Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Roots

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Magical Roots Empty Magical Roots

Post  Hizumi Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:40 pm

Laughter...Happiness...Two children running around a campfire in the woods. The full moon was out and the stars were lite up as if brightening at the innocence.

"Come on Sakito! You're the vampire! You're supposed to catch me!" Wolves and Vampires. A fun child's game that the dark haired boy had known for years. The vampire, was faster and the predator while the wolf, was slower and the prey. His best friend and next door neighbor was chasing after him, blond hair getting caught in the wind. Sakito was definitely paler then he was. The game itself seemed to come out into them. Sakito had always been paler then him and usually faster. But the darker boy had an edge. He was barefoot. For some reason, he always ran faster when he was barefoot.

"Sakito! Hizumi! Don't go too far!" His mother was calling after them. They're laughter only increased when Sakito finally caught Hizumi and tackled him to the ground.

"Ha! Got you! Vampire kills wolf!" The taller child started to tickle his friend as they rolled on the ground.

"No~ Ah Saki stop! Ah~ I give! I give!" After awhile the pair finally made it back to camp to find their families were making smores. Both had several before feeling full. Hizumi laid down on his sleeping bag and looked up at the stars.

"Best solstice ever. Good night Saki."

~10 years later~

"Home for the summer. Finally." 16 year old Hizumi stepped out of the car and looked up at his house, then at his neighbors. It sucked going to a private school he couldn't tell his best friend, and secret crush, about. At least he could talk about his friends there and some of their adventures. Now all Hizumi had to worry about was Sakito's new person he was dating. Who knew what they'd be like?

"Hope she's not a bitch." At least...the dark haired witch thought it was a girl, after all, he'd know if his best friend was gay...right?
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Magical Roots Empty Re: Magical Roots

Post  Sakito Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:16 pm

Sakito considered Hizumi his best friend. Definitely. They grew up with each other and told each other practically everything, though he was sure they both had their secrets. He was angry at first, when Hizumi went to a private school and he only got to see him on holidays. He was over it, now, of course. It was impossible to deny how excited he was every time he heard Hizumi was coming home.

Finally, summer was here and Hizumi would be home for a few months. Sakito had to explain to his boyfriend that he would be wanting to spend as much time with his friend as possible, considering how little he saw him. The boyfriend was not pleased. He was more of the possessive type and there was always a strange glimmer in Sakito's eyes when he spoke of his dark haired best friend.

Over the past year, Sakito dyed his hair a dark shade of red and brown and started wearing clothes that accentuated his figure. He even took to wearing a little makeup, on occasion. Hizumi would be home tomorrow and Sakito couldn't be more excited. His boyfriend didn't like it and tightened his arms around him, not ready to share Sakito with anyone. Though Sakito liked the comfort of his boyfriend's arms, he sometimes felt overwhelmed. It was a nice day and he didn't want to be inside anymore. Every time they would hang out in Sakito's room, it always led to sex and he was growing tired of being there just for that reason. So, he took his boyfriend outside to lay in the grass. Sakito was wearing skinny jeans and black boots but had on a loose tanktop. He laid a blanket on the grass and laid back on it, wishing his friend was there already.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:46 pm

Hizumi was up in his room getting changed into a nice pair of black rocker jeans with chains and holes in them. They fit to him but were also a bit baggy in the leg area. He loved them and wore them with a formfitting shirt for his favorite band...not that anyone knew who they were that wasn't part of the wizarding world. Well...Sakito did. Hizumi had let him listen to them last summer. Despairs Ray was a fantastic band.

The teen sighed and looked into his friend's room, which was right across from his own, but Saki wasn't there. He did however notice a red head in the backyard...

"Huh...what are they-ah!" The teen forgot his window sill was broken from the time they were ten and trying to sneak back into his room from Sakito's after being grounded for breaking curfew. Hizumi's weight went all on the window sill and it broke, causing him to fall and break his arm. It never did get fixed. Luckily there was a large bush under his window that he'd fell out on, not breaking any bones this time.

"Ow...damn window. I always forget that thing is broken." The dark haired witch rubbed his head, messing up his already messed up fluffy hair.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:52 pm

Sakito missed his best friend terribly. His boyfriend was trying to get a little frisky in the backyard and Sakito had to push him off. He sat up and his sight went right to Hizumi's window. He saw something fall into the bushes and his heart skipped a beat. "Hizu!" He got up and ran over. Sure enough, there he was, laying in the bushes. Sakito looked up at the window and then back down to his friend, reaching out to him. "Are you hurt? Oh my god, don't move. I'll go call 911!" He said, pulling out his cellphone. His hands were shaky though. That damn window. This wasn't the first time Hizumi fell out of it and the first time, he'd broken his arm. Great way to start off the summer, he thought. He was happy to see his friend but he was scared for him. What if he broke his neck?
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:59 pm

Hizumi stood up and brushed himself off. "Na, I'm fine you don't need to go calling 911-Saki? Sakito!? Whoa what happened to your hair! And your wardrobe!? Did you raid my room or something? Not that you don't look great you just...last time I saw you, you were wearing blue jeans and a Tshirt. Man, my bf found style!" Hizumi was grinning as he pulled Sakito close and gave him long hug.

"I've missed you...you grew too. I'm never gonna get taller then you. I fail. Epically now that I fell out that window again. I can never remember it's not for leaning. So how have you been? Whose the new friend?" Hizumi was pointing toward the guy who had come to stand extremely close to Sakito and him. How did Sakito find this guy?

"Ever hear of personal space dude? It's all the rage now."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:07 pm

Hizumi got up and hugged onto Sakito, knocking the breath out of him. He hugged him back of course, talking just as much as he was and their words running over each other. Somehow, they always managed to understand each other, though.

"Hizumi, you gave me a heart attack! Why were you leaning out of the window like that when you know what happened last time. And what the hell are you doing back here so early? You weren't supposed to be here until tomorrow! You like my clothes? Thank you. Yeah, I figured it was better to not look like a super nerd. I even got contacts." He beamed, blushing just a little. He laughed and patted the top of his head. "You'll always be shorter."

He took a step back to just take in the mess of his best friend and his boyfriend was right behind him, slipping an arm around his waist protectively. "Oh, Hizu...this is Uruha. He's my...my boyfriend." He smiled at his lover and looked back at Hizumi, hoping the brunette wouldn't hate him for being gay. He'd never said anything to make Hizumi wonder. In fact, Sakito had worked hard at making sure his best friend didn't know. He had a bit of a crush on him, always had, and was scared that if Hizumi found out he was gay, that he would laugh at him and never speak to him again.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:15 pm

Boyfriend? Boyfriend!? Why the hell wasn't this mentioned earlier!!!!? Hizumi had a look of shock on his face.

"See now this is the kind of life altering thing you should mention to your best friend. Congratulations Uruha. You got a great catch. Even if I was the only one to see for the longest time since Sakito wanted to live geek world. But geeks are cute and I'd known him since before the world made that distinction. Too bad I didn't know. Toshiya wanted to come over this summer but I didn't want him creeping you out with hitting on you all the time...Toshi loves anything that moves pretty much and he would've adored you. Can I ask how long I was in the dark?" Hizumi had started to walk backwards toward the front lawn. His mother caught him at the porch though.

"Hizumi if you walk all over my hydrangeas I'll kill you. Watch where you're going. Sakito can't stop you're clutziness all the time. Hello dear. Sorry we didn't give you any warning he was coming home. We would have had he given us any." The older woman smiled at them from her porch swing. She had keen eyes for a woman reading a book. The iced tea next to her barely looked touched too. Must be a good one.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:29 pm

The look on Hizumi's face made Sakito feel ashamed. Why didn't he just tell him? He bit his lip and looked down at the ground as Uruha seemed mostly polite. He felt so bad for not telling Hizumi earlier. "Not too long. I mean, Uruha is my first boyfriend." He said, looking up at the blond who managed to make him smile even then. Sakito looked over to see Hizumi backing up and he frowned. The brunette was uncomfortable and looking for a way out. Sakito knew that much about him. He took a step forward to stop him when he heard the voice of Hizumi's mother. He smiled and waved at her. She was a second mother to him and there were plenty of times, even if Hizumi wasn't home, where Sakito would run away to their place, complain about his own family and end up crashing in Hizumi's bed. Oddly, he got the bed sleep when he was there.

"Hizu...maybe later, we go out for ice cream? Just me and you?" He wanted so badly to talk to him and he knew there would be a fight with Uruha for it but he needed to get his best friend alone and hear what he really wanted to say. Uruha reached out and grabbed his arm, wanting to have his attention back.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:37 pm

"How about dinner and a movie. We always had movie night the first night I'm back. Then maybe we can go-"

"Hizumi!" His mother called but her son tripped over the garden hose. He caught himself though, luckily.

"I'm good. Makes you wonder how I ever survived all our adventures huh?" The witch grinned as he hopped onto the porch and reached over the railing to snag his mother's tea.

"I'm not as clumsy as it seems Uruha. Promise." He was really trying to be nice to the guy but something about him just seemed...off.

"So how'd you two meet anyway. I've been at school all year. Fill me in."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:53 pm

Sakito kept taking steps forward, worried that Hizumi would trip again.

"Sure!" He laughed, smiling at him. "I could never miss movie night!"

Hisumi tripped and Sakito reached out, pouting that his friend made him worry so much. Uruha was right behind him, pulling him into his arms again. Hizumi and his mother didn't seem like the judgmental type, so Sakito didn't have a problem with seeing the two of them together.

"Oh, well, Uruha..." He giggled a little and looked up at the blond, who smiled fondly at him. Their relationship was more than just Uruha being possessive, it seemed. "He joined the otaku club just to get to know me. He asked me out and I just...couldn't resist. I started wearing what I thought would be attractive and sure enough, I won. It's been about two months now."

Uruha nodded in agreement. They had their fights and their ups and downs, but they did care about each other. Even though Uruha was pretty much against his otaku tendencies and tried to turn Sakito into what he wanted, Sakito did care for him. He didn't know if it was love, though. Uruha had taken his virginity and Sakito kept telling himself he loved Uruha but he didn't really know for sure. You're supposed to love the person who you have sex with, aren't you? If he didn't love him, than that just made him a slut and Sakito knew he was NOT a slut. There was still something in the back of his mind that kept him from actually loving Uruha. He just didn't know that it was because he was already in love. With Hizumi.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:06 am

"Aww, well I'm glad my best friend found a guy that's caring. Now if only I could find one of those we'd be set!" Hizumi set down his mother's drink and hopped over the railing, watching while Sakito and Uruha followed up the steps. It didn't escape his attention that Saki's new beau kept pulling him back. Did he think he'd steal him away or something?

"What all's playing at the movies anyway? Oh...and is Joe's Diner still open? I've missed his burgers. No one makes them like Joe. If not then we could always go out to Alessandro's. Great food...bit upscale but I don't mind. What sounds good to you? Oh! Have you read that manga Fruits Basket? I finally started reading it. It's pretty good. Less complicated then Vampire Knight for sure. Tohru reminds a bit of Nana Hachi from NANA. Sorry Uruha...I tend to talk fast...you get used to it after awhile. Take a seat. You guys want anything to drink?" Hizumi moved into the kitchen, opening the fridge and peering in.

"We've got soda, orange juice, tea, my mom's health shake things...bottled water...my dad's sobes...hey~ she bought Jones sodas!" The dark haired teen grabbed a jones and set it on the counter before looking up at the pair in the living room.

"Well?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:19 am

Sakito was in a small bit of shock when he heard Hizumi say he needed to find a guy. His breath caught in his throat and he almost wanted to scream. He could have been that guy years ago. He tried not to pout or look upset as he followed Hizumi into the house. Uruha tried holding him back but Sakito gave him a pleading look and he followed after him.

"I don't know, Hizu. I'd need to look it up. I'm sure we can find a scary movie. There's always something like that playing. Oh, Joe's daughter got engaged! It's so cute. He's been running around the place randomly giving people free meals just out of being too happy. She's so cute with her fiance, too. I bet they'll have a million kids and they'll all end up working in the restaurant." Sakito just followed along with Hizumi's ramblings. He was used to it. Uruha could only stand back and watch with wide eyes, barely able to understand anything the two said. "No, but I finished D.Grey-Man and I reread Death Note. I just started this one called Count Cain and there was this smaller set called Boy Princess that made me laugh my ass off. I'll lend you mine so you can read them."

He plopped down on the couch but Hizumi went into the kitchen. "I want sodaaaaa." He whined, much like he did when he was a kid. He smiled and looked at Uruha, who shrugged. "Uru wants one, too." he leaned over and gave his boyfriend a quick kiss, as if apologizing for ignoring him.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:43 am

Hizumi grabbed two sodas and came back in, sitting down next to Sakito. "Joe's it is then~ I wonder if Millie found a good guy. It would be fun to see little kids all around Joe's. Do you know when the wedding is?" Hizumi propped up his feet and grabbed a remote, turning on the tv to adult swim.

"Inuyasha? They still play that? Ooo...family guy's on later. Don't ask. Micheal has a great love of Family Guy and got the rest of us to watch it with him. It's grown on me." The witch was paying close attention to how Uruha was acting. Every time Hizu got close to Sakito, he'd pull him closer to him. Like he was saying 'this is mine. back the fuck off.' Hizumi was really starting to not like the guy...no matter how happy he made Sakito.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:08 pm

"He's really sweet to her. They're a good match." He smiled and accepted the soda with thanks. He opened the can and took a sip. They watched cartoons for a while, Sakito filling Hizumi in on all that he missed while at school. Uruha was growing more and more irritated, hating how, even though Sakito was holding his hand, he was giving all his attention to Hizumi. The blond finally got Sakito's attention and whispered in his ear, making him frown. He sighed and nodded to the blond, who got up and waited for him. Sakito looked back at Hizumi sadly.

"I gotta go...I"ll see you later tonight, okay?" Uruha tugged on his arm and they went outside. Back in his own yard, the argument started. Uruha didn't like the way Hizumi looked at him or how Sakito acted around him. He was gripping at Sakito's arm as their voices got raised. There was always something they argued about. It ended with Uruha speeding off in his car and Sakito crumbling onto the bottom step, crying and rubbing his arm where Uruha hurt him. Why couldn't he have a boyfriend that he got along with? Why couldn't Uruha be sweet like he used to?
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:39 pm

Hizumi frowned but nodded as Saktio left. That Uruha...he worried for his friend. The teen moved to the sun room and stayed out of sight but listened to the argument. Uruha didn't like him. He worried for the man he'd fallen for. The screeching tires told him that the blonde had left. Hizumi sighed and moved upstairs to his room just as his cell went off.

"Hello? Hey Toshiya...yeah...what? No I haven't..." The witch pulled out an old wood box and an even older large book. He slid open the wooden box and grabbed a few herbs, intertwining them together.

"What are you doing then if you haven't told him how you feel."

"I'm trying to make his boyfriend nicer. He went and got a boyfriend before I could tell him how I felt. He's a jerk though so I'm doing something to try and keep Saki happy...let's just hope it works. I'll talk to you later."

"You should still tell him...call me and let me know if the spell works." Toshiya hung up the phone and Hizumi cast a spell to bring out Uruha's inner self. It showed that he did have a sweet side and hopefully the spell worked and Sakito would be happier. A few hours later he was walking over to get Sakito and finding that his heart was pounding. They'd done this a million times...so why did he keep wanting to hope it was date?

"Hey~ Do I get you all to myself tonight or will I have to give you up after the movie?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:00 pm

Sakito was sad and went up to his room but Uruha called him and...apologized. He told him to have fun with Hizumi and maybe call him later? Sakito smiled and stayed on the phone with him until it was time for him to meet up with his friend. He was all smiled when he saw Hizumi. He put on a better shirt and a little makeup and even did his hair a little. He was excited to catch up with the brunette.

"I'm all yours tonight." He beamed. "I talked to Uruha and he was really calm and said it was okay. It was so odd but I'm so glad he's not...jealous anymore. Although...if anyone was going to be stealing my attention, it would be you."

He smiled but then blushed, thinking of what he said. He didn't really mean it like that...but...he did. He bit his lip and shrugged. "Let's go."

He wanted to have fun with Hizumi but now he was worried that the brunette would catch on to the feelings he had for him. He shouldn't be crushing on someone while he had a boyfriend and he definitely shouldn't be crushing on his best friend.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:14 pm

Uruha had called...and had been jealous? "Well I'm glad he calmed down...I don't want you to be upset by anything. It's good to know that I can get your attention though. Come on, let's go." Hizumi and Sakito were walking down the street toward Joe's Diner when Hizumi's pinky linked with his friend's.

"He shouldn't be jealous of me though...I was here before him and I'll be here after him. Not that I'm not saying he won't be around for awhile. I really have missed you Saki-chan. More then you know." The teen leaned over and hugged the red head as they walked.

"You look great by the way. Whoever got you to revise your wardrobe deserves an award. Not that you weren't cute before but now? You draw looks my friend." Hizumi grinned and kept his arm linked with Sakito's, even as he tripped on the uneven pavement.

"Now if only I could be as graceful as you we'd be set."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:41 pm

Sakito walked with him, smiling all the while as their arms were linked. "I know..." He said, thinking how horrible it would be if they broke up. Sakito would be heartbroken. "He's my first boyfriend. I've never done this before...but I don't want to have to give you up..."

He frowned but hugged him back. "I missed you so much, Hizu. I hate that we can't go to the same school." He didn't know why Hizumi went to a different high school but any time he questioned it, the brunette got upset, so he stopped bringing it up. "I think it was to impress Uruha. I've never been one to go after someone. I mean...I've never really had a crush before. Uruha...changed things...I don't know." He sighed, obviously unsure about his feelings.

Hizumi tripped and Sakito caught his arm. "It's alright." He laughed, staying close to him as they walked into the diner.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:58 pm

Hizumi nodded and the pair walked in silence. After a few weeks Hizumi noticed that Sakito didn't read manga anymore...he didn't really hang with him anymore. At least not as much as he used to, Uruha had him most of the time. It was even worse when Hizumi could hear them going at it in Sakito's room. This wasn't good. He found himself losing his best friend and there was no way. He could see how happy Sakito was with Uruha and even if he told him how he felt it wouldn't really make a difference. At least Toshiya was coming over...then Hizumi would be going to his house next week with him. The tall lanky teen had shown up while Sakito was waiting for Uruha on his porch. He looked over at him and smiled.

"Hi. Is Hizumi here? He lives around here right?...I've never been to his house."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:09 pm

Sakito was happy that Uruha was being sweet and loving, but they still ended up constantly in the bedroom and doing whatever Uruha wanted. He missed Hizumi and found himself staring out his window to Hizumi's while Uruha wasn't around or when he was sleeping. It was summer and Sakito was conflicted. He wanted to be adored and loved but he wanted to be himself and have his best friend. Why couldn't he have both?

He sat outside, sighing and looking exhausted. Another teen was looking around and lost. "Yeah, Hizumi...He's my next door neighbor." There was a soft smile on his face as he thought of his friend. "Are you Toshiya?"

He jumped off his porch and went over to shake his hand. Oddly, though, there was a bruise on his wrist. Uruha was too rough with him, but he just thought that's how love was. He was a virgin before the blond, anyway.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:29 pm

Toshiya shook the kid's hand, noticing the bruise easily. "Yeah. You must be Sakito. No wonder he won't go out with me. You're hot." Toshiya winked at Sakito before pointing to Hizumi's house.

"Hizu lives there? Is he home? I wouldn't think he'd let you out of his sight after all I hear about you." Just as the taller teen finished his sentence Hizumi came outside.

"Toshi! You made it!" Laughing happily, Toshiya hugged Hizumi and spun him around a little.

"Hey small fry. You all packed? And can we take him with us?" The taller witch pointed to Sakito just as Uruha pulled up. Hizumi's dejected voice said all he was feeling to his friend, too bad Sakito didn't catch it too.

"No...he's got plans."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:43 pm

Sakito blushed at what Toshiya said. What exactly did Hizumi say about him? He was really flattered and his heart was skipping a beat. Was Hizumi crushing on him? No way!

"Wait, what did he say?" He asked but Hizumi appeared. He blushed and looked away. Toshiya asked suddenly if he wanted to go and he heard Uruha's car pull up. He was torn again. The blond waved and started walking up to him. Sakito looked at him and then looked back at Toshiya and his eyes locked with Hizumi's. There was something there he couldn't describe and it made his breath catch in his throat. Did Hizumi...have feelings for him?

"Wait...please..." He held his hand out to stop Toshiya and Hizumi from leaving. He turned and ran over to Uruha, who was starting to look possessive again. There was some words and Uruha's face turned red. He grabbed Sakito's wrist and whispered angrily in his ear, making Sakito shake his head and tear up. Toshiya and Hizumi probably heard him pleading with the blond.

"Fine. Do whatever you want." Uruha glared at the other two and then took off, speeding away in his car. Sakito wiped his eyes and walked back over to them.

"Can I come?" He asked timidly. There was something about the look on Hizumi's face that made him just...NEED to be around him just then.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:01 pm

Toshiya was looking at Hizumi carefully as the interaction between Sakito and Uruha. "Guess that spell didn't work huh? Why don't you tell him?"

"No...it did...Uruha just hates me. It's why I haven't spent hardly any time with him. Uruha doesn't like me around him and sadly...he's winning. Sakito is happy with Uruha. You should hear them when he stays the night. I know way too much about my best friend's sex life when I'm not a part of it." Toshiya shook his head.

"Not for lack of wanting. There's something about that guy. I think he's beating your friend...he has some bruises..." The red head came back over and Toshiya grinned.

"Sure thing cutie. You two can show me around~ Then maybe later while Hizu goes out on his family dinner thing, you could hang out with me? I'd hate to have to wander around aimlessly without some arm candy." Hizumi grinned and shook his head.

"See what I mean? Shameless flirt."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:12 pm

Sakito nodded, smiling at Hizumi and hoping the brunette would smile back. Just because he was loud when he and Uruha had sex didn't mean he was necessarily enjoying it. Sakito had his kinks, but Uruha pushed him too far. The bruises on his wrist weren't the only ones. There was reasons he was wearing long sleeves in the summer.

"Yeah, sure..." He nodded. He could be nice. He really wanted to spend time with Hizumi. No matter what. He just turned down his boyfriend. Hizumi saw that Sakito put him first over Uruha, didn't he? He wasn't going to loose his best friend over the one that was showing him attention. He and Uruha were clearly on the rocks. Something about the relationship was wrong and Sakito had no one to talk to about it. He was scared to talk about what was going on with Uruha with Hizumi because he had feelings for the brunette and didn't know what to make of them.

He smiled a little, trying to be friendly and have fun.

"Well, some people can be..." He shrugged.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:35 pm

Toshiya stuck his tongue out at the two boys and thoroughly enjoyed himself with the two boys. He was sitting with Sakito as Hizumi went out with his family. It took a whole three seconds for him to realize something that had escaped Hizumi's attention.

"You like him don't you? Hizu? What's not to like?...you know he talks about you all the time? He's always going on about how sweet you are and how smart and that you don't care what other people think of you. That you don't follow trends or what other people do simply to fit in. He loves that you love anime and manga and obscure music. He loves that you're your own person and won't bend to what others want you to do. Then again...you've never had a boyfriend before. Hizu doesn't know what to think anymore. He thinks you've changed so much that you're only hanging out with him because you've been friends so long that it's just out of habit. Hizumi doesn't like to show it but he's afraid he's lost you. I know it's not my place to say but I know he won't. He's worried you two don't have anything in common anymore and come next summer you won't even be friends."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next