Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh...It's you.

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Oh...It's you. - Page 6 Empty Re: Oh...It's you.

Post  Miku Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:55 pm

Miku smiled softly at him, he couldn't be mad at him... not for too long anyways. And anymore there was never a reason for them to be mad or even annoyed with each other. It was such a major difference than when they were in school... oh well. Now the problem was the look Kanon was giving him as he stripped. That cute, little shy glance only he got from him... It drove him crazy sometimes, but that was the point right?

"That was the plan~" He'd come up behind him and wrapped his arms around his slim hips as he spoke, undoing his pants and sliding them off him. He nipped his shoulder lovingly before stepping back and stripping himself, "Alright dirty boy, in the shower with you..." Kanon didn't have time to step in himself before Miku had him pinned to the wall. He adored his neck and collarbone with kisses while his hands sought out the body wash. Once it and the loufa were found he started to wash him down... He loved the detailed curves of his body.

"Lets get a hotel room tonight, really enjoy ourselves..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:20 pm

Kanon smiled as Miku held him close. He was coaxed into the shower adn found himself up against the wall with Miku's lips on his skin. He was trying his best as well to do turn him on. He moaned as Miku slowly washed him adn adored him.

"S-sure...anything you want..." His voice was breathy and he was willing to bend to Miku in any manner his lover wanted. He would let him do just about anything to him...if only he tried...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:34 pm

"I have some things planned tonight... I think you'll like them~" His hands rubbed small circles on his body as the water washed over him. He was glad to see that Kanon didn't look as distraught now, and he didn't smell like smoke. "You're so beautiful..." Miku wasn't sure if he could wait until the evening to try and take him... No, it just wouldn't be possible, they were both getting turned on... And by the end of their shower ot was hard for Miku to not just push him onto the bed and rape him.

So while Kanon got dressed he called the hotel, getting the best room they had and paying for it over the phone... He knew Kanon would love it. When they got there a candle lit dinner would be set up and ready, and then the bed was only a hop away... Bringing up moving could wait until after all of that.

"Hey you... We have to stop at the hotel first to check in, is that okay?" He asked as he got dressed in his (and Kanon's) favorite SexPot outfit. He'd steal him up to the room and surprise him, he couldn't wait.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:43 am

Kanon leaned his head back as Miku washed him. He wanted to do some much by the end of that shower. He was breathless and very hard. Kanon had trouble getting into his skinny, form fitting black jeans. There was a definite bulge there though. So he got a really long sexpot shirt that hid it and his boots. It looked like a good combination to him. Walking out he suddenly found himself not so confident. Miku was doing the same thing he was. Trying to get the other turned on. And they had to check into the hotel first. Oh great...if that happened they might not make it to dinner.

"Okeh. But I don't want to be late for dinner so no pit stops. Where are we going to dinner anyway?" Kanon was hoping for the best restaurant in town for traditional cuisines from Korea, China, and Japan. It was a very classy place but expensive too...well...he could dream.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:00 am

Miku grinned at Kanon and took his hand after grabbing his wallet, "You'll see." He knew how much Kanon loved that Asian restaurant, thus why he got the hotel that was connected to it and a nice last minute, but very lucky, dinner reservation there. For once he was glad to have the connections that he did... Tonight was supposed to be special for them, and he would make sure of it.

A short cab ride and quick jog later they were at the hotel and dropping off their bags, Miku couldn't wait for later, but her knew Kanon was hungry. So he tugged him along through the back entrance to the restaurant, where the better tables and the window seats were. He was pleased to find that they had gotten a window seat overlooking the garden.

"Surprise~" Miku took his hand and kissed it before the waiter came to take their order.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:19 am

Kanon saw the hotel and was surprised at the room. How long had Miku been planning this? It was a very expensive hotel...and a very expensive restaurant. But Kanon was way too giddy to say anything bad about that.

"Miku! You got reservations here?! Oh wow...how long have you been planning this? Really? It takes months to get a reservation here. I'm sorry about the kitchen. If I had known you were planning this I wouldn't have even bothered taking classes to learn how to cook." He was in such wonder that no trace of sadness or disappointment entered his voice. He was just so happy. Miku was...Miku was the best boyfriend he could've asked for.

"I love you Akiharu."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:37 am

A small blush grew across his cheeks as Kanon spoke, he loved to make his boyfriend happy... "It helps to have connections, my boss always has places like this eager to serve and please us." At a slightly discounted price, but even that wasn't cheep. But he'd gotten a fantastic promotion and an even better bonus at the start of his vacation, something that was going to be reserved for later to him about.

The blonde smiled happily at him and leaned over the table to kiss him, "I love you too Shinya, Happy Anniversary..." He kissed him again before settling back in his chair, the waiter brought to glasses of wine out plus that evenings special, which turned out the be a delicious mix of Korean, Chinese, and Japanese cuisine. It all mixed very well and to Miku was well worth the amount he paid.

"And the best part? Our room isn't that far away and it has a hot tub... A hot tub that hopefully will see a lot of use." Miku's leg rubbed up against Kanon's slow and teasingly, showing him that he was very interested in the idea of sex... it had been two months now. There hadn't been any for a month and a half now... But he was more than ready for it now, he wanted to give Kanon something he'd been wanting for a while now.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:53 am

Sex in a tub...Miku against the back of the tub...Kanon in his lap riding him in the warm milky water...STOP! Oh he couldn't go down there. Though he groaned at the strain his pants were causing.

"I should've worn baggier pants." His still smiled though and licked his lips slowly, taunting his lover to come get him. Kanon had never let someone take him. Miku was going to the only one to do it...if he did. He wanted to so bad. Oh god did he want to. But he couldn't just, pounce on him and force himself on him. Even though he'd be the dominate one.

Kanon's back against the soft sheets in their room, Miku holding onto his thighs as he pounded into-no. Gotta stop. He shook his head and took a sip of the wine. Funny how all his fantasies were making Miku seme. He really wanted it bad.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:05 am

Miku felt a bit bad for Kanon, he knew how bad it could be to have an erection in pants that were already too tight for their own good. But it would be so worth it in the end. When they finally got up there he knew Kanon would finally get the relief he'd desired. "You too hm?" Miku smiled coyly at him, trying to speed up their time eating with mild, yet flirty, small talk.

Their walk up the hall to the elevator was all but innocent though, Miku followed behind Kanon with his arms wrapped around him, his hands brushing his erection occasionally until they reached the elevator. He let go of him there in favor of pressing the buttons and waiting.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:18 am

Kanon was holding in the moans on teh way to the elevator. Dinner was good...and they got stuff to take home but god did it seem to take forever. He was constantly in a state of arousal and Miku was not helping. In the elevator Kanon moved to wrap his hands around Miku and apply a nice amount of pressure when he rubbed his erection through his pants.

"Mi-chan...let me do something new tonight? I've been wanting to try something for awhile but I need your cooperation. Otherwise I'll just please myself and let you suffer." He pulled miku close so he could feel his own erection before moving in front of him and kissing him hard. There was too much pent up in him. He was grinding their lower halves together to stimulate them more and found himself very thankful the elevator was empty.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:26 am

Miku kissed him back with just as much desire, it had been far to long with nothing but minimal contact... He needed more. "Any you want, so long as I get to try something too." Were there no risk of getting caught he would have pounced on him here... but sadly there was. Though getting to their room wan interesting, they could stop touching each other and it made opening and closing the door hard.

Though once inside and the door locked, Miku pulled Kanon against him, kissing him desperately and whimpering with all the desire he felt for his lover at the moment. "Oh god... Anything Kanon, I have to touch you... need to feel you..." His hands were already working on loosening Kanon's skinny jeans as they continued battling with their tongues.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:30 am

Kanon was in a whirlwind of desire. He moaned loudly as him and Miku fought to get in teh door and get off eachother's clothes. "Then feel me. Take me-ah-to bed and fuck me...I want you to. I've been fantazing about it for a long time...please Miku...I need to feel you in me." Kanon was all the way stripped down and on the bed, looking as appealing as he could. He wanted to bring out the roughness in Miku. The power he knew his lover had. To feel that power with every thrust...Kanon shivered in delight. He only hoped Miku would do it.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:37 am

Miku was over him on the bed and kissing him before anymore could be said. His hands roamed over his heated skin, taking in all that he could in this one moment. Oh god he had been waiting to long for this...

"You're mine..."

He grabbed the lube from the bedside stand and popped it open to coat his fingers, he was nervous but only because he didn't want to mess this up, he wanted it to be perfect. As his finger slid inside him, Miku sucked Kanon's rock hard erection into his mouth, swirling and putting pressure on his member with his tongue as he slid more fingers into prep him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:57 am

The moment Miku touched him he moaned. His body felt electrified. Any touch felt good. But when those warm lips wrapped around his cock. Kanon thought he was going to cum right then. And those fingers! He was so beyond aroused that they felt so good. Even pain was turnign to pleasure in the state he was in.

"Mi-chan...ah..." The model had to feel him...and soon. He pushed Miku away and moved on his hands and knees to return the favor. He went down on Miku but was coating him at the same time. Thankfully it was one of the good kinds of lube that could be ingested without harm. He pulled away to move to his lap. Kanon positioned himself and swiftly took Miku in. He was so shocked at how good it felt he repeated the action immediately.

"Oh god...Miku...please..." He wantd to be thrown on teh bed and taken. He wanted Miku to have him any way he wanted...adn he only hoped his lover would.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:13 am

Miku couldn't help the loud moan that escaped him when Kanon got into his lap and started to ride him. He hadn't been inside anyone since Naoki... and god was this a million times better. His hands found Kanon's hips and helped him move until he started begging for more. Without a second thought he rolled them over on the bed and started pounding into him, moaning as he kissed him eagerly, "Oh god Kanon... so tight-- Oh I love you...!"

His hand wrapped around his throbbing member and pumped it in time with his thrust, he was searching for those nerves Kanon always used again him. And when he found them... God did he feel sorry for the people staying in the surrounding rooms, Kanon was loud... and he loved it.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:38 am

Feeling Miku sliding inside him brought out nice moans. His back only met the bed for a moment. His back arched up as Miku continued to pound into him. When he met his prostrate he just about lost it. Kanon's voice increased a lot and as his hands braced themselves on the headboard.

"Oh god! More! Miku...ah...m-more!" He was gasping for air but wanted to feel more. He was so close. Just a bit more...and to feel Miku cum inside him...oh god...he wanted this so bad.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:50 am

Miku groaned into is shoulder and picked up his pace, thrusting as hard and fast as he could, being sure to hit his prostrate each time. He loved his moans, and hoped that they would be doing this again soon... "Mmm--ah... Kanon... Cum with me...!" Miku was so close. A few more hard thrust and he could feel Kanon start to clench around him, their stomachs were soon covered with Kanon's seed while he found his own release while inside his lover.

"Oooh... I love you... So so very much..." He kissed him tenderly as he pulled out slowly and moved to lay next to him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:22 am

Kanon about passed out with the feeling of Miku filling him. He couldn't describe it. Simply call out Miku's name and hold him tight. It was several minutes before he caught his breath but once he did he rocked his hips up into Miku again.

"Please...promise to do this again...and again...and again. i want this feeling as much as possible before the night is over...and once in the hottub at least." He couldn't believe it. oh god why did he love that so much. It was the most amazing thing he'd ever felt and seriously made him consider being a full time uke.

"You were...wow..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:40 am

Miku smiled and nuzzled into him, "You think there was ever any plans for sleep or clothes? That's why I booked two nights my love..." That hot tub was calling them though... and he knew Kanon would be wanting to soak in there soon. Scooping him up he quickly settled into the warm bubbling water with his amazing lover on his lap, "Here we are..." Miku could already feel himself getting hard again... Damn. Go a month and a half without and you become a horny bastard.

Oh well... surely Kanon wouldn't mind... after a minute anyways.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:25 pm

Kanon found himself being moved into the hot tub. He didn't mind a bit. It was very relaxing to his sore muscles. But even with just having had sex...he wanted it again. Carefully he moved to sit up a bit higher and take in Miku's growing erection again.

"Oh...Sorry...I-I wanted it again." He moved slowly so not to disturb the water. He didn't mind it though. Kanon's head moved to Miku's neck as he started kissing him and leaving little marks. This was turning into the best anniversary yet.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:57 pm

A low groan escaped him when he felt himself entering Kanon again, "Don't be sorry... I wanted it again too..." He rocked his hips up as Kanon moved down, moaning softly as Kanon marked his neck.

"Matter of fact... I was going to turn you around and take you again if you hadn't come down on me... I might yet anyways." Miku's hands found his hips and pulled him down as he thrust up, brushing past his prostrate as he did so.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:03 pm

Kanon gasped at Miku taking over. He was so in love...so happy. It didn't matter how they did it, though he did enjoy feeling helpless against his lover.

"A-any way you want me...mmm..." The man groaned in pleasure moving to meet Miku every time with more speed. He felt so helpless against him. He needed it...wanted it so much. Nothing was stopping this night...nothing and no one.

"H-harder Mi-chan...please..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:44 pm

Miku kissed him hard before pulling out of him completely and turning him around, he put his knees on the seat and had him leaned forward a bit. Soon though he was pushing back into him and nipping his neck playfully as he did so, he moved in and out slowly, teasing him as he nuzzled against his neck, "I've always wanted to have you like this... it's more dominating like this..." He started moving faster, making the water splash a bit as he did, but he didn't care.

"Oh god~ So amazing... Ah! Oh... I love you..." His hands held onto his hips as he pounded into him... Kanon was going to feel and remember this in the morning, just like when they'd first slept together... That was a beautiful night and morning.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:03 pm

Kanon braced himself on the tub and felt Miku enter him again. It was more dominating this way. He was so excited and happy...oh god did he want this.

"Oh god...I-I love you...too~ More...f-faster...harder...oh god please M-miku...Ah..." He started move back into Miku's thrusts, getting loud with each thrust. He was closing his eyes and wanting nothing more then to melt into Miku's grasp. Into that overwhelming feeling of pleasure.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:18 pm

Kanon wanted everything... So everything he got. He braced himself as he continued trusting into him, moaning his lover's name as he felt him starting to clench around him, "Mmm... Kan-kun... So close..." His hand wrapped around Kanon's length and pumped it, adding pressure at random to bring him closer to the edge.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum