Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh...It's you.

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Oh...It's you. - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh...It's you.

Post  Miku Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:26 pm

Miku laughed and padded out to the kitchen, he looked back to see Kanon had followed him and smiled, "I think I can handle that, and there's only one thing I'm missing out of my life right now, if I had that everything would be too perfect to be real though..." Kanon... if he had Kanon, was with him, everything would be perfect. Everything he worked for was great, but nothing compared to how Kanon made him feel.

But really... just seeing Kanon happy like he was was more than enough for him. Kanon had a busy career... One full of famous people and people who were worth a lot more than him... He cooked breakfast quietly but the air around him was still happy, he just needed to stop thinking about wanting Kanon.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:31 pm

"Same here. Something I could've had a long time ago...I just wasn't ready for it. By the time I realized I wanted it...I couldn't have it anymore. That's what I get I guess." The model moved and sat on the island in the kitchen, watching Miku cook. It was really starting to smell good. He wondered if it would be possible to just...keep things this way.

"You know if your food is really good I'm going to pretty much move in right?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:38 pm

Something he could of had a long time ago... One of those things was him. But Kanon wasn't ready for a lot of things a few years ago, it could have been anything.

"You know if you move in that means you have to cuddle me more, and eventually I'm going to get tired of boxers..." He turned around with a grin on his face and Kanon's plate of food in his hand. He wouldn't complain if Kanon moved in... he'd get to see him more! Grabbing all his toppings he sat them before Kanon, "What would you like Mr. Sano, I do love to please such a wonderfully hot model such as yourself." Miku had a can of ready whip in his hand, just waiting to hear what Kanon wanted.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:43 pm

Oh good lord. He was making resisting very hard. "You don't see me complaining...you make this so easy. Lots of whipping topping on the french toast....and then a little on your collarbone." He wanted to see if Miku would do it. Just to see if he still had a bit of a chance. If Miku didn't flip and be all 'Now you want me!? Well too bad, you had your chance and don't try it again.' then he might have a chance at getting him.

"Pleasing this model is something you do naturally. It isn't hard for you to do it."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:48 pm

Miku arched an eyebrow at him slightly, but did what he was told, a lot on the french toast and a little on his collar bone. His eyes were moving over Kanon's form expectantly, giving him a look that nearly screamed 'you better clean this off'. Maybe this was just to see if Miku really would do just about anything for him.... But he didn't care, if he pleased Kanon then maybe he'd come around more and really would move in.

"But I only try to please you..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:52 pm

Kanon hopped off the counter and pulled Miku oh so close. Close enough they pretty much touching eachother in every spot. He smiled and leaned down, licking the whipped cream off and sucking on the collarbone gently just to be sure he got it all. When he pulled away, he was smiling.

"Oh but you do make me happy...and if your french toast is halfway as good then I'm so moving in." He sat down and started eating his food. It tasted good but near as good as what he wanted.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:58 pm

Miku let his eyes close and his breathing hitched... Now if only he'd just keep going... but he didn't... damn. It was a major tease at best. He sat down across from him and was waiting to hear the verdict, his fingers were crossed... and if he didn't like it then... by god he would chain him to the bed and just... have his way him. Though not really because that wasn't him.

"So... what are your plans for later?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:13 am

Kanpon munched on the food happily. Too bad he still had two months left on his lease. That could be taken care of in time though. He was very interested in moving in with Miku...if Miku would let him. "My plans? Uh...running...ddr...and maybe some taebo. That's about it. A little shopping if I feel up to it later. Why? Want to join me in my daily exercises? They're really fun...well except the running but i think I can do without for one day. What were your plans for the day? Maybe we could do both my exercises and the things you have to do and maybe...maybe I could stay the night again?" The model looked so hopeful. He didn't want to bug Miku but at the same time he wanted to stay around him as much as possible.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:44 am

Miku giggled a bit as he finished his food, "Never thought I'd ever hear the word exercise happily come out of your mouth. But I wouldn't mind joining you... As for my job I really have nothing to do, those pictures wont take long to look over and aren't due until Tuesday anyways. I guess that leaves me free for whatever you like~" The blonde was putting his plate in the sink before stretching,and flopping pown to his couch. Being lazy sounded just as good as Kanon's exercises right now...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:54 am

Kanon remembered something very vital. Something Miku loved doing. "Hey...what do you say to getting on some work out clothes while I head to my apartment and grab some clothes and then we go running. You loved running. I could grab my ddr game while I'm getting clothes and we could play that when we come back. My taebo class is at two though...god I got active...huh. I still say running sounds good. Do some running before my class, come back and play a bit of ddr and then...well then we can be as lazy or active as you want. What do you say Miku?" Kanon really wanted to exercise with Miku. He'd never really gone running with him though. That was something he'd wanted to do for awhile.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:08 am

Miku agreed happily, he knew he probably shouldn't have because of his knee... but he wanted to be close to him. A little pain and swelling wouldn't kill him too much... and he'd gotten good at hiding any kind of limp after a while.

"Sounds great, I'll be waiting." He gave him a hug before he left then whent to his room to get dressed in a pair of shorts and a tank top, both items hung well on him, showing off his toned body for everyone to see. Once Kanon was back he took his bag from him and took it to his room, "You sure you don't just wanna move in? Those bags were huge and heavy!"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:15 am

Kanon went home and grabbed a bunch of his things that he would need. He was so happy right then. Miku was letting him stay over....that was an amazing thing to him. He was so happy and thrilled. When he finally came back Miku offered him to just move in. Well that wouldn't be too bad...except his lease.

"I still have two months on my lease...if you want I can move in after that's up. I wouldn't mind it a bit..." The man was dressed in a wifebeater and a pair of black jogging pants. They were certainly ready.

"Come on. I'll race you to my taebo class." He grinned and playfully hit Miku's arms before moving to the door. It was certainly fun...and things were really looking up.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:22 am

The race had been fun, and the Taebo classes were even funner. His knee hurt a little bit but it wasn't anything to fret or complain about just yet. DDR however was very amusing... and he was about to make it even more so, "Ever played strip DDR? Loser has to take off a peice of clothing... Maybe we should play later tonight to see who sleeps naked."

After this Morning Miku wouldn't mind either way... and he certainly wouldn't complain about itgoing a little further but... Well they'd just met up again, maybe they shouldn't rush... Less they end up not talking for years again like the last time.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:25 am

Kanon had fun racing Miku and even more fun in the taebo class. He was so happy...and even more so when he heard the words strip ddr. His face broke out into an amazingly high grin.

"Miku...you have no idea what you got into...oh let's go. Ye shall be sleeping naked my photographer friend." And possibly him too...what if they both ended up sleeping naked? Oh that could lead to so many things....Kanon would have to remember to lose some too...

"Let's go. You alright? You look like you got a stiff leg."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:00 am

"No I'm alright. You're just affraid to lose." Miku poked his tongue out at him and then the games started. His knee though was hindering him, and was probably the reason he was groaning as he slowly lost all of his clothing. Kanon was just as close to being naked though, so that made up for it some. Lucky for him it was dark in his home and Kanon couldn't see his knee, it'd be okay in the morning, but to be safe he'd wear his brace under some jeans.

"Congrats, you kicked my ass. Just wait though, I'll remember this." He smiled at him and stood, not making any effort to cover himself as he moved to his bedroom. His hips were swaying a bit more than usual and he just happened to glance back at Kanon once at his door, "Come hither, I wanna lay down and cuddle."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:04 am

Kanon watched as their clothes came off. It was enticing to say the least. Miku was so beautiful and amazing...mmm...he wanted him. So bad. But Miku only wanted to cuddle. Still that didn't stop him from saying a sentence he knew he shouldn't say.

"Can we do more than that? We're sleeping naked...it'd go to waste...not that I'd mind just cuddling but...you are just so...hot." He was in for it. He knew he was. Miku wasn't going to let him and he was over him anyway...right? Miku didn't want him anymore...he just hoped not.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:20 am

They were both laying on the bed when Kanon spoke, Miku thought on it... But his body was already reacting and moving. He'd turned and held himself close, making sure his growing erection was resting against Kanon's. "Well that depends on what you have in mind... and whether or not you can promise not to disappear again." Miku didn't want to be just a one time thing. He knew how modelling could be but... well... He just didn't want to experience something he'd wanted and wished for for so long only to watch it leave him for another four years an donly to come back for maybe good times sake.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:25 am

Kanon shivered slightly at feeling Miku's growing arousal against his own. "No one said I was leaving...I realized that I wanted you at the end of our seventh year...but by then it was too late. I wanted you...but couldn't have you. I figured you had gotten over me by now..." Kanon moved to lay above Miku and made sure their lower halves were still touching. The pulsing sensation he was getting felt rather nice and he wasn't going to give it up...he wasn't giving Miku up.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:34 am

"I've wanted you the whole time... Ever since fifth year, I wanted you so much I refused to be with anyone else since then. And when I saw you on that stage... I thought for sure I'd lost you... But you're here, and I still want you." Miku rocked his hips gently, letting his hardened length slide against Kanon's. His hands slipped behind Kanon's neck, "I'm yours... No matter what." He pulled him down and kissed him, his tongue venturing out to seek entrance into his mouth.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:40 am

Kanon found himself moaning softly as Miku's tongue found it's way into his mouth. Oh...of all the things to get so turned on about. Feeling Miku's body was definitely one of them...the mood killer? His knee. Kanon pulled away when he felt it. He moved to pull that leg into his lap and feel the knee.

"Miku your knee's nearly twice the size it should be...what happened? Is this why it was stiff earlier?" Kanon's voice was filled with nothing but concern. He didn't like it at all. Miku had been hiding an injury from him. Something like this needed ice...and Miku needed some painkillers, he was betting.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:48 am

Miku winced when Kanon touched his knee... He sighed when Kanon asked about it, "It's the same knee that got hurt when I fell out of that tree... I hurt it again during a track meet my last year in college." Sighing again he pulled his leg away from Kanon and got up to walk towards his kitchen, taking his pain killers and grabbing a bag of ice before going back to his room with Kanon and laying down again.

"I'm sorry... I thought I could handle it..." The ice was now on his knee... and he'd effectively killed any mood that had been there...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:52 am

Kanon watched Miku get up and get the ice. He came back and laid down. Miku might not be up to sex tonight but a release? Pretty sure he still wanted that. Kanon moved up to his lips and kissed him softly.

"You never know...I could surprise you." He started kissing down Miku's body to the erection that was previously up against his own. Slowly his mouth engulfed the flesh and he sucked on it gently, nipping at it and swirling his tongue around the head. He wanted Miku to enjoy this...it was the least he could do given the circumstances.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:06 am

Miku bit his lip but still moaned, he wanted Kanon... and was almost willing to ignore his knee in favor for more of his touch. But he knew Kanon wouldn't go for that. This was his first time sexually doing anything with a male... and Kanon had already easily surpassed Naoki, not that that was hard.

The blonde arched a bit and moaned his name, "Ah... I'll be making this up to you..." More than likely whenever Kanon got news of his being hired, he'd make a whole evening out of it. His favorite meal, candles, and maybe some tastey desert toppings for in the bedroom.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:25 pm

Kanon looked up at Miku with innocent curious eyes. It was so odd given what he had in his mouth. But he pulled away long enough to smirk at him.

"Oh really? You are?...and what are you going to do?" While he intended to have this conversation, Kanon didn't intended to just abandon Miku. His fingers were lazily moving up and down his shaft, occasionally wrapping around it and squeezing it nicely. He was going to tease him to the fullest extent he could. This wasn't over yet.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:51 pm

Miku's head fell back, moaning softly as he shivered under the soft touches... Kanon definitely knew what he was doing... His curiosity would not be answered though. Miku intended to tease him just as much and Kanon was... "Mmm... I can't say it would ruin the surprise..." A teasing smile was growing on his lips as he pulled Kanon up to kiss him, he loved the feel of his lips against his own... It was highly addicting.

But he had no intentions of himself being the only one to find relief tonight. They may not have sex, but this was the next best thing he could imagine. Their erections were touching again as his hand slid down Kanon's body, his hand wrapped around both of their erections and started pumping them. He moaned softly into their kiss and arched into him a bit, pulling away only for a second, "And no... this isn't the surprise." Then he was back to kissing him, plotting how their night would go on Monday... He hoped Kanon would enjoy it.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum