Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh...It's you.

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Oh...It's you. - Page 4 Empty Re: Oh...It's you.

Post  Miku Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:50 am

Miku could help but to smile when Kanon pulled him closer, his legs moved so he could straddle him and be closer. "That I did... Well, we have ready whip in both chocolate and vanilla, chocolate body paint, some caramel, and freshly sliced strawberries... All for your enjoyment." His arms had draped around his neck, all those toppings kind made him feel like he was offering himself as some sort of specialty ice cream just for Kanon... Which was true really, he only wanted Kanon. No one else was good enough for him, nobody.

"But~ You have to have dinner before dessert, no skipping." Miku kissed him teasingly and moved to get up from his lap and sat across from him. Kanon looked gorgeous in the candle light... the photographer in him wanted to whip out his camera and capture everything, but he knew it wouldn't be the same. That the picture wouldn't be able to capture what he was feeling... Not all of it anyways, he loved Kanon, he had since before they graduated QA.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:27 pm

"Tease." That was Kanon's only reply once he heard what he could put on Miku. Mmm...did he sound delicious. God he wanted to rape him on teh table...hmm...

"Miku? If I told you I wanted to have my dessert in here too so not to make a mess anywhere in the house...would you let me?" His foot was traveling up Miku's leg and back down again. Kanon was getting hard already...but god he wanted it...so much he wanted it.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:49 pm

"Mmm... I think we could do that... But you still have to eat dinner, and it seems someone is already having having a problem concentrating on that." Miku grinned as his hand reached to stroke Kanon's leg as it ran up his... Kanon wouldn't persuade him otherwise though. Even if he had to sit on top of him and feed him himself he would.

Kanon wouldn't win this teasing war.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:31 pm

Kanon pouted a little and moved his foot back down. He started to eat his food and all but inhailed it. "There...oh...I think I ate too fast." He felt sick for a few minutes but it went away and he was looking at Miku with hungry eyes again.

"I want you...can I have my dessert now? Please?" Kanon was up and moving to Miku's chair. He would have him on this table. It would be highly amazing and such a turn on. He would be so estatic if Miku stripped down and got on the table for him. He wanted him...wanted this. He'd waited for him so long. And now...now they would be together. Live together. Tonight was definitely on Kanon's best night ever list.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:44 pm

Miku was use to eating fast, but to see Kanon eating so fast was a little humorous. He almost giggled at him until his lover looked like he was gonna be sick. The thought of stripping himself down and throwing himself at him to make him feel better ran through his head... and just as he was about to get up and do it Kanon was at his side, begging to have him. It made him so happy to have Kanon like this, had you told him Kanon was capable of this seven years ago he probably would have laughed and only half way believed it.

"Yes... You can have me now and forever, anytime, anywhere... I'm yours." He had slowly started undoing his vk kimono as he spoke, revealing his body to him. He'd decided against wearing boxers or anything of the sort tonight, which now he was glad for seeing how Kanon's eyes roamed over him... Smile he started to let the kimono slide over his shoulders but let it stop at the bend of his elbow, "And just how bad do you want me?" Miku loved to tease him, he loved when his desire was so high it took everything he had not to just rape him where they stood.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:17 pm

Kanon watched the kimono reveal Miku's skin in slow motion. He was getting harder and harder with every inch of skin...then the kimono stopped. Oh. Miku was teasing him. Of course. His hands moved Miku's chest where his nipples were bare and open to his touch. The model pinched one softly before moving his head to suck on the other one. Miku would know in a minute how turned on he was.

"Don't stop undressing. I want to see it all..." He murmured against Miku's soft skin before pulling away and adding a little bit of strawberry syrup. He went back to liking at Miku's chest, hoping it would get him to reveal the rest of him. He pulled away though after the syrup was gone.

"Finish undressing and you'll get that in more...pleasureable places."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:04 pm

Miku moaned and arched his chest a bit, the syrup was cool and made him shiver and only want more. His arms dropped slowly and let the kimono slide the rest of the way off, He was definitely ready for more, he wanted Kanon to have him, he wanted to be everything to him and then some.

Smiling innocently at his lover he moved to sit up on the table, which he was glad that the table got cleared off before this started. He laid back but propped himself on his elbows, "How do you plan to enjoy me when you're still dressed hmmm~?" Miku pulled him down above him and kissed him, showing his desire for him through it. The blonde was glad to see Kanon hadn't changed out of his button down shirt, he always enjoyed that type of shirt the most... One of his on going fantasies was to catch Kanon out in the rain with a button shirt on, to slowly unbutton it and kiss every inch of skin revealed... but tonight was for Kanon, tonight he was for Kanon to enjoy.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:39 am

Kanon watched Miku get up on the table and moved to join him. Sure, he was still fully dressed but...that would changed. He could tell Miku's fingers were itching to decloth him...especially of his shirt. He'd found out rather quickly that Miku liked his button down shirts. So just for him today he wore one and left the top two buttons undone. Show a bit of skin to catch his eye. Those toppings started to look mighty tempting. He took the chocolate syrup and poured some into his belly button while putting a strawberry in the dip at the base of Miku's neck. He licked out the syrup and moved to eat the strawberry from it's resting place, being sure to nip the skin beneath it lightly.

"You are so tasty...even more so with such delectable foods to put on you." The whipped topping would go to something special...something that Kanon would take his time in going to.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:31 am

Miku purred happily when Kanon nipped at at his collar bone, never again would he place dinner before this kind of dessert. He wouldn't mind being just a full meal for his lover.

When Kanon moved to get another topping Miku began tugging at his shirt, undoing the buttons and slipping it over his shoulders. His pants and boxers were soon to follow, he liked him naked, he loved to feel him and how he felt against him. Thought he was sure it would be rather sticky this time. So while Kanon busied himself with eating off of his torso Miku's hands had moved down to stroke his rock hard erection, Kanon always seemed more on edge when he did things like this.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:38 am

Kanon moaned while sucking on Miku's nipple again. He felt hands on his body...in places that would cut short his dessert eating...but he wouldn't allow it. Not yet. So he took the whipped topping, that was conveniently in a can and sprayed some on the head of his lover's erection. He grinned at Miku and slithered down his body so he could eat of the sweet whipped cream...it made him wonder something but the thought quickly left his mind.

Not going there.

His lips surrounded the decorated head as he started to take more of him in. He was thuroughly enjoying this. The way Miku's body moved and the sounds he made. He knew they would be having the most amazing sex in a bit. But he wasn't done teasing, let alone prepping him. They hadn't even gotten to that part. It made Kanon wonder if Miku remembered to put some on the table with the dessert toppings.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:49 am

When he saw the whipped topping sprayed on the tip of his head he knew good things were going to follow, and when he felt Kanon go down on him he couldn't help but to moan and arch off the table. This is what he got for only ever sleeping with two people his whole life... Naoki and now Kanon... But he hoped that Kanon was definitely here to stay. Hoped and prayed to every god under and above the sun that nothing would happen to them.

Miku watched Kanon's eyes travel over to the other topping, he knew what he was searching for... "Ah~ N-next to the strawberries~" His body shudders and it took all that he had not to thrust or pull him up on the table and ride him...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:53 am

"Are you sure there is nothing you want Mi-chan? I could give you so much...all you have to do is ask." He purred as he took the bottle he was looking for. The process of prepping Miku had become such a habit already that he didn't even think about it and he was already scizzoring him. It was nice to feel that heat...and maybe one day Miku would do the same to him. Maybe...a guy could only hope.

"Tell me what you want Mi-chan...what do you want me to do?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:06 am

Miku moaned and moved into his fingers, listening intently as Kanon teased him... "You know what I want..." The blonde was smirking as he sat up and pulled Kanon in for a kiss, kissing him hungrily and stealing to lube away from him.

"I want this inside me, making me moan your name and beg for more." He'd started to slick his throbbing erection with the lube, moaning a bit as he kissed and suckled on his neck.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:13 am

Kanon couldn't stop himself from thrusting into Miku's hands just a little. He wanted to feel him so bad. One day he would have to get Miku to do this to him but for now...he was removing his cock from his lover's hands and positioning it at his entrance.

"You ready?" He didn't really wait for a response though. He moaned loudly at the feeling of Miku's muscles surounding him. It was such a unique feeling that he didn't really know how to respond. He started to move shortly after. This table was going to be abused, not that he cared. They would just have to invest in sitting at the island...that or...well...get a new table. It hit him all too late that it might not have been a good idea to put the dessert toppings on the table where they were about to be fucking. Too much movement and...well they'd have a mess to clean up anyway he supposed.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:22 am

Miku nodded and moaned his lovers name as he pushed into him, he loved the feeling of Kanon being completely inside him... It made him feel complete and happy with life...

Though really fucking on the table had never interested him before, he was certainly glad that the sales man had suggested this table. It was sturdy, and even though they were not going easy buy no means it wasn't groaning under the stress. "Oh... Mmm Kanon... More~ I think the table can han-dle it-- Please~"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:29 am

Kanon groaned and pulled Miku's thighs to him, going harder and faster than he had before. It was amazing that nothing had fallen over yet. That and the table was holding up perfectly fine. He wasn't letting up by any means, he was angling himself differently to find something. When Miku knocked some of the dessert toppings on the floor and gasped in pleasure he knew he found it. Thankfully nothing broke, though he was sure there were strawberries all over the floor. It was too good to even care. He could feel Miku's leg wrapping around him to draw him in further. He wanted more. And Kanon had full intentions of giving him more. So much more.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:37 am

Kanon was searching for his prostrate, he knew he was by the angle changes. And when he did find the nerve his body jolted and shuddered around him. His legs wrapped around him and pulled him in closer, deeper, anything to feel more of him... God he loved this man so much, he wanted so badly to tell him... But he figured now would be bad, they had just met up again on Friday after all... But he knew how he felt.

Another bottle fell to the floor as Kanon sped up even more, he could feel his inside tighten and the fire in his abs was growing, "Oh god... close~ So close... Mmm...!" Miku was moving to meet each thrust as he kissed him eagerly.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:43 am

Kanon's body felt like it was on fire. So many emotions were going through his head that he didn't know what to think...or how to feel...it was just...wow...so wonderful and amazing. He had to admit that this was one of their better times. As his pace became erratic so did Miku's twitches. They were constant but different too. He was so close...soon the model couldn't hold it in anymore. He made sure he was embedded completely in Miku and released. The feeling of filling him with his seed was so...good. There wasn't a time yet that he hadn't done it. He wouldn't stop doing it either unless Miku told him to. It just felt too good to him.

"Oh god...you...mmm...I love you..." He didn't even realize that he said it. It was one of the spur of the moment statements. No matter the fact that was how he really felt. He didn't want to say it so soon though. Yet here he was, saying it in the heat of the moment without even noticing he did...or the look on Miku's face after those three words were uttered.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:58 am

Miku froze when he heard those words... Did he really just say that? And to him? So soon? His chest felt like it was swelling with a huge happy bubble as his arms moved to wrap around him and hold him close...

"I love you too... I have for a long while now..." His voice was soft, but held nothing but the truth. It certainly wasn't said spur of the moment, it had been thought on for a very long time. He just didn't even think about Kanon verbally saying he felt the same... nor that he possibly caught in the moment.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:03 am

Miku just said what to him?! His eyes opened and he looked at Miku. That was too soon. He wasn't sure where it came from. He knew Miku meant it but it was just too soon...wasn't it? He pulled out of Miku and got down from the table.

"Miku...I-why did you say that? Anything but that...it's too soon. Way too soon. I may feel the same but still way too soon in a relationship to say it." He was getting dressed to go for a walk or something...that was just a bit to process. He'd probably accept it in an hour and come back to apologize but right now his mind was screaming. He had to get some air. Miku loved him...he loved him!? Kanon slipped on his shoes and headed to the door.

"I-I'll be back later. I just gotta sort this out."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:12 am

Miku was so confused as Kanon pulled away and started to dress while stumbling over his words, He was quick to grab a pair of jeans a a tshirt first before he saw Kanon was at the door, "I don't understand... Y-you said it first! How is it too soon when you said it first!?" Miku was nearly in tears as he slipped his shoes on and followed him outside. He had to fix this, he had to! He couldn't risk losing Kanon, not after he'd just gotten him back!

"Kanon wait, m-maybe I just heard you w-wrong-- I-I didn't mean to upset you! Please, I'm sorry." Kanon has a few good feet in front of him as he tried to slow him down to talk.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:22 am

Miku was following him. "I just need to think Miku. That's all. Go back inside. I'll be back." He was about ten feet away by the time they got him. He knew the voice. It still haunted his dreams...and he had ahold of him. Panic rose inside him, "Miku! Miku help!! Help!" He realized all too late that because he was reaching out they were goign to take him too...and use him. Same way they did his mother.

"N-no! Don't hurt him! Do what you want to me just don't hurt him!" That set them off into laughter.

"He looks like he'd be as good a fuck as your mother was...oh but this time Shinya...this time you're going to watch. You're going to see what we did to your mother...just like what we're going to do to this...Miku." Panic rose inside Kanon as he tried to fight the men. The men who took him so long ago. He was looking at Miku with tears in his eyes as he saw they already had him bound and gagged...and were gagging him too. No...no no no!

"Don't...please...I'll give you whatever you want. Rape me, beat me, kill me. I don't care just don't hurt him...please don't hurt him..."

"Oh we'll kill you soon enough Shinya...but we want to see that heart that you've grown break all over again. Torture you with the one thing you seem to adore. But don't worry...he won't have to watch you die...you'll be able to hold his corpse before you die." Then they started...they started taking his clothes off...and the muffled screams only served to kill Kanon inside more. He was forced to watch...and with every pain filled muffled scream he died a bit a more. They were going to kill Miku because of him...Miku was going to die a horrible death like his mother had...endure the pain and suffering his mother had, all because of him...he couldnt' stop the tears or the blame. It was a spiralling whirlpool Kanon found himself in. And it was only getting darker.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:43 am

Kanon had told him to go home... Which he had turned around to do so, but when he heard Kanon shout... That was all he needed to run to him, but what he had found was more than he could have ever imagined. And before he knew it he was being pinned and stripped, not too long after that he was being gagged. Rough hands held him down as they raped him again and again, verbally and physically abusing him the entire time... But he still fought, despite being tired and ready to break he fought. The only kind of freedom he found was when he managed to lose the gag and he screamed as loud as he possibly could, which earned him a hard and dizzying slap while another pulled out a knife.

"Stupid little whore, we were gonna be nice, we were gonna let you be held by that weak and pathetic excuse for a man over there. But not now, now you're going to die a far slower and more painful death than his bitch mother."

They drug the sharp blade over his skin, pressing down occasionally to cut him while the others still focused on raping him. Miku cried and screamed, "S-stop! Get off me! Fucking let us go!! STOP!!! KANON! Kanon, please!" He was cry for his lover his eyes locking with his, begging him to do something, anything...

"He doesn't care about you... Look at him, he's been staring like that the entire time, he's smart. Because he knows it'll spare him again, thats what happened with his mother, but she didn't beg as nearly as good as you. Come on, beg some more." The man positioned the blade at his side and pressed down, letting the blade sink in slowly and listened to his victim's scream.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:52 am

When the knife came out Kanon froze. No...they couldn't...no. He looked at Miku and then saw teh red...it was enough for him to do what he never thought he would. He managed to get free and jerked the knife out of Miku. It may have hurt his lover but he was saving their lives. Eventually the only one left was the man that was raping Miku...the same one that had grabbed him...had killed his mother...

"You. Will pull your disgusting twig you call a cock out of him...you will go to the back of this van. And you will put your hands in those cuffs dangling there." Kanon's voice was flat, even, and very threatening. He wasn't playing anymore. There was already four dead in the van. He was getting his revenge. When the man was secure Kanon stabbed him, over and over and over again...and simply let him bleed out. He looked at him wiht malice in his eyes.

"I hope you burn in hell you bastard." Then he moved and picked Miku up and took him out of the van. He had to get him to a hospital as soon as possible. He was muttering his apologies all the way. He couldn't believe he did this to him. It was all his fault...and after everything he wouldn't blame him for telling him to get the fuck out and never come around again.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:21 pm

Miku couldn't help screaming when the knife was all but jerked from him, but what terrified him the most was all the blood... It wasn't just his now, it was all of their blood... Whimpering Kanon's name he moved to sit up, soon finding himself in Kanon's strong arms, he was completely nude, but he was safe now... he knew he was safe.

"Kanon... Kanon... It's okay... not... your fau--..." The blood loss and trauma from everything made him pass out, and when they got to the hospital everyone scrambled to get him on a stretcher and into the ICU. The police were called, but Kanon wasn't charged, one look at Miku and it was dropped... but Kanon's father did come in... He came in and the first thing he did was hug his son tightly, apologizing for being such an ass... Miku woke up in the middle of his apology though, "K-kanon...?" His hands reached for him, he wanted his lover, he needed him... Needed to be held and told that everything was going to be okay... That he was gonna be there for him still.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum