Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming back to your roots

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Coming back to your roots Empty Coming back to your roots

Post  Miku Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:35 am

New town, new year, it was the same story every year with his parents. But at least this year he was going to be with his grandmother again. He remembered being here a few times in his life, but the year he remembered most was his 7th grade year. He wondered if his best friend still lived here?
Or if he'd even remember him...
Well it was a start! Miku smiled hopefully as he finished unpacking his room, racing down to tell his grandma that he was going out for a walk. Fairly vague, but he knew where he was going. He was going to Shinya's house! Probably wouldn't knock, but he didnt see the problem with standing where he hd several times as a kid, waiting to see if the same shy boy would peek out behind the curtain down at him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Coming back to your roots Empty Re: Coming back to your roots

Post  Kanon Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:53 pm

The shy boy Miku knew as a kid wasn't shy anymore. In fact he was the star of the soccer team. It was where he was when Miku showed up on his doorstep. Kanon's teammates wanted a game. It was a nice day, summer vacation was almost over but all in all it was a fun, non-worrisome day. Kanon came home with grass stains on his jersey uniform and a big grin on his face. Looking up he noticed a blonde kid standing on his porch. The kid looked familiar but he couldn't place him.

"Hello. Are you looking for someone?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:58 pm

Miku jumped at the sound of another persons voice and quickly turned, it was guy about his age. He was taller than him and covered with several grass stains, but the guy seemed happy enough about it. This must have been his house, and at the time it didn't connect with him that this may have been Shinya.

"O-oh, I'm sorry. I'm not really--well I am." He looked down at his old worn in converse with a small smile. "There was a kid I used to play all the time that lived here a while back. I guess I was just trying to see if he was still here. It's been over 6 years after all..."

"His name was Shinya?" He looked hopefully at the other teen.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:16 pm

Kanon cocked an eyebrow. "I've lived here my whole life. No one's called me by that name in a long time. Six years? Hmm...six years ago I was in seventh grade...I had no friends then. So shy and scared of the world. It wasn't until that summer that-Akiharu. My first friend. Taught me how to play soccer and brought me out of my shell...you...you're him aren't you? Akiharu Tsukiyama. Wow...you changed." The taller teen was on the porch with Miku and smiling happily. His very first friend. Not in a million years did Kanon think that he would see him again.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:25 pm

Miku smiled brightly as the other started to remember him, but couldn't help but to smile when the other mentioned he'd changed. "Yeah, I guess I have. Stayed short and went blonde. You definitely got taller." The blonde actually had to look up at him a bit, but that was okay. It was nice to know somebody.

"I moved in with my grandma this time, I'm hoping to stay this time though, I'm talking it over with my parents..." Him and his parents rarely got along, they never seemed to approve of anything he did. "Well uhm... I guess I better let you get changed, maybe we could hang out soon? Maybe catch up? Right now you're the only person I know or remember." He crossed his fingers hopefully in his hoodie pocket.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:37 pm

"Really? Does that mean you'll be going to school with me this fall? That would be awesome. Catching up sounds good to me. Do you have to go? Mom made some tea and cookies earlier. If you have time..." Kanon was looking down at Akiharu. Wow...had he gotten that tall?

"Being tall helps on the soccer field. Come on in. It's nice and cool in here."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:46 pm

"I don't have to no, I have nothing but time until school starts." He followed his old friend into his home, seemingly nothing changed about it. Wow... "Oh Kanon? Did you bring a friend... Oh my, is that little Akiharu? My you've grown, you're grandma's been really excited ever since she's found out. Welcome back!" Wow... He knew his grandma was happy but never this happy... he'd have to hug her when he got back. She really did always care a little extra for him.

"Nice to see you again Mrs. Sano." Miku smiled at her and watched as she pulled out the tea and cookies. He remember her doing this a lot for them. "I wont eat him Kanon, now clean up and change! Such a messy boy."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:06 pm

Kanon moved to get a cookie as his mother shooed him up to get changed. He still took a bite before moving up the wood stairs, removing his shirt as he went. Kanon had become very toned and somewhat muscular over the years. Ten minutes and he was down in his normal Putamayo clothes.

"And I'm back. Mom have you been painting again?" His mother had spots of different colors on her shirt.

"Hm? Oh, yeah. I got in a mood to paint. I'll be on the deck if you need me. It's wonderful to see you again Akiharu. Kanon, go easy. You were a very quiet boy last time he was here. Don't overdose him on the new you."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:16 pm

"Wow, speedy." Today was good, Kanon remembered him, his mother even remembered him... it was looking into being a good year. "So, Kanon? Is that what I should call you now?" He cocked his head to the side as he looked up at him, "My friends in the last two towns called me Miku, 'lot easier than Akiharu." He smiled and moved to sit down on the couch.

"You stuck with soccer though? Seems to have done ya a lot of good," Physically especially he thought to himself, "I'd like to try out this year... If you think theres room on the team?" Miku was always known for his soccer skills no matter where he went to school at.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:41 pm

"Yeah...I loved it so much that I went out for the sport. Turns out I was a natural. I definitely think that there is a place for you on the team. Our captain left this past year. Tryouts are in a few weeks I think. We can practice if you want. I miss the times we played in the field by the park." Kanon poured two glasses of tea and set them next to the cookies as he moved to finish the one he had taken a bite of earlier.

"So what have you been up to these past few years?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:59 pm

Miku gladly took the glass from him, sipping it lightly to test it, "That's great. I always did think you were great, and I'd definitely love playing with you again. " Kanon always gave him a challenge, even when he was still new to the game. Not to mention the amount of dirt, grime, and mud they always came home covered head to toe with never ceased to amuse them both.

"The last few years? Well..." Miku grabbed another cookie and his tea before sitting back, "I've moved once every year, first three years I lived in Japan. The next was spent in the states, then London, and finally back to Japan. Annoying my parents every step of the way, so they shipped me here to my grandmother, not that I'm complaining... It's nice to be back."

He leaned back forward to set his glass back down, "How 'bout you? Anything happen since our last play date?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:10 am

"Oh this and that. I came out of my shell, made some friends, found something I really love, even had a few boyfriends and girlfriends. Not at the same time of course. Other then that...not much. Oh, dad was promoted. He made partner at his firm last year. Mom's painting has gotten better. She's even thinking of having a show at the art museum with a sampling of her newer works. All in all things are pretty normal I suppose. I'm still a geek, just in a very well hidden jock skin." Kanon laughed a little and as he took a drink. It felt easy. It was almost as if Miku had never left.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:30 am

Things stayed good for his friend, that was good. Though hearing Kanon had girlfriends and boyfriends stuck out to him, he never said anything about his dating habits to anyone. His parents had made sure to keep him quiet about his liking of men, he figured he'd just keep that up here too.

"So I didn't lose my gaming partner?" He grinned and nudged him a bit, trying to take his mind off the boyfriend bit. It wasn't hard though, Kanon was easily his best friend ever and was quickly filling that spot again. Before they knew it, it was evening and Miku's phone went off, his worried grandma on the other line, "Ah... Sorry Grams... I met back up with Shinya again and lost track of time... Yeah I'll be home later, I can do that too. Okay, love you too... bye nyappy~" Miku hung up and looked back to Kanon.

"I forgot I only told her I was taking a walk, I never actually expected to run into you. She knows now though, maybe you could come spend the night sometime? Grandma's house is still huge."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:27 am

Kanon's grin got even bigger. It had been awhile since he'd done anything but soccer. It would be an amazing year. The two went and played a few games until Miku's phone went off.

"You have to go? I'll come over tomorrow. Maybe you can come stay here too. I've missed you Miku. More then you know. I am me today because of you that summer. I owe you everything. I'll see you tomorrow old friend." Kanon hugged Miku tightly as they got up to say goodbye. Once he was gone Kanon sighed.

"Damn...he got hot."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Miku hugged his friend just as tightly, it was so good to be back with his best friend. He smiled sweetly at him before speaking, "I've missed you too, nobody's friendship ever meant more to me." As they walked to the door, Miku turned to give Kanon another hug and then left. He walked down the road, humming a happy little tune as he made his walk home.

His grandma was sitting on the porch as he walked up, she smiled softly as he sat next to her, "How did I know that you'd probably go seek out your old friend?" Miku could only grin, "Cause you know me all to well~ It's nice already knowing somebody here..."

"I know honey, dinners ready inside, I'm sure you've still got unpacking to do right?" He nodded and went inside, grabbing a bowl of noodles before going and unpacking for the rest of the evening. Before he knew it his room looked like it'd been set up forever and he was passed out on his new bed. His grandmother peeked in on him before going to bed herself, the thought of convincing his parents to just letting him stay here forever in back of her mind.

Morning came and Miku was still sleeping peacefully, his grandmother sat on the porch as Kanon walked up, "Good morning Shinya, Haru is up in his room, you can go on in."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:01 pm

Kanon got up the next morning and quickly got dressed in some clothes to play in. Taking his soccer ball the tall teen made his way down to Miku's house. "Good morning ma'am. Same room as before?" The woman nodded and Kanon went upstairs. Miku was sleeping soundly on his bed. Grinning Kanon jumped onto the bed and sat on Miku.

"Rise and shine sleepy head! If you want on that team you gotta wake up bright and early. Let's go, let's go, let's go!! Hiya~ This is Kanon, you're morning wake up call. Miku...Haru-chii get up."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:09 am

Miku yelped and instinctively grabbed at the weight that was above him. He was still half asleep as he rolled the person above him to the bottom, blinking as he finally realized that Kanon was there. "Ano-- I'm sorry Kanon. Kinda happened a lot in my last relationship... I'm up now though!" Grinning he rolled off his friend and helped him up, "I'll get ready real fast, its supposed to rain later so Grams is expecting us to come home dirty." Miku loved playing in the mud, it'd be extra fun with Kanon there!
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:43 am

Kanon let out a squeak as he was flipped to the bottom. "Really? Sounds like an active relationship. Must have been fun." That would have definitely been a fun relationship to have. Laying down on the bed, Kanon waited patiently while Miku got dressed. It never occurred to him that Miku might want privacy to get dressed. But he didn't move and Miku didn't say anything so it must not have been too bad.

"Ready? Alrighty let's get going~" Kanon linked his arm in Miku's and led him outside. He was going to introduce Miku to his team. Hopefully he'd make captain this year.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:58 am

"Oh it was~" Miku moved to his closet and got dressed in his old soccer teams practice clothes, they were cozy to play in and he was proud of being on that team. They'd won the tournament so why wouldnt he be? "Yep, ready!" They made their way to the old field and Miku met the team... they were nice but he could tell they wanted to test him, especially the tallest guy on the team. He didn't seem to like him much at all with the way he tried to drill him...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:34 am

Maya insisted on drilling Miku really hard. Harder then he had with anyone else. He was noticed real fast Kanon's liking toward the blonde and hated Miku immediately. Kanon was still his as far as he was concerned. He didn't want him looking at anyone else, despite the fact that they had stopped dating a good few months ago. Kanon was starting to get annoyed by it but Miku was doing everything he asked. That only made Maya angrier. The team was fast at accepting him. After all, he was one of the best.

"I told you he was good. He taught me everything I know about soccer. If he wasn't good I would suck." The tall teen put his arm around his best friend and grinned. Today would be a great day.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:01 am

Miku was definitely tired, but he played it off well, "You give me too much credit Non-chan." another one of the guys came uo and pat his shoulder before Maya spoke up, "...I dont want him thinking just cause he's good everywhere else, that he'll be accepted here." Dumbfounded, thats what Miku was... but was quickly replaced with mild anger, "My skills have nothing to do with this. Keep your personal life separate from your game." His stare was hard on Maya.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:06 am

Kanon looked at Miku with slight surprise then at Maya. Maya was being hard on Miku because of him. He figured Maya just didn't want an outsider on the team but it made sense. The taller blonde never got over the breakup. Oi...he better not make this difficult.

"Maya, leave him be, until a new captain is voted on it's a majority vote for the team slots. You're the only one against him. Sorry but he'll be on the team. Deal with it. Besides, I'd like for my first friend and my best friend for last three years to get along. He came before you. Get over it." Kanon wanted to make it perfectly clear to everyone that Miku was there to stay. He wasn't letting anything tear them apart.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:24 am

Maya huffed, turning his back on Kanon and the rest of the team. He didnt like this guy... and he'd find a way to get back at him, on or off the field. Miku frowned at the other but quickly cheered up upon feeling a rain drop, "Rain." He grinned at Kanon and the rest or the team, soon the game was on. At least until the ball was lost and it became nothing but a huge mud wrestling match. Kanon and Miku were seemingly lost in their own game of muddy war, they hardly noticed they were alone now.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:29 am

Kanon grinned right back at Miku. The rain felt nice after the game they had. Without noticing the rest of the team had gone home but he was still playing with Miku...well wrestling him anyway. At least until he had to stop to breath, once again with Miku one top of him.

"You like being on top don't you Miku? Hey...where did everyone go??" Kanon looked around and found no one in the field. The rain was pouring down. If they weren't careful they'd get sick from this...but he didn't mind. It was his best friend. Who cared if he got a bit of a cold?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:51 am

"That I do. It's my favorite." His smile was playful and borderline kinky, he loved feeling so open around him. Though the team leaving did surprise him a little. "Well... perhaps we can head back to my house? We can shower, hangout, and avoid catching cold." The muddy blonde stayed sitting on top of him though, his finger tracing shapes on his friends face, "Though I could do this all day, personally."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next