Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Threads of time...

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Threads of time... - Page 5 Empty Re: Threads of time...

Post  Miku Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:18 pm

Kanon... Kanon... Now where had he heard that before... "Kanon... as in the photographer? Wow... I never thought I'd get to meet you! You're the inspiration for most of my art." Well, this stranger had officially made his night. Who was he to question why he did what his did, It brought a good thing in the end right?
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:22 pm

"Well then you get more from my photos than most...thank you. It makes me happy to know someone likes them for more than just an art piece. You've made my night Miku-san." Kanon took another bite of the cheesecake. He wondered if Miku would show him his sketchbook again. That's what started all of this. His manga bits in the sketchbook.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:27 pm

Miku blushed softly, his manager called him back and said he could get off early to spend time with his 'boyfriend'. After much stuttering on his part he was finally back out and sitting with Kanon.

"Ne... Would you... like to see what you've inspired...?" He blushed again as he pulled the note books out and handed them to him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:30 pm

Miku was called back by his manager...that was different. But he came back out and offered his sketchbooks. Good. "Of course. I'd be honored to...wow. You're very good Miku-san...most of my manga at home isn't near as good as this. Or...as...graphic. Have you ever thought of becoming a manga artist? You would do wonderfully as one."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:19 am

Somehow... Their conversation about his drawings and manga lead to Miku following him home... and watching Yaoi with him... and he was severely turned on by it. Nearly painfully so and he wished he was doing those things right now... and with Kanon. But it would be odd to just flat out ask him though...

"S-so... any other yaoi y-you need to catch up on...?" Why was he torturing himself like this, why? He knew the more he watched the harder it would be to leave... But he didn't want to leave... that seemed to be his major problem.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:31 am

"Uh, yeah...I have one I haven't even opened yet...though I will probably need a cold shower once this is all over." Maybe they could take a shower this time...that sounded like fun. He got up to change the DVD, not really hiding the fact he had an erection much...but enough that it seemed he was bashful about it.

"You want to watch it with me?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:38 am

Shower and Kanon together made his erection twitch and himself cringe due to the pain... He wanted sex and wanted it badly... but he couldn't ask for that... could he? Worst that could happen could be an odd look then him trying to pass it off as a joke. Just speaking out was the hard part...

"Yeah, I'll stay..." God he needed to be more straightforward with what he wanted... Which was Kanon at the moment.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:52 am

Kanon thought for a moment as he was putting the DVD in. "The night? You're more than welcome to...though I only have my bed. It's big enough for both of us if you don't want to go home...or...do you have plans with someone later?" Kanon remembered Yuuki's call. It had caused a lot of his shyness. Funny how Yuuki was a big part of their relationship even though Kanon had only met him three days before Miku died...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:59 am

"No plans that I know of... maybe a shower but uhm..." He trailed off as the dvd started... So steamy... and in the shower... God damn if that wasn't a sign. He wanted to just... pin him against something and just ravage his lips.

Miku's breathing hitched a bit when Kanon sat down, it made him shift and his pants rubbed him just the right way. It took a lot to hold it back, he was really hoping that Kanon hadn't noticed.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:09 am

Kanon sat down and was watching the movie...then a thought occured to him. Miku had told him once before he died that had Kanon had tried that first night, he could've gotten him in bed way faster than what he did.

"Well...I could always let you use my shower....though I would be very tempted to rape you while you're in there."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:19 am

Miku stared at him in almost disbelief... Rape... well... "...Well uh... can'treallyrapethewilling..." He whispered the last part quickly and blushed a deep crimson and looked away. More than likely Kanon heard him and probably wasn't all that serious about the rape.

Time to change the subject, "This is... interesting..." More shower sex... dammit.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:23 am

Kanon looked at him. He moved over and kissed his neck softly, hoping he wasn't overstepping boundaries since it was so early in their knowing each other...at least to Miku.

"I won't do anything without your permission....if you want it...you have to start it." Then he moved back and started watching the movie again. Maybe that would get him to act.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:33 am

That soft kiss sent sparks through him... it was possibly the best feeling anyone had ever given him. Which brought more deja vu... Kanon's gently words echoed in his mind... If he started it then he wouldn't stop, and right now that sounded like a very good idea.

Without a moments hesitation he found himself on Kanon's lap and kissing him hungrily, he moaned softly into their kiss... More of that familiar feeling was there. Then his phone buzzed in his pocket, interrupting their kiss, it was Yuuki, flipping his phone he quickly answered it, "Busy right now, don't call back anytime soon." He snapped his phone shut and tossed it, going back to those wonderfully soft lips.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:39 am

Kanon found Miku in his lap pleasantly fast and then those lips. Oh good god those lips. He would never get enough of them. Kanon moaned at the sheer fact he was getting them. Then Miku's phone rang. That was a better response than the first time. Kanon grinned and pulled Miku closer. They might not make it to the bedroom. His hands were sliding up his shirt and gliding over heated skin.

"Where would you like this? Here? The shower? Or my bed?" It was up to Miku where they ended up. It would be long before they were naked.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:43 am

"I don't care... so long as you're close, naked, and making me moan for more..." And after this... he was going to be brave and ask him out... Miku loved this feeling that Kanon gave him.

It wasn't long before he found himself in the bathroom and pressed against the counter, kissing him eagerly and pulling each other clothes off.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:56 am

He was back in the cafe...he believe this time. Miku and him started out different...but it ended the same. Miku was gunned down in the park. Kanon was going to stop it from happening this time around. He had to...it would hurt too much to lose him again.

"Uh, hi...can I get a bubble tea and a slice of cheescake please??" Be shy and cute...lure him in again...that's what Kanon had to do.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:04 am

Miku smiled softly at his customer and nodded, making everything just as he had the last two times and bringing it to Kanon... But he oddly looked tired and depressed... "Hello... I know it's not my place but... are you alright?" The blonde was generally worried about him... But something was different than the last time, this time Yuuki walked in just as he asked his question.

"Ano... excuse me... I'll be right back..." Another smile and he was off to serve Yuuki as quick as possible.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:07 am

Kanon shook his head a little and was going to invite Miku to join him like before...but something new happened. Yuuki came in. It was something that hadn't happened before...how...odd. Kanon didn't touch his drink or cheesecake. That was for when Miku was sitting and talking with him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:14 am

Yuuki was watching Kanon closely... oddly he didn't like him. But he shrugged it off when Miku came over, "Hey... You wanna go to the park later? I hear the weather is going to be great tonight." he smiled sweetly at him, hoping for a yes.

"Well, I guess. But we can't be too late cause I have class tomorrow." With their plans finalized, Miku bid him goodbye and went back to his other customer, "Now... how is everything? Anything else you need?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:20 am

Kanon didn't know what to do...Miku jsut made plans for the night. Shit....he'd have to try tomorrow he guessed...

"Huh? Oh...y-yeah...uh, everything's fine...thank you. I uh, actually have t-to go. Thank you for serving me...I might come by tomorrow to get more..." He hadn't touched anything. Kanon simply paid the money he owed and left. It hurt to see Miku happy about going with Yuuki...he knew what they were going to do. He knew that from teh first time. It wasn't like Miku was cheating on him...even though it stung like it was. Him adn Miku weren't even an anything...that's what made it worse. Miku didn't know everything Kanon did. He sat down on a bench near his place and cried. It was late so no one would see him...but he had to get it out.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:26 am

Things hadn't ended so smoothly with Yuuki... In the end all h wanted was sex and Miku wanted more. Sighing he trudged home slowly from the park, a sniffle caught his attention.

"Hello?" He peered around until he spotted the source of the sound, "Hey... you're the guy from the cafe. Are you... okay?" It was obvious to see Miku's night hadn't been that great, but he might as well try and make one person happy. Carefully he sat down next to the shaking man, his hand running in small circles over his back to calm him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:30 am

"It isn't fair...I just...and he keeps-...I just want this guy I really like...but he doesn't seem to be really interested in me. He'd rather have someone else..." Kanon was thinking of the phone call and then Miku going off with Yuuki...he wasn't looking up. But he heard his voice. He knew he probably hadn't had a good night but Kanon wasn't supposed to know that...so he just pretended to be caught up in some guy.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:37 am

Miku sighed and moved his hand to play with the others hair, "Looks like we both have rotten luck with men... That guy from earlier? Yeah... he doesn't want a relationship, a good fuck but nothing more.

"Maybe you should try and talk to this guy?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:42 am

Kanon laughed a little and sniffled as he looked up and into Miku's eyes. "I already am..." He looked down and away from Miku.

"I've been away for over a year because of a book I'm doing but I used to go to the cafe a lot...and...I usually had you as my waiter...you were always so pleasant and nice. I wanted to ask you out. But then I found out you were with someone and then the photo book assignment was given to me and I had to travel...but it looks like things haven't really changed in a year...you still want that guy and...I still have no chance..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:53 am

He was confused... this guy... liked him? "What's your name? I don't think I remember serving you much..." It made him a little sad... This man seemed really sweet. His hand slowed but was still moving enough to try and comfort him.

"I... don't really know what to say. I'm not with the guy before... so maybe we could talk more?" Miku didn't see or hear it but Yuuki was nearby and with a gun. He wanted Miku... No he owned him. And if he couldn't see that then he needed to be punished... his gun hand rose and he cocked the gun slowly. Unlike all the other times it was the dead of night, the sound of the click was easily heard now.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next