Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Threads of time...

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Threads of time... - Page 6 Empty Re: Threads of time...

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:00 am

"Shinya...Shinya Sano. But everyone knows me as Kanon..." He didn't say more than that because he heard the gun. Tonight!? Already? No! He looked up to see Yuuki standing behind a tree...Yuuki. With a gun. He was the one who killed Miku!? Kanon had always just met him...and...Miku always introduced him as his boyfriend. Shit. So it was the ex. He saw him raise up the gun and Kanon moved in front of Miku.

"No!" The shot was fired...and there was a pain in his side. He...he'd been shot...he was...he was bleeding. Kanon hit the ground and Yuuki took off. He was going to die. No more saving Miku...no more anything. He was dead. The photographer passed out on the pavement. It hurt...and he was tired all of a sudden. Good-bye, Miku...good-bye books...

Good-bye life...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:17 am

Everything happened so fast, he hardly even had time to register what Kanon was doing until he heard a loud crack and then Kanon was falling against him... Miku looked up to see Yuuki running, then he felt a warmth on his hand... blood? Oh god.

"Shinya? Shinya! No... Just hold on, please..." He dialed 911 as he pressed his hand over the wound stopping the bleeding as best as he could. He shook as he told them what happened, but when the paramedics came he claimed to be his boyfriend. In the end he was glad, it seemed none of Kanon's family was around... Maybe it would be good for him to wake up to something he knew...

Unfortunately that didn't come for a few weeks, it was like Kanon was recovering from more than a gun wound... But he wasn't going to leave him. No, not until Kanon was awake and able to leave... even then he would be worried. To pass the time he would hum and sing for him... remembering something about it being good for comatose patients, "It was you and me against the world... And you promised me forever more..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:34 am

Kanon woke up to singing...a song he knew...and a song that didn't fit. "You are beautiful...don't let anyone tell you otherwise." He opened his eyes and smiled at Miku. He was there...not dead. That made him happy. But Yuuki needed to be caught. He didn't want to risk Miku actually dying on him. But they weren't together yet...and he was here?

"What are you doing here?...I thought you would've left me in here. Some crazy guy telling you he likes you and that he has for a long time..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:42 am

Miku's eyes scanned over him, he was awake, alive! He smiled brightly at him, blushing softly at words before going back to all seriousness... Why was he there?

"A crazy guy who saved my life... and who's family wouldn't come to be with him. Thank you... The least I could do was sit here with you, and I did say we could talk before Yuuki... They caught him, he confessed rather quickly. That bullet wasn't for you." His hand laid over Kanon's, stroking it gently with his thumb. "... And who knows... Maybe I'm crazy for sitting here for weeks... but it feels right. I don't want to leave, but if you want me to..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:46 am

Kanon smiled at Miku...he wouldn't be dying. That was good. Miku was about to leave when Kanon grabbed his hand almost desperately.

"No! Please...don't go..." The injured man looked terrified. Like if Miku left...he'd never see him again. He had to keep him near...had to. He couldn't lose him. It hurt too much to think about. He wanted him near...wanted him there.

"Stay...please..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:53 am

"Easy... I'm not leaving..." He placed a hand where the bullet had entered his side, glad to see it hadn't started bleeding. His hand moved from the injury to his hair, playing with the silky strands gently as he brushed them from his face.

"I already decided I wasn't going to attempt leaving until you were better or told me to leave, waking alone in a hospital isn't fun... How are you feeling?" He was smiling at him, he could do this... He wanted to know more about him, after all Kanon had saved his life.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:56 am

Kanon smiled but winced softly as his wound gained feeling back.

"Ow...very sore...why did he want to kill you? That's what I don't get...what happened to set him off?" From what Kanon knew Yuuki was in love with Miku...but...to go so far as to kill him because he had a boyfriend? That was a little extreme.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:04 am

"I didn't want to be just sex... I wanted more, but Yuuki could never just handle having only one lover. Which was okay for a while... but I'm quite the attention whore it seems." Miku wanted a boyfriend and a lover, not just something that was there when everyone else was boring.

But now he had questions of his own, "Why would you do that though? I mean... even if you had seen me before... you could have been killed and--" A stray tear escaped him, he'd been crying a lot throughout his whole stay here. It looked like that time was coming around again, he was trying to explain it to himself... but deep down he felt like he knew him more than what he did.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:14 am

"It's a long story...one I don't know if you'll believe or not. It's out there...even for me. And I'm the one who lived it." He didn't know how to approach it...but since it seemed that Miku wasn't going to give up on it...he was going to try.

"Because I love you...you've died twice on me a-and I didn't think I could survive a third. It was different this time. I always met Yuuki six months after dating you...and h-he killed you. Shot you in the park. I couldn't save you either time and this egg thing you gave me was some sort of a teleporter. It took me back to the day I met you. So...I went through and tried to save you again...it didn't work. So...I came back again...only this time...I got shot..." He was looking into Miku's eyes...but he could tell he wasn't buying his story. It was too farfetched for anyone to believe.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:24 am

A time traveling egg? It was definitely hard to grasp but... something in his eyes told him he wasn't lying. Sighing, he shook his head, "As crazy as it sounds I almost believe it. Every time I see you it's like instant deja vu, to see you get shot felt like my world had crumbled into tiny little pieces... and seeing you so frail in these hospital beds. I'm meant to be here with you, I'm sure of that much."

Standing, he moved to hug him, "Thank you, I don't know how your story is possible... but I can cope with a little bit of unknown for someone as great as yourself."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:43 pm

Kanon held Miku close as long as the man let him...this was hard. "Thank you for not abandoning me...how is school going? Your midterms are coming up soon...h-have you gone to school at all since I was in here?" Surely he had. School was very important to Miku. He had just met Kanon...there was no possible way that he would miss school. Not for a guy he just met.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:12 pm

School had been the last thing on Miku's mind these last two weeks... sure he'd called and got his assignments and did them here, but he'd yet to turn them in yet. "It's going alright... I haven't gone actually... But I've been doing my assignment here, my friend brought me all that I'd need to do everything... But I've worked it out with my teachers, I'll be turning everything in soo--"

"Ah, Shinya-san, good to see you awake." The doctor came over and checked all the machines, "Vitals are all good... You're a very lucky man, Akiharu-san has refused to leave your side this whole time. It's a rare thing to see such a devoted boyfriend, it's refreshing to say the least. I'll come back later with some paper work for you."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:33 pm

Kanon smiled weakly at the doctor and looked over at Miku in surprise. "Thank you...he's been very good to me." Once the doctor left he looked over to Miku and smiled.

"So you claimed me huh?" He was very happy...everything was...nice. Peaceful...now if only Miku remembered the other two times they went through this.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:47 pm

The cat was out of the bag... Oh well, he'd find out sooner or later, "I did... it was the only way they'd let me stay full time with you. Besides... you are cute... Who wouldn't want to claim you?" He was blushing lightly as he moved to sit closer to him.

"So... how many times have we actually met...?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:50 pm

"This is the third time...the first time I was so shy. I didn't know how to really talk to you. The second time I was still a bit shy cause it was our first meeting all over again...but...it progressed a lot faster the second time...and this time...well you were going to die six months before you did the other two times. If it happens again...I-I'm afraid someone's just going to come into the cafe and-and just shoot you before I can even meet you." He was in tears. It truly scared Kanon to lose Miku. He didn't want to have to do this again...he wouldn't be able to take it again.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:59 pm

"Yuuki is in jail... he admitted to what he did, Kanon... Hey... Don't cry... I'm not going anywhere, shh..." Miku crawled up into the bed with him to hold him. Rocking him gently until he felt his tears start to slow. "I wont leave... if I've been with you two times before then it's meant to be, I'll quit my job and just focus on school. I didn't really need my job anyways." Anything to calm him down... Even if he was being completely serious about what he said.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:05 pm

Kanon held onto Miku as he slowed his crying down...he nuzzled into his boyfriend of two times and calmed down. "I'm sorry...I just-...even though you're here...I've lost you twice. That grief is still there..." He moved to hold onto Miku and rest his head on his chest. His heart was beating...he was there...alive.

"I feel so bad just dumping this on you. To me, I've been with you a year...but you just met me. It's so difficult for me to hold back because I know you don't share the memories I have. I'm sorry...I should just be happy you're here..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:45 pm

Miku stayed quiet as Kanon spoke, he had to go through his bag to find more information for the hospital... A book had fallen out, an unfinished one that had had some pictures in it. Pictures of him and Kanon. Which was why believing his story wasn't really that hard.

"Actually... even though I don't have the memories... this does." He hopped off the bed and went to Kanon's bag, pulling out the unfinished book. "I found this... a years worth of memories. I'm sorry I went through it, but this had fallen out..." He held up a picture of them kissing at the cafe, both looking extremely happy. It was the last picture, and it had a note on the back, a note to him... "If you want... you can tell me about these... I feel the meaning, it tears me up inside that I don't know this but I can feel it all the same."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:56 pm

His book...Kanon had Miku sit back down on the bed and told him the story behind each picture. He was so obviously in love with Miku...it was what he wanted though...so much so...Miku was everything. When he was done, Kanon laid back against Miku.

"Then you died again three days later."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:07 pm

"Sounds like I was the lucky one... to have someone so willing to save me over and over... only to end with you being almost killed." Miku's arms wrapped around him and kept him close. He wouldn't abandon him... he couldn't, and not just because of the pictures or what Kanon had told him. He was generally attracted to him... and oddly he felt very protective of him. After being here for so long and worrying about him it had definitely had time to grow.

"Kanon...? Can I do something?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:14 pm

Kanon looked up at Miku and nodded. What did he want to do? The photographer even moved so Miku could move if he needed to. "Sure...what is it?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:21 pm

Miku tilted his head up with his index finger, leaning in slowly to give him a soft kiss. Kanon's lips were very soft, and it was a very addicting thing to keep kissing him... Timidly his hand came up and stroked against his cheek then into his hair, until he pulled back to look at him, "Just that... Will you go out with me... again?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:44 pm

Kanon held back a moan as he kissed Miku. Oh wow was that good...he was excited. Timidly he bit his lip and nodded. "Yeah...of course I will. I could never tell you no..." He kissed him again as the doctor came in.

"Well it's good to see you're still able to do most things. You'll have to refrain from the physical part of your relationship for awhile but you are free to go Mr. Sano...just...be careful okeh? No more playing with guns."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:54 pm

Miku blushed at what the doctor said but nodded, it would be good to get out of here. When the doctor left Miku went to grab Kanon some clothes. "I uh... got these from your house, it was the only time I left you... But I doubt you wanna leave in the hospital gown." He smiled sheepishly and closed the door, standing in front of the window part to give his new boyfriend more privacy.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:57 pm

Kanon got up and started to get dressed. He was so thankful for Miku. Everything about him screamed soulmate...everything. Once he was done he turned Miku around and pulled him in for a kiss.

"Will you come home with me?...and...maybe...stay the night?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next