Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel in our Midst

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Angel in our Midst Empty Angel in our Midst

Post  Kanon Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:28 pm

Kanon was sitting on the steps to the high school waiting for his sister to finish getting her things. They were twins, Shin and Miko. But no one had called Kanon Shin since he was in fifth grade and made the biggest cannon ball at a pool party that any of his classmates had ever seen. Ever since he was simply Kanon. A lithe girl came out of the building with her curly black hair bouncing behind her.

"Kanon come on! We're going to be late!" She took hold of her twin's hand as the pair started running down the street.

"You're the one that's late. I was waiting!" Miko laughed a little and turned the corner.

"Had to get these awesome boots from Mally! Tonight is going to be the best party ever!" Miko had slowed down when they came near the train station. Kanon shook his head at the smaller girl.

"It's only a party Miko."

"But it's at Bou's house. The Bou! He's like the most popular guy in school and we got invited! It's going to take forever to do my hair and makeup. Oh! You should so wear that new sexpot outfit you got for your birthday." The elder twin rolled his eyes. His sister was a little hyped up. God love her, Miko was very...exuberant.

"We'll see. Come on, train's here." Miko bounced in place as the door's opened. Kanon laughed but followed after her. Neither could see the events that were starting to unfold...events that would change both their lives.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Angel in our Midst Empty Re: Angel in our Midst

Post  Miku Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:27 am

It had been a long time since the council had called on Miku, he always was chosen for the most difficult cases, but this one was of most importance. This one involved a someday council woman that would not only bring good to them, but to her own world as well. It was a future that was being threatened by demons. They'd been on the moved a lot lately, it was only a matter of time before a war happened.

Miku quickly packed and set out for his new apartment on earth. He was to live among the humans to guide Miko in the right direction. But she wasn't to know these details unless it was a desperate situation. His mission was already on a quick start, he had to decide to crash a party or play it cool. But first he had to introduce himself... But how, without seeming too creepy? Hmm... She was bubbly, so either strong and silent or adorable would work best...

As he joined the party dressed girl on the train heading towards the party, he was hardly prepared for the guy with her. He was... absolutely stunning. The aura around him was so... unusual, unreadable. Miku felt so drawn to this one human... He'd have to look into this later.

The angel decided to sit across from them, using his charming looks to hopefully win Miko over. He flashed her a sweet smile when he saw her looking at him. His aim wasn't to woo her, but most women found him very easy to get along with.
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:52 pm

Kanon did go with the sexpot outfit he'd gotten for christmas along with a pair of boots. Miko was in her best lolita outfit that oddly looked very club worthy. She was so excited that she could barely sit still. There was a boy on the train that caught both their eyes. He was...very handsome. Miko smiled at him and waved.

"Hi, I'm Miko. This is my brother Kanon. What's your name? Your outfit is amazing by the way." Miko got all that out within 5 seconds. Kanon smiled and shook his head, teased hair moving slightly.

"I don't think he could understand that meimei. Hi. Forgive my sister. She's super excited about going to Bou's party. Are you going too? I don't think we've ever seen you around."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:23 pm

And he was in. He shifted his weight a bit, his smile still present as he listened to the pair and chuckled, "Surprisingly I caught all of that. I'm Miku. I just moved into town a few days ago and heard about the party from a friend. Figured maybe I could get a head start on the friend making." These two were very easy to approach, and they were friendly. No wonder the council was so worried about Miko... But why not Kanon as well? Wasn't he in just as much danger?

"Putamayo and SexPot, it's a wonderful mix you both have. Those were always so hard to get where I moved from, I was lucky to get things from a magazine!" Which was very true, Heaven had a low selection of punk style clothing. He managed though... "Would you mind if I hung out with you at the party?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Kanon smiled at his clothes. He loved sexpot. Miko was definitely a mem-moi-moite fan. Mana was her favorite designer ever. The blonde was very friendly. His little sister nodded enthusiastically at the mention of hanging out. "Absolutely! I could always use some awesome arm candy. Not that you're arm candy but the other girls will be so jealous!" The train was slowing down. They were at Bou's stop.

"Come on, we'll show you where the party is. I can't believe we actually get to go!"

"That's the 14 time you've said that. Bou isn't that big a deal."

"Says you. He asked you if we wanted to come. He probably just wants you there. You know Bou likes guys." Miko linked her arm with Miku's and felt a warm buzz of energy. How odd. Kanon however took Miko's hand and was leading them to Bou's house.

"He likes girls too. Maybe he just didn't want you to know it was you he wanted there. Who knows, it's Bou. I haven't understood that kid since 6th grade when he started growing his hair out to look more girlie. Come on, this way."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:48 pm

Arm candy~ Well at least he knew she wanted him around for at least his looks. He was more than a pretty face though, he had a brain and personality behind his pretty boy face. She would come to see that in time though. He'd be proving himself tonight against this Bou. He did indeed want Miko, but he would leave her broken in the end if he got his claws into her. Drag her along until she was nothing more than a follower... He couldn't let that happen.

"This Bou seems fairly popular, do you like him Miko?" If he was the popular pretty boy type, then chances were it was a big yes. Him personally? He would have chosen someone like Kanon. Then again, human's couldn't see aura's. Kanon's aura was truly something to behold in his eyes. Miko's was as well, but Kanon's was even more special.

They crossed the street and soon found themselves at Bou's home. The music was blaring, teens were running around, and he was pretty sure he could smell alcohol. He didn't let his disappointment show though, that would really show his age well. Right now he needed to be 18, not 218. "Whoa. Apparently a lot of people were invited." He looked as though he felt very small at that moment, despite towering over Miko and being only a little bit shorter than Kanon.

"Well then, shall we?" He'd bowed a bit to Miko and offered her his arm once again. He was having fun being her arm candy, several girls and even some of the guys were in awe over him. A girl had even come up to Kanon and asked about him, "He looks like an angel~ How did you guys get so lucky?!"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:14 pm

Kanon nodded to the blonde and moved forward with Miko but was stopped by a girl. "Yeah. Miko found him on the train. He's going to start going to our school. You know Miko and cute boys." The girl nodded and asked Kanon to dance. The party was huge but somehow Bou had found him.

"Hi there Kanon. Where's your sister?" Bou was in a sexpot outfit too. Huh...

"She's around with some new man candy. She can't be hard to find."

"Oh. Well how are you? You having fun?" The blonde teen moved closer to him and touched his arm lightly.

"Pretty good. Not much for big parties but you do well with throwing them. I thought you wanted my sister."

"I want you both. Is that a crime? She's cute and bubbly, you're hot and very...appetizing. Would you like to be my man candy since your sister has her own?" Kanon smiled and shook his head. Why did Bou want him around?

"I would but see my sister really idolizes you and she might just beat my face in while I sleep if I agree to something like that." Bou pouted but rubbed Kanon's arm and leaned in a little closer.

"Well if you change your mind I'll be happy to keep the offer open. Well, have fun. Enjoy the party Ka-chi." With that, the blonde left. Kanon just stood there confused for a moment before going to get a drink. Bou was an odd one...he wondered where his sister and her new friend went.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:28 pm

Bou had turned from Kanon, there wouldn't be a chance to convince him, but with his sister he still have a chance. He could be even better arm candy than this new toy she had found. Miku however was ready for him, all of his angelicness was superbly hidden, Miku simply looked like a pretty boy to Bou. But even so, the man seemed to have a strong pull on the teen girl.

"Miko? You okay? You look a little flushed... why don't we get you something to drink?" Miku was going to lead her away but Bou held her arm, "Don't worry, I've got the pretty lady covered." He didn't like this guy, and as much as he hated to he let her go with him. His eyes never left her though while he searched for Kanon. He spotted the other getting ready to take a drink of some of the spiked punch... Hoo boy. Well maybe he wouldn't drink much. There was another girl watching both of them closely, but it was mainly Kanon...

"You might wanna watch your drink... and your sister, I... don't mean to seem rude or forward, but something isn't right about Bou."

"Hah! Doll face, you don't know the half of it, that man is just collecting hearts in a jar and picking whichever pretty flower he wants. Now me on the other hand, I'd like me a couple of knights in shining armor..." It was the girl who was watching Kanon and him... Helpful, but she had already been lost to the demons. It would take something special to save her soul.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:37 pm

"Bou hasn't been right in forever but he's popular and cute. Miko adores him. Uh, why do I need to watch my drink?" Kanon was looking at Miku when another came up. Hearts in jars. Very funny.

"Omi please. That's not funny. Miku, Omi. She's one of Miko's friends and an old ex of Bou's. You can see the resentment." The teen rolled his eyes as Omi linked arms with Kanon.

"I'm not your friend too Ka-chi? But I'm sooo good to you. I'm nice and polite and I'm the one who tells the skank whores to stay away. Well, me and Miko. She wouldn't want you to get brought down by such horrible girls. Are you new here Miku? We could always use some more cute guys." Omi could only see another corruptible boy toy. Kanon was definitely on her list though. The teen just...shined.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:58 pm

Miku was going to answer, but Omi just continued talking... "Well... Y-yeah, I'm new. But I'm already spoken for as arm candy, I think I'll just stay there a while..." Not an answer Omi wanted to hear, "Oooh... Why do the cute ones play hard to get?!" The girl pouted and stomped her foot a bit. The angel waved his hands, trying to show he didn't mean to upset her.

"No no no... I just got here and--"

"You've caught the Bou bug too?"

"No! He gives me a weird vibe!" And it was out in the air. This was not turning out to be a good party at all, he wanted to just take Kanon and Miko away from it, but he'd just met them both... They didn't trust him enough... But while Omi was there, he turned back to Kanon and lifted a little packet of crumbled pills from the table, "These are everywhere, that's why I said watch your drink... I'm gonna get some air, excuse me..." Miku honestly didn't want to be around Omi and Bou was also leading Miko outside. Crush or no crush, Bou was bad news... He was thankful to be able to watch the younger woman without looking at her, it was a wonderful gift indeed.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:26 pm

Kanon looked down at the crushed powder...roofies. Shit. He set his drink down and excused himself from Omi to hunt down Miko. She was outside with Bou...and holding a drink.

"Meimei we have to go. Mom called and said we have to get home." Miko pouted and stared at Kanon with obvious annoyance.

"But Kanon! Can't you see I'm busy? Bou and I were talking." The older twin apologized to Bou with honesty. He didn't really want to leave and it wasn't Bou's fault his drinks were spiked. Still, Kanon wasn't about to let his sister get into a situation like that.

"I'm sorry, I really am. But we have to go. I don't want mother getting angry and then hearing about it from Dad. Sorry we can't stay Bou-san. We'll see you in school though yeah?" Bou pouted but nodded. Maybe Kanon wasn't so out of his reach after all. Miko followed Kanon and found her arm candy outside too.

"Hey, we're headed home...you want to head out with or are you staying for awhile?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:29 pm

Miku saw the twins leaving, he sighed in relief but then they were up next to him asking if he wanted to go to, "Sure, this... wasn't really my kind of party anyways." The blonde happily followed them, laughing when Miko attached herself to his arm. He found himself not minding so much, he could tell she didn't really see him that way.

"Oh? What kind of parties do you like?"

This made Miku laugh nervously, "I'm uh... a bit of a nerd. Pizza, soda, video games, movies, and chilling with my friends, that's my ideal party. I guess I'm boring..." They were on the train now, Miko was still on his arm and Kanon sat across from them. Miku was almost curious as to where they lived... well that would come in time.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:00 am

"Well we have plenty of games at our house." Kanon looked out the train window only to see tunnel walls. Miko had latched onto their new friend quite fast. Not that he minded. He wasn't really looking for anyone anyway.

"No kidding. Kanon loves his games. Although we have some I enjoy too. Like DDR. That game is so fun!" Miko grinned happily at having Miku around. He made her feel more...at home. Like he was meant to be in her life. She just didn't know what role he would play yet.

"You can come over if you like. Mother wouldn't mind I don't think."

"Might want to ask her first before springing a new friend on her." Kanon smiled in amusement. His sister had a one track mind...it just jumped tracks often.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:21 am

Miko puffed her cheeks at her brother, "You're such an old prune Nii-san!" They were such good twins, the stubborn sister and the witty brother. It was so easy to just... fall in step with them. He didn't normally mind his missions, but he was finding himself really content with this one.

"Well, perhaps tonight wouldn't be best. I don't wanna go upsetting anyone's parents so early in the game." Miko and him both laughed. The girl pulled out her phone and opened it, "Siding with my brother... I know you type! Heh heh~ Can I at least get your number? Maybe we can hang out tomorrow! We could play games and just hang out--" The girl continued talking on and on as Miku pulled his own phone out so the girl could copy his number. She was amazed at how easy she was opening up to her new friend. Sure she was friendly, but... it felt like she had known Miku her entire life. It was like she already knew he'd never do anything to hurt her, and that he'd always be there for her... It was a nice feeling.

The angel, while paying attention to Miko, couldn't help watching Kanon. He wished the other was this chatty with him... "Okay, so you will come over tomorrow and we shall have a mini party!"

"I'll bring some of my games and some soda, just drop me a text with the details." Before they knew it it was Miku's stop. He waved to the twins and made his way off and to his apartment. It occurred to him that if Miko or Kanon ever came over, it would be interesting to explain that he didn't have parents and was on his own...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:36 am

Kanon agreed to the tomorrow idea as they bid Miku farewell. It took two seconds for Miko to jump on Kanon with her thoughts. "He's so cute and so easy to get along with. You like him don't you Shinya? I can see it. That sparkle. You had that same sparkle with Hyde and Takuya."

"I don't like him. I mean, yes, I like him as a person but no, I don't have a crush on him. I only just met him." Miko however shook her head. There was something about the way Kanon was around people he liked. He was...cooler somehow.

"Nu-uh. I'm telling you. You can believe what you want nii-san but Miku is on your radar." His little sister left it at that as they went home. The next day had the whole school buzzing about Bou's party and a girl getting arrested for drug possession. Funny how no one connected the two incidents. Still, Miku's new student status overshadowed the morning's talk by lunch. Miko was enjoying the fact that she had made friends with him first. Everyone wanted to add the new kid to their social circle, even Bou! Alas, he wanted to sit with Kanon and Miko.

"You still want to come over tomorrow? Mom said it was fine."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:57 am

Everyone wanted him and he definitely wasn't enjoying it. When he found Miko and Kanon it was the best moment of the day. Surprising, because Miko greeted him with a hug and then smirked playfully at Kanon, but still a good moment.

"I would love to come over... Just please tell me my shiny new toy status will go away soon..." Miku was happy with just the twins. Everyone else seemed to be sizing him up or seeing what they could get from him, especially the demons lurking in the school. He was just glad no on could sense his angel status.

"You'll have that one for a while, unless we dress you in nerdy glasses and silly clothing. You look like a model right now~" Miku was afraid of that, it showed on his face. Miku didn't want to be nerdy per say... A dork he was, but a nerd? No... "Say Kanon... What kind of games do you play? I could maybe bring some of mine?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:03 am

Kanon laughed at Miku's obvious distaste for the new kid status. Miko was enjoying it simply because it was fun. He couldn't help but feel bad about it though. Hopefully it would go away soon.

"I doubt glasses would help actually. This school loves hot guys with glasses..." Takuya wore them for reading and hide wore them up until he got contacts. Not like that mattered much. He still didn't see the car coming that day...

"Games? Well I like the zeldas, ddr, kingdom hearts, and final fantasy games. Rpgs are my main specialty. I suck at first persons." The taller twin took a bite from his sister's bento box that resulted in her stealing a piece of fish from his own. They were quite a pair Miko and Kanon. The whole school thought they were two sides to one coin. It amazed even other sets of twins how well they got along.

"What games do you like to play Miku?" Miko asked while munching on the piece of salmon.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:18 am

Miku poked at his own bento box and munched happily, listening and watching the pair interact. They were so similar but different at the same time. Miko was bubbly, while Kanon was somewhat quiet and reserved. It was a good combo.

Games? "Well... I also love Kingdom Hearts, DDR, and Final Fantasy, but I've been really addicted to Fragile Dreams lately. The game is beautiful and owns me with it's soundtrack." Miku had a weakness for piano music. He played a little bit of piano himself, but only in private. It was relaxing and he didn't want anyone ruining his fun by telling him he was playing it wrong.

"I also have a small Pokemon addiction, I blame it's portableness." He even pulled out his DSi to confirm what he'd said. Though it was very much a childs game, he still loved it.

After a good long chit chat, the bell rang and it was time for gym. Miku followed Kanon from the cafeteria and to the locker room. He was quite thankful to get a locker next to Kanon's. He quickly put away his things and started stripping down to change, "So... Is the gym class fairly easy? Or should I be leery?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:24 am

After lunch Miko bid the boys farewell as she headed off to fashion design class. Kanon wasn't so stoked about gym but it was required. Thankfully Miku was in the class with him. "It's not easy-easy but it's not super hard either. Kind of in the middle. Some things are easy, some are hard. I find it amazing this school found a balance. Although I'd be weary of that one. He'll uh, pounce you in the showers if you aren't careful." Kanon pointed across the room to Mao. He was somewhat an outsider but still managed a popular status almost as high as Bou's. He was so out there he was awesome.

"No worries though. If you stay near me he probably won't. Mao hasn't gone near me since I took him down in said showers last year. I don't think they've both dropped back down yet to be honest." The teen grinned and closed his locker. Gym might actually turn out to be fun.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:39 am

Dropped...? "Augh Kanon... Seriously?" He laughed and pulled his own shirt on and closed his locker. They left the locker room quickly and Miku got a quick fill in as to what they'd be doing. Today was running, Miku enjoyed running as much as he enjoyed flying. Oh if only he could fly right now... It would be so much fun... but dangerous. Plus who knew if Kanon and Miko would still accept him if they knew his true nature. Though someday, Miko would at least see it. It would have to be well later into their getting to know of each other.

"I love running. Would you mind a running buddy?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:51 am

Kanon nodded to the running buddy. "Sure, I love running. It feels amazing to have the wind flying at you. Come on." The teen took off with Miku keeping pace. Running always made life feel better. He didn't know why but this had to be his favorite thing to do in gym.

"Have you thought of trying out for anything? I bet the couch is going to ask you after this. He's been after me to join track." They got to run a mile for their gym grade but after that they could still run or sit down. Most chose to sit down and chit chat but Kanon wanted to continue running. If Miku was up for it he would. If not he'd sit down with his new friend. It was better that way. He liked Miku and he didn't want Mao trying anything with his new friend...that guy was just scary sometimes.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:17 am

Kanon's comment made him smile. If he loved that feeling then he would have loved flying, oh if only he could have told him... Someday maybe. If the opportunity ever presented itself. Right now Miko was his main goal, anyone else learning about his true self wasn't really need. "No, I enjoy my free time too much. So I'll have to pass on his offer." He smiled as they continued running after their mile was up, though it eventually slowed to a jog then a walk. Miku didn't mind, Kanon was only human after all.

"Running feels good, but I always enjoy the walk afterward. Makes the wind down all the better..." He could sense Mao was watching him, but it seemed like he also knew Kanon would really strip him of his man card if he tried anything. It made Miku chuckle a bit, "Wow... You've really gotten Mao whipped. Though really, most people tend to stay away from me when I'm with you or Miko. I must say, it makes me some happy 'arm candy'." Miku knew that the main reason people wanted him around was because of his looks, not because of who he was. It was a shame, really
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:57 pm

Kanon laughed. "Mao didn't know I could fight. He probably doesn't want to risk talking like a girl for a week again." It was true that most kids didn't bother Miku when he was near Miko and Kanon. Not that either twin minded. They were enjoying having Miku all to themselves.

"Most people don't really bother me and Miko. They find us to be a group all our own. It's kinda nice actually." The teen and slowed down a bit more. They were nearing the end of the track and class was almost over.

"What class do you have next?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:53 pm

"I believe it's art, but it was rather vague. How about you?" Miku knew he'd love it no matter what though. He loved art. Drawing, painting, sculpting, any of it, he loved it. They were walking back towards the school now, Miku was so ready for a quick shower. He was surprised to see that there were two separate rooms for showers. Kanon and himself head a whole room to themselves while all the other guys chose to shower in the other one. Huh... though once he was actually in the showers he partially understood. The water had a mind of it's own, it was either luke warm or super hot. But he found himself enjoying it greatly, in fact he stood in the spray just letting the water run down the wings tattooed on his back. It felt good to the wings he was actually hiding...

He sighed softly then quickly started washing his hair and body, then rinsing off. As much as he just wanted to soak, he had to get dressed so he could got to class. When he turned around and started drying off, he couldn't help but look at Kanon's backside. His body was so toned and wonderful... and there was that glow again! He didn't understand it still... But he couldn't be caught staring, so he quickly slipped back out to his locker and started dressing. He waited for Kanon though, wanting to walk with him to their next classes.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:15 pm

Kanon's back was to Miku in the temperamental showers. They had it to themselves so it didn't really matter which way he faced. Still he couldn't help but glance at Miku's toned back. The tattoo of wings was amazing. It was something he'd thought of doing for awhile. He had art next huh? Well damn.

"I have chem with Miko. But it's just one hallway away. I could walk you to class." Kanon came out and got dressed. Stupid school uniforms. The teen grabbed his bag just as Mao passed them and brushed against Miku...oh he wasn't going to get far with that one.

"He better not even try...come on. We'll be late for class."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum