Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh...It's you.

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Oh...It's you. - Page 7 Empty Re: Oh...It's you.

Post  Kanon Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:26 pm

Kanon gasped as he felt himself starting to hit his climax. Everything was in tunnel vision it was so blurry. He fetl nothing but Miku. Saw nothingbut Miku. Wanted nothing but Miku. He was calling out his lover's name as he came in the hottub. Feeling the warmth of Miku own semen coating his walls only made it better.

"You...are too...good..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:02 pm

Miku was panting as he moved out of him and pulled him back to sit in his lap once again, cradling his almost limp form close to him, "You're... quite amazing yourself..." He nuzzled his forehead before kissing his full lips, "I love you... tonight has been amazing..."

They soaked in the hot tub for another half hour before they dried off and moved to the bed. His fingers laced with the others as they laid their just enjoying each others company. "There's one more thing tonight... I've been saving for a while now, and my own lease is almost up... How would you feel about moving to some place bigger? With a Kanon safe kitchen?" He smiled playfully at him and kissed his nose, showing he still wasn't upset about the stove fire from earlier.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:35 pm

Kanon gladly laid in Miku's lap, soaking in the water. They got out eventually though. It was nice. He gladly got out of the hottub and moved to the bed with Miku. He was so happy right now. The soft whispers of I love you. The gentle touches as they held eachother. The dull pain from Miku taking him. It was all what he wanted. Nothing could be better than this.

"I love you...don't leave me...ever okeh?" He held onto Miku as he started to speak. Get another apartment? What? His eyes opened again as he looked into Miku's. Was he serious?

"Really? We...we can get another apartment?...you won't get the deposit back on the one we're in...but it does sound like fun. then I can move all my stuff in. It will be our apartment. I like it. Do you have a place in mind?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:54 pm

"I'll never leave you... for anything."

He liked Kanon's reaction though, he was hoping for a good one. Smiling he cuddled into his lover and wrapped his arms around him, "I'm not worried about the deposit, I want us to be able to live together forever... and we both know my poor little closet can't handle anymore awesomeness.

"But as far as where... I think we should look together, I've got a couple newspaper in my bag... We can look in the morning, but I wanted to see if you wanted to first... I'm glad you've enjoyed everything this evening."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:04 am

"I did...I would love to look...and to be honest. I would have you fuck me again if I didn't think I would pass out." He moved ever so closer to him. They were made for eachother. It was just unbelievable from where they came from to what what they are now.

"A nice two bedroom apartment. One for us. And one for your study thing for your pictures." He nuzzled into Miku's arms content and warm.

"I'm sleepy..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:34 am

"Hmm... Well you know... when we get this new apartment it's going to need to be broken in... but for now, you are going to need your rest. You'll be sore in the morning..." Miku smiled happily at him and cuddled him, how had they gone from what they were at QA to what they were now? It was beyond him... but he loved it.

"We'll need a couple huge closets too... Lets get some sleep, I love you." He kissed his forehead and held him close.

--

That morning, a knock woke Miku up... throwing some shorts on he went to answer the door... "Room service~" "Naoki?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:49 am

Kanon fell asleep fast and simply stayed that way. He didn't feel Miku move but woke up to the sound of his voice. "Mi-chan? What is it?" He sat up and looked to see him holding the door open. But he didn't really have a chance to see when someone wrapped their arms around Miku and tried to kiss him. What the fuck!? Who was at the door.

"Miku? Who-Naoki!?"

"Kanon? Really Miku? After everything he did you're still with him?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:03 am

Miku hardly had time to stop his ex from kissing him when Kanon woke up and came over, he managed to push the woman away and wrap his arms protectively around his lover.

"What is wrong with you? We've pretty much always been perfectly happy with one another until either you or Kenji stuck you noses where they didn't belong!"

"Uh hello? Who abandoned you for five years? You know, I bet if you wouldn't have gotten him his pretty promotion he wouldn't even spare you a passing glance on the street." After all these years she still hated Kanon, she would personally destroy this relationship because of her hate for him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:09 am

Kanon wrapped his arms around Miku but became very angry at Naoki's words. She was not going to do this to them. "How dare you! You don't know anything. I didn't even get that promotion until a good four days after Miku and I got back together. I wouldn't ignore him. And if you think you're going to do anything to seperate us know that I'm not afraid of you Naoki. Nor am I below kicking your ass. You're pissed we both did something with our lives and are happy while you're-...wait. How did you know we didn't see eachother for five years?" The only thought that stopped his rant at her. How did she know? That was after QA...after her and Miku stopped talking...wasn't it."[/i] He looked back at Miku with the same question in his eyes.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:42 am

Naoki smirked, "Who doesn't know about how you rejected him? He waited hand and foot on you while he waited for you to get over you and your ego. So what made you change huh? And as far as how I know goes... well, him and Kenji were in the same field of study, and now they're rivals."

"Rivals is putting it nicely, I smoked his ass and he's still upset that I got the better job. Get the hell out." He slammed the door in her face and locked it. Of course Kenji would still leak every bit of info on him to her... those fuckers lived on that kind of drama.

"Kanon... I'm sorry I woke you... and for Naoki..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:00 am

Kanon was frowning at what she said. He was looking down when Miku closed the door. "I really hurt you didn't I? How I acted and treated you...she's right. I don't deserve you...you've always been good to me and I treated you like crap for the longest time. I thought maybe it was in the past but I can see right now that it isn't. You still feel that pain don't you?" Kanon's happy morning was shattered by Naoki...again.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:12 am

Oh no... "Kanon--No. Well you did but that was back then! We are here, right now, I'd forgiven you for everything long before. None of that matters now... I love you and you're perfect for me. Don't let her ruin that... Please... you deserve me. You deserve all of me and you have it! I'm not going anywhere..." Miku was crying, scared that he was going to lose the best thing in the world that had happened to him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:21 am

It was obvious by just the few words Naoki said that Kanon had felt guilty for a long time. He looked up at Miku and smiled. "I really don't but I'm happy I do have you. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me and I don't want to lose you...not for anything." He held onto him but his stomach growling made him stop.

"Uh...did she leave the food?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:27 am

"But you do... You've gone through so much... you more than deserve some peace and love in your life. And I intend to give you all that and more." Smiling he hugged him in return and looked to the food that Naoki had left.

"She did... but dare we trust it? I mean... it's Naoki..." Miku didn't mind going out to eat again, but he wasn't sure if he should trust when Naoki had brought them.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:09 am

"Well...we could always have the cook bring it up personally and tip him really really well. I just want food..." Kanon took Miku's hand and led them back to bed.

"At least come take off those boxers." He smiled softly but winced a little at the pain. He was happy to feel it though. Very happy indeed.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum