Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming back to your roots

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Coming back to your roots - Page 2 Empty Re: Coming back to your roots

Post  Kanon Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:56 am

Kanon smiled playfully. "Oh you could, could you? I wouldn't mind if we did either, besides, I like being on bottom. Gives me a feeling of total surrender to another person. You sure you want to go home? We're having so much fun...though a shower does sound nice...or a hot bath. Just lay down in the water and let your body soak in the warmth and relaxation. Mmm...I love hot baths." Kanon's eyes closed at the thought of the bath. Man that did sound good.

"My house is closer if you want to go there instead. Up to you Haru-chi." Kanon wiggled a little to get a bit more comfortable. This was the second time he was beneath his friend...and yet again reminded of how hot he'd become.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:17 am

Miku wiggled his own hips, "If we're sick then how will we entertain each other?" He stood and pulled Kanon up with him, though he quickly moved to jump on his back, "I'm just a little guy, although I'm told I'm cuddly. Shower and some tea and then cuddling and then uhm... whatever you want." Miku blew lightly on his ear, "To your house!"
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:23 am

Oh dear god was he a tease. If Miku didn't know what he was doing then this would end badly. Kanon laughed all the same and marched them to his house. His mother was inside today but still at the door to the back porch. She was curled up in a comforter with a large cup of tea and a book.

"Good lord did you boys just roll around in the mud?" Kanon looked down at them and smiled.

"Uh, yeah actually. We got in a wrestling match. But we came to the closest house to get changed and showered. You don't want us sick. I'll clean up the mess we made coming in so no worries." With Miku still on his back Kanon headed upstairs and into the bathroom.

"Alright. I don't know if my clothes will fit but here are some comfy pajama pants and a T-shirt...I have some boxers if you want them too but I wasn't sure if you'd think it odd wearing someone else's boxers."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:45 am

Miku grinned as Kanon sat him down, "Thank you, I'll go without just this once. i'll help when I'm done?" Miku peeled his shirt off and tossed it into the tub, he'd rinse them off there... Once Kanon left he let out a soft sigh, he found himself hitting on his best friend after not hardly being here a day... this had to be a record. When finished showering he stalked to Kanon's room, pouncing happily into his friends lap. "Aaand clean! Your clothes are trying to fall off me though, its quite interesting."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:51 am

Kanon was happy to be clean. Miku looked adorable in clothes too big for him. Laughing he laid back on the bed. "Well maybe they're anticipating later. I cleaned up the mess while you were getting clean. My said we're having tempura chicken and veggies tonight. She volunteered to call your grandmother if you want to stay. You remember my mom's tempura right? Her's are the best." It felt like Miku had never left. Maybe that was why he was finding it so easy to hit on his friend so fast. He felt a little shameless for it but oh well. If it got what he wanted he didn't mind the means to get it...if this was the means.

"So, what would you like to do?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:08 am

"Hmm..." Miku moved himself to lay above Kanon, crossing his arms above his friends chest and resting his chin there. "I'll stay~ more time with you and your moms awesome cooking! Though mostly you." Cuddling opportunity extreme as far as he was concerned. Flirting was okay, so long as Maya didnt kill him or give Kanon a hard time... "What do YOU wanna do Non-chan?" He rolled to his friends side and snuggled up to him, leaching his friends warmth.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:17 am

Kanon moved one of his legs between Miku's as he grabbed one of the large throw blankets that was in his room and covered them up. "I'm good with this. You're soft...makes for a great cuddle buddy." Kanon nuzzled into his friend's soft hair. It was...so wonderful.

"You are way better to cuddle then my last boyfriend...n-not that I think we're like that. I was just saying...I didn't mean it like that. I-if it ever became that I wouldn't mind but I-I wasn't-...You're a better cuddler then anyone else I've cuddled." Smooth Kanon...real smooth.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:32 am

A soft blush crept across Miku's cheeks as Kanon continued to speak. Surprisingly it wasnt awkward though, it was just one of those laugh it off and cuddle against him moments. "Same... I like to cuddle you, you're warm." He hoped Kanon wouldn't feel embarrassed now, "This is good... I'm glad I found you again..." It dawned on him just how much he'd missed his friend, it made him hold onto him just a bit tighter.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:04 pm

"I really missed you too. It's been too long. I'm glad to have you back." Kanon nuzzled into Miku's hair as they got comfy. It was a good 45 minutes of cuddling before dinner was done. The pair separated and went down to dinner. Kanon's mom also made dumplings.

"Eat up boys. You staying the night Miku?" She needed to know so she could call Miku's grandmother to let her know.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:09 pm

Dinner went smoothly, Miku had decided to go ahead and stay the night but thought about going home to get some clothes to change into. Kanon's were comfy but he slightly feared waking up naked and with a problem. "I should probably run home for some clothes, no telling what we may do tomorrow." They were lounging in the living room now, though the rain hadn't let up quite yet if he did go. "Oh, I wouldnt suggest that right now hun, this rain is supposed to do nothing but get worse."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:13 pm

"I have some clothes that will fit you for tomorrow...or we could just wash yours tonight. Besides, my clothes look comfy on you. It'll be alright." Kanon smiled as he turned on his game console.

"Play a few rounds?" The dark haired teen offered Miku a controller. He was happy to have someone to play his games with. Most of the other team sucked at the games he played.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:31 pm

Miku nodded and took the controller, "You're on~" They played for hours, Kanon's parents had even went to bed. Around 2 in the morning Miku flopped over Kanon's lap as they played, his reasons? "I'm distracting you~ oh oh look look! Ha! Finally, I didnt think i'd ever beat you at this game, you're damn better than anyone I've played." Miku reached up to mess Kanon's hair up, tugging gently at the longer bits as he pulled away.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:37 pm

Kanon laughed as Miku cheered. "Well I'm glad to be a challenge." He grabbed his friend and brought them crashing down to the floor. Oh this was good. He pinned Miku to the ground and moved very close to his face.

"Hm, looks like I'm finally on top." Grinning impishly the teen moved even closer to him, bringing his body to where it was almost touching Miku's.

"What you gonna do about it?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:57 pm

Miku gasped softly when Kanon suddenly pinned him to the floor. their bodies were lined up and almost touching... Kanon was asking him what he'd do now, but he honestly didnt know. Before if this were his boyfriend he'd kiss him and see where it went from there but this was Kanon. His best friend, and there was already going to be issues should he act further on liking him... damn Maya. He went a more innocent route, leaning his head up he kissed the end of his friends nose, using the element of surprise.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:03 pm

Miku...kissed his nose? oh...alright. He thought maybe Miku liked like he did but he was wrong. He still smiled and rubbed his nose against Miku's. "I wonder if you're still ticklish." Kanon moved his hands away from Miku's and started tickling him, moving away from him as he did too.

"You are!" A fit of laughter was just what he needed to lighten the mood.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:25 pm

"Ah! No. No no no no!" Miku had a hard time laughing through his laughing. He struggled to get away but it only seemed to bring him closer to the other. Soon enough he was in Kanon's lap with his legs around his hips, clinging close to him while hiding his laughing into his shoulder. He noticed Kanons hands were now up his shirt, he had really smooth hands... "Revenge!" Miku's hands also joined in the tickling war, doing his best to try and overcome his taller and slightly stronger friend.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:35 pm

In the end he still wound up tangled up with Miku. He was going to give up and just kiss him till he remembered earlier. Miku certainly would've kissed him earlier if he liked him that way. Surely. Kanon was putting out all the signals, it was obvious that he wanted Miku. Oh well...it was a blur after that. The days flew by and then school started. Miku made the soccer team, naturally. But today was the votes for captain...and Miku won. Miku made captain...and he didn't. Kanon still smiled and hugged him.

"Congratulations, captain." What was worse was Maya was actually starting to like Miku and putting moves on him. Somehow that blur turned from unbelievable happiness to near drowning in unfairness.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:39 pm

Their summer flew by, he'd made the team and even made captain. Though in his mind he thought Kanon deserved it far more than he did. And when Kanon congratulated and hugged him back, though it was definitely more than friendly. There were several times he thought for sure that Kanon was hitting on him but then... he wasn't. It was so odd for him, usually everyone who wanted him was straightforward...

Like, unfortunately, Maya.

That arrogant bastard had done a complete 180 on him, he'd gone from hating him to becoming absolutely infatuated with him. And he made sure Miku knew about it too, luckily he'd been able avoid it for the most part. The night after homecoming, he didn't find himself so lucky. He was late with getting to the locker rooms to change, he'd made plans with Kanon but sadly had no idea where Kanon was...

'Getting changed in the locker room now. Meet me~? <3' He closed his phone just as it sent and moved to his locker. His shirt was off when someone walked up behind him, "Good game Miku-san. You did great."

"Thanks, you too--" "How about a date?"
"No." Miku closed his locker and shoved everything in his bag, wanting nothing more to do with where this conversation was going.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:13 am

"I won't take no for an answer." Maya was moving toward Miku, blocking his way. He wasn't going to let Miku get away. One way or another he'd have him.

"Kanon doesn't want you...I do. He's avoiding you. Doesn't like that you took captain and his spot on the team. Didn't know he used to be the starting forward did you? You took everything from him. Why would he want you after that?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:33 am

Uh oh. At first he thought this was going to be a fight and fly situation, but the info on Kanon was more than mind numbingly distracting. Kanon... had been acting distant lately... No, this had to be a lie. Kanon said Maya was twisted and possessive, "You're wrong, that's not the kind of person Kanon is."

"Explain the distance and excuses, and why he's not here now with you?"

"We're going out later."

"Wrong again. You're not going anywhere until I get what I want from you." He barely had to make an effort to grab and pin Miku, he was taller and had many advantages of him. Miku still struggled, his hand fumbling over his locker knob until he could fling it open to hit Maya in he head, "Get the hell off of me." It only seemed to escalate the situation worse.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:55 am

It took a few minutes but Kanon came into the locker room. "Miku?...whoa. Uh, am I interrupting something?" Maya moved closer to Miku.

"Yes you are. Now if you don't mind, me and my new boyfriend were about to have some fun. Would you mind leaving us alone for awhile. Ignore if you hear anything, after all, you know better then anyone how loud I can make some guys get. You were quite the screamer Kanon...I bet Miku will be too. Now please leave."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:07 am

Kanon! Oh thank god Kanon! And then Maya had to open his mouth... Miku was speechless through the entire thing, how could he-- No! "Kan--mph." Maya put a hand over his mouth, "Come on now Miku... no need to make this more awkward--Ow! You bastard!!" Miku had bit down on his pinky.

"Kanon!" He'd watched the other walk around the corn but knew he could still hear, "Kanon--please! Help!" Maya again put a hand over Miku's mouth, muffing his cries.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:35 am

Kanon narrowed his eyes at Maya. "Maya. Let him go...or I'll make a screamer out of you." Maya knew Kanon could fight. That wasn't a fight he wanted to have either.

"He doesn't want you either Kanon, otherwise he would've made a move already. Even I was picking up on those signals you were sending. He's a tease. He won't do anything, just drag you along until you're so broken there's nothing left." Kanon moved forward and side kicked Maya away from Miku.

"He's still my friend. Leave him alone Maya or I swear you will regret ever meeting him, or me." The teen grabbed Miku's hand and led him out of the locker room. He didn't stop until they were back to his own house.

"Don't let Maya catch you alone again...he's dangerous, especially when he wants something from you."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:49 am

Miku could only watch, taking hold of Kanon's warm hand in his as he was pulled away. He'd barely managed to grab his bag before the other had him stumbling to catch up. He never complained though, not once, Kanon had saved him... because they were friends...

"Don't let Maya catch you alone again...he's dangerous, especially when he wants something from you."

A warning, coming from a friend... Miku dropped his bag and hugged Kanon tightly, clinging to him like he was the last and only person he wanted to be near, "Have you... been avoiding me because of soccer... or because of Maya... I need to know." His forehead rested on Kanon's chest, listening to his quickened heartbeat, waiting for the answer.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:59 am

Kanon sighed and looked down at Miku's fluffy blonde locks. "A little of both. I-I was upset that you got captain. I wanted it so bad...and then they gave you starting forward too. I...I felt shoved aside by the team. I mean goalie? Come on, I can do so much more. Then when you never-...and Maya started in on you. He's charming, and good looking and really sweet when he wants to be. You picked up on him so fast that...I didn't want to be in the way." The dark haired teen moved back from Miku, hiding his pain.

"I gotta go. Mom needs me to go with her to the store. If you still want to do movie night I'll be here. You pick the movie and we'll go out for pizza afterward like we planned. I'll, uh, see you later Haru-chan." Kanon went inside leaving Miku on the steps. It was so hard to be around him now. Why couldn't it have stayed lighthearted and innocent? Why did he have to develop a crush on his very first friend?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next