Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Threads of time...

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Threads of time... - Page 2 Empty Re: Threads of time...

Post  Kanon Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:39 pm

Kanon heard the conversation and looked down. So...he was doing things with people. Or that's how it sounded. Would be one of those every now and then people? Casual? Nothing of that was ever casual to Kanon...ever. He didn't know if he could do it now. The thought of that...and being one of those to call him and ask for him to come over like that and then be turned down because someone else asked first? No. He wouldn't do that.

"What was that about? It sounded like your friend had plans with you..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:40 pm

That? Yuuki... We dated for several years, I guess I still haven't pulled away from him 100%... Though I'd love to have a reason." Yuuki was a good lover, just Miku didn't always feel that afterglow he always thought there should be. It was more like a big hallow that just kept growing... Hm... Good manga idea, he'd have to remember that one for later.

"So... he probably did have plans, but I like your company better... Unless that's a problem?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:42 pm

"Uh, n-no. I can understand that. I've been there before...I would love your company. Does that mean you'll stay?" He looked over at Miku hoping he hadn't offended him in any way. He was still a little horny though. Thinking Miku was having casual sex with people made it go away a bit...but he was sure if he stayed it would come back soon.

"Sorry for prying into your life...I just didn't want to assume something that wasn't true."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:43 pm

"No, it's alright. You probably would have figured it out soon or later anyways." At least if they were going to be friends he would have found out. Sighing he leaned back and relaxed, letting the chair keep him close to Kanon and the heat he provided. Miku loved being warm and Kanon was doing a wonderful job of that.

"I wouldn't mind staying, more chance to get to know you. Plus you're very warm..." Though he was sure he was warm enough just for himself, but that was beside the point. "So... do you have more yaoi you need to catch up on?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:44 pm

Kanon smiled at him and nodded. "You are too. Well I know now so at least I have a heads up for later...and I do. It's...well it's just as graphic but the art's better so it might be more graphic unintentionally. I didn't even get a chance to open in it. Would you like to watch it?" Kanon would have to get up and he was hoping that he wouldn't see the remains of his erection. It would be bad. The photographer got up and retrieved the movie, along with the case for the other one. He put the first yaoi in it's case before inserting the second one. Kanon came back and made himself comfortable in the chair again.

"Ready?" He pressed the play button and as the opening credits scrolled he realised how at ease he was.

"This is nice...it being calm like this."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:45 pm

Yeah... It is nice, I like it." Miku didn't really notice any problems with Kanon, made him think that maybe he was just too horny for his own good... he still couldn't safely stand. After this yaoi he may just end up sleeping in this chair... No sense letting Kanon see his problem... right?

The movie started and Miku felt like trying to hide behind Kanon to keep from getting turned on more... It was getting painfully ridiculous. Especially during the last few... they were very hot... and made him wish that he knew Kanon a little better. He would have loved to be in some of those positions right now...and it wouldn't bother him to be with Kanon. Though that was probably more lust talking on his part...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:46 pm

Kanon watched them and had to shift away from Miku a little because of the issue that was arising again. He loved his yaoi...but god if it wasn't causing issues. "Wow...that one was definitely better. The lady that checked me out at the counter when I bought this said it was hentai labeled yaoi only because of the way they shadowed things...I think she was right." He looked at Miku and it was easy to see by the look he had that he was turned on. If Miku took the innitiative and moved...touched him or kissed him or something...well there would be no stopping it. He would let it happen.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:48 pm

Miku had to try very hard to keep his breathing normal... this was bad. Well not bad but it was certainly going to be tricky. Especially with the way Kanon was looking at him now... the light was reflecting off his eyes just the right way, making them sparkle and just draw him in more. Everything inside him was screaming sex but he wasn't sure he should try... This was Kanon after all, his muse, his idol...

His erection throbbed and made his eyes close, he fought off the whimper of need that was dieing to escape... But every time he looked at Kanon it happened, and he couldn't just avoid him and leaving suddenly would be rude... But any more of this and it was going to drive him insane. What was he going to do... A very noticeable chill ran through him and a barely noticeable whimper escaped him. "I'd say... she was very right... It was good..." Too good... Hell at this point just pressing himself against Kanon would have been nice, but it wasn't possible with them sitting down.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:49 pm

Kanon was hoping Miku would do something...but he didn't. He wondered if he should take the first move but that could be seen as a famous photographer trying to get sex because he knew the other was a fan. No...if they were going to do this it would be Miku's innitiative. Kanon took a deep breath and stood to take out the disk. He hoped Miku wasn't paying attention or that he couldn't see his erection from the way he was standing.

"Anything else of mine you'd like to see Miku-san?" He was meaning DVD's but given their hightened arousal it could be taken a few ways.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:50 pm

Oh Miku saw it... and instantly pondered what it would feel like against his own... Bad thoughts... tempting thoughts... Taking his own risk he stood with him, pulling his shirt down to be sure to hide anything that may try to peek out... He was watching him intently as he looked over the dvds... "I could think of a few things..." Oh Kami did he really just say that?! Fuuuuuuck...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:51 pm

Kanon looked up at Miku and turned to him...he somehow forgot his momentary problem and faced him. "Really? Like what...? Something you had in mind?" He moved to stand next to Miku and rested his arms on the shelf. He laid his head on his arms and looked at Miku. What was he thinking? Kanon wasn't about to look to see if Miku was having the same problem. If he did and Miku was...well...there was a reason he wasn't looking. He wouldn't stop himself. That wasn't something he wanted. He wanted Miku to make the first move.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:53 pm

Kanon looked like a statue... a very hot and sexable statue that was starting to fight off his logical thought processes. But he didn't think he could come right out and say 'Hey your yaoi left me with a problem wanna help fix it?' No... that just wouldn't do good at all. Then what... show him? Oh yeah that one would work real well too... Though oddly that's what he found his body doing; it was reaching out to slide his hands up his arms to lace with his fingers, pulling him close until he was flushed against him and pinning him to the book case... "Just a few things..." And then his lips were on Kanon's, moving against them slow but eager. He finally allowed another shudder to escape him, god it felt good to be pressed against him... Even with just meeting each other he still felt so at ease with him, things like this were easy... Maybe he was finding what he needed to pull away from Yuuki.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:54 pm

Kanon looked at Miku as he moved...he was pinned. And those lips! Oh good god...Kanon moaned softly as he kissed him back. His hands found his sides as he pulled him closer. He could feel Miku and knew that Miku could feel him. It wasn't going to stop...not now. When they pulled away he was left breathless and wanting more.

"Wow...I'm glad I came home. Y-you want to stay?...My bed is big enough for us." He wanted Miku to say yes before he took his hand and shut off the tv. He had every intention of leading Miku to his bedroom and staying there the rest of the night. It was their first day meeting but this seemed right. Fated. He wasn't letting it slip away that easy.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:55 pm

Miku could help his own moan when Kanon pulled him closer, grinding their erections together. He wouldn't be leaving those lips for long... at least he hoped not. And when Kanon asked him to stay he could have just pulled him to the floor and just let him have his way with him right there. "I-I do... Something about you..." He didn't want to drag the whole fated thing into this... all of this was just too good. But he didn't care, if Kanon had any worries about him bouncing between him and Yuuki he would just have to crush them. He didn't mind being exclusive to him... He might not have known him well, but he wanted to. He didn't want this to be just for tonight...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:55 pm

Kanon moaned as he pulled Miku onto the bed. This was going to be amazing. He hadn't had sex in a long time but Miku would be good no matter what. Something told him that. The photographer's hands slid up Miku's shirt and started taking it off as he kissed the skin softly. He nipped at one of Miku's nipples when he removed it. He loved messing with men's nipples. It was like a secret weapon. No matter who it was, they always got aroused when they were messed with. Miku had wonderful hip bones too. The more Kanon saw the more he wanted.

"Definitely one of the best views of Tokyo..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:57 pm

Miku was so ready for this... For Kanon. It was like he'd been waiting for him to show up this entire time, at least that's what everything felt like. Every touch from Kanon was different from the last, each one was amazing and well received none the less. His body arched against his mouth, mewling when Kanon started working on his pants.

"I think you're getting the best though... a view you don't have to share... with anyone." Soon he was completely naked and his own hands started to work on Kanon's clothing, pulling them from his body and tossing them away from them. His hands roamed down his toned body, right to the others throbbing erection. He stroked it gently with his fingertip, running the whole length then back over the tip of the head before wrapping his fingers around it and pumping it slowly. He rolled them to where he was on top, Kanon had explored him and now it was his turn... Starting with his defined collar bones and then down to his member. His tongue came out curiously to lick at the precum from his head before his mouth joined his hand in pleasing him. He wanted Kanon to enjoy this thoroughly after all.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:58 pm

Kanon's eyes were glazed over. He didn't have to share...that would be wonderful. To know that someone else was touching Miku when he was made him sad...but he wouldn't have to. That was a wonderful feeling. His back found the bed and Kanon couldn't hold back that moan. Miku was going down on him. He'd already teased him enough to get anything he wanted from the man...but he knew that Miku was exploring his new ground. Finding the weak spots so he could use them next time. The low moan he let out when Miku used his teeth to graze him let the blond know that his idol enjoy a little bit of pain with his pleasure. It was going to make for a wonderful night...only one problem.

"Fuck! I don't have any condoms..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:59 pm

Miku moaned around him, deciding he'd had enough torture he pulled away... Only to hear Kanon speak.

"Shit..." Miku whined and nuzzled his neck, this was quite a situation they were in... "That means getting dress and going to the store... which is not something I think I can handle and behave at the same time..." He'd already seen him naked... and he was gorgeous... and he wanted him.

"Two options then... we either go to the store super fast... or we go without one... Yuuki always used one and I've only ever been with him... so I'm clean..." It was a big leap of faith on both their parts, but the first option would be torture.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:59 pm

Kanon was breathing heavily. He wasn't sure if they should...he'd had guys do that before but only after testing...he was going to believe him...and he'd gotten tested in New York at a free test thing so he knew he was clean since he hadn't had sex since then. Hmm...

"One condition...if we do...I don't want to pull out...It feels good...I just don't know how you would feel about my cumming inside you..." Ultimately it was up to him. He wouldn't want to pull out...but if his new guy wanted him to he would.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:01 pm

"You'll be my first then... My first to show me how good it feels..." Miku pulled him down into a heated kiss, this would all be new to him in a way. He'd never done this without a condom, and even then Yuuki never stayed inside him... Something about it was bothersome to him. But if Kanon said it was good... he doubted the other would lie to him. "You have my trust..." The blonde rolled them back over and Kanon was now above him as he rolled his hip up into him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:02 pm

Kanon moaned at Miku. He was too hot for his own good. He reached into his top drawer next to the table and pulled out his warming lotion. The man eased himself in between Miku's legs and coated three of his fingers.

"I won't disappoint." He moved to kiss Miku as he slid on finger in. He was going to distract him while he prepped him. It was always the best thing to do. No matter how used to it they are if they're distracted, they'll enjoy it better. So Kanon started to move down his body. Miku went down on him...it was only fair that Kanon got to do the same.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:03 pm

Miku smiled coyly at him and watched as he fetched the lube from his drawer, wondering curiously how different him and Yuuki would be. Kanon had already beaten Yuuki in a lot of things thus far... And would probably not stop for a long while.

He moaned when Kanon kissed him, hardly even noticing when his finger slid inside him... When Kanon moved down his body to return the favor he'd given him earlier he'd almost forgotten about the second finger being pushed into him. He'd been aroused for a long while now and was rock hard... It took everything he had to not move his hips to feel more of that wonderful sensation... "K-kanon... Mmm..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:04 pm

Kanon swirled his tongue around the head of Miku's erection before taking him to the hilt. He swallowed around him as he added a third finger, stretching him and searching for one thing. He wondered how he was comparing to his other lover. When he found it he pulled away from Miku's length and moved back up to kiss him.

"Found it..." He smiled at him before abusing the bundle of nerves justly. He loved way his body was moving. It was wonderful and beautiful. Kanon eventually pulled away though leaving a panting Miku waiting for more. He coated himself nicely and moved back between Miku's legs. Miku would be able to feel the head of Kanon's erection waiting at his entrance.

"You ready?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:05 pm

Miku's body was feeling so much it wasn't sure how to react other than to tremble with want, Kanon was much better than Yuuki... and they hadn't even gotten to the sex yet. When his new lover pulled away he almost wanted to pout, he missed his touch even though he was still before him preparing himself to touch him in other ways. He just never knew this would be happening to him in such a powerful yet surprising way.

When Kanon was above him again he looked up into his eye, his desire to feel him ever obvious in his eyes, "Yes..." His hands moved to his shoulders to brace himself as Kanon started pushing into him. The grip on his shoulders tightened but relaxed, his chest rose and fell rapidly as he tried to adjust to him. A stray tear still managed its way out, but only because Kanon was bigger than what he was used to... "Ah... it's okay... I'm ready..." This was already going to be good, he could feel it.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:08 pm

Kanon pushed into Miku and once fully in he waited for him to adjust. He smiled softly and wiped away the stray tear. Kanon lips met his as he pulled out and pushed back in at the same pace. He knew Miku wasn't fully adjusted yet and he was going to take this slow until he was. He needed him to enjoy this too.

Once he was sure Miku was adjusted, Kanon started to pick up his speed a bit and thrust faster into him. He nibbled on his collar bone a little as he did. His hands were exploring. He wanted to know every inch of him. Every bit of him he could touch he wanted to. This was a way better night then he thought it would be...and hopefully have more like it to come.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next