Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel in our Midst

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Angel in our Midst - Page 4 Empty Re: Angel in our Midst

Post  Miku Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:42 pm

Miku happily hugged Kanon tightly to himself, glaring a bit at hide as he did. The other teen was a demon... he was a demon and was now trying to get back into Kanon's life. Miko was safe, but Kanon was free game as far as they were concerned. He put his arm around Kanon while he spoke, the other man made him uneasy... and boy could hide sense it.

He didn't like how hide waved him off either, like he was just a babysitter until he could pluck Kanon away. Well he wouldn't let it happen, Kanon was his boyfriend. He wouldn't give him up that easily. He hoped that Kanon wouldn't give him up so easily either...

"So what brought you back off of a sudden?" Miku sounded curious, but looked concerned. Again Miko was watching Miku closely... She needed to talk to him and talk to her brother. Something wasn't right... He would be going to see the council tonight, he had to... No, no he couldn't. That would give the demons a chance to strike. He was on his own for this one... He would just have to go with losing some sleep for a few days... "Why don't we go get something to eat? Maybe catch up?"

He had comfort in knowing Miko was out of their reach... But Kanon... hide still had a strong hold on him. A hold he was afraid would take the other away from him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:41 am

Kanon hung out with hide quite often and found that as much as he hung out with Miku, his boyfriend often had to leave and would come back with Miko. Either he didn't want to be alone with him or there was something going on. hide constantly said it had to be the latter since who in their right mind wouldn't want to be alone with him? Still...he didn't want to believe it, even if he was really starting to suspect something. Surely his sister wouldn't do that to him. She knew how much Miku meant to him. He talked about him about as much as he used to talk about hide...but then again he thought his sister and boyfriend liked eachother before Miku was even his boyfriend.

He wanted to ease his suspicions and he wanted that night alone with Miku finally so he packed an overnight bag complete with condoms and lube as a just in case measure. The teen even had candles to set the mood. He wanted this to be perfect. Miko said she was going out for awhile and would be back before dinner. Kanon told his parents he was was going to stay at Miku's that night and to not expect him back...how foolish he was. He knew Miku was home...knew it. So he came up to surprise him. His boyfriend had told him to come by if he ever needed an escape or something and told him where the spare key was...he should have just knocked. The older twin walked in and headed to the bedroom to find his boyfriend. He found his boyfriend alright, but he was holding Miko's hands and their heads were pressed together and looking very...intimate.

"We have to tell him..."

"Tell him what? That the two people he trusts most are running around behind his back? Miko you were the one that tried to set us up! I can't believe this. You're my sister. My twin! How could you do this to me? You knew how I felt about him...Miku if you would've rather had her then you should have-ah! Son of a..." Kanon had moved to grab hold of Miku but found his hand burned slightly by the touch. What the hell?

"You know what...never mind. Enjoy yourselves. Go for it...just don't expect me to sit around and be happy for you." With that the teen left, not even giving either the chance to explain. He didn't want to hear it. hide had been right...go figure. The pink haired teen was the only one he could count on anymore. So that's who he sought out...he needed someone around him. Someone who wasn't going to betray him. When hide opened the door to find Kanon there in tears he opened his arms, already knowing his seed of doubt came to full bloom. Kanon would be there's in a matter of days if not hours.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:03 am

Miko had come over unexpectedly, no phone call, nothing. She was there and she wanted answers, "Miku, I need to know. I need to know why every time Bou or hide or even Omi come around you become guarded. You're my best friend... You should be able to tell me..." Miku sighed, she had him cornered, literally. The angel moved them to sit on his bed, just in case she became dizzy and fell.

"Give me your hands... Now close your eyes and keep your mind open." Miku rested his head on hers, showing her the world through his eyes. How she glowed radiantly and her future after this life. The many occasions when Bou and Omi had tried to lead her astray... and then ever growing darkness around hide, a darkness that was starting to leech onto her own brother... "A month ago I was sent here to protect you... Some day, you will join the angelic council and do great things..."

Miku let her see an image of the council, and of him with his wings... He even let him see some of his fondest memories of Kanon, letting her see how much he truly cared for him... and how much he would give up for him. She was in awe of everything, it made things make so much more sense now though. Miku was keeping her safe, but had fallen for her brother in the process... "We have to tell him..."

Kanon was there, and he was angry. Miku had let go of Miko, he wanted to explain, but when Kanon grabbed his arm he gasped in pain. He looked at the red hand print on his arm like he'd been burnt then back to Kanon, "Kanon, it's not like that!"

"Nii-san! Wait!!"Both of then got up to chase after him, but he left in a hurry... "They've gotten their claws into him... I... I've lost him." Miko spun around and shook her head, "No! No, don't give up on him Miku! We have to go after him! hide has to have been filling his head with junk. Please Miku... He's my brother-- I--" Miku didn't need to hear anymore, he scooped the girl up in his arms and opened up his patio door. "Hold on tight!" The angel jumped and his wings expanded, he followed Kanon from above, but had to land on the roof of the building to avoid detection.

"We need to hurry... We might still have a chance if we go together." The pair ran down the stairs to the apartment they knew belonged to hide, Miku pounded on the door, "Kanon! Come on, open up! We need to talk!"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:13 am

"I just can't believe it...how could they? I mean really, did they think I would just be blissfully unaware?" Kanon was curled up on the couch when hide brought him a drink. He didn't want to face the fact that his sister, his twin, was doing things with his boyfriend that he hadn't even had the chance to yet...

"I tried to warn you Kanon...I'm sorry I was right. I really didn't want you to get hurt again-" Miku was at the door and wanting to explain. What could they possibly have to explain? Really?

"I know what I saw Miku. You can't tell me it didn't happen! To think I had come over there to spend the night with you and finally have a night alone without interruptions only to find that you probably really enjoyed the interruptions! Why did you even go out with me if you wanted Miko? Was it a game? Did you want to have the satisfaction of saying you had both of us?" Kanon had gotten up and was just about screaming at the door. When he finally swung it open he was red in the face from his tears.

"Because I could've done without the heartache. I already had my heart ripped in two once. I didn't need it done a second time." hide was right next to Kanon in a flash ready to step in if need be. They couldn't have Miko but they weren't about to give up Kanon...not without a fight.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:30 am

"Kanon... Nothing happened between us, nothing ever has and nothing ever will! I don't have feelings like that towards your sister!" Kanon thought he'd slept with Miko? All of this was a big misunderstand, garbage that had been put into his head by hide... When the door was opened he had to resist moving to hold Kanon. It would only physically hurt them and probably piss Kanon off... "I would never do anything to intentionally hurt you Kanon... I wanted alone time with you just as much as you did with me, but I have a duty that I have to fulfill above all else. I can't change that, I can only work around it... Please Kanon, I need you to believe me..."

"A duty huh? How come Kanon was never filled in on this duty?" hide smirked at Miku as he folded his arms. His claws ran deep in Kanon, he had years of knowing Kanon over the angel before him.

"You stay out of this demon--" "Touche angel cakes~" Miku glared hard, but Miko put her hands on Miku shoulder, "Nii-san... Shinya, please... let's just go home so we can all talk... This is just a big misunderstanding!"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:37 am

"Why should I go home with you? So you can lie to me? What duty could you have Miku? You're a kid. A teenager. Why does Miko have to come first? She's always come first. When we were sick as kids, even if I was sick too I had to take care of her. I've looked out for her and done everything for her. I've asked for nothing in return. All I wanted was you...why can't I have that? I should've just stayed away from you. I shouldn't have let myself even try. I mean what's the point if I'm always second anyway. First born and constantly sacrificing after that. I love you Miko I truly do but this? It would have been easier to just stab me in the chest." The darkness around Kanon was growing. There wasn't much that could be done to bring him back...hide knew what he was doing. He had known what strings to pull...and the evil that had taken root was making him angry, saying things, that had he been in his right mind,he never would have said.

"Give me one good reason why I should trust anything you two have to say?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:07 am

Miko was shocked... she... she never knew Kanon felt that way. It made tears spring to her eyes as she hid against Miku's back. She could feel the darkness around Kanon it hurt so much... to feel half of her slipping away. Miku was at a loss too... but he remembered that fortune teller... Kanon's fortune had been dark, but it didn't need to be. He could be saved, and he would do it. Even if he lost him in the end, if Kanon was saved from being a demon, it would be okay.

"Shinya... if you do this, if you turn you back on us right now, you'll lose everything you hold dear. Sure you'll have hide, but you will lose your sister, your family... you will be lost to me. You'll be stuck again with the what if's, just like when hide died. But when you finally realize what happened, there isn't a going back from this choice..." Knowing it would hurt both of them, he still grabbed his hand, holding it firmly despite the burn, "Even a small touch like this will be impossible." He released his hand, flexing it to will away the pain. "You'll feel that pain every time you touch some one who shines even the tiniest bit brighter than you..."

Miku was looking him in the eyes, he was taking a big gamble by playing on the emotions that he was almost certain Kanon still had deep down. It was just a matter of reaching those emotions... "You want one reason? I can't give you just one... One isn't enough. Your sister loves you, Kanon. she would do anything for you to believe her and because I..." Miku hesitated, he'd been wanting to say these words to Kanon for some time... But was now the right time?

Yes. "... Because I love you too... And there so much that I want to tell you and show you, I just... need you to trust me one more time... Please?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:23 am

Kanon hissed at the feeling. He didn't understand why it hurt so bad...but Miku-Miku loved him!? But then why would he...trust. Just one more time. That was it. But what if he got hurt again after that? His fortune had said those closest to him would try to lead him astray...but those closest were Miko and hide...If the fortune teller was right then the one he needed to hear. The one he needed to listen to was Miku. Taking a deep breath the teen nodded, the darkness that was surrounding him already ebbing away.

"Okeh. I'll listen. But you better have a good argument for all of this." He started to move through the doorway when hide took hold of him.

"You're just going to let him blind you again? Kanon you're smarter then that." Kanon's arm hurt from the force of grip that hide had. What was going on with him.

"hide. Let go. I promise I'll let you know how it goes."

"How it goes? You idiot, if it goes at all you'll be a fucking lightbulb!" That made no sense but his once upon a time lover didn't look normal...he looked...unearthly.

"Hideto let me go!"

"No! Shi-chi you still love me. I've never done anything to hurt you. Surely that means something. I came back for you!"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:48 am

Kanon was coming with him... Thank heaven. He would have sighed in relief if not for being in the presence of a demon. The darkness around Kanon was fading, but the darkness around hide only grew. Which only made Miku all the more nervous, "Let him go hide--

"No! He's mine! You have your angel, now let me have Kanon! I had him first!!"The demon growled angrily help onto Kanon tighter. Without a second thought he let his wings spread again, separating Kanon from his grip and batting hide into his apartment. He knew the contact would stun the man long enough for them to get away. "Miko, take Kanon to the roof. I'll be right behind you." He quickly shut hide's door and but a seal on it. It would keep him locked in for a few hours, long enough for them to escape and be hidden again.

The angel hid his wings in favor of running after Miko and Kanon. They'd have to fly to get away faster, it would be a challenge, but he would do it for them... Once on the roof, he spread his wings again, "I'm sorry I don't have more time to explain. But I will soon, I promise... Miko climb on my back. Kanon," He looked at his boyfriend a bit sadly, but there was a bit of hope as well, "I'm sorry... but you're going to have to trust me a little bit more now." Without much warning, he scooped Kanon up and made sure Miko had a good grip before he jumped. And soon they were flying over the city, Miku's arms were burning slightly from carrying Kanon but at least he knew the other couldn't feel that burn through clothing.

They landed safely on his balcony, where he rushed both them and himself inside and locked everything. Miko went around helping him to lock and draw all of the curtains and blinds... "Good... they wont be able to find you two for now." Miku fell to his knees and looked at his burnt arms. They hurt mildly, but he himself was feeling drained... probably from all of his time on earth and not using his wings as much.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:58 am

It was a blur but Kanon could swear Miku had wings when Miko started pulling him to the roof. Once there she stood around anxiously waiting for the angel. Kanon on the other was entirely baffled. But there was Miku...and dear god he did have wings. The older twin's eyes widened when they took off.

"Oh god! What are you doing!?" Kanon hid his eyes as they flew. This was not normal! Miku was an angel? But...but then his dating him really made no sense. Once they were inside, he sat down, unable to fathom what had just happened. Yet, it had. His sister finally went to get some water for everyone while Miku simply collapsed onto the floor. Slowly, Kanon moved toward him.

"So...you've got wings? Why didn't you tell me? Or better yet why would you even date me? You're an angel...I'm just human." He didn't understand. It was like the world and flipped and suddenly he was in the twilight zone or something. It just made no sense.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:33 am

Miku was laying on his back when Kanon finally came closer to him. Why would he date him? Heh... Well that was easy. "When I first laid eyes on you I just knew... I knew you were different from anyone else I had ever met." The angel smiled softly at him, extending his hands towards him, "Give me your hands... then put your forehead on mine... I'll show you everything..." His voice was soft as he let his eyes close and the memories flow.

He didn't hide a thing from the other, Kanon needed to know... When they were finished, Miku's hands dropped from Kanon's. He didn't even bother opening his eyes, "I'm your sister's guardian angel... I chose to guard you to the best of my ability... I don't wanna lose you, but if... if you choose hide, or even Bou... We could never be. But that choice is yours alone..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:44 am

Kanon was afraid to touch Miku but found that it no longer hurt to touch him. The memories cleared things up though. They had met because of his sister's need to be protected. He'd only gotten lucky that Miku had fallen for him.

"Well I guess I'm glad you liked me...still, if you would have told me I wouldn't have doubted you or Miko. I feel horrible about what I said but it did come from some place inside me. I often felt like I had to protect her, take care of her. That she got to have loads of fun but I had to keep an eye out to make sure she was safe. It's what a brother does I know...I just hate that I can't have a single night alone with my boyfriend because of her being in some danger. I don't mean to sound ungrateful. I love Miko. She's my sister, my twin. We've been through everything together. But I want a night with you. Just one...one and I'll be okeh when I have to let you and her go. I just don't know if I can have that one night is all...I want that one night. So desperately bad." Kanon laid down next to Miku. His boyfriend was a guardian angel sent to protect his sister so she'd make it to heaven and be a council member. He knew it was a protect her first and everything else fell second. It didn't mean he had to like being second. Who knew if he'd ever get that night alone with him.

"Why can't it just be easy? I either fall for a slated demon or an angel. Ugh, this is so the twilight zone."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:45 am

"You never have to let either of us go--" Miko couldn't help but to giggled when she came around the corner, having heard most of the conversation, "Sorry... But you hardly are second brother, yes he may have had to run off and save me more than I like to admit, but he always comes right back to you. You're always the first one he greets at school, the reason he even bothers to come over all the time... I am sorry you feel that way though... I'll try and be better, I promise." The girl sat some water down on the coffee table near them, sitting herself on the couch to watch them.

"I'm sorry as well... for waiting so long to fill you both in. I wanted to tell you both so badly, but I didn't want to scare you two away from living. If you had know that there were angels and demons fighting over you... Miko forced my hand, and then hide... well, hide saw a weakness and he went for it." Miko nodded and stood, she understood... but after everything, she needed to sleep on it.

"Thank you Miku... for everything. Your guest room is down this way right?" Miku nodded, letting her know blankets and everything were in there as well. He sat up and took Kanon's hand, "Come on... we have more talking to do as well..." The angel led him to his bedroom and laid back down with him, holding him close with no intention of letting him go. It felt good to have the water starting to clear between them... "You know... that every time I see you, you glow? I'm drawn to you, there's so much more to it than just you getting lucky that I like you. I tried forever to get get the council to explain it but they wouldn't. It wasn't their place they said... but they caved a little, saying you were important to me, but it was up to me as to what to make of it, so... I decided... that I would love you... and keep you and your sister safe... And maybe it was selfish of me, but it felt right..."

The angel moved to kiss him softly, just enjoying have the man next to him. Kanon wanted just one night, but he wanted eternity. "Each angel has a soul mate... Someone we can lay down everything for, some find that person in the humans we're assigned to, some in other angels. But on certain rare occasions he find our soul mates well before we were ever meant to... I-I believe that's what I've found by just meeting you on that train. You were so radiant and interesting, I could hardly keep my eyes off of you... I can't give you one night Kanon, because I want you forever... You wont lose Miko or me, you be right there with us." And Miku meant it, he wasn't going to ever give up on Kanon. Even if he got up right now and went to either, hide or Bou... He wouldn't quit on him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:09 pm

"Miko it's not...I'm sorry." His sister had gone though and he was being lead to Miku's room. He wanted his night alone but Miku wasn't giving it to him? Oh...well he could live with eternity.

"You always seemed to glow too. I never understood it. It means we're meant to be then? If that's true then does that mean I'm meant for Heaven too? I would love forever Miku. Forever with you sounds amazing." Kanon rolled over so he was on top of his boyfriend and kissed him softly. If the demons could just stay away for one night. Just one, then he'd be Miku's and no one could take him away. Wasn't that how it worked. If an angel couldn't save a human that had completely given into the darkness then a demon couldn't corrupt a human that had completely given themselves to the light. He was going to do just that. He wanted Miku to have everything. The teen got up and grabbed the bag he had dropped earlier, bringing it back over to the blonde.

"Look inside. It's what I had planned for tonight before everything kind of exploded."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:59 pm

"Indeed you are..." Miku kissed him back eagerly, he wanted to wash away all of his worries and doubts. It would take some time though, that much he knew.

Miku pouted when Kanon got up, he didn't want him to leave him... But when he brought back the bag and he looked inside, he couldn't help but to blush and smile sheepishly at his boyfriend, "R-really? You really want to be with me... forever?" If they slept together, that would bind Kanon to him and him to Kanon.

"If we do this, it's forever. You'll have me as your guardian until the day you become an angel. And after that... we'll be bound together until we fade from existence... Not that I'm trying to talk you out of this, I just... I want you to be sure..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:02 am

Kanon liked the idea of forever with Miku. He smiled softly and kissed him. The teen didn't know when it happened but the angel was everything to him now.

"I like the idea of that. Will you give me the honor of having me? I've wanted you for a long while...does your door lock by chance? Even though he knew it was highly probable they would be interrupted, Kanon still wanted to try to have a normal night alone with him. His hands were trailing the hem of Miku's shirt softly. God he wanted this. Once it was done no one could take him away...that was the crossroads he had to pick from. hide or Miku...which love to follow. This was the right one...he was meant for Miku.

"Make me yours?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:35 am

The angel couldn't hide his smile, Kanon wanted to be with him forever... he had his soul mate for all of eternity now. He stood to go lock the door, crawling over Kanon as he came back. Once they were bonded... he would give him his real name... and his age. "Doors lock, no demon's can detect us, and your sister is sleeping with her ipod on... I'd say we're in the clear for the night~" He kissed him and let his hand travel up his shirt. He'd tentatively done this several times before... but now he had permission. It was more special than him just hoping this was okay...

Slowly he removed his boyfriends shirt, adoring him with soft kisses and little nips. He hadn't been with anyone since he was human, but his instincts were still there... "You're beautiful, you know that? I've always felt that way about you..." He wondered if Kanon would find it odd that he hadn't been with anyone in 200 years... probably not.

"Do you have any preference...? We've... never really discussed this much..." He kissed him nervously, hating he was so unsure of what he should be doing...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:12 am

Kanon moaned softly at the adoration to his body. Miku knew what he was doing at least. The angel moved up to him and asked what preferences he had...well he did enjoy being uke but could be seme too. What he hated most was being treated soft. "Just don't treat me like some fragile being and we'll be just fine." The older twin moved and brought Miku's lips to his own in a passionate kiss. Why had he doubted him? Miku never would've done such a thing and Miko would never have done that to him. Miko was his other half...the other half of his heart...his being. Miku may have been his soul mate but Miko was his yin. His balance.

"You are very soft Miku...and firm. That's a nice combo to have." Kanon grinned as he leaned up to kiss along Miku's neck. He could feel the light inside of him now that he knew it was there. Funny how things work like that.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:35 am

Miku giggled adn kissed him, "I know better than that." And he did too. It would drive him crazy to move slow for too long... Being sweet was one thing, but it became too much after a while. If Kanon continued to kiss him like that though, they wouldn't have any problems. The room was quickly heating up as their clothing started leaving them both half-hazardously. It would be a fun game to separate their clothing in the morning....

The blonde found himself reaching for the bag Kanon had brought with him, grabbing the lubricant inside. They were so close now... and he was so eager to finally feel him... "Yay or nay on condoms... I'm not really a fan but..." Well if Kanon wanted them, he would use one. They always rubbed him the wrong way though. While waiting for his soon-to-be lover's answer, he slicked a finger and teased his entrance. Letting his finger slide in every so often while his tongue ran up and down his length, his eyes looking up at him while he waited.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:44 am

Kanon gasped as Miku started to tease him with both his tongue and his finger...condoms? "Doesn't matter...got them in case you wanted to u-use them..." The teen's back left the bed momentarily. His body was reacting very well to Miku...singing almost in anticipation. He wanted this so bad...he couldn't wait to feel his boyfriend.

"Miku please don't tease...you've done enough of that over the last month." Kanon's hands found the sheets on the bed and clenched them softly. He had to have an anchor just in case. Somehow he could tell the pleasure was only beginning. Sure there was pain to come but it was expected. What he didn't realize was how amazingly mind blowing the night would be. It was definitely worth the wait.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:03 am

This was just as much a tease for him as it was for Kanon. He wanted to make him moan like that, but he wanted to be inside him, pounding into his willing body and moaning with him. It would come soon though, he wasn't one for waiting, but he didn't wanna hurt him more than he needed to. "I wont tease you too long... I want you too much to do so..."

Miku continued stretching him, kissing him to distract him from any pain. "Condoms are a pain... I'm glad you don't like them either. It'll allow you to feel so much more..." Soon he was moving to coat his own member, it may have seemed rushed... But this would last well into the night. He already knew once wouldn't be enough for both of them...

He was prepped at positioning himself at Kanon's entrance, he laced his fingers with Kanon's as he pushed in, moaning loudly against his neck. The angel panted softly, starting to rock his hips and move slowly, but only until Kanon became use to him. Once they were both adjusted his pace grew steadier, stronger. He was aiming to find a certain sweet spot he knew would make Kanon moan the loudest.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:28 am

Kanon's body willingly accepted Miku's intrusion and stretching. But what he was anxiously awaiting was coming to him sooner then he thought. The teen held onto Miku as his lover pushed into him. His body was rippled with tenseness and pain but Miku was making sure to wait until he was adjusted. The feeling after that was indescribable. He couldn't remember it being like that...maybe because the last time had been about a year. Perhaps it was because the man above him was his destined soul mate. Who knew? All Kanon knew was his body was responding beautifully to what Miku was doing.

"Miku...ah...yes...please..." The human moved to kiss his boyfriend again when his vision saw spots. Everything exploded as his back left the bed. Instinctively he moved so Miku hit the spot again and wrapped his leg around him so that the blonde went even deeper.

"Oh god...right there...that's perfect..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:38 am

He moaned loudly when he felt Kanon clench around him, being pulled closer only helped those feelings. Everything was so easy and pleasurable with his lover... and he thanked heaven that Miko was in a deep sleep with her headphones on. He enjoyed not having to keep Kanon quiet, his moans encouraged him to give him everything he could.

Miku kissed a trail down his neck, nibbling a bit just at the area above his collar bone before marking him. Kanon would remember tonight for sure... "Oh~ Heaven Kanon... I love you..." He picked his pace up a bit more, lifting Kanon's hips a little to get a different angle. The angel felt so lost in all of the pleasure the other was giving him, he wanted to make this last as long as possible.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:44 am

Kanon's moans echoed off the walls and back to them. He wanted more and every bit more that Miku gave him, Kanon let him know how appreciative he was. The hands that were holding the sheets had come back. He really did need the grounding now. Anything that wouldn't deter the pleasure but keep him there to hold out that much longer.

"Mi-miku I don't...I can't...Holy god yes..." He was getting so close...there wouldn't be much longer. Somehow he managed to sit up in the angel's lap before they came, holding onto him dearly as he rode out both of them. He didn't know who came first...maybe they came together. All his mind would understand was the warm essence coating his walls while his own was all over their stomachs.

"I love you too...forever."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:54 am

It was all Miku could do to cling to his lover as they both came, the force from their orgasm making him moan loudly as he kissed him. Even as they both started coming down from their highs, he made sure that he never let go of him... His forehead pressed against Kanon's, he could feel a new bond forming, his protection was spreading to him now as well... Kanon would be safe forever now.

The angel groaned as he pulled out of Kanon, rolling them so that Kanon laid above him, "You're so perfect... And I'm glad that I've finally found you... It only took me 218 years..." Miku wanted Kanon to know everything about him... but it would come with time.

"If you want... when we can finally walk, we can try showering..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum: