Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Threads of time...

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Threads of time... - Page 7 Empty Re: Threads of time...

Post  Miku Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:05 pm

"You honestly think I'm going to leave you alone any time soon?" Miku smiled at him and took his hands, "I wanna make you happy... and I can't do that if I'm not taking care of you..." Another kiss and he lead him out the door and to his home.

Once at Kanon's apartment he took him to his bedroom, helping him to lay down before moving to cuddle close to him. Technically he'd only met Kanon twice, but he knew Kanon was his for life and that he was Kanon's. Nothing could change that it seemed, Kanon was willing to suffer to keep him alive... It said a lot for Kanon for sure. "Do you need anything?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:06 pm

Kanon got in his house and was sitting in his study. "Yeah...you...cuddling me." He was going to be a bit pouty about it to see if Miku would be more willing to come cuddle.

"Watch a movie with me?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:15 pm

"Aw... don't pout... It's too cute. Alright~ I guess I can cuddle you." He moved to cuddle next to him and pulled him onto his lap. When asked about the movie he nodded, "Sure, what movie do you have in mind? I'll put it in for you." He was kissing his neck and nuzzling it softly, trying to relax him further.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:09 pm

"In the book you looked at with all the pictures? There's a disk in the back cover part...put it in..." It was his birthday party. The day before Miku died...that's what that was. He added on to it so it was the first one and the second one. Both were very different.

"It goes in order. There are differences between them because of how we played out together."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:58 pm

Miku grabbed out the book again and flipped to the back, how had he missed this before? Odd... But he put it into the dvd player regardless, letting it load as he went back to pull Kanon into his lap again. That was him on the screen... him from a totally different world. Both Kanon and him looked so happy together... It sent a pang through his chest when they said they loved each other...

"How is it you can remember all this stuff but I can't..." His brain was trying so hard to remember it... but it just wasn't working.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:42 pm

"Because I lived it...I came back...these are memories you never had...never will. This is a different time. A different life. I lived this...but you haven't. You can't remember something you haven't lived." There was a scene on the screen when Kanon, all smiles and laughter, held out a bit of frosting on his finger. Miku, all laughter and full of love, took the bit off his finger using his mouth. Then pulled Kanon into a hug and kiss.

"Thank you for doing this...you're the best boyfriend I could ever have." Then Yuuki came up to him to wish him a happy birthday. That Kanon was nieve...he didn't know he was right next to his lover's killer then...but god did he wish he had.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:02 am

Miku vaguely wondered if he would be good enough for Kanon again... He seemed to be depressed that he wasn't that Miku... Frowning a bit, he rested his head against the love seat. The more he watched the video the more his heart constricted and it was starting to get painful to watch. It got to a point during the second time where he stopped watching and focuses on not crying. Which failed horribly... the tears were streaming and a few even splashed on Kanon's head... He couldn't talk, couldn't whimper, not even a shudder went through him...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:13 am

Kanon felt a few drops on his head and looked up. Miku was crying...he stopped the movie and moved to look at Miku.

"Miku...don't cry, please...I just wanted to show you, your birthday...I'm sorry. I'll shut it off. Please don't cry..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:26 am

"I'm sorry..." Sound finally came back to him, and he didn't notice but he'd been holding his breath to keep quiet. Now it was impossible... The tears wouldn't stop and his breathing came out more like gasp, which always made it worse because of the pained sounds that always followed.

His arm moved up to hide his eyes, trying desperately to stop the tears, "I-it wont b-be the same... will it? I wont... c-can't... be good enough... n-not like b-before... w-will I-I?" It was hard to speak and it was partially muffled by his arm. He was so scared of his answer, that it would be true and that Kanon would really think that. And how could he blame him? Seeing him die twice after seeing how much love there was between them... and just seeing Kanon now... None of it looked good to him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:06 am

Kanon moved in front of Miku and pulled his hands away. "It will be better...The first time around was amazing...the second time was better than the first...this...you...I wouldn't trade it for the world. I got to get to know you twice. That initial period of starting to date...of learning the boundaries...things like that? I love that. I love that first sleep over and the first kiss, and the first date. I love that...that's what always made me fall in love all over again. I want you...they were you yes but different yous. You'll be better...we'll...be better." Kanon's eyes showed nothing but honesty. He was in it for Miku. Not the ones before but this one...he wanted the Miku in front of him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:20 am

"But we didn't have that this time... This time started bad and... and you were almost killed! If you would have died..." There was definitely the connection there that the other Miku's had with him. Even if he didn't live it... seeing it practically allowed him to feel everything. And seeing Kanon so happy in the pictures and videos and then to see how he was now hurt him beyond all imagine.

Kanon's eyes didn't lie though... He was telling the truth, but he could still see the pain... His arms wrapped around him and he just continued to cry in front of him... it felt like he was crying for the other two Miku's plus himself included, it was an odd thing that he hoped Kanon would understand.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:34 am

"Which means we'll be stronger...we've survived through what the other two didn't...Yuuki. I may not have gotten to sit down and eat cheesecake with you the night we met but I got to wake up from saving you, something I failed to do the other two times and see you still sitting there. That made me so happy...you stayed with me even though you didn't have to. Claimed me as your boyfriend even though we just met...and...you've been so good to me already...that says so much Miku..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:40 am

"I'm sorry... it feels like I'm crying for three people here... I'm happy... but sad at the same time... Thank you... thank you so much." His tears were starting to slow finally and he could finally pull away from his shoulder. He tried to wipe the remainder of his tears away, but still missed a few... "Can we... go lay down... I wanna be close to you..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:46 am

"Yeah...we can go. Come on." Kanon took Miku's hand and led him into his room. It was very nice and spaceious for a Japanese apartment. He took Miku's hand and pulled him into the bed and under the covers.

"There we go...much better."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:52 am

Miku's arms wrapped around him, being careful of his wound but also keeping himself close. His head laid on Kanon's shoulder and he breathed his scent in deeply... He knew him... deep down he knew he did. All he lacked were the memories of it all. They would make new though, of that he was sure.

Smiling he kissed his exposed collar bone, "Sorry I broke down like that... I don't know what came over me really."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:56 am

Miku was apologizing for crying? "It's alright...think of it like you have amnesia...I know you...but you don't remember me. You know me...and your body certainly does...but you hold no memory of why. That's what it's like for patients with amnesia..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:02 am

Kanon was too sweet... "I think I can live with that..." He was going to be the best he could be for Kanon, he wanted to make him happy and help him move past the year he'd spent watching him die... Kami knows he more than deserved it... "I know what you mean about my body though... it seems to know and react to you very well."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:06 am

Kanon smiled and flipped them. To hell with that wound. "Well it did the first two times...I don't see why it would forget me now." He took off Miku's shirt as he started to greet his skin again. It was warm and seemed very delighted to have Kanon's touch. This made him very happy.

"Hello my dear...you missed me?" He was being playful and talking to Miku's body. Fun part was, it responded. Miku was getting hard.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:14 am

Miku was surprised to see himself against the bed and Kanon above him, and soon his shirt was off and Kanon's lips were moving over his skin. A small laugh sounded from his throat when his boyfriend spoke to his body, but he wasn't kidding. His body obviously hadn't forgot... and it was yearning for its owner... He moaned and arched into his touch.

"That's a yes... a very big one."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:21 am

"Maybe your mind will let me hold you...love you...and take you all over again, yes?" Kanon's hand moved to rub Miku's growing arousal through his pants. He was firm and gentle all at once...oh how he loved to get reactions from this body.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:26 am

He groaned and moved against him... "Y-yes... But... but what about your injury..." Kanon was making him very needy... and damn if he didn't want it... But the doctor said none of the physical stuff... Which included sex.

Miku's body was starting to care less and less, he wanted to be claimed... He wanted to be just Kanon's again and from here on...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:29 am

"Oh don't you worry...it'll come in time...today it's just kisses...everywhere." Kanon moved to unzip Miku's pants and pull out his nearly rock hard erection. He kissed the head, letting his tongue graze along the slit, collecting precum. Kanon blew on it softly before he started taking it in his mouth. He was claiming Miku in a way. It wasn't they way they both wanted...but it was satisfying enough.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:37 am

Everywhere...? Oh god... That everywhere. He shivered when Kanon tongue touched his head, but inhaled sharply when his cool breath blew on it, "Ah... Evil..." He didn't have time to think on much else as he soon felt the most amazing sensation running through his body. This was different than anything he'd ever remembered feeling... His body knew though, and he knew he'd be returning this favor to him soon after.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:41 am

Kanon took him all the way to the hilt...he wanted to give him as much pleasure as possible. So he started to swallow around him...he loved the sounds he was getting. It made him happy to know he could still please Miku's body in such a way...oh was it fun. Kanon moaned around him to send vibrations down his shaft and up his body. He wanted loud moans...moans the neighbors always complained about.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:03 am

Miku's back arched off the bed, moaning loudly despite knowing any neighbors would be greatly displeased. What did he care though? Grumpy neighbors like that usually learned to just do something else during those times. The vibrations felt too amazing not to award Kanon with the kind of moans he wanted. Unfortunately his one day lover had an advantage over him, he knew his weaknesses and was using them well against him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next