Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Threads of time...

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Threads of time... Empty Threads of time...

Post  Miku Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:49 pm

It was a pretty average day at the small cafe; people came, they ordered, paid, usually left a good tip, then left their small mess. All in all a good day for Miku. But it was closing time now and he was more than ready to go home. But those little bells his manager hung on the door had sang their song... and once the customer was in the door was locked. Oh well, just one more customer wouldn't hurt him. So smiling brightly he walked out to the guy, "Hello, my name is Akiharu and I'll be your waiter tonight. What can I get for you?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Threads of time... Empty Re: Threads of time...

Post  Kanon Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:52 pm

Kanon had a good day for the most part. He was in a new city taking pictures for a book. They were giving him grants to take pictures of city's around the world. Prague, Paris, London, Berlin, Beijing...everywhere. He'd even gone to New York, San Fransisco, and Chicago. It was a blast and he was thrilled. He was almost done. His home country had been the last on his list because he was taking time off after he was done. This was his last city. Tokyo. God did he love it. His apartment was here too. He was going to head there but stopped for a cup of coffee and a bite to eat first. The shop was almost closed...good thing he got there when he did.

"Uh yeah, I'll have...a bubble tea...uh...chai and...mint if you please. Oh and a good slice of that cheesecake sitting in the window."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:53 pm

Miku smiled at the guy, "Alright... Nice choice by the way." He winked and went to fill the order, giving him an upgrade on the whole order since he was being so shy and adorable about everything. By now he'd even forgotten that he'd come in at the last second... and was more curious about him oddly enough. He looked interesting, and also seemed to have the same taste as far as cheesecake went. But he was gonna make this special just for him... so he grabbed a plain slice and ran towards the back, drizzling strawberry and chocolate sauce in a fancy patterns before adding the dollops of whipped cream, chocolate chips, and finally the sliced strawberries... He hoped he liked it.

A few minutes later he came out with the man's drink and the most gorgeous and delicious looking piece of cake he'd ever made. Sliding the two plates onto the table before him, "Here you are, one chai and mint bubble tea and my own secret recipe for cheesecake, please enjoy!" He walked off the the counter to sit down, all he had to do was folding menus and waiting to see if the customer needed anything, hopefully some company....
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:55 pm

Kanon was shocked by the wonderful looking cheesecake. This guy had made it beautifully, certainly added to it. "Akiharu right? Why don't you grab a fork and eat this with me. It's too big to possibly hope to finish by myself...if you aren't doing anything that is..." He was blushing a little. He'd just invited a man he didn't know to share a cheesecake with him. It was exciting and scary at the same time. He didn't know him...or anything of what his company would be like. But he was nice and quite cute from what he could see. The man had an air about him that Kanon liked...he wanted more.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:56 pm

Hai, ano..." Miku didn't really know what to say, he wanted to offer his company but this guy was offering a bit more than just that. "Uhm... sure, I'm not busy. Closing isn't really my job..." Grabbing a fork and his vanilla latte, he moved to sit in the chair across from him, "Sorry I made it so big, you looked like you needed something special so...well here it is." He was blushing a bit as he waited for the other to take a bite before taking one for himself.

"You can call me Miku, it's much easier than my real name... May I have your name?" Miku was looking at him innocently, trying to coax him a bit more out of his shell. He was sure he was interesting... all the fancy bags he'd hauled in proved that. That was when he caught a glimpse of his camera bag, "You're a photographer?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:57 pm

"Shinya...Shinya Sano. Thank you for the company Miku." He smiled softly and took a bite. It was heaven on his tongue. This guy could make a wonderful cheesecake. He looked down to his camera bag.

"Oh yes. I am. Have you ever heard of Kanon? Well he's coming out with a book of cities from around the world. The best views of the cities...well...this is my last stop. Tokyo was the last city on the list and since I live here. I thought this would be the best ending point. I've been traveling the last year all over...it's nice to be home to be honest. I'm glad to have some time off...sorry...I started to ramble...I love my job. It's just nice to take a break. Sit back and enjoy life...maybe actually have some friends?" He looked at Miku hopefully. He would be a nice guy to be friends with. He wasn't going to think of more till later.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:59 pm

Miku pondered it for a moment and the motioned him to wait. He went back to the breakroom and grabbed his backpack, bringing it back to their table and pulling out a couple of the books by said author, "Yes actually, I'm going to school to be a manga artist and he inspires me quite a bit. I have every book he's done, except this recent one obviously... His stuff is just so amazing..." Miku wen ton to flip trough the book, it was obvious which shots were his favorites because the pages held themselves open. He was smiling softly when he finally caught that he was going off into his own world,"Oh I'm so sorry! His stuff just draws me in... You're really lucky." To work for Kanon... That had to be amazing.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:59 pm

"Thank you...I'm lucky for people to like my work...especially those that really get something from my photos. It makes me happy to know they aren't just sitting on a shelf in a bookstore, lonely and forgotten." Kanon took another bite of the cheesecake before moving a little closer to look at the picture Miku was looking at.

"That was one of my favorite places to go. I went every summer to visit my grandfather and that summer when the fireflys came out...I couldn't resist. It was one of my best memories as a child...I think the love I had for that place and peace and happiness I had shows in the picture. It looks so calm and at ease. Like nothing could disturb it. Just a boy and the fireflys on a hot summer night out in the countryside." Kanon had gotten the picture of a neighbor boy doing the exact thing he used to do when he was young. It made for one of his most sold photos...that one was even on postcards.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:01 pm

Miku sat in silence as Shinya moved closer and started talking about the picture... Oh god was this... "Wait a second... Shinya you're... You're Kanon?" He couldn't believe it... his muse, right here next to him?

"Wow... This is such an honor... I've loved your work since it first came out! Here, I think it's only fair you see what I do because of your photography." He gladly pulled out his sketchbook for him and sat it before him, "Your photographs are great inspiration for scenery, if I ever get into a rut I just look through your books... I'm sure you hear that from a lot of your fans though..." The blonde watched him flip through the thick sketchbook, hoping to hear he liked it... Though it suddenly dawned on him that he'd been flirting with his muse... Well they did always say the best loves were between an artist and his muse, not that he was ready to jump the gun on that or anything.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:02 pm

Kanon smiled softly. Miku was quite cute...and very flattering. "Thank you...and no...a lot of people just ask me to autograph their pictures. Or that they have one of my photos framed in their kitchen. You get the most out of it by far...and I'm very impressed. These are beautiful sketches...and a few of them quite...graphic..." Kanon was blushing when he went over a few of the yaoi drawings. So Miku drew guys together...that gave him a bit of hope. He started to see more manga layouts on the pages. He was very skilled...and a good manga artist.

"Have you ever thought of a career as an artist? In any shape way or form you'd be excellent. This is better graphics than most my manga library at home...and it's quite extensive."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:03 pm

Oh no not the Yaoi drawings... He'd completely forgotten them! Blushing a bit he was glad to not hear Kanon commenting on them too much, but instead offering encouraging words. It meant a lot to hear that from him... "Yes actually, I consider it almost everyday. Once I'm finished with school I'll probably look more into it... But right now it's more of a pleasure thing for me..."

He took his sketchpad back from him, making a note that his tea and cheesecake were almost gone... Sadness... He was sure that he'd never see him again... "A library you say? I'm thinking thats probably much larger than my whole bookshelf right?" His bookshelf was about waist high and not very wide... And with Kanon also being an artist he'd reckon it was more like a whole room that occasionally leaked into the rest of his home. "I bet that'd be interesting to see..." He mumbled aloud.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:06 pm

"Uh, yes...much bigger than a shelf. It's an entire bookcase...and part of another." He finished the tea but offered the last bite of cheesecake to Miku. He thought about it for a moment and decided to make a proposition.

"Make me a manga? I don't care the plot...I love all kinds. But if you do...I could give it to my editor. See what he thinks. He manages all sorts of artistics...I bet he'd like your stuff. Tell you what. Make me another of these bubble teas and you're more than welcome to come to my home and see my collection."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:07 pm

Miku laughed softly at him, until he heard his proposition... "A whole manga? Really? Not just a chapter?" Miku could really care less about him getting it approved by his editor, just the fact that Kanon wanted to have him write and illustrate a manga just for him.... It excited him more than it was possible to show. "I'd love to... One more bubble tea coming right up."

He was all smiles as he went back to fix another tea for him, telling his boss that he was leaving as well before returning to give Kanon his drink, "Here you go, everything's on the house." Shouldering his bag, he moved so he could let Kanon out and then followed him to his rather large home.What was he expecting? Kanon was already pretty well off since he'd had his photography job... and he always had people buying his pictures. It was no wonder, regardless he felt lucky just meeting him so casually and not just being here to be after his money. Sure he was offering one hell of an opportunity, but that wasn't why he was really here. He wanted to know him better...

But when Kanon led him to his own personal 'otaku room', he couldn't help but to just pick up a manga and glance through them, Kanon had every book he had and then everyone he could ever want... It was just- wow. "Hey Kanon--" He accidentally turned on the entertainment center, it instantly caught his attention with the Yaoi playing on the large screen... "Whoa..." He couldn't tear his eyes away... it oddly made him hot, he knew his sexual preference... and Kanon's Yaoi was VERY good... Manga and dvd alike.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:09 pm

Kanon was happy that Miku liked his collection. He hoped he didn't mind the yaoi. It was most his collection afterall. He even had a some in DVD form....which Miku turned on. "Ah! Oh, uh, sorry...that one I got just before I left...I didn't get a chance to finish watching it." He turned it back off though he was blushing like mad.

"Do you see any you like?" If Miku borrowed some of his manga he'd get to see him again. He wanted to. This man was very appealing. Kanon picked up his camera and took a picture of Miku when he turned to him.

"The book is best views around the world...that's one of the best in Tokyo..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:10 pm

Miku was almost sad that it was gone... it was interesting. But to see Kanon flustered made it more than worth it, "You should... It's a... uh... good one." He turned back around and started looking at the massive collection before him. He was going to have a problem later tonight... dammit.

When asked about the manga he turned around with a curious smile on his face, and then a camera flashed. One of the best views in Tokyo? "Huh? I don't think I follow what you mean... me?" Surely not... him? He wasn't that special, at least he didn't think he was... Though the more he was around Kanon the more he wanted to just keep being around him... to just stay up all night learning about him. He knew very well though that the yaoi would start to get to him... and then he'd be stuck.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:16 pm

"Of course you. Certainly not the books. You are very beautiful...and not all the photos had to be of buildings and landscapes. I have a few from New York of Times Square when it's packed with people...and The San Fransisco trolley's filled with passengers...you. Are one of the best views in the city. Tokyo is a beautiful place...but it's people...they are the real beauty." He sat down in his large comfy reading chair and looked at Miku with a smile. He was being honest. Kanon could honestly say he could stare at him all day and not mind.

"You don't mind me saying that do you?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:17 pm

Miku was blushing madly... Kanon thought he was beautiful... "No not at all... Thank you... You're quite beautiful yourself..." He turned to pick up another manga and flipped through it idly before spotting a very steamy sex scene... good lord... Closing it gently he sank into another chair into the room, hoping to hide any soon to rise complications.

He was praying like mad that he didn't get aroused around him, though he couldn't lie that the idea of them naked together anywhere in this house was appealing. Looking up from his book he caught Kanon still looking at him, unintentionally giving him bedroom eyes before returning to his reading of that very steamy scene...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:24 pm

Kanon blushed at the look Miku gave him. He wasn't sure how to approach this. It was odd...sure he'd had lovers but this was their first night of even meeting. They couldn't have sex...surely not...but Kanon found himself getting up and moving to Miku's chair.

"How comfortable are you with watching yaois with someone else? I haven't finished the one in the DVD player and if you like...well you can watch it with me. My chair is big enough for two if you don't want to move the one you're sitting in. I can even get a blanket if you're cold."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:25 pm

"S-sure... a blanket sounds good. I'll get it started and have it waiting for you." A shy smile and he got up to start the movie once again, only this time it stayed on the start menu. He settled into the chair he'd be sharing with Kanon, scooting over once the other returned with the blanket. He welcomed it's warmth and security... especially when Kanon started the movie and it got into about the second yaoi episode. His friend had talked about this one before... there were four more episodes after this one and they just kept getting better and better... He hoped his friend was kidding though, if not he might have to call up one of his friends for some help...

But for now he was enjoying being close and leaning on Kanon, his head resting on his shoulder as they continued watching the yaoi. He really needed to get his hormones in check during these moments.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:28 pm

Kanon settled into the chair with Miku and watched the yaoi. Each one was better and more graphic than the last. It was a major turn on but he was trying to control himself. By the end of it he was sure his erection would be quite noticeable if they didn't have the blanket. Good thinking on his part. It helped hide the obvious problem...his voice gave it away anyway though.

"Well...that was certainly one of my...better yaois. That last one was borderline hentai..." He shifted a little. If Miku was paying close attention he would've felt the tip of his erection against his leg for a second...but hopefully he didn't.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:29 pm

Miku nodded in agreement... scared to talk because he knew it would be a dead give away for what he wanted right now... And damn if Kanon wasn't tempting. He tried to hide it though, clearing his throat and shifting a bit is the process... Was that what he thought it was? Certainly felt like it... "I prefer Yaoi... far more interesting... This one especially." He wanted to get up but he could feel that once he did, Miku jr. would be trying to poke out of the top of his pants... something his shirt couldn't hide well.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:31 pm

"Yes but yaoi is much more fun when it's in the bedroom being commited, than watching it. I woudln't mind that at all right now..." The photographer moved to sit up and was all but sure Miku felt it that time. He wasn't trying to come onto him though the thought of them in bed right now sounded amazing. He just didn't want this to be just that...a simply meeting and sex. No, no. He was going to try to make a lasting something out of this. Be it friendship or more...he wanted to keep him around.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:32 pm

"Well... I know that if I leave here it's going to be a long night of me rolling around in my bed not being able to sleep..." He wasn't so sure he'd be able to walk out of this apartment at that very moment without either being temped to rape Kanon or being totally awkward. He was so torn at what to do... other than cling that blanket close and not stand up until he could find some way to calm down...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:36 pm

"Likewise. At this point I don't think I'll be getting much sleep at all. If you like you could stay here and we could...keep each other company. I have plenty of room." Kanon still wasn't ready to move yet. It was hard. To control himself like this was new. He'd never watched a yaoi with someone else there before and it was causing some new problems. Ones he didn't think would be solved tonight. Miku wouldn't go to bed with a guy he just met even if he was a fan of his work.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:37 pm

Miku was about to respond, but his phone went off and when he answered it, the phone itself was loud so it wasn't hard to hear the other person, "Hey~ Are you busy tonight? I figured maybe we could meet up and well you know..." As much as that sounded like a good idea it didn't... He didn't want Kanon to think badly of him for some reason or another. Sure they just met but... Well Miku did somewhat like him, even before he knew who he really was. "No... I think I'll pass today Yuuki, I'm with another friend right now, he asked first." As bad as that came out if Kanon was really curious he'd ask.

Saying goodbye, he slipped his phone into his back pocket, "Well, I officially have no plans now... What do you have in mind?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next