Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh...It's you.

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Oh...It's you. - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh...It's you.

Post  Kanon Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:38 am

Kanon moaned softly when Miku's erection and hand joined his. It was...pleasurable. He couldn't describe it any other way. It wasn't as good as sex but it did feel good. "God...why can't I just..." He wanted to pound into Miku so bad...damn knee. It was what he wanted so bad.

"How's your knee feeling?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:46 am

"Hn... Cold... Very cold." Kanon would think to ask about something like that while they were together like this... Though he was starting to wish that Kanon would just ignore his knee and claim him... He wanted to be Kanon's and Kanon's only... Stupid, stupid knee...

"Kanon... do you think we could... well you know... despite my minor injury?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:51 am

Miku wanted it too...oh thank god. "Yes...that's why I was asking." He moved above Miku again and was kissing him to show his happiness. He was so thankful for it...Miku still wanted him after all this time. He pulled away though with a very important question.

"Where's your lube? We can't do anything without it..." He was still kissing Miku's body though, not really caring about it. If nothing else he'd get olive oil to use. He'd rather have warming lotion or something to make it more enjoyable. Either way it would be amazing though.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:05 am

Lube... Lube... Fuck. Miku's mind was panicing a bit as he tried to think of something, anything, that he had... He had some massaging lotions... Those should work! Miku stretched for his bedside dresser drawer and opened it, shifting around until he pulled out the tube. "Here. It's all I've got." Until tomorrow that is. Then he'd go out and buy some actual lube, but for now his warming massage gel should work just fine.

"Sorry... You're my first, it's not something I thought of keeping around..." He smiled sheepishly at him as he laid back.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:18 am

Kanon took the bottle and was grinning when he saw it was warming massage gel...then he heard what Miku said. He was his first??

"I'm your...but then the last person you had sex with was..Naoki? No way. That was a good seven years ago. You've been without it that long?" Kanon decided in that moment to make this the best he could. He moved and kissed Miku softly, it was passionate but showed how honored he was that Miku was letting him be his first. While they were kissing though, he let a finger he'd slicked up slide into his soon to be lover. This was going to be amazing...he wanted to so bad...wanted to give him everything.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:27 am

"Right... I never really wanted anyone else... No one compared to how you made me feel." And that kiss was all he needed to know that Kanon was his... And to let Kanon know that he only wanted him. While they were kissing he felt a finger slide into him, it was... different, but it was enjoyable. Once he felt a second finger slide in he moaned softly into their kiss, his back arched against him and his hips rolled up.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:50 am

Kanon moaned softly into the kiss as he added a third finger. Miku seemed to be enjoying it so far. He wondered idly if it was simply because it felt good or because it was him. Either way it was getting a good reaction. He took Miku's hand as he started to search for his prostrate and moved it to close around his erection.

"This will be inside you very soon...think you can handle it all?" He wanted to let his soon to be lover know he was a decently big size...bigger than average. This was going to be so tight...and so hot. He couldn't wait for it. Miku was...different. Better.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:01 am

A spark coursed through him when his hand wrapped around Kanon's length. His entire body shuddered and he moaned Kanon's name loudly, "Ah...! Y-yes... oh god... What--that, what is--" Miku found it hard to talk when Kanon was hitting that sensitive spot. It made him crazy with desire and he just wanted him to pound him into the bed... Maybe he could encourage him?

His hand stole the warming gel from him and squirted some into his hand. He slicked Kanon's throbbing member, adding pressure randomly to stimulate him further, "Please... I've already been waiting for this seven years... a-anymore of that and I don't think I'll be able to take it." Kanon must have enjoyed seeing and hearing him moan...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:10 am

Kanon moaned when he felt Miku's hand...oh the deliciousness of that hand. And the warming gel made it all the better. "That my hot lover...is something you will be begging me to abuse very soon..." Kanon pulled his fingers out and moved his length to his entrance. Here they were...it was going to happen...

"Ready?" He clasped Miku's hands and pushed into him. The moment that heat started to surround him he moaned. This was going to be way better than he thought it would.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:23 am

Miku laced his fingers with Kanon and nodded, moaning and trying his best not to squirm too much beneath him... Kanon was big... really big. His legs wrapped around his hips and pulled him in all the way. His body shuddered at the feeling, "Oh... Mm... Okay, I think I'm ready..." Miku leaned up and kised him softly nudging him with his hips and just barely his prostrate, that earned another moan and him moving to meet Kanon's small thrust.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:35 am

Miku pulled him in. He didn't want to take it that slow apparently. Not that Kanon minded. He started to move against him ever so slowly and quickly picked up speed. He wanted Miku to feel him, not just the speed or force but to feel Kanon's erection moving within him, sliding against his walls...pleasuring him. He wanted to know that this was what they both wanted more than anything...that this was how it was going to be. Them, together.

"Fuck you're tight...oh god..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:29 am

"Oh Kanon... Mmm." Things with Kanon were... different. It meant more, even though Naoki had been his first, Kanon felt far more important. His arms wrapped around him, nails scratching lightly at his back. The wait had been more than worth it... Now they both new they it was each other that they wanted, this wasn't just going to be some kind of puppy love. This would be here for years, if not forever.

"M-more... I need-want to feel all of you." Miku moved to meet his thrust, moaning ewach time a bit louder as Kanon brushed over his prostrate.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:21 pm

Kanon moved his hands away from Miku's and trailed them down his body to his thighs. He quickly moved to pull him closer and started angling differently. When he knew he found the right spot Kanon found himself pounding into Miku so hard he had to brace himself on the headboard as his body was assaulted by Kanon. Not that he seemed to mind. Miku certainly wasn't complaining. He was still taking it a bit easy though, just in case the knee was still hurting.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:30 pm

Miku's body felt like it was on fire, the feelings Kanon was sending through him was absolutely amazing, he couldn't have found better than Kanon. "K-Kanon... So close-mmm!" Miku could feel himself getting tighter around Kanon, but he was trying his best to hold back. He didn't want this to end. This and being with Kanon was all he'd ever wanted for the last seven years... And by god he was going to hold onto him until the end of time, Kanon was his lover.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:46 pm

Kanon moved so he was close to Miku's ear and pressed inot his prostrate. "Then cum...force me to..." He kept moving against Miku though, kissing his neck and being sure to leave a mark there. It was something he wanted to do. Miku was his now...and no one would take him away. He was still gripping Miku's legs but moving them so he had a better angle and pickedup his speed once more. He knew if Miku came that he would be forcing Kanon's as well. They were both so close. It wouldn't be the end though, not by a long shot.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:56 pm

Miku moaned loudly, moving his hips to meet with Kanon's thrust until he felt a surge of pressure and heat running down his abdomen. He felt himself start to clench around Kanon and his own seed shooting between them. His arms wrapped around him and help his lover close... He loved this man... He knew he did, but he was going to wait until the time was right to tell him...

"Heaven that was... wow..." He laughed softly, if he ever saw Kenji again he'd have to tell him just how much better Kanon was than Naoki.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:22 pm

Kanon felt Miku constrict around him and found himself cumming with Miku. It was an all new feeling to him and he couldn't hold back the long moan that had built up inside him. He all but collapsed onto Miku but sat up a few moments later, bringing Miku with him.

"Oh god...amazing...you are way better...than I hoped for." He kissed his lover's lips softly before falling back so he was on the bottom.

"I think I'm going to be staying....here more often..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:59 pm

Miku kissed him back softly, moaning a bit as they parted and he found himself on top of Kanon. He nuzzled against his chest and kissed it, smiling up at him, "I wouldn't mind that... Not at all." The blonde leaned up to kiss him, despite Kanon still being inside him, he loved kissing him though. Back when they were in school together they never really kiss kissed, a few pecks, but nothing that meant anything. Not like these kisses...

"Mmm... And in two month I'll be stealing you and all of your stuff here..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:22 am

Kanon couldn't be happier. They had spent all weekend with eachother and then he was brought down to the Corproate building. The President was there and talking to him. He was promoted to a main model and given a significant increase in pay...enough to just pay out the rest of his lease...and then just move in with Miku. He had to go tell Miku. Well first he went to make sure it was alright with his landlord and his landlord didn't mind.

"Miiku...oh Miku~ I have a surprise for you if you'll accept."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:38 am

Miku was finishing up the last of his photos when he heard Kanon walk in. He grinned and hopped up from his seat, "I like surprises~ And what is this surprise?" Miku wrapped his arms around him and pulled him in for a kiss. It had only been a weekend, but Miku was already starting to form a habit of greeting him in such a fashion.

"I have a surprise for you too... But it comes later."

Last edited by Miku on Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:04 am

Kanon kissed him softly as he wrapped his arms around him. "Mmm...I can pay off my landlord and he already agreed. If you want I can move in tonight..." He held his breath wondering if it was too soon. But they had been roommates before...and friends just as long. There was that five year difference though. He looked at Miku hoping for a good answer.

"if it's too soon I don't have to pay him and can keep the apartment those two more months..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:29 am

Kanon could move in tonight? Really?? A smile grew on his lips as he pulled Kanon in for yet another kiss, his lover had no idea how happy he'd just made him. He would tonight though, tonight was going to be that much better since Kanon would be here permanently.

"No. I want you here, we can start moving your stuff in whenever you want. But tonight... you should go pay your landlord off and come back in an hour or so, I'll have something for you if you think you can manage that." He kissed him again, nipping at his lip softly as he pulled back and gave him an innocent look. Once Kanon left he'd set everything up, the candles, the music, dressing himself in a way Kanon couldn't resist, dinner... It was to congratulate him on getting that promotion, but now to welcome him to his new home as well.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:00 am

Kanon moaned softly and nodded. "I'm going to bring a few things too. That way I can get out as soon as possible and let my landlord rent the place again." The model left and headed to his landlord's. He paid him the rest of the money and started getting his things together. It was nice to know his lover wanted him there. He was happy with everything now. Everything was falling into place. He didn't see however that someone else was watching him...someone who knew Kanon and his mother. He didn't see what was coming and wouldn't see it coming until it was too late.

Kanon made it back to the apartment without a scratch though...huh. The door was locked. He knocked softly on the door and called for Miku. Why did his boyfriend lock him out?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:14 am

Miku had just finished dressing himself in a nice VK styled kimono when he heard the knock on his door, a smile grew on his lips as he made sure everything was in place before opening the door for him, "Welcome home Kanon... Surprise~" He hoped everything was to his liking. Gentle lighting, soft jrock playing in the background, Kanon's favorite dinner on the table, and dessert... "See all that on the counter? Dessert is on me... and you can decorate me any way you please, as long as you clean it up as well."

The blonde took Kanon's bags and set them aside, taking his hands he led Kanon to the table and sat him down... Sitting himself down in his lap before Kanon could move or protext. "Hm... you still make a good chair..." He kissed him softly, he was in love with him... But he couldn't tell him just yet.

Last edited by Miku on Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:23 am

Kanon heard the door unlock and there was Miku. Miku who was so beautiful...and hot. He heard the soft music and the candles. The place smelled amazing. He was so...thrilled by it all. Miku did all this for him? Really? Kanon's stuff was set down as the door closed and he was led to the kitchen. His lover was in his lap within seconds of sitting down. Miku was his dessert. Oh this was going to be good. The model's hands found Miku's hips and pulled him a bit closer as he kissed him.

"You did all this for me? Hmm...what kind of toppings do I have for my dessert?" Kanon smiled as his gaze turned to the table. Dinner would be amazing but the dessert? That's what he was really looking forward to.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum