way in. He could dispose of that old man quick enough but with a little unknowing help a lot quicker. He'd be in and out and moved to another country in no time.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:06 am

Kanon got a name at least even if it wasn't a real one. He didn't really have room to talk though with his nickname. School? Well damn, this guy was good. "I'm in my final year. Four months and I'm free for a little bit. Then I'm heading into college. Taking the entrance exams in a few weeks. What about you? You can't be that much older then me...oh, sorry. That was rude." Never ask someone their age, wasn't that what his mother always said. It was impolite.

"So are you taking pictures for a trip or is it a hobby? You look like you might be into photography." They were getting near the electronics store. Kanon wondered if this guy would just split after he got his new camera. He didn't really want to hang out more persay but maybe get a number so they could chat sometime or something. One could never have too many friends.

"Where you from Miku-san?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:24 am

Miku chuckled, "No worries. I'm taking a break from college, I plan on moving to the states sometime next year after I finish a job." He motioned to his broken camera in his hands. They rounded the corner and he spotted an electronics shop, he needed to keep in contact with this kid somehow... Hmm. Well at least he keeping the conversation going? Maybe it wouldn't be too hard to nab his number... "Ikebukuro, really colorful place if you've never been there."

"Photography is my hobby and career, oh! Here we are, tell you what. I wont keep you from whatever you were rushing off to do on one condition. You give me your number and a day we could meet up again for coffee."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:30 am

Kanon smiled at the thought of the guy in college. So he really couldn't be too much older then. That was good. The teen nodded at the place Miku was from. He would have to look that place up sometime. "Moving to the states sounds like it would be fun. Crazy and confusing but fun." The electronics store was there in front of them and the man that had been so angry at first was quite nice now. He even wanted to get coffee sometime!

"Uh, sure. Here...this is my number. Just text me whenever. I usually have Saturdays as a 'me' day. Let me know when your available and we'll catch up. Maybe I could see the pictures you were taking today yeah? Good luck with the camera." Kanon waved at his maybe new friend and turned around to head down the street. He had no clue where he was going or what he was doing but he felt quite happy now. Elated almost. Mostly, he couldn't wait to meet up with Miku again.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:11 am

Miku took the number and tuckered it into his pocket, "Thanks, I'll text you later then." He gave Kanon a soft smile and headed into the camera store. He placed his busted one on the counter, requesting the owner to look it over to see if it could be repaired while he browsed for a new one. He may have lost his mother's camera, but it seemed like he might have made a new connection to his target, teens were easy to win over. Most were always eager to make an older college friend, it made them look 'cool'.

That evening, he headed home to his baby sister, she was ten but she'd always be a baby to him. Not that he minded having her around so much, she was sweet and well behaved. "Umeko? You home?" He didn't see his sister, but he could hear her running towards the front door to greet him. She ad a bright smile one her face as she rounded the corner and hugged him, "Yay, you're home! I made dinner, spaghetti with LOTS of meat balls!" The blonde chucked and shook his head. Ever since he mentioned moving to America to her she had started practicing cooking their most common meals. Something he'd found was not really cheap, but he wanted her to be happy.

"Well I'm sure it's great, since it'll be more meat than noodles--" "Hey! Watch it mister! I'll have you know I actually balanced things this time, I even made bread." She crossed her arms and nodded sternly, just like their mother used to... He just smiled again and followed her to the kitchen, shocked when he found she already had everything set out and ready for both of them. She was getting good with her timing/knowing when he'd be home.

After dinner and cleaning up a bit he excused himself to his room to start working on his photos, the number in his pocket was distracting him though. So he pulled it out and added the number to his phone. Deciding to go ahead and drop Kanon a line so he wouldn't worry over not hearing from him soon. Hey, it's Miku. The shop owner is repairing my camera, but I still bought a new one. You're free Saturdays? Why don't we meet up sometime when you're not rushing around.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:00 pm

Kanon got home later and did indeed study for a test he had coming up. If nothing else then to prove to his father he wasn't just skipping. Dinner by himself since the family was still hosting all the media somewhere in town. He didn't mind though. It was nice and quiet. Peaceful. His mind was wandering back to the man he'd met earlier and couldn't for the life of him figure out why he was so stuck on him. Sure he was cute but no where near Kanon's type. Kanon preferred those with redish hair and those taller then him. Heh, maybe he was just over thinking it. He was shrugging off the notion when his phone buzzed at him. Oh, Miku was texting him! Kanon smiled brightly and started to text back.

Yeah, I have Saturdays free. I sometimes go play football with my friends but other then that nothing. When did you want to hang out? Perhaps Miku played too sometimes. He looked like he might have played at some point. Not that Kanon could be a good judge of it. Oh well, he would just have to see.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down