Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming back to your roots

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Coming back to your roots - Page 5 Empty Re: Coming back to your roots

Post  Miku Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:36 am

Miku shuttered noticeably when Kanon licked the tip of his cock. He was still very sensitive to every and all touches after just having Kanon, and his lover was obviously very aware of this...

His head fell back as Kanon worked him, everything he did brought him closer and closer to the edge. To the point where it was hard for Miku not to pull him into his lap and... oh hell... "Kan-mmm... I-I'm--" He could feel himself cumming again, and wanted to give Kanon some kind of warning so he wouldn't gag him...
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:41 am

Kanon didn't need a warning though, he simply took it in stride. Moaning softly as he felt Miku tense, massaging his balls as he did. Pushing his thumb on the spot between them he started to swallow what his lover gave him. When he was sure that Miku was satisfied Kanon moved up into his lap. The water was still nice and warm.

"How was that for a treat?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:54 am

Miku kissed him softly, tasting a hint of himself, "I loved it... it just made me crave you even more so..." He smiled and kissed him again, switching Kanon spots effortlessly though, "I see it left you with a problem too though, and I never got to fully enjoy you yet." Without another word, Miku took all of him in, moaning around him and sucking just like he had before. Last time Kanon had pulled him away, this time he would taste him though.

The blonde fondled his balls as he deep throated him, working him until he got was rewarded with his semi-sweet essence... When finished he pulled Kanon into the water to lay above him, his arms wrapped around him and held him close, "This... was a good treat. Thank you Shinya..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:00 am

Kanon was beside himself with pleasure as Miku expertly took him. It was beyond anything he'd felt before. No one had given him a blow job like that. "Oh wow...you are definitely the best lover I've ever had. And I get two more full days of you." Nuzzling his lover happily Kanon started to suck on Miku's neck, intent on leaving a mark. When he felt Miku start to purr a little he moved to his adam's apple. It felt weird but oddly nice.

"You are so tasty..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:09 am

Miku couldn't help but to laugh a little, nipping his ear softly, "Mine..." This was perfect, nothing seemed like it could ever be wrong with them.

"Hmmm... those shall be the best two whole days ever." And they were, they spent the whole weekend together. There was a lot of sex but there were plenty of times they just cuddled of hung out. And by the time Kanon's parents came home, both teens could proudly admit that neither parent could really tell too much that they'd done anything throughout the entire house. Though Miku had a sneaking suspicion that Kanon's mom knew... she was crafty like that, but it wasn't bad either.

Come Monday, the school seemed to pause when they both walked into the cafeteria holding hands and just not caring about the rest of the world. Maya and Toshiya seemed to be most upset about the new development...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:33 am

Kanon grinned at all the looks they were getting. "Well, we seem to be causing quite a stir." Giggling as they sat down he moved to wrap his arm around Miku and kiss him on the cheek.

"I think everyone knows now...maybe Maya will leave you alone and Toshiya will get the hint I didn't connect with him on our date. I much preferred our connecting all weekend to that."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:40 am

"Maya had better catch the hint fast, I'd like to not go through another repeat of a few months ago..." The blonde looked annoyed until Kanon cuddled and kissed him. It amused him how Kanon played seme out in public, but behind closed doors he was quite the uke. So long as he had his boyfriend though, he could care less who thought what or who did what.

"I must say I do feel a bit bad for Toshiya... but it can't be helped. Maybe I could shoo Maya in that direction..." Miku couldn't wait until soccer was over and done with... Then he'd never technically have to deal with Maya again.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:50 am

"Why not put Kaoru in his direction? Toshiya would make a cute couple with him. Besides, Kaoru broke up with hide awhile back and I wouldn't wish Maya on anyone. Not after having dated him. He's too controlling. He's end up smothering Toshiya and I like Toshiya. He's a happy go lucky guy and nice. Maya would change that. I'd rather set him up with Aiji. Let him take Maya down a few notches." Kanon munched on a couple fries as they sat around and chatted with the team. Most of whom made some comment about them getting together. Mostly it consisted of something along the lines of 'Finally you two got together.'
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:19 am

Miku blushed softly at a lot of the comments, he never knew that the team was so in tune with them... Kinda made him feel a little bad for not trying sooner really...

"So who cracked first?

"It was... kind of an equal crack I guess. We're both stubborn-" "Yeah, tell us about it. You two are scary enough on the field, I can only imagine as a couple!" The guy who commented got up and ran as Miku jumped to chase after him while the rest of the team turned to cheer them on. Maya decided to slide up to Kanon while Miku was away, "You seem chipper, finally got a piece of him did ya?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:50 am

"Though it was definitely fun when we finally cracked. A great weekend." Miku jumped up to chase one of the teammates and somehow Maya got next to him.

"Maya. Go. Away."

"You enjoyed it didn't you? Figured. He's good. His blowjobs are fantastic aren't they? And the way he begs for more...oh but you probably didn't take him did you? Too bad. He's a great uke. He's not as much of a screamer as you but he's good. All the nibbles he does and his drive! He almost had me tired out. You were a better fuck but he was up there. I'm done with him now so I guess he picked you up to see how were. I told him you were good but he had to see for himself." Kanon rolled his eyes. He wasn't about to buy into that crap Maya was trying to feed him.

"Have you tried his neck? Gets him all sorts of aroused...oh and that mole on his lower back. That spot is pretty sensitive too. But I guess you knew that too. Well I better get some food, besides I don't think you want an awkward moment with your new guy." Kanon looked confused as Miku came back over. Miku's neck was sensitive...and he did have that mole on his back...and it was sensitive...Miku couldn't have. No...no. He couldn't let Maya suck him in.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:10 am

Maya smirked as he left, it wasn't hard digging up old info on Miku's past flames, the idiot remained friends with most of them. Kanon didn't need to know that though, and the more damage he caused the better... Miku would pay for denying him and stealing Kanon...

So when Miku came back over and noticed Kanon's facial expression, his smile kind of fell... He was pretty sure when he'd left his lover was all smiles. Huh... He jumped onto the table and sat behind him, wrapping his arms around his shoulders, "Gears are grinding pretty hard in that head of yours, you okay?" Miku rested his head on his boyfriends shoulder and glanced over at him, completely oblivious of the conversation Kanon had just had with Maya.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:31 am

Kanon frowned a little and sighed. "Haru...you never undressed in front of the guys in gym...how did Maya know about your mole?" The question was more to himself then to Miku. He didn't want Maya getting to him but it was hard with all the information he had.

"And how would he know it was sensitive unless he'd touched there...or you're neck. There's no way he could know that without having...or how you like to nibble. He couldn't know that. Not unless he'd slept with you...but...he couldn't have...tell me you didn't sleep with him. But he wouldn't know all that otherwise..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:44 am

"Wha--" That had certainly caught him off guard.

"Shinya..." Miku moved from behind him, to right next to him, "I would never sleep with him. Even if I didn't know you I would have never touched him with a ten foot pole!" The teen grabbed his boyfriend's hand and looked him in the eyes, "I swear, I've never had anything to do with him Kanon... Please, you have to trust me."

Maya... Maya was going to be a thorn in his side now. o=One that was going to be snooping around and filling Kanon's head with doubt until he snapped.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:54 am

"I-I know...I just...how did he know? Sorry...I shouldn't let him get to me." Kanon leaned on Miku. He nuzzled him softly as he kissed Miku's neck.

"I don't believe him. Maya lies. He always has...I'm going to find out how he knew all that about you though. You still coming over tonight though?" He really didn't like Maya knowing all that about Miku. That wasn't good.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:14 pm

Miku sighed and leaned into his kiss, smiling softly at him when he pulled away, "I don't know how he know... but it's not from experience, I promise." The blonde cuddled onto his side and let Kanon hold him, hoping that his being close would make him feel better.

"Oh, and yes, I'm still coming over tonight." He kissed his cheek as the bell rang, they didn't share their next class, but the next few classes afterward they did. And Maya was still hot on Kanon's tail about dropping hints about Miku. Little tidbits he knew would just drive Kanon up the wall, most of the time he wasn't even talking to Kanon but loud enough to other people so Kanon would hear. He did this almost everyday for a week, gossiping with Aiji about Miku...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:36 pm

Kanon hated this. It wasn't right. He was about go nuts. Finally in the middle of practice he snapped and and threw the ball at Maya, hitting him in the back of the head. "Will you shut up! He doesn't want you! He's never wanted you! And if you say one more thing about him I'm going to kick your ass! Got it!? He's mine and you can't have him or make me not want him by spreading all your lies. Miku is my best friend and my boyfriend Maya. Get over it." Kanon stormed away from the field leaving everyone speachless. He'd never spoken out against anyone and after everything it was a wonder he hadn't done so sooner.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:30 pm

Miku heard the sound of the ball thwacking against someone's head, then heard Maya's cursing, then Kanon yelling. It was a little less shocking to him because he'd already felt Kanon's wrath before when he'd tried to give up soccer, but this he knew was big for Kanon to get this mad. He needed to find out how Maya was getting this information... His only guess was one of his ex's but they wouldn't mean any ill harm by it, Maya probably lied like usual...Now wasn't the time though, he needed to follow after his boyfriend and make sure he was okay first.

"Kanon! Hey!" Miku ran after him off the field, they were nearly off of school grounds before Miku could grab his hand and stop him, "Shinya... come on, stop. Nobody but me followed you." The teen tugged on his arm and made him face him, then pulled him down into a kiss, "I am yours, and I think Maya is talking to one of my ex's... I'll get it stopped though, I promise. Come on, let's go get our stuff and go out somewhere. You can stay the night at my house~" Miku hoped to cheer his lover up a bit, he hated seeing him like this...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:47 pm

Kanon didn't want to stop walking, he was starting to cry from his anger. "It's not fair. He's starting to make people think you're a whore or something...people keep coming up to me and asking me if I've been tested or why I'm with a guy who doesn't stay faithful and sleeps around so much. It's the lowlifes at the school but still. I don't like what he's doing to your rep. It's just not fair." He allowed Miku to take him back and to get his things. He didn't want to see Maya anymore. It wouldn't bother him one bit if he just...disappeared.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:18 am

Miku scoffed, "Those are all people that hang out with Maya. If others wanna think that then let them, everyone who knows me knows that you're the only person I'm with and care about. You remember all the 'finallys' we got? They know... and you know." Thy got their things quietly and made it out without anyone bothering them, which was good considering Kanon's mood.

"So what'll it be tonight? We could go somewhere small to lessen our chance of bumping into people we know, then go home and just spend the evening together. How's that sound?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:23 am

Kanon was still upset with how people were talking about Miku. It grated at his nerves more then anything else. He was such a 'go with the flow' kind of guy. Having something bother him like this wasn't normal. "I want to go to the beach...there's a bonfire going on tonight, remember? The summer festival is going on this weekend and they're shooting off the fireworks tonight. Maybe that'll cheer up my mood. That and seeing you dance." The taller teen offered a small smile. He just needed to cool down. The beach did sound like fun though.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:48 am

He knew Kanon was still upset, but hopefully the beach would cheer him up, "Sounds great, any day I get to see you without a shirt is a good one." Miku smiled and kissed him, "I'm making it my job to cheer you up, even if it involves drastic measures."

They went home and changed, then drove down to the beach. For the most part everyone seemed happy and content, nobody cared about a stupid rumor and Maya was to busy making out with Aiji to notice Kanon. Perhaps Aiji was tired of hearing Maya talk about his ex... he could only hope.

"Come on Kanon, dance with me!" Miku pulled him up from his spot on the sand and flush against him, his hips swayed with the music as he tried to entice Kanon to dance more.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:52 am

Kanon grinned. "It's that everyday though?" The beach was nice and nobody mentioned the rumor or Kanon's outburst. Maya was there but Aiji was keeping him busy, thankfully. Miku was trying to get him to dance and Kanon didn't usually dance but Miku's body against his own got him to move. The fire was warm and the stars were bright. It was a full moon and somehow it all just seemed perfect. Smiling softly Kanon kissed Miku in the middle of their dance. The fireworks were going now but he didn't care. This was cheering him up. How did his boyfriend make everything so easy?

"I love you...you know that?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:06 am

Everything was going so well, it was just them in their own little world. And that kiss! Wow... it was almost as good as their first... "I love you...you know that?"

Miku smiled, "I do now... I love you too." The blonde kissed him again, breaking away just as the fireworks finale went off, "Can't miss this one right?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:27 am

Kanon smiled and nodded. "Never...way more important then a first I love you." Laughing a little Kanon wrapped his arms around Miku and watched the sky light up with the different colors. A real crummy day...but a great ending.

"How is it that you always know what to do to make me feel better?" The teen rested his head on the blonde's shoulder as he stood behind him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:58 pm

Miku leaned back against Kanon, smiling softly at his comment, "Because I'm your lover, I get you just as much as you get me and-" Miku turned and pushed his boyfriend down to the ground and hovered above him, "I hope to be here a very long time, making you, us, happy."

He knew though that if he wanted to keep that promise he was going to have to fight with his parents a lot to stay here.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next