Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Roots

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Magical Roots - Page 3 Empty Re: Magical Roots

Post  Hizumi Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:35 pm

Toshiya grinned. "That sounds like a plan...just, can you two not make out really loud. If you get louder then the anime I'll say something." The teen winked at Sakito as he started walking back to the house. Hizumi smiled and led his new boyfriend into the house.

"What anime did you have in mind Saki?" He was so filled with happiness and excitement. He had Sakito. He finally had his best friend. That meant Uruha was out of the picture. That ass of boyfriend was gone. Yes! He won!
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:56 pm

"Oh, I know!" Sakito giggled and went back into the house, heading up to Hizumi's room for his bag. "I brought a few DVDs. I like this one..." He looked through what he had and held out a case to Hizumi. "Is that one okay?"

He couldn't wait to cuddle on the couch with Hizumi and maybe eat some of those strawberries Toshiya snagged from his house. He waited for Hizumi to put in the DVD. He wanted to cuddle with him so much. Now that he had Hizumi, he didn't want to be away from him. He smiled at the brunette, hoping he would come cuddle with him.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:28 pm

The next few days went by so fast and Hizumi couldn't stop himself from falling even more for Sakito. They had spent the last several nights together. Cuddling and kissing and getting closer. By the end of the week, Toshiya was sleeping in the guest room and Sakito was over nearly every night. Tonight was the night that Hizumi was going to try to see about going a little further and maybe even all the way...at least until Uruha showed up. Too bad both Toshiya and Hizu were out when it happened. The blonde cornered Sakito in the backyard, determined to not let his ex go. He wasn't going to allow a filthy witch to have what he wanted. Never.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:25 pm

Sakito was so happy. All the bruises were fading and Hizumi was so sweet to him. He was able to be himself and he loved that. He was nervous every time they kissed because he didn't want to disappoint Hizumi. How did he know if he was a good lover or not? He stayed very close to Hizumi, making sure the brunette didn't think he didn't want him. This was a huge step. Tonight would be the night, though. They were both ready.

He was out soaking up some sun in his backyard while his friends were away when Uruha appeared. Sakito was stunned. He got up and went over to his ex, hoping he wouldn't get violent.

"Uruha, I..." He didn't know what he was supposed to say.

"Why were you leading me on when you just wanted him?" He asked, coming up close and grabbing his arm hard enough to make him whimper. "Why wasn't I good enough? You think you're something special, that you deserve some great magical relationship? Well, guess what? You're not. You're worthless. You're lower even than me. You'd go suck a guy's cock if he smiled at you. I've seen that look in your eyes, you slut."

"Uruha, let me go. You're hurting me!" He tried to pull away but Uruha's grip tightened and Sakito fell to his knees.

"See how bad you want it?" He smirked devilishly. Sakito shook his head and tried to pull away, clawing at Uruha's hand.

"Let me go. You have no right to talk to me like this." He said, feeling somewhat stronger. Hizumi was right. He didn't have to change himself to get attention. THIS was not the attention he wanted. He wasn't weak. He finally yanked his arm away and rose to his feet. "You're not going to win me back so you might as well leave."

Finally he was standing up for himself. He wasn't stronger than Uruha, though, and the blond punched him square in the face, tackling him to the ground to pummel him. Sakito wasn't strong enough to stop him.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:25 am

Hizumi and Toshiya got back only to see Uruha's car in front of Sakito's house. "Uh oh...Sakito!? Sakito-chan?" Toshiya started to walk to the back yard with Hizumi on his heels. The sight that met their eyes was one to make the shorter witch see red.

"Sakito! Uruha get the fuck off him!" Hizumi grabbed the larger teen off of his boyfriend, sending him flying backward. Toshiya ran to the red head's side and helped him up.

"Are you alright?" Toshiya was worried. If Hizumi lost his cool...there'd be trouble. The air around his friend was already tense and charged. If he got angry enough he'd be causing an electric storm. Fire in it's purest form was lightening. Hizumi's natural gift was creating fire...and if provoked could create lightening. The static around him was warning Toshiya that he was close.

"Hizu, calm down."

"No. Uruha you aren't allowed here anymore. You touch him or even think of touching my boyfriend again and I'll fry your ass...or maybe torch you. It seems more painful and far slower then frying. He is mine. I'm only warning you once. Touch him again, and you're dead."

"You're threatening me witch!?" Uruha had gotten up from the ground, looking just as pissed as Hizumi.

"Not a threat. A promise. You touch Sakito again and I will end you."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:37 am

Sakito crawled away from Uruha, flinching a little when Toshiya bent down to help. His lip was bloody and his eye swollen. He was in pain, but he could feel something in the air about Hizumi and he didn't like it.

"Hizu!" He said, trying to get his boyfriend's attention. "He's not worth it."

Sakito wiped the blood from his lips and stood up, holding at his side a little. He stepped forward and put his hand on Hizumi's arm, hoping to calm him. He felt a little shock, like static electricity when you rub your feet on the carpet. "Hizu..."

He looked over at Uruha and frowned. "Leave...you have no right to be here." He glared at Uruha and the blond gave up, glaring at all of them before turning and walking away. Sakito looked at Hizumi, hoping the brunette would calm down.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:45 am

Hizu turned to look at Sakito, his eyes electric blue. "Are you alright?...Toshiya will you take care of him please? I have something I need to do."

"You can't hex him Hizumi. He's mortal."

"The hell I can't. He won't get away with this. No one and I mean no one hurts Sakito. He's always protected me and now I'm going to protect him. That jack ass will learn not to mess with a Nikuro. No one." The teen was still fired up and ready to blast Uruha into the heavens. Thankfully Toshiya was level headed.

"Hizumi! Look at your boyfriend! You're scaring him. Stop this...leave it be. If it happens again then we'll take care of him. Don't let this ruin your night."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:50 am

Sakito was indeed scared. He was shaking a little. He could feel all the emotion in the air and it was overpowering. He was still trying to get used to the idea that his boyfriend was a witch. It was unsettling. He didn't like how carried away Hizumi was. There was too much anger there.

"Hizu..." He didn't want to seem weak but he felt so small and insignificant next to Hizumi and Toshiya and the power they had. Sakito just took quite the beating and he didn't want to argue anything. He didn't want Hizumi to go off hexing Uruha, either.

He held out his hand, wanting his boyfriend to hold him and take care of him. "Please..."
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:54 am

All the fight in Hizumi left when he saw Sakito. His lover was so...frail. The teen sighed and hung his head. "I just...I hate that you could get hurt. You don't understand Saki. I've loved you since we were five years old. I've been in love with you for the past two years and never once did I ever think I'd have the chance or the honor of being yours...I don't want anything to happen to you and in a week we go back to school. I won't be here to protect you or stop Uruha from hurting you. It worries me." The dark haired witch moved to hold his boyfriend, keeping him close as Toshiya started to heal him.

"I'm sorry...when it comes to you all rational thought goes out the window."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:01 am

Sakito wrapped his arms around him and laid his head on Hizumi's shoulder. He sighed happily and closed his eyes. He always felt so much better in Hizumi's arms. He didn't want to think about Hizumi going back to school. The summer ended too quickly and he didn't want to be away from him anymore. Christmas was too far away.

"Do you have to go?" He asked sadly, clinging to him. "Can't I come with you?"

He shook his head suddenly and pulled back to look at him, black eye already forming. He didn't want to think about that. He wanted to have good memories before Hizumi left. He smiled and ran his fingers through his dark locks. He couldn't wait to finally give himself over to Hizumi completely.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:18 pm

"I wish you could but it's witches only. If I could I'd sneak you in...come on. It's about time for dinner and mom's gone overboard on the summer solstice meal."

"Today is the solstice! Happy Litha." Toshiya was all smiles once more. The three headed into the house to find everything packed up in picnic baskets and camping equipment.

"It's going to call for rain by morning but we should have a clear night. Still, we're bringing the tents just in case. We'll be by the lake if you boys want to go swimming tonight. I'd go get packed if I were you. Are you going to be joining us tonight Sakito? We haven't had you for a festival in awhile." Hizumi's mother was in the kitchen putting the last few things into a picnic basket as his father was starting to load things into the jeep.

"Yes he will, and he'll share my tent with me. Come on, let's go get our bags packed. We'll be down in a few minutes mom." Once they were upstairs and packing Hizumi brought Sakito close.

"We can still have tonight be the night if you want...it's amazing when you're surrounded by the elements and are one with the world and soul. I've...I've only ever done it with one guy before but it was the best when we were out in the woods..." The dark haired witch finally admitted to his boyfriend that this wouldn't be his first time. He just hoped Sakito didn't mind.
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:26 pm

Sakito followed Hizumi up the stairs, still clutching at his hand. It really had been so long since he joined them for their festival in the summer. He never understood it when he was a kid but now he was starting to understand. It was the witchcraft. Sakito didn't mind that one bit.

Hizumi pulled him close and asked if he still wanted to be with him that night. Of course he did. Hizumi was making it sound so romantic. Sakito smiled and kissed him.

"Mmm. I can't wait..." He said quietly. They were supposed to be packing but he just wanted to be like this. He kissed Hizumi again, pressing close to him so it wouldn't end so quickly.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:31 pm

Hizumi moaned softly, holding Sakito against him as he started to pack their clothes with a few unsaid spells. He finally had to pull away to breath and had to make sure of the swimtrunks he was bringing.

"You wanted the green swim trunks right?" Sakito had time to notice what Hizumi had been doing. After all there were two bags on the bed, one completely packed with Hizumi's things and the other almost completely packed with Sakito's things.

"Sorry...I picked the clothes I liked best. We don't have much time and I didn't want to stop kissing you. I quite like your lips you know. So soft and full...very kissable."
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakito Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:39 pm

"Huh? Sure. I don't mind..." Sakito felt breathless by Hizumi and the trace of magic in the air. He smiled when he realized Hizumi used magic to pack their things just to keep kissing him. He wasn't scared of the magic or of Hizumi. He felt flattered and kind of turned on.

"Then don't stop..." He said and kissed him again. He couldn't believe how this summer was turning out. Kissing Hizumi felt amazing and so very right. His best friend and his soon to be lover. Tonight was going to be extremely memorable, he was sure. He didn't want to wait. He had to pull away, though, when he heard Toshiya call from down the stairs to hurry up. Sakito pouted and grabbed his bag. Soon enough, he thought.
Sakito
Sakito

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3