Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming back to your roots

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Coming back to your roots - Page 6 Empty Re: Coming back to your roots

Post  Kanon Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:16 pm

"I like that promise and this position but I say we move it to your house...with say, cuddling. With or without clothes, it's your choice. But the sand is getting in my pants. We could go swimming!" Kanon was grinning as he sat up and looked into Miku's eyes. The people around them just didn't matter when he was with Miku. The blonde just made every worry go away, like magic.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:03 am

Miku giggled softly, "Let's go swimming, then go back to my house for a shower and naked cuddling... Sounds like a perfect end to this night to me." He stood with Kanon and raced him to the ocean with him, their laugh mixed in with the other happy kids around them. It was nice not to feel worried about anything not to care or have a worry about what may happen.

What they found at Miku's grandmothers was anything but happy though. His grandmothers voice could be heard along with another woman's... He looked around and spotted his parents car and groaned, "Great... Kanon... You're about to meet my parents. They're... gonna come off as very rude, just try to ignore it. It's what I do." The blonde sighed and grabbed Kanon's hand, he wasn't ashamed of who he was, and he wasn't about to hide it now.

"Who's that? Oh Akiharu, it's about time you got home. We've come down to visit for a week. You father and I got some time off together... Who's this?" His mother arched her perfectly shaped eyebrow at Kanon, assessing him as she waited for Miku's answer.

The teen tightened his grip a bit on Kanon's hand before answering, "Mom, Dad, this is Kanon. My boyfriend." Both parents faces were blank as they stared them down.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:30 am

Kanon was nervous as hell. His mother didn't seem to really like him by the looks she had. When Miku told them who he was, the teen was even more worried.

"H-hi...it's nice to meet you." Miku's grandmother was watching the pair closely. They were so young and so into one another, she wasn't about to let her daughter and son-in-law destroy that.

"Don't be so shy Kanon. You are welcome in my home." Kanon smiled and blushed but nodded. He felt as nervous as he did when he was a kid, meeting Miku for the first time. But this was much more...nerve-wracking.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:33 am

Miku could feel Kanon's nervousness as they stood their, waiting for something to be said. He was glad it was his grandmother though and not his parents. It meant a lot that she accepted him.

"We're gonna be upstairs, need to unwind from tonight--"

"And just what do you mean by that."

"Mayu! It was a beach party all the highschoolers celebrate for the summer. You did too at one time. Go on you two, I'll start dinner soon." Miku nodded and led Kanon away to his room. "I am so sorry... Grandma said she would be out tonight but I guess my parents had other plans. I'm glad she was here though, it could have gotten ugly if they'd started anything..."

He sat on his bed, nuzzling against Kanon when he joined him. The issue with his parents was far from over though, they didn't approve of this and he knew it. "If you want, we can go to your house after dinner?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6