Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming back to your roots

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Coming back to your roots - Page 4 Empty Re: Coming back to your roots

Post  Kanon Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:46 am

Damn! "Uh! Don't tease...dammit. I have the means in my gym locker. I haven't had a need to move them from my locker. I have condoms at home but no lube. Well, at least I have my guy finally, and my best friend back." Kanon leaned up and sucked on Miku's adams apple a little.

"Fair warning, I love weak points...and mine's just about the same place as yours...just a little lower."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:56 am

Dammit, they were going to drive each other crazy with lust before they could get anywhere close to obtaining the means of fixing this... His mind was racking itself for other options, but Kanon was quickly distracting him by kissing his neck, "Mmm... and I'm the tease..."

Suddenly it came to him that Kanon mentioned his parents leaving town for the weekend, and there was a 24 hour store between their houses... Holy-- "Are your parents still gone for the weekend?" He'd sat up and pulled Kanon with him, his fingers playing with Kanon's shirt, "I'm a few seconds away from writing a note and making a quick stop at a certain 24 hour store near your house... If you want of course."
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:11 am

"Well yeah but-oh! I see where you're getting. Write a note and let's go." Kanon got up and grabbed his shoes. This would be nice. He had a nice empty house with a nice big tub...and two full days to just exist.

"I'm liking this idea. Your grandmother won't mind?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:27 am

Miku wrote the note and left it in the kitchen where he knew his grandma would find it, then sprinted back to his room to grab some clothes and things. "Nah... Grandma knows and accepts it. Ready?" He took Kanon's hand in his own and led him out of the house. It may have seemed like they were just horny teens, but they both knew better.

A quick stop at the store and then a small jog to Kanon's house, Miku found himself eager to finally feel all of Kanon. Once inside though it seemed like neither knew exactly where to start, "Here we are..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:37 am

Kanon was shifting from foot to foot. He was oddly nervous. "How do you like bubble baths? We could go take a bath?" If they did he'd have to go to his room and get a few items. Mainly the bubble bath soap.

"Unless of course if you have a better idea?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:52 am

"Sounds great." He smiled and kissed him, trying to settle both their nerves. He wasn't sure what had caused the sudden nervousness, but he was going to do his best to overcome it. He knew that he wanted to do this with Kanon, there was no doubt about this in his mind... he figured it was because he didn't want to screw up around Kanon.

"I'll even throw in a good massage for you."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:13 am

"Good~" Taking his hand Kanon led Miku up to his room before removing his shirt and grabbing the bubblebath. When he turned around though the bath wa the last thing on his mind. Smiling the teen took Miku's hand and put it over his heart.

"You feel that? This is what you do...come here." Pulling the blond close Kanon kissed him fiercely. Baths could wait. He wanted him now. Slowly moving backward, he fell on the bed, taking Miku down with him.

"Here is as good as the bath don't you think?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:32 am

Miku loved seeing Kanon without a shirt, he was so toned and tanned... When his hand was placed over Kanon's heart, he could only smile. Just because he knew that his heart was beating just as fast. That kiss though, oh that kiss, it made him fall for Kanon all over again. This wasn't just raging hormones, this was much deeper. As they fell to the bed, he could help but to feel the start of Kanon's erection. Miku nodded at his question, "Yep, we'll need to clean up later anyways ne?"
Not that he honestly thought that that bath would get them any cleaner, he didn't mind in the least though.

He grinded their hips together, feeling their growing erections move against each other, "That is only mildly what you do to me..." Kanon had caused that problem on more than one occasion, he was glad he was so good at hiding it. But now he didn't have to hide.

Miku slip down to his chest and started kissing and exploring him, teasing his nipples and searching for that weakness he'd mentioned earlier.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:51 am

Kanon gasped softly as Miku started to explore him. "You have no idea what you do to me...ah! Haru..." The teen arched a little when Miku nipped at his collarbone again. It was so...arousing to have his bones played with. Whether they be collar bones or hip bones. Just having them messed with was...pleasurable somehow. His hands found the soft locks of blonde hair.

"Ah~ okeh...you found my weakness..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:09 am

Miku smiled at how Kanon responded to him, honestly he'd never expected to be this intimate with Kanon. If someone had told him in seventh grade, he'd met the one person who he'd bond with most he probably wouldn't have believed it.

"Have I? Hmm... I must admit I love your hips..." The were prominent and well curved. He slipped back down his body and kissed the prominent hip, his hands playing with his lovers pants. He looked up, asking for permission with his eyes... When granted, he slipped his pants down and away from him, pulling his boxers away with his teeth. His hand wrapped around his length, pumping it a could times before licking the tip, tasting a bit of pre-cum. He knew Kanon liked to be dominated, but he hoped that sometime Kanon would eventually wanting to take him, his mind was already on several different sex scenarios as he took him into his mouth and sucked eagerly. Miku moaned around him, shifting his hips a bit as his pants became uncomfortably tight.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:15 am

Kanon let himself be taken control of. Miku...was playing him like a finely tuned instrument. It was so...invigorating. "Miku...ah...oh you have definitely done this before." Before he let himself enjoy this too much the teen pulled Miku back up his body while his hands slipped into the other's pants.

"My, my...you are enjoying me aren't you?" His friend was by no means small, which only delighted Kanon more as he started to unbutton Miku's pants. Slow and tauntingly...build up to what he wanted. His hands kept grazing across his boyfriend's length, just barely so he knew his presence but not enough to satisfy him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:32 am

Kanon's touches were amazingly torturous. Miku moaned and let his head fall back a bit, "Mmm... You are delightfully evil..." Every small touch made him shudder and crave even more of Kanon. His lover wouldn't have to worry about drive, he'd be able to have him begging and yearning for more just with his teasing little touches.

"Shinya..." Miku pulled him into a demanding kiss, his tongue begging for entrance. His entire body shuddered and he moaned when his tongue went with the others, Miku was enjoying him. And he hoped it only continued to get better, "You are going to drive me crazy with lust..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:45 am

"Mmm...It's only driving you crazy because you haven't tasted me yet. I'm free for you to have. You just have to know how to take me...nice and firm...a bit rough...and at a nice pace. I'm not being too demanding I hope. Come on Haru-chii...come get me." Kanon had undone Miku's pants and slipped out from under him, moving up the bed so he was closer to the headboard. He's missed the touch of another but knowing it was Miku that was touching him. His body felt like it was going to explode just from that thought. Finally. Finally he was getting what he wanted.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:59 am

So Kanon was sort of playing hard to get, "A man after my own heart..." the teen stood and slipped out of his jeans, making a little bit of a show out of it to return the earlier favor of teasing. But even he was more than eager to claim what was his, he grabbed the lube this time before crawling back to him. Nestling himself between his shapely legs as he leaned in to kiss him. He popped the cap on the lube and slicked his fingers up, placing a single digit at Kanon's entrance and pushing in slowly. Two could play the teasing game... and he was usually very good at winning.

"Not to demanding at all, but I might just take my time... drag it out and tease you until you want to explode but not allow you..." His lips kissed and sucked at his lovers collarbone as he started prepping him slow and teasingly. All thoughts of their previous nervousness seemed to be well out the poor now.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:04 pm

Kanon gasped when he felt the intrusion. It had been awhile since he'd felt this. "You're going to tease me...make me beg?" His body was already reacting to him. Like it knew his lover for the first time. He loved the sensations Miku was giving him.

"Please." It had been so long...he wanted this. Kanon gave Miku a pleading look. He wanted to feel him...soon.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:17 pm

"Perhaps..." He kissed him again and moved to leave another mark on him. Miku loved marking and claiming his lovers, and Kanon was special, he hoped to have him by his side a long time coming.

"Shinya..." Miku had his lover and himself prepped, condoms were the last thing on his mind right now as he positioned himself at Kanon's entrance. "Ready...?" When Kanon nodded, he leaned in and kissed him deeply, moaning deep in his throat as he pushed in. Kanon was wonderfully tight and hot, he broke their kiss and sucked on his collarbone as he allowed him time to adjust, "Wow... you okay..?" Miku rocked his hips slowly, still allowing him to get use to him while he started picking up speed.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:55 am

Kanon gasped into the kiss as Miku pushed into him. Oh it felt amazing. He had forgotten how good it felt. "Ah..wow...you're way bigger then I thought. I'm ready..." The teen put his arms on Miku's shoulders as he started kissing his collarbone. Slowly Kanon rolled his hips up into Miku. The way his new lover was kissing his collarbone was...amazing. It felt so good that he couldn't stop himself from moaning.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:12 am

This was what he'd been craving, this kind of closeness with Kanon. Their bodies crashing, moans and body heat mixing, Miku loved it all. He felt more close to his lover and best friend now than ever before. The blonde moaned as he pulled away from his collarbone, moving to kiss his lips and war with his tongue. Everything about his lover was so addicting, especially the way he moaned as his pace quickened. Soon he was giving Kanon almost what he'd asked for; nice, firm, and good pace, but that roughness he'd have to ask for...

"Moan for me... Tell me what you want..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:21 am

"Ah...ha-harder...rougher...more. Miku...Haru more please." The teen moved with his lover rocking his hips to meet Miku's thrusts. His hands were held by the other's against the bed. The heat was building in his body. It wouldn't be much longer now till he came.

"Oh god...Haru...ah...harder...please...oh god! Yes! There..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:40 am

Miku knew he'd found what he'd been looking for when Kanon all but screamed. One of his hands released Kanon's to stroke his lover's length between their bodies, hoping to bring him closer to his release. His own was sure to not be far behind, as Kanon's walls were tightening and his breathing was labored...

"Oh... Mhm Kanon... so-so close..!" He moved to suck his collarbone one more time as he felt his lover clench around him, forcing his own release and loud moan to escape him. It took everything he had not to fall down on top of his lover, but he managed to shakily lay himself on top of, "You are... amazing," he kissed him, "perfect," he kissed him again, "and all I could ever want..." No doubt about it, he was falling even harder for his best friend.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:47 am

"Oh...wow..." Kanon was breathing heavily as he wrapped his arms around Miku. He hadn't felt so fulfilled in so long. It was by far way better then Maya was.

"I...god you are...wow." Smiling softly he kissed Miku and rolled them so he was on top of his boyfriend. Rocking his hips slowly the teen got off of the blonde only to lay down next to him.

"That was amazing...If you could get a bit harder next time I would...oh I would do just about anything you wanted."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:57 am

Miku moaned soft as Kanon moved them and got off him, he pulled him close and kissed him, "I'm glad I have all weekend then to try." He was grinning almost wolfishly as he nuzzled him. Things were perfect now, he could feel their bond mending... They would be just fine.

"Sorry if I got a little crazy with the hickies... You're just so..." Miku couldn't honestly think of a word before he found himself kissing his lover... "... like a drug. I would probably do anything to make you happy..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:10 am

"That's alright. I don't mind the marks...though with the amount I'd venture a guess to say you find me tasty." Kanon held Miku close as they started to drift off. He liked having all weekend. It sucked that they had to move though given how comfy he felt.

"Come on...we need a shower...or a bath cause I don't think I want to stand. Follow me and you may get a treat." Kanon got up and swayed his hips a little to lure Miku into the bathroom.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:19 am

Miku groaned a bit at the idea of having to get up, but this treat Kanon spoke of intrigued him. He sat up just as Kanon stood and started swaying his hips... oh yeah, his lover could easily become his downfall. He was up and following him to the bathroom without further complaint, "Don't have to ask me twice." He grinned as his hands reached to rest on his hips. Though he did allow him to get the bath water running before pulling him into another kiss.

"And yes... I do happen to find you very tasty..." Miku scooped his lover up bridal style and then moved into the rather large tub, sighing softly as the warm, bubbly water surrounded them, "Now about this treat..." He nuzzled the crook of his neck as his hands started massaging his back.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:26 am

Kanon smiled softly as he was picked up and laid down into the water. "Well...it'll be hard if you're in the water and I'm in the water. Especially since I can't breath underwater." The teen moved Miku till he was sitting on the shelf seat in the tub. Kanon moved between his legs slowly and kissed the head of his cock. Smiling impishly he licked the top of his head before starting to take him in his mouth. Moaning softly around his lover's length he took him in to the hilt, deep-throating him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next