Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel in our Midst

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Angel in our Midst - Page 5 Empty Re: Angel in our Midst

Post  Kanon Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:59 am

Kanon rested his head on Miku's shoulder as he spoke. The shower sounded really good...wait, did he just 218 years?

"218 years? You were alive in the 1800's? Wow...who would've thought...that soul mates could be born so far apart...no wonder so few find them now a-days. I'm glad I found you...and they can't pull me to darkness now? I am truly yours forever?" He wanted to make sure of that Miku wouldn't leave him. hide's death was one thing but this? Somehow it just seemed like it would completely cripple Kanon if Miku left.

"A shower sounds really good...I don't know when I'll be able to move though..."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:33 pm

Miku smiled and kissed his forehead, "Your soul mate can be found in any life, but they're not always complete... or they've already been broken before you meet them, so thus that relationship never happens..." Like with Kanon, he was so pure in this life, had he chosen hide... he could have lost him forever. Knowing you're losing your soul mate was a painful thing... he'd watched a close friend go through it.

"No Kanon, you are forever mine and safe... the comment hide made to you about being a light bulb? You choosing to come with me, us fixing our relationship, saved you from the darkness hide was helping to grow inside of you. That's why it burnt you when we touched, I'm pure light... and you were falling into the darkness." Miku hugged him close, ignoring the sticky mess between them. Kanon was safe, Miko was safe, they could grow old and live full lives... "You know... there are perks to dating me?"

The angel grinned as he sat up and carried Kanon to the bathroom connected to him room. He sat himself down on the showers edge as he adjusted the waters temperature, then moved them both into the spray. He loved having a shower with built it seating, aside from being comfortable, it made moments like these perfect. He could simply hold Kanon until they were both ready to wash themselves...

"I recover quickly... and I have an amazing lazy shower..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:48 pm

Kanon understood and realized how close he had come to losing Miku forever...he didn't want to think of that. The light bulb thing made sense now at least...he found himself being lifted and put into the bathroom. Oh that was a nice bathroom. The teen moved to just sit in his boyfriend's lap.

"It is a nice thing to have...just means you're perfect. Perfect for me anyway. You know the sad thing about all this?...I never got to save him. I thought, that maybe I was lucky and hide had been saved after all...but he did die right? That's how he became a demon..." Kanon nuzzled into Miku as the water sprayed them.

"At least I know I will never lose you. You or Miko. Just one thing...how are humans born to be angels? Is it something with the blood or what? Or does it mean we have an angel in our lineage somewhere and the angelic blood is mature again? I don't know...it just seems weird. Does it mean some are destined to be demons as well?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:09 am

"Yes... hide did die. The pain you felt that day... it's what they used to make it easier to believe he could have been alive. People would give anything to spend more time with someone they've lost..." Miku closed his eyes as he nuzzled the top of Kanon's head. hide did in fact die, but that didn't mean he didn't love Kanon any less. He proved that as they had tried leaving him...

"All humans have the chance to become angels or demons. Sometimes there's angels blood in a human's linage, some angels are born from repaying sins from a past life. Then, there are the angels like me, who were wronged in death. Or the humans like you and your sister, who are stuck at a crossroads and need guidance... Demons are similar, but often are born when a human becomes lost and can no longer be save..." He kissed his lover tenderly, "That... was a line that you had crossed that I almost couldn't save you from. But I'm glad you finally trusted me enough to save you."

The angels hands started massaging over his body, willing some healing energy into his body. It would help with his current soreness, but Kanon would still feel this in the morning. "You'll still get to live a normal life though. When you do finally pass, you'll wake up in heaven and be with me, there..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:22 am

Kanon nodded and started relaxing to the massaging of his boyfriend. Miku was very skilled with his hands...the twin grabbed some shampoo and started washing the blonde hair. He wanted to ask a question but wondered if it was too personal. "Miku...h-how exactly did you die? If it's okeh...you said you were wronged. I just wanted to know how."

He felt like he was prying but it had been over 200 years right? So maybe it was something he was willing to talk about. Kanon leaned Miku's head back to rinse out the shampoo before putting in some conditioner. His hair was so fluffy and soft. He could touch it forever...and it was a big possibility that he could.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:45 am

Miku closed his eyes as Kanon washed his hair. Partly because it felt good, but also because he was remembering the last week of his life. "I was 18... My family was was in the middle of a move, my father was following work."

The next part was always so foggy to him, mainly because that was when he'd been hurt, "There was an accident of some kind, the carriage we were in was thrown off the trail and I was thrown out of it. Who ever attacked was only concerned about my parents deaths, they never came to look for me... But I was as good as dead.

"An old woman and her grandson had found me, doing all the could to nurse me back to health... The grandson treated me with such kindness, my two weeks with him was the happiest in my human life. I was just starting to make a turn around in my health when their home was raided. They killed the old woman, they beat both me and her grandson, but raped him... I wasn't pretty enough they said..."

The angel sighed, opening his eyes finally, but not looking at Kanon still, "Whatever energy I had left, I used to get over to him... He was still very much alive, so I held him, comforting him like he had done for me. I did that until I finally couldn't keep my eyes open, I passed away in my sleep." Miku kissed the side of his head, "You deserved to know, don't worry, I've had time to come to terms with it."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:54 am

Kanon felt his heart drop. Whatever it was...someone had had it in for him. "Even though you knew it would kill you in the end you still cared for him...if that isn't a sign of a pure heart I don't know what is." His lips met Miku's in a soft, comforting kiss. He wanted to let him know that he was sorry that such a thing had happened to him. He wouldn't let such a painful thing happen ever again.

"I'm sorry it happened to you...but it's passed and now there is nothing but bright things in our future...right?" Kanon hugged Miku as he rested against his boyfriend. That shower felt so good, he didn't want to get out...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:11 am

Miku smiled into their kiss, "Right. Everything is good now that I have you..." Miku was sad that he never got to meet the man again, he would have liked to have at least thanked him. But that had never happened... He hoped the other hadn't become a demon... an event like that could definitely do that to someone...

"We'll be alright from now on though... I promise."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:53 am

Kanon moved to wash his hair. The water would get cold soon...they had to be done by the time that happened. "At least you won't have to face it again." His hair smelled of coconuts now, not that he minded. It was what Miku always smelled like. His hair was full of conditioner now and yet he was still sitting on his boyfriend's lap...they probably needed to wash their bodies too.

"Come on. Let's wash up. Don't need to still feel sticky after the shower." Kanon stood and moved to grab the body wash. It all felt so normal...how could they be so normal after the day they had?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:08 am

"Mmm... this is true." He stood with Kanon, grabbing his shampoo and proceeding to wash and condition the others hair. He enjoyed this... it was so simple, but amazing. They both rinsed off but Miku still grabbed the loofa so he could help him to wash off. He enjoyed that they had kept the shower innocent, though someday he hoped they would break his shower in. Maybe on a night they were truly alone. He still felt a little bad that Miko was in the house, he knew she didn't hear them though.

The angel turned the shower off and grabbed them both towels. Miku was quite content to just sleep naked and considering Kanon probably didn't have any clothing here, he was all the more willing. Though to be polite, he offered anyways, "I have some sleeping pants you could borrow if you don't want to be ala natual~" He grinned playfully at Kanon as they moved back to the bedroom.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:19 am

Kanon smiled softly and allowed Miku to wash his hair...the innocence of the shower was quite amazing although he wondered how many showers would be like that. He shook his head at the thought of clothing. After being naked for so long with Miku he really didn't feel the need for clothing.

"No...I would like to cuddle though and if it's not awkward...maybe with your wings out? Is that what your tattoo is? Your wings?" Kanon's hand reached out to stroke the elaborate tattoo that covered most of his boyfriend's back. He'd always wanted to touch it. Now that he had he could see the rippling of the wings beneath.

"May I touch them?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:40 am

He enjoyed the warmth of Kanon's touch when he touched his tattoo, it was a nice feeling. "Yes, that's what the tattoos are, they help conceal them... And of course you can touch them!" Miku revealed his wings to his lover, laying down before inviting Kanon over to lay next to him.

"Here ya go... It actually fells good when you touch them..." He blushed softly. This was the first time anyone had ever touched him, he wasn't sure what to think.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:53 am

Kanon moved into Miku's arms and let his hands brush along the soft white feathers. He liked the fact he was kind of wrapped up in them. "I like them...they're so beautiful and so soft...do they make a good shield? Like pop culture says that wings like this can't get wet cause you'll absorb the water and sink but they're really strong. Is it true or do they have that wrong like everything else?" The teen found himself nuzzling into the soft feathers. He was glad that Miku trusted him enough to show him his wings...he was happy that it felt good when he touched him.

"Maybe I could start giving you wing massages. They make a nice cocoon I have to say." Kanon leaned forward and ghosted over the wing once more before turning and kissing the angel. He truly felt lucky. He was thankful he shut out the other voices and counted on the one that mattered.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:32 am

Miku was content making a cocoon around Kanon, and that Kanon was enjoying them so much, "Sinking? Heh... No. If that were the case, demon's would carry around buckets of water to slow us down." Miku happily returned his kiss. He loved the man wrapped up in his wings so much, he found it hard to picture him not being there

"They'd enjoy that I think... though it could lead to more steamy situations. Angels wings tend to be a weak spot for us..." They were sensitive to both pain and pleasure. He was sure he wouldn't have to worry about pain with him though. He could stay like this with Kanon forever, hiding him in the safety of his wings...

"It'll be interesting to see your wings, each persons tattoo is different. Some of us like to think the more elaborate the more powerful we are. But I just think they look pretty when you need to hide them." The blonde nuzzled against him, using his wings to tip his lover closer so he could hold him while they slept..
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:40 pm

"Then I can't wait to see them either. Once I'm an angel we won't have to worry about this stuff anymore. We can just be." Kanon galdly moved a little closer. He loved the soft warmth that his new shelter provided. He curled up with Miku and fell asleep. It wasn't till the next morning that he woke up to a knocking on the door.

Oi. Are you two gonna get out of bed? I made breakfast! Miko. Knaon had forgotton that she was there. The teen opened his eyes to find Miku was awake.

"Mmm...good morning...think we should get up and eat?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:20 pm

Miku woke up just shortly after Miko did, but he didn't want to leave his new lover. So he just let Miko wander about his home while he enjoyed cuddling the man next to him. He knew it was only a matter of time before Miko would be knocking, that was how she always greeted in the mornings when they spent the night together. But at least this time he knew Kanon wouldn't be begrudging his sister for interrupting them.

"Morning love... Hmm... I don't want to, but we probably should... since she's awake and we don't want to make things too awkward." He grinned and moved a bit to sit them up. The angel flexed his wings then allowed them to fade back into the ink on his back, he shivered a bit as he did. "Still gives me chills to hide them, it's an odd sensation... Oh, you left some of your clothes here from last time, so you wont have to re-wear your clothes from yesterday."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:47 pm

Kanon giggled and shook his head. "I brought an overnight bag remember?" The teen stretched and sat up, moving to get his clothes only to find their clothes from last night everywhere.

"Wow...we really weren't watching where we threw clothing were we?" Smiling he got up and slipped some pajamas on. Before they left the room though, Kanon stroked the inked wings softly and pulled Miku into a kiss.

"I love you...now let's go get some breakfast. That is, if she made it edible. With Miko you never know."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:08 am

Miku couldn't suppress the giggle when Kanon commented about the clothes, "Well... could you blame us?" He joined Kanon with getting dressed. While he enjoyed sleeping naked, he still enjoyed the comfort soft clothing offered as well.

He returned his lover's kiss and took his hand, "Look on the bright side, if we get sick we can just stay in bed together!" With that in mind they headed out to his dining room. Just in time too, as Miko was getting ready to come check on them again, "Silly boys, I slave over a hot stove and you poke along slower than molasses!

"Sorry Miko... Yesterday was a busy day." Miko wanted to prob, but knew better to ask when Kanon was there. He wouldn't be too pleased...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:53 pm

Kanon smiled but sat down for breakfast. Things were mending...and nothing would go wrong. The days passed...weeks, months, and years. When Kanon and Miko were 24 Miku was called back up to heaven. They didn't know why but neither had seen him again. Miko had children and Kanon would help her take care of them. They'd listen to stories of their uncles soul mate and how he's almost lost them. All of them thought he was a nutter but Kanon's faith in Miku and his love never wavered. Even when the memories started to get fuzzy from so long away from the angelic race. Angels disappeared over time, even from the memories of those they loved.

Kanon was 43 and a big shot in the music biz when the last memory of Miku faded all together. He couldn't remember who it was but he knew there was someone in his life that he had loved very much and would never give up. So he stayed single. Oh there were offers given how young both him and Miko still looked but he never took any of them. Miko's memories of Miku had faded as well and soon neither could remember the friend and love that they had once had.

Miko passed away first when she was 55. The illness that had plagued them both as children had come back with a vengeance and she didn't survive. After that, Kanon had lost a piece of himself. He was alone for the first time in his life...his heart was broken from the loss of his best friend, his sister, the other half of his heart. It wasn't but a few days after his 56th birthday that the illness claimed his life too. The music world mourned his passing and buried him next to his sister in their twined concrete casing. Miko's husband was buried on her left but Kanon was on her right and in the tomb with her. Never to be apart again. When Kanon awoke he had thought he was still in the hospital...the white of everything seemed like the room he had been in but there was his sister. Radiant Miko looking as she had at 17 when she had been saved. He didn't understand but there was a blonde on the other side of him...one that he knew he knew but couldn't place. Then all of a sudden the memories came.

"Miku...am I here? In Heaven? I made it?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:48 pm

Miku spent as much time as he could with Kanon and Miko, he knew that the council wouldn't allow for him to stay with them till death. Just long enough to make sure that they were on the right path to Heaven... The day he was called back was a painful one, he couldn't tell them why, just that he had to go back and didn't know when he'd see them next. He wasn't really allowed to interfere with their human lives anymore, the council wanted to see them live normal, long, happy lives.

That didn't mean Miku didn't watch them though, he... watched them slowly start to forget about him... It hurt, but he knew that they'd know him again once they passed into the next life. Miko was the first to pass. He just happened to be walking by the room of awakening when he saw her wings unfolding around her. That moment had been on of his best in the last twenty years he'd been back. When Miko's eyes landed on him, the instant look of joy lit her face and she hugged her old friend. They chatted about her life and what she'd done, and about Kanon... How he had no memory of him now but still remained single.

"Well then, at least I know he's happy. I could never see much of you two, just little glances." The pair stayed close, always watching and waiting for Kanon to join them. And when that day finally came they were both in the room of awakening waiting for the new angel to wake up. Miku smiled softly at him and helped him to sit up, pulling him into a hug as he did, "Welcome home, Kanon..." His heart was pounding in his chest, he was so thrilled to have his soul mate back and to be able to hold him again.

"You made it, we never have to leave each other again."

"I'm glad you're finally home Kanon, it was odd to not have you around all the time... I have a meeting to get to, but Miku will show you around. That's your job now, okay Miku?" The council woman winked and blew a kiss to her brother before walking out. Despite looking 17 she had wisdom beyond her years now... But since it was Miko she was still playful. "In that case, would you like to see your new home? Or do you just want to move right in with me?" He grinned and started leading the new angel from the building.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:15 am

Kanon smiled at his sister and watched her go. Miku was going to show him around. That made everything better. "They didn't just put me in your house? Well that'll be a waste of time and paperwork. Let's go to your house. I-I'm sorry I forgot you...It's just one day I woke up and I couldn't remember who it was that I had loved so much...I couldn't remember your face or your voice. I just knew that you were who I was meant for and that no one else would do." Kanon took Miku's hand and found that a lot of angels were staring. Was it odd to have men hold hands here? He didn't understand but shook it off. Miku was his.

"Oh! Maybe you could show me how to ink these? See what my tattoo looks like? They're heavy then they look. I take it my muscles will get stronger with the longer I have them. I can't believe I actually made it to Heaven. Who'd have thought it?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:40 am

Seeing a gay couple in heaven was uncommon, but Miku didn't care. Even if he did, there wasn't a thing he could do about it. You didn't get to choose a soul mate, he wouldn't have chosen anyone else even if he could.

"They assumed you would, but all angels get the option to have their own homes." Miku smiled as they walked down the street together. This had always been his dream, hard to believe he was living it now. "Hm? Oh... Don't worry about it, it's nothing you could have controlled... It's something the council does so that humans can live a full life, rather than to mourn the loss of a friend or lover. Which from what I saw, you had a really good life. I'm glad.

And don't worry about your wings, I'll show you how to hide them. The tattoo sets in after a few hours." A smile grew on his lips as they turned on his street, his-- no their home always made him smile. When he'd come back from his mission with Miko and Kanon they had offered him this house. It was a decently sized two story home, he loved all of the large windows, they made sun bathing and napping all the better. "This is it~ our home." It was decorated similarly to how his apartment was on earth, but more updated since things were always changing.

"What do you think?"
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:47 am

Kanon smiled and looked at the house. It reminded him of townhouses in England. "Wow. I'd say that the windows are very big...can people just look in them and see things because I'm fairly sure we'll be...ahem, doing things that we don't want others to see." Kanon blushed at the thought. He hadn't had sex in...32 years? He hadn't really thought about it but it was true 32 years of no sex and then suddenly having the man of your dreams there? Well, that made one very...anxious. He wondered how long it would be before he was given a job. Surely there was a system for that.

"Do you have anything to do or is there anything I really have to see right now?"
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:55 am

They walked inside the house and Miku grinned mischievously, "Well you see..." he pulled a couple cables and sure enough the curtains were pulled over the windows and no curious eyes could see in, "it's a easily fixable problem~" He knew what was on Kanon's mind. He'd be lieing to say it wasn't on his as well. Their curtain problem was handled now, so...

"No, no there's nothing for me to do today. I've been on hiatus... and you..." The blonde wrapped his arms around his lover and kissed his softly. It was the first kiss they'd had with one another in 32 years... Needless to say that kiss didn't stay soft long. Miku wanted and needed more, needed to feel his lover... "You just need to be here by my side for a long time coming..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:11 am

Kanon grinned as they headed inside. He wanted to ask about the hiatus but damn if that kiss wasn't distracting. "Oh? Well, let's see I have to get my wings looked at by some Yoshiki and then I have a meeting with Kami, who I'm assuming isn't actually god cause if he is I might just faint. I'm not sure the meeting but other then that I'm so yours." Kami was the job assignment guy...Kanon was a useful angel to have. With his twin on the council they knew where Kanon's skills lay. She had the diplomatic touch, he had the emotional touch. She was to be on the council while he was to be a guardian like his soul mate.

"All of that isn't until tomorrow so what do you have planned for me tonight my love? 32 years and you haven't changed a bit...I'm glad I look like I did when you met me. I got old while you were away." The newly turned angel moved to pull Miku in for another kiss. God he had missed that, even if he couldn't remember who he had felt such a thing with...he remembered the feelings just nothing else. Funny that was what they chose to leave behind.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum