Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh...It's you.

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Oh...It's you. Empty Oh...It's you.

Post  Kanon Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:04 am

Kanon was Sex Pot's newest model. He had been hired on and this was his first actual fashion show. It was grueling and fierce and...well...strict. Everyone had to look a certain way and move a certain way. He could do it though. Kanon knew fashion and knew how to be a model. It was something he'd picked up on quick. Ever since his high school days at the all boy Britsh boarding school Quiesco Academy he'd been after a job like this. It was what he wanted. Now he had it. It was Sex Pot's unvieling of their new line so it was very important everything go right.

Today he was in mostly blues, not that he minded. His hair was teased and straightened to a look that unique to him. His body had been sculpted to a perfect shape...and he was ready. Make up done, hair done, clothes ready, and the models were going. He was the 3rd, 17th, 30th, and 41st(last) model to go out. His final ensemble was his most favorite, and the masterpiece of the new line. All the outfits he wore he got to keep. Part of his contract. This was a trial show. If he did good on this one he'd become a regular model. Now...all he had to do was get through this shoot and his life was set.

Only problem was getting through was about to become more complicated than he thought it could ever possibly be.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Oh...It's you. Empty Re: Oh...It's you.

Post  Miku Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:19 am

Miku had been dieing to see the new line of SexPot items, what he looked forward to even more was buying some of these wonderful pieces after wards. Silly thing about most of these models... they didn't like that particular line and were always ready to make a quick buck.

As the show started, Miku settled into his seat at the front of the stage. His Nikon was ready and loaded just waiting for the show to start. Right out of Quiesco he'd been accepted into yet another prestigious school and it wasn't too long until he was hired right out and living a very comfortable life in the uptown part of Tokyo... His parents were proud, Naoki and Kenji were both shocked and jealous, and Kanon... Kanon had all but disappeared out of his life. They never took their relationship anywhere and simply stayed friends... but they weren't that close their last year. Too busy he supposed.

But when he saw the 3rd, 17th, 30th, and last model... he was sure it was Kanon. He made sure to snap excellent pictures of him and good but not as noticeably good pictures of the other models. And then he was back stage talking to the owner of the SexPot line and the modeling agent... Who was now going to fetch Kanon before he could change or leave.

"Sir... I think you'll see here... and here... just how promising this particular model is. When I saw him walk out of the stage... He definitely has the attitude that SexPot needs."
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:28 am

Kanon was back to his normal clothes, which just so happened to be Sex Pot that day. He was found by his modeling agent on his way out the door. "Sano! Hey, president wants to see you." The president? Of SexPot? Oh dear...this was either very good, or very bad. He walked back with his agent and stood in front of the president and...no. It couldn't be. No way. After all this time. Miku.

"Uh...y-yes? There was something you wanted to speak to me about Mr. President?"

"Yes. This is one of the best photographers at the show today and he says that you have amazing potential. You're photogenic, like the line, have the right attitude, and that you'd be a good front model for SexPot. What do you think?" Kanon looked at Miku and wondered idly if this was him trying to help or if he really meant it.

"Well sir as flattered as I am by that, I would accept any offer graciously though it would be best to get more than one opinion just in case this one happens to be biased. If it were me...but I he is right. I do love Sex Pot. It's my favorite clothing line and I like to think I show it off well."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:38 am

Miku smiled genuinely at Kanon, but then turned his attention back to the President, "Well sir, I must be taking my leave, but he has my recommendation and support. May it be noted their were other models that were also well qualified, but I wasn't the only photographer rushing for picture. Good day sir." He bowed his head and walked off to where he knew the other models would be waiting to pawn off their clothing, he eagerly bought several pieces and held them all carefully in his arms. Now a trip back to his bags to pack this all away and he's be ready to go home and start working on the photos.

He hummed lightly to himself and he folded his clothes, not noticing Kanon sitting nearby as he did so. He figured since Kanon hadn't made any special motion to recognize him then it was just best he not think on it... and least to too much.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:43 am

"Well...that is enough for me. I'll be giving you a call Monday on the verdict Sano-san. Good night." THe president walked away and Kanon went to find the blonde that had been standing there not long before. He found him packing his things up and moving to the door. The model followed him curiously and walked out behind him. It wasn't until they were a block away that Kanon spoke up.

"You seem to be doing good for yourself Miku...how've you been?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:50 am

Miku jumped a bit and spun around, but smiled when he saw Kanon, "Hey~ I've been alright. You don't seem to be doing so bad yourself though... You get to model what you love." Another smile and they were walking down the street together again.

"Oh, I meant what I said, you were great. If you'd like... you can come see the pictures, maybe catch up a bit? It's been almost four years since I saw you last..." He missed him. And hated that they never became more... He wanted to be so much more, but never got the chance.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:56 am

"I wouldn't mind that. I do love my new job you're right. It took a bit to get here but hopefully by Monday I'll be a regular model for them. That was my first show...and I'm hoping I did good. I was alright. I wouldn't mind it. Where do you live?" He was walking with Miku to his apartment...this...was unreal.

"It has been awhile. I thought about you a lot over the last few years. We kind of drifted apart...it made me sad to think about. You know me and emotions though. So I burried them. Every last one and even though I did that...somehow I ended up doing good. Maybe we can catch up? Do you have to work tomorrow?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:06 am

"Uptown Tokyo." Which was far from where they were, which was why Miku didn't mind the walk. When he unlocked his apartment/condo and let Kanon though he felt bad... They had lost touch... But they lost touch during school...

"Yeah... I know Kanon, I wouldn't expect you to change that much, you wouldn't be you then ne?" He poked his tongue out at him and went to his kitchen, coming back with a bottle of water for him and sat down next to him. "I tried getting back into contact with you, but your father said you'd left, you didn't want anyone to know where... and then hung up... So what happened? With you, with us, everything?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:13 am

"Well...My father had every right to be angry adn tell you that. I told him. I had graduated and was going to pursue being a model and he told me that I should go into something more worthwhile. Like law enforcement. That's when I let loose. I told him what happened to mom and that why should I go into law enforcement when the people in it can't do anything worht anything. Then I told him if he'd done his job right maybe the people who killed mom would be behind bars instead of roaming around. Then I left. I haven't spoken with him or seen him since. Nor do I want to." Kanon sat down and relaxed on the sofa. It was nice...to see Miku again...to talk and catch up...and maybe more. That's if Miku still felt the same. Kanon could handle a relationship now...handle sex.

"As for us...I don't know. We just stopped talking as often, hanging out...and then one day, we didn't talk at all. That was the first of years. After that first day it didn't seem to matter. It wasn't until Graduation that I realized I hadn't talked to you in nearly five months. By then it was too late."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:27 am

Miku frowned a bit at that... But he understood, Kanon never had had a good relationship with his father. And he knew better than to try and convince Kanon otherwise.

"Yeah..." Obviously Kanon didn't remember or just didn't want to bring up what had happened. He brought up maybe being a little something more and Kanon... well it just didn't float with him... "So... how about those pictures? Figured I'd make you some print for the start of your career."

Change the subject. He hated thinking about it... So he didn't. It didn't matter now. Grabbing his camera he scampered off to his computer, and old picture of him and Kanon sat right by the monitor... Their fifth year... One of the best and worst. "Here we are... See? You were blowing away the competition."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:40 am

Kanon wanted to tell Miku the truth. He never told him why he'd said no. Simply that he'd said no. It wasn't for lack of wanting him...it was because he couldn't handle a relationship. If it would've been with anyone it would've been Miku. Kanon moved over to his old friend and took a seat on the floor next to him but on his knees so he could still see the screen.

"Wow...personally I think it was just because it was you taking pictures of me. You always got my good qualities and none of the bad." He moved to look at the others but kept noticing a man that was looking at him from the audience. He looked familiar but Kanon couldn't place it. Oh well...he was watching the model. That happened at fashion shows. Nothing to worry about though...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:50 am

"That's because there is a lot of good to be seen." Miku was smiling gently at him, much like he always had. That smile alone was something only Kanon got... He really did miss him, being close like this again proved that he still wasn't over him...

"Here, you sit down, you've been strutting your stuff all day. I've gotta go put up my newly acquired loot. Feel free to roam~" He happily took his bag to his room and unloading the contents onto his huge bed, sorting through it all before hanging it up.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:58 am

Kanon moved and sat down in the chair. He was looking at the pictures on the comp when he saw the picture on the desk. Him and Miku...two people that had gone from enemies, to roommates, to little less than aquaintances, to friends, back to enemies, to...well almost boyfriends, then back to friends. All within the course of about three months. Tops. It was odd to think about but that's how it happened. Now? Now he would like to be more than friends. Most definitely. He wanted that at the end of QA...but it was too late. Too late to tell him and too late to stop the falling out they had had. It wasn't fair, Kanon thought. The one thing he actually wanted and he couldn't have it. Not now anyway.

"How are those clothes looking?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:06 am

"I think I need to clean my closet out... Too much awesome in one tiny space." Miku flopped onto his bed and looked to Kanon, "Despite us both being terribly old... Would you like to stay over? I'm not sure where you live now, but it hasn't been exactly safe on the streets." Nothing had changed about him. He still worried about him... Even after being rejected.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:11 am

Kanon smiled at Miku and turned to look at him. He was far from old...and so beautiful. God, why the fuck did he say no? He moved over to sit next to Miku. "Well you know I can take care of myself but I must admit, staying the night sounds very tempting. Especially since it's with you...and I'll be able to talk to you some more and catch up. Even though it's been years and everything...can I still cuddle with you?" He wasn't heartless...nope. Far from it now. All thanks to Miku. God did he want to hold him.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:20 am

Miku giggled a bit and nodded, "I know you can, but you know that I will always worry about you... Hmm... Yes, I do believe I will make that a requirement for you staying. It's been a good four years since I've done that with anyone." Miku didn't want to date after Kanon, all the traveling and... well lack of Kanon made it not possible.

His arms wrapped around Kanon and pulled him into a hug, he missed him... and heaven if he didn't want more... "I'm glad I ran into you... I've missed you."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:25 am

"I've missed you too..." The man moved to hold Miku just a bit closer than was friendly. He meant more to him than a friend. More than he could possibly let Miku know. Everything about him. Kanon had realized somewhere in his second year of college his true feelings toward Miku. Feelings he knew wouldn't be returned now. In school maybe but Miku had years to get over that...and it seemed like he was.

"Now...do you have a pair of pajamas I can sleep in or would you prefer me naked?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:33 am

Miku had to laugh at that, "Naked of course." They'd never had sex... and Miku still had only ever been with Naoki, never any other men. The blonde moved to pull away from him and dig through his closet. Funny thing was was that Miku usually did sleep naked, but there was no way... Right?

He mumbled to himself as he continued to search, his mind wandering over the thought of him turning around and Kanon actually being naked... Him and his defined model body...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:38 am

Kanon sat on the bed and watched Miku dig around...huh..."Miku? Do you not sleep with clothes on? Cause if you're having trouble finding clothes I could always just wear my boxers to bed. You don't mind that do you? Cause I always slept in just pajama pants back then. Ever since college I've slept naked...I found it feels better and things don't bunch up where they shouldn't because you don't have clothes. I'll just wear my boxers." The model started to strip down to just his boxers, that would be fine for one night.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:44 am

Sure enough when he turned back around Kanon was down to his boxers... oh god if it was a beautiful sight to see... It took everything he had not to jump on him... or run away with a nosebleed.

"I sleep naked...usually. B-but boxers are okay! I can do boxers." Miku was blushing darkly, now he was stuttering about his words and that could lead to more teasing and... Several other sweaty activities.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:57 am

"Oh the things that could happen if we both slept how we normally do. We should try that sometime and see what happens. Come on. After that shoot I'm beat. I just want to go to sleep. Come here?" Kanon opened his arms and waited for Miku to join him before he settled down and closed his eyes. His arms wrapped around his waist and got settled down.

"Sleep now yes? I've missed this."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:28 am

Miku blushed a little more but quickly stripped down to his own boxers, going to his waiting arms like it had been something that they had done for years. It felt good to be laying next to him again, to be close and sharing their body heat.

"Yes sleep... Sleep sounds amazing. Miku cuddled him self close and sighed happily. It was so easy to sleep next to him and by far the best sleep he'd gotten in a while. And when he woke up he smiled, because it wasn't a dream and Kanon was still holding him securely against his chest... Smiling he nuzzled against the well toned man and kissed his chest. He would have given anything to be more than just a friend or acquaintance to Kanon... Even after four years.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:10 pm

Kanon didn't wake up till about an hour after Miku. It was so nice to wake up with Miku in his arms. He had missed that. He smiled at the blonde in his arms and kissed the top of his head. "You're still my favorite person in the whole world." He whispered softly as he moved to sit up and stretch. Kanon had become a less grumpy person in the morning. He was getting used to it.

"Miku...what's for breakfast?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:21 pm

Miku smiled as Kanon kissed his head, for a second it felt like QA all over again... Except it was in a much larger and more comfortable bed. And to know he was still Kanon's favorite, after all this time... "I'm glad... Kami knows I could never replace you." He watched as Kanon got up and moved... wishing he could wake up to this sight every morning...

"Breakfast? Hmm... What ever you'd like I suppose, I can do just about anything you'd like."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:18 pm

Anything? Miku with a side of strawberries sounded amazing. But that's not what came out of his mouth. "French toast with a side of strawberries sounds amazing. Think you can make it for a hot model like myself? Pamper me nicely and ye shall be rewarded young grasshopper." Kanon couldn't hold a straight face. He started smiling when he said 'ye' and started laughing at the end of grasshopper'. It wasn't him but man would he have loved for it to happen. Reward Miku with something he'd wanted back in school. Only problem was...he didn't want it now.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum