Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel in our Midst

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Angel in our Midst - Page 6 Empty Re: Angel in our Midst

Post  Miku Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:25 am

Ah Kami... He was the job assigner, chances are Kanon wouldn't be put to work right away, but soon he would be. Soon he hoped to be back to work as well... He missed helping people, but they always gave them a long break after a major mission. "Well, if you're going to have such a busy day tomorrow, perhaps I shouldn't leave you so sore for the morning..." Miku was teasing him now, seeing if Kanon would take the bait.

"Old or not, you were still very beautiful. I would love you no matter what your age..." Miku returned his kiss, running his fingers through his hair and just enjoying his warmth and closeness. He suddenly pulled back from their lip lock and winked, turning himself around to head upstairs to the bedroom. He knew what they both wanted, but he was feeling playful now. It made their reunion all the more exciting!
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:10 am

Kanon shook his head. He really didn't want his boyfriend to take it easy on him. "Don't you dare. I can handle sore. Remember prom weekend? Yeah, I could barely walk after that and still went to school. If I can do that then I damn sure do this." He watched Miku go up the stairs and grinned. Oh so they were gonna play cat and mouse huh? The new angel moved toward the stairs and headed up. This was a new house so Miku obviously had the advantage.

"Come out, come out, where ever you are. Miku...I'm in desperate need of your assistance in some things. I've been aching for it for a very long time. You aren't going to make me wait and start on my own are you?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:55 pm

Miku went into his bedroom and laid on the bed, Kanon would find he could sense him if he tried. But Kanon was still very new to his powers, so he gave him a little help after he spoke, "You never know, that could be fun~" He knew Kanon would follow his voice and find him, he couldn't help but to grin at him as he walked through the door...

"You should know I would never deny you, and if I caught you starting without me well... I'd just have to help you finished." The angel pulled him above him, kissing him, letting him feel all of the years of love and devotion he'd saved just for him and this day.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:25 pm

Kanon smiled when he heard Miku's voice. As he got closer to the doorway he could feel a presence. Miku was trying to provoke him with the way he was laying down. Heaven he was happy to be here. The angel gave Miku all the love and passion he had for him right back with his wings fluttering lightly.

"Mmm...well then, I should start on my own more often. So, what do you have planned-is that me? How did you get this? I was 36 when this was taken...and I knew everyone in the room." He'd gotten distracted by the picture of him accepting a musical award that was sitting on Miku's bedside table. How did he have that.

"My love were you spying on me?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:22 pm

He had a lot planned but, they had a life time to get to that. Oh the picture? He smiled sadly as he moved to look at the picture as well, "I guess you could say I was. You'd forgotten me by that point... you could no longer see or hear me and I couldn't touch you without it causing you to remember me, so I watched you from a distance. I couldn't miss such an important event in your life, even if you didn't know I was there." Miku wrapped his arms around Kanon's waist and rested his head on his shoulder, "I'm sorry if that offended you... But like I said before, Heaven's council wanted you and Miko to live long, normal, healthy lives... Pining over an angel doesn't figure in to that equation..."

Miku had watched over a lot of their lives, there wasn't much for him to do until he was given a job... Anything he wanted to do involved Kanon or Miko... Two people he didn't have until recently. "32 years shouldn't seem like such a long time for me, after all I'm 250 years old now, but those were the longest years I'd ever spent. All those years dreaming and only being about to watch you... Heh, guess I should have found a hobby rather than stalking you huh?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:21 am

"No...not offended. Sad that I didn't see you or know you were there but never offended. You can stalk me any day. I could pretend to be elusive if you like. Make a true game of cat and mouse." Kanon's wings fluttered again as he moved to kiss Miku. They were so odd to have that he couldn't stop moving them. They were so soft and heavy...not that he cared. He loved the man below him and he wanted to be with him again.

"'m sure you haven't broken this bed in no matter how comfy it is. So let's do it...I've missed you so much. Even when I didn't remember you my heart ached for the one I lost. Don't make me wait anymore." The angel moved to Miku's chest and started removing his clothes. He wondered how it would be now that he had wings. Miku had said they were sensitive. Kanon's hand slowly reached out and stroked Miku's left wing softly. They were just as he remembered too...

"Still so soft."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:41 am

Kanon's wings fluttered once again, making his own wings react and move against the others. It was considered an almost intimate act among some angels. Niku figured it applied to him as well since Kanon had been the only one to ever touch his wings. His thoughts were interrupted when Kanon's hand had found his wing. The contact made him a chill run through him and even his wings fluttered a bit.

"It seems they still remember you too..." He enjoyed the feeling of his wings against Kanon's, it was new and exciting.

The angel allowed his shirt to be stripped off, making quick work of Kanon's as well. He needed to feel his lover, though he knew his body, he felt he needed to become acquainted with it. That began with testing his new wings. His hands moved to ghost over his shoulders and then to his wings. The feathers were smooth, his fingers glided over his wings easily.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:48 am

Kanon shivered at the soft touches to his new wings. If this was what Miku had felt whenever he had touched his wings then why would anyone ever want the person to stop? "Miku...it's so odd. I can feel you touching them. Like a new appendage. It's weird...but good." His smile showed that he was enjoying this thoroughly. He grinded into his lover a little and let his wings move further into the other's touch. He wasn't sure what to expect from this but man was he loving it.

"It'll be a fun endeavor washing these things." Almost effortlessly Kanon switched them so that Miku was above him. Kanon grabbed his wings lovingly and caressed them as he brought Miku closer with his leg. Their pants were a problem...so Kanon moved to start unbuttoning the blonde's pants.

"Good thing we have nothing to do today...come here." His lips just couldn't get enough of Miku's. It had been far too long...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:22 pm

"Good thing indeed... Whoa-mmm..." He liked when Kanon was demanding and needy, everything he did to him always felt all the more amazing. It seemed like Kanon was so desperate to feel him though he was his own distraction. Chuckling a bit he pulled back from their lip lock and smiled, "Allow me to help..." He shifted a bit and kicked his own pants away before moving to Kanon's and laying him back a bit to pull his pants off. He smiled and leaned down to kiss him again, nibbling a bit at his lip when he moved to trail a kiss down his toned chest to his boxers. With a quick motion the fabric was gone and his love was exposed completely.

"Hmm... Someone has missed me." Miku grinned before moving to take his erection into his mouth, moaning around him as he started working him. It was almost like they'd never parted... But by the way Kanon's body spasmed at every touch he knew better, this was a body that was very eager for sex, it was an urge he was happy to oblige.

He pulled back long enough to grab lube from his nightstand, but was quick to go back between Kanon's legs. He nipped softly at his thighs as he coated his fingers, "I want to do something different, something I think you'll enjoy." Miku moved his fingers to start prepping himself, all while still giving Kanon's throbbing erection all the teasing he could manage. Soon though he was coating the you angels member as he moved himself on top of him. He kissed him hungrily, positioning Kanon at his entrance and pushing down on him. He moaned loudly at the invasion, but quickly started to move. Kanon had never taken him as a human, he figured this would be the best welcome home present he could offer him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:00 am

Kanon blushed at the comment of his arousal. Not that he could help it mind you. Still, when he was told they were doing something different, he felt a sudden rush of excitement. What would they be doing? The angel couldn't really ponder the thought much since his brain kept focusing on the wonderful distraction his boyfriend was giving him. But then Miku started using a gel on him...and then he climbed on top of him. Oh heaven he was going to-

"Oh god...Miku..." Miku had surrounded his hardened member. He was going to ride him...and when the other started to move Kanon had to wonder why they hadn't before? Oh yeah...he wasn't sure he could do a good enough job. Well, he was sure as hell going to show Miku how much he missed him now. In one quick movement, he had flipped them over and moved completely into Miku again. There was a fire in his eyes as he started to move again, holding onto Miku's creamy thighs as he did. Kanon had one single thought as his body found a fast pace that got amazing vocals from the soul below him, he was going to have to do this again.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:38 am

Miku was caught off guard when Kanon flipped them, but soon found himself unable to think about it as pleasure rippled through his body. Somewhere in the back of his mind he wanted to kick himself for never having Kanon do this before. It just didn't seem like something his lover wanted at the time. Now though? The younger angel seemed to be out there to prove himself.

All of this ran through his mind, but he could hardly concentrate on it. What Kanon was doing felt amazing and he couldn't help but to nearly beg him for more, "Ooh Kanon~... Mnn, ahh-- M-more, please...!" They would be doing this again for sure. He knew for a fact he would definitely be claiming his lover again before the night was over...

"Ah! Heaven~ r-right there!" The angel's back arched against him and his wings shuddered. Kanon had found his prostrate and was abusing it wonderfully, "Oooh... Mn! I love you so much...!"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:47 am

Miku's body was a wonderful thing but the way he was clenching and moving was driving Kanon into a near frenzy. And when he hit that spot? Oh heaven it felt like the world exploded with the way Miku moved. No wonder his lover always aimed to find that bundle of nerves. Not just for Kanon's pleasure but for his own as well. The young angel moved into his prostrate with deadly accuracy. He could feel his lover getting close and moved to stroke his wings as he continued to assault his body.

"I love you...too. God Miku...I can't hold on...much longer..." Kanon was trying his best to hold out but his thrusts were starting to get erratic. He wanted to make sure Miku came too...it wouldn't be proper if he got off and his lover didn't. Not to mention a disappointment. No, he would hold out until Miku came. He had to.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:56 am

Mikus nails scratched lightly at Kanon's shoulders, trying to keep himself conscious as Kanon continued sending wave after wave of pleasure through him. This feeling... it was perfect. It was one he wanted to hold onto as long as possible, but knew he couldn't achieve, "Ah! Oh heaven... I-I'm--Mmph!" Miku kissed him needily as his walls clenched around him and his seed started to shoot between them. He felt Kanon's essence coat his walls as well and decided that this was high on the list of best moments they'd ever had...

He felt limp under Kanon, not a single part of him wanted to move apart from his heaving chest... "Mmm... Why we never did this sooner is beyond me..." Miku kissed his lover tenderly, content with just being a sweaty, sticky mess beneath him still.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:12 am

Kanon's orgasm was only a beat behind Miku's. He wasn't sure either one would have held out much longer. "Oh...heaven..." He didn't mind the sticky substance between them. It just felt nice to be with Miku, even if he was crushing him.

"I was afraid...I didn't think a human...could please you like that..." Kanon nuzzled into the blonde softly before lifting up and pulling out of him. It was such an odd sensation. He wondered if that was how Miku had felt all those times they had been together.

"Definitely...in my top five."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:19 am

Miku chuckled a bit as he nuzzled the top of his head, "I bet you could have... But that is well passed us now. You're here now and forever... And I'd say we both just enjoyed one hell of a welcome home surprise..."

He was so happy right now... Nothing could bring him down. He had his best friends and his love back in his life finally. Everything could be normal and he would never be alone again, that was the best feeling and thought of all.

"I vote a nice, hot shower in the near future... But not now... I'm enjoying having you so close. It's odd, having you back and it feeling like nothings changed. Goes to show you truly are my soul mate, not that I ever doubted you."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:30 am

Kanon smiled and cuddled into Miku. He understood. "It does feel like no time has passed really. I remember all those years without you and not even remembering you and then now...it seems like it was a week at most. I think that's the test of time. When you finally get back to someone after so long and have it still be like this. That's what counts." The angel kissed Miku as he pulled him closer. He never wanted to let him go but that shower did sound very nice.

"What about a bath. That way we can still curl up together just in water so we get clean too." It occurred to him that he hadn't seen the rest of the house. Kanon didn't know how big the bathtub was...or if there was even a bathtub to begin with.

"Uh, where is your bathroom?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:55 am

"Hnn... A bath does sound good... and my bathroom here is even better than my one on earth." The blonde grinned and moved to sit up with his lover, "Come on, I'll show you... Then after that maybe I should give you the grand tour~" He grabbed his hand and lead him down to the very end of the hall, walking him into a much larger bathroom than the one he'd had on earth. The tub part was built into the floor and was similar to a garden tub, but was still a fully functional shower.

"I always looked forward to the day I could finally share this place with you... It a mini sanctuary all in its own." Miku turned the water on and started to adjust it. He tucked his wings away and slipped into the warm water, moaning a bit as he relaxed, "Aren't you going to join me? the water is great~" He hummed a bit as he added a fragrance oil bead to the water, this would help them to further relax and would also be good for their skin and wings!
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:21 am

Kanon got up and followed Miku out into the hallway and down to the bathroom. Holy heaven...it was so...big. "Will my wings get super wet?" The new angel sat down on the ledge of the bathtub and dangled his feet in the filling water. He wondered if it would make his wings heavy. Slowly Kanon moved into the water and stood next to Kanon. He was trying to move his wings so that they folded like Miku's had but failed.

"Help? I can't get them to do what I want. Wings are hard to control." He pouted at his lover in hopes that Miku would help.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:29 am

Miku smiled a bit at Kanon's awkwardness, "Close your eyes, let your wings fold against you back and just will them back inside you. You'll feel them fade, but you'll still know they're there." He watched his lover closely, watching as his beautiful wings retracted into his back nearly effortlessly. Kanon always was a quick learner.

"And water can weigh them down a bit... but they do repel water to an extent, but they can become soaked. Do you feel a little better now?" He knew how heavy wings could be when you weren't use to them, he had felt that when he'd been called back from earth. It took a few days to re-adjust to things. "Sorry everything is so big... I really enjoy having plenty of space..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:57 am

Kanon followed Miku's instructions and felt the wings start to get lighter as his back started to tingle. When he opened them the white feathers were gone but he could feel them against his back still. It was odd but really cool too.

"Thank you...I don't mind the space. Just means more room to play and relax in." Kanon grinned as he moved to Miku in the water and then sat down so he was under it. Water had always been a favorite place of his. He came up a moment later and pulled his boyfriend down.

"This feels amazing. I bet you're enjoying the soothing feeling to your body...By the way, we have to do that again soon. I really enjoyed it. No wonder you never complained about me always being the sub. Dominating has it's perks." With a grin he kissed Miku. He never wanted to leave his side.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:10 am

Miku was happy to be in the water with Kanon. Even if it was just in the garden tub, it was warm and his lover was close to him... He nuzzled against his neck as he spoke, "Yeah, it certainly does... I enjoyed you claiming me quite thoroughly. You were amazing." The angel kissed his neck and simply held him close, this was perfect.

"Now, for me, this really is heaven. I have everything I've ever needed or wanted right here... And don't worry. Our previous activities will most definitely happen again... I still need to reclaim you~" He smiled and pulled the other angel into a kiss. It was innocent though, as he knew they weren't quite ready for another round... As much as he would like to keep Kanon in bed all day, he knew it wouldn't be do-able...

"Is there anything you want to do? Besides shamelessly sexing up the entire house?" He grinned a bit at that thought. Though he was sure no surface would be untainted after a while here...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:24 am

Kanon smiled and kissed Miku softly. He would definitely want that. "Mmm...don't tease. You know how I get with that." They remained innocent with the bath just as they had with their first shower together. It amazed him sometimes how they could do that when most of his thoughts had been on Miku's naked form when he was younger and older. Up until he had forgotten him.

"I love you Miku and I am never going to leave your side again. You know my real name isn't Kanon? I don't think I ever told you that. My parents rarely even called me my birth name after so long of Kanon being my nickname. Miko did still sometimes. It's Shinya. Shinya Sano. I like Kanon better but I couldn't remember if I told you. I thought it was something my soul mate should know. I mean what person doesn't know their true love's real name?" Kanon shrugged as he got the shampoo and started to wash Miku's hair. He found it funny that he always would rather wash Miku's hair then his own.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:38 am

He always loved it when Kanon washed his hair, it oddly made him feel special... He leaned back against Kanon a bit as he listened to him speak. Shinya Sano... It was such a fitting name for him, but he did enjoy the nick name Kanon quite a bit. It always rolled out a lot easier at least.

"Mm... I love you too... I guess it's only fair you know my true name as well then. Akiharu Tsukiyama. I don't go by it much, when I passed away and found myself here I just adopted my nick name... I didn't want to think about my past at the time, but I'm okay with it now. You're name is beautiful, very fitting for you as well." He closed his eyes as Kanon massaged and rinsed his hair out, "Have I ever told you I love it when you wash my hair?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:46 am

Kanon smiled at Miku's name. He didn't know that wasn't his lover's real name. Huh...they were both going by different names. "I like your name. Akiharu. It sounds almost aristocratic." He smiled as he started to rinse out Miku's beautiful blonde hair. He almost grinned when Miku told him that he loved it when he washed his hair.

"I love washing it. It's always so soft and beautiful. I don't know why but it puts me at ease to wash it...I'm glad you don't mind." With a bit of conditioner, and Miku's hair would be all set. Now he just had to wash his own and then they could relax for a bit. The water was nice and warm too.

"I think we make a perfect match...the things I enjoy doing to you, you're all for and vice verse. I'd forgotten how well we mesh."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:02 am

"That's the beauty in finding your soul mate, things just click between you. And even if you don't agree its not a big deal and you just work around it... May I wash your hair? I always did enjoy the length." Miku had always loved Kanon's long hair. Especially when he would curl or style it in general. His hair was ever obedient.

Miku washed his hair gently, but once done washing it moved to start massaging/washing Kanon's back, "How long has it been since you've had a good rub down love?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum