Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel in our Midst

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Angel in our Midst - Page 3 Empty Re: Angel in our Midst

Post  Kanon Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:23 pm

Kanon nodded. "He was...a very dear friend. I still can't go a day without thinking about it. Miko wouldn't leave me for the longest time. I'm sure you think about your parents all the time. But, that's the past. This is now and you are more then welcome to use the bed. Hang on and I'll get you another pillow." The teen moved and headed out into the hall to get another pillow. He liked Miku...he really did. Although he had a feeling that Miko did too and if Miko liked Miku then he wouldn't interfere...but if she liked Miku she wouldn't have been trying to play matchmaker.

"Here you are. Is there anything else you need Miku? We can go get some of that mochi ice cream in the freezer."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:32 pm

"I'm not exactly tired, so some of that mochi ice cream would be awesome." It was a wonderful snack item, and he really did want to get to know Kanon better. When his friend came back, he had the pillow and the ice cream, "I really do like this stuff more than I should, it's just so amazing though!"

They sat in silence, eating the mochi, it wasn't an awkward silence at least. "So... you like cosplay right? What cosplays have you done?" The two teens had shifted to where they were both laying down, Miku was good at talking with people until they fell asleep. Once Kanon was asleep though he'd be reading his memory. It was something he was looking forward to but also feeling guilty about because he had to do it this way...
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:35 pm

Kanon talked with Miku about cosplays and the fact he'd only done an avatar the last airbender and a kindgom hearts cosplay. Well that and Alice in Wonderland. It wasn't long after the ice cream was gone that he was asleep...and remembering hide.

~
"Shiya...my tummy hurts..." Miko coughed from her bed, Kanon was curled up on the next bed with a boy with bright fuchsia hair. Kanon was about to respond when a coughing fit of his own hit him. hide sat up and pressed his hand to Kanon's chest.

"Hold your breath Shi-chi, the coughing will stop in a minute. I'll be right back, k? I'm gonna get you something for your tummy Miko." The little boy hopped out of bed and ran out of the room. It was Kanon's room only 11 years ago. They were sick and hide was there...taking care of them. Their grandmother came in with some rice balls and three bowls of soup.

"Here you go. Miko, eat some rice...it'll help settle your stomach. Kanon, drink this. I know you hate it but you have to take your medicine. hide, look out for them alright? I'm counting on you to watch over them." The little boy nodded, his bright fluffy hair moving with him.
~
The memory flashed to several years later. Kanon's grandmother was gone but hide was there...and him and Kanon were playing ddr.

"Ah! Kanon quit it!" The dark haired teen laughed as he tried to knock hide off balance.

"Make me! Ack!" All of a sudden he found himself on the floor with his friend above him.

"That's cheating."

"No...this is." Without warning the other teen kissed Kanon full on the lips. It wasn't but a moment but it was enough to see that both were interested...and the next few memories showed it. hide was much more then a dear friend. But then came a scene that would haunt Kanon forever.
~
"So Bou wants us to come over? But he's such a girl!"

"Aw, but he's cute Shi-chi. Come on, it'll be fun. Besides we could always ditch and go have our own party." Kanon blushed and laughed.

"All you think about is getting me in bed isn't it?"

"Not always. I'll see you in a few hours then ne?" hide kissed Kanon softly and turned out into the street. He didn't see the car and Kanon saw it too late.

"hide!!!!" Tires screeched and a sickening crunch was heard. The teen ran out into the road and held onto his friend's dying form.

"hide, hide stay with me. Please...you can't leave. You can't."

"Looks like...you'll have to...go wi-without me..." It was so like hide to make a joke at a time like this. Kanon smiled despite the situation. A moment later the teen's body went still and Kanon's heart broke in two...hide was gone...dead. What was he going to do now?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:38 pm

Miku let all of the memories flow into him, feeling all the joy and pains from each. When he pulled his hand away, his eyes lingered on Kanon's sleeping form. 'I'm sorry you went through that, my friend.' He thought as he stroked his hair, willing him to have a happy dream rather than reliving his past.

All he could think as he laid himself back down, was Bou... It was Bou. He'd lure teens to him, pulling them away from the light, then when there was no more hope for them... killed them. People who's souls were damned became demons... Demons, unless a certain rank, couldn't interact with angels or people who were in the path to becoming angels. He decided then that he would watch over Kanon as well. Miko was his main focus, but he wouldn't let anything bad happen to Kanon either. He was important to Miko... and him. He was meant to be near Kanon as well, the way Kanon glowed sometimes proved that. "Good night... Kanon..." Miku pulled his shirt off and slipped further under the covers, allowing sleep to finally take him...

When the next day came around, Miku was curled up with his back facing Kanon. He was having yet another meeting with the council, giving them more details and again pressing for more information. One council member finally let so information slip to him, "He is very important to you Akiharu... But it is up to you as to how far you will take that. I wish you all the luck in the world, my dear."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:21 am

Miku had to leave for a little bit but was back for breakfast, which was eggs, toast, and bacon. Miko was curled up in a chair while Kanon was on the couch. "Hey. Come sit. Have some breakfast." Kanon patted the spot next to him. He didn't know why but he wanted Miku near him. There was a plate set out for him already and a movie was already playing.

"We're watching The Breakfast Club. Don't ask. It's a Saturday morning movie." Miko nodded. She loved that movie and since it was about a Saturday detention, the Breakfast Club just seemed to fit for Saturday mornings.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:44 am

Miku was happy to be back, even happier to have a tiny bit more knowledge on Kanon. It made being next to him all the more easier.

So when Kanon patted the spot next to him he happily took it, "Thanks... Breakfast looks amazing." Miku ate and watched to movie in silence, he could feel himself nodding off though. Going between the Human and Angel realms took a lot of energy from him... Miku found himsf leaning against his friend again, quite content on not moving or making up an excuse.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:06 am

Kanon didn't mind Mikub leaning against him and even found himself moving into a more comfortable position and laying an arm around him. He didn't know why but he felt really close to the blonde. It was like what he felt with hide once upon a time. Sighing softly Kanon let out a small yawn.

"Don't know why but I'm kind of tired still...I might go take a nap. even though he said it, the teen made no attempt to move. He was comfortable with Miku laying on him and really had no desire to move.

"I agree. I think I'm going back to bed. See you boys in a few hours." With that Miko got up and left the room. Kanon couldn't stop the groan.

"I seriously think she's trying to set us up now...that girl doesn't know when to stop.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:33 am

Miku nodded at what Kanon said, "A nap doesn't sound to bad..." He still hadn't moved off of him though. Generally he was a warm person, so to share that warmth with Kanon made it all them more comfortable for him. Normally it was just too hot for him to lay next to someone. Miku laughed as Kanon groaned, "So it would seem..."

Was he meant to date Kanon? Humans dating Angels... it could become a sticky situation. From what he could tell, Kanon liked guys, but he wasn't sure he was ready to move on from hide just yet... Maybe he could try? As they got to know each other they seemed to have more and more in common. But he still had to focus on keeping Miko safe, that was his mission, everything else was secondary.

"Do... you wanna move back to your room?" Miku looked up at Kanon, waiting for his answer.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:00 pm

Kanon looked down into Miku's eyes. He wondered...the teen seemed quite receptive to just laying on him. "No...I'm good right here. Unless you want to go of course. But I could lie like this and nap." He didn't mind sleeping on the couch with Miku. The other was warm and he could deny he liked him. Miko knew it from the start...how she knew he didn't know but she had been right.

"Do you want to move o-or are you good?" The dark haired teen was acutely aware of his hands resting on Miku's lower back and hip. His skin was very soft...and there was that glowing again. He always seemed to glow.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:34 pm

"I'm good right here if you are." He smiled and laid his head back down, allowing his eyes to close too. It felt good to sleep close to him like this. It was a first for him, but he was already becoming quickly addicted. He could feel Kanon's hand on his back, but he didn't mind. He liked Kanon, he could honestly admit to himself that he did.

"You make a great pillow... What can I say?" He nuzzled and curled a bit closer to him and let sleep take him. His dreams were full of him and Kanon, except Kanon had wings and they were in his home in heaven. Things between them seemed so natural... Of course he woke up when the other started leading him to his bedroom... Of course. He kept his eyes closed though, as he didn't want to wake him or have to pull away.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:18 pm

Kanon and fallen asleep and dreamed of him and Miku...but hide was there too. hide and Miku were on either side of him and Kanon found himself having to choose. He had started to choose hide but his whole body felt like pinpricks. Was he doing something wrong?

"Come with me Shi-chi...I'll never leave you again."

"Kanon no, come with me. You'll be safe with me." Kanon felt Miku pull on his hand, almost begging him not to go. hide's hand was cold, hard...but his touch was so gentle. Like the hide he had once knew...once loved...still loved.

"hide..."

"Kanon please! Please don't go. Don't leave me!" Miku's voice faded into his own as Kanon once more saw himself begging hide to stay with him. Was that how Miku felt? Did Miku want him around that bad? But they barely knew eachother...how could he want him around that much from so little time of knowing one another.

"But Miku...it's hide."

"But he's not. Kanon don't...please don't. Stay with me...I need you."

"I've missed you Shi-chi. Come with me. We'll be together again. You'll never be lonely again."

"Kanon."

"Shinya." The two were starting to pull and Kanon felt himself being ripped apart. He jerked on both arms and screamed out for them to let go before his dream faded and he rolled off the couch. He woke up and found that his landing was softer then it should have been.

"Miku! Oh my god I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to crush you...bad dream...you alright?" The dark haired twin moved and sat up, pulling Miku with him. He felt horrible for crushing his friend and very confused by his dream. What the hell was that about?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:12 pm

Kanon was starting to move around, he could only assume that meant he was waking up. But he soon found himself tumbling to the floor with Kanon above him, "Oof!" The air was partially knocked out of him, but Kanon helped him to sit up. He nodded and took a deep breath and slowly let it out, "Yeah, I'm alright... You okay? You look like you've seen a ghost..." Miku brushed some hair away from his face, the innocent motion let him partially see his dream... hide and him were there, and Kanon was in the middle. The angel deeply hoped that this wasn't a sign of the future... That would deeply pain Kanon.

Miku rounded the corner looking slightly worried, "Hey I heard a loud thump, what-- Oooooh~" The girl blushed lightly and giggled at seeing how close the pair was and to see Miku sweeping Kanon's hair... She could see he cared about Kanon, despite only knowing him a few days.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:33 pm

Kanon looked up at his sister and blushed. She had seen him and Miku so close. He looked up at Miku and could see the concern in his eyes. He wondered how far this would go. hide was gone. He couldn't hold on to him forever. Kanon nodded to his sister and she left the room once more. He turned back to Miku and blushed again.

"Okeh, see I've been holding on to hide for years...I've never really let him go. I never really let anyone close because of that. Takuya tried but hide's ghost eventually drove him away...I-I don't want to do that to you. I like you and I-I want to try to possibly go out with you but I don't want hide to come between me and another possibly amazing relationship. It's hard for me to let go of my first love you know? He's always there...but I like you too and...and I want, i-if you're willing, to go out...date. I want to date you. I can't believe I'm saying that having only known you three days but it feels like I've known you way longer then that, you know?" Kanon was still blushing furiously and trying desperately to keep himself from running away from the whole awkward situation.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:47 pm

He wanted... to date him? Like... date him, date him? Miku couldn't help but to smile, Kanon liked him! But he had to admit... after three days it would seem kinda odd... Even to him.

"I like you too..." Miku warily took a hold of one of his hands, "And I do understand... Anything like that would be a hard thing to move past, and it wouldn't be fair to expect you to. But... if you're willing to try, then I would be too." He smiled sweetly at him.

"Aaand if it helps any, I am just as nervous about this. This... has never happened to me." This was perfect, he knew of no better way to protect Miko and Kanon at the same time. And maybe now all of those confusing things about Kanon would clear up... Me was glowing softly again, something Kanon and Miko would both be able to see.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:21 am

"You don't need to be nervous...this really has never happened to you before? I can't see that happening." Kanon smiled softly as he took hold of Miku's hand. He could see that glow again and this time moved a strand of the blonde's hair.

"You are really beautiful. You just...glow." Kanon touched the other's face. Why did the man glow like that? It was so amazing...he just wanted to-. His lips met soft ones before he knew it. Warm, plush, and full...it felt so wonderful. But then he pulled away and opened his eyes to see Miku's own staring at him.

"Wow...
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:40 am

"Nope, never..." The angel could quickly and easily get lost in Kanon's eyes.

His new boyfriends comment on his beauty and his glow made him blush. He wished he could just come out and tell him that he was an angel, his sister's guardian, that the council had encouraged him to pursue him... But now was hardly the time. Right now Kanon's touch... and his lips were distracting him...

"Wow is right..." Miku decided to be a little bold and lean in to kiss him again, Miko walked around the corner this time, "I knew you who would make a cute couple~" The angel pulled back from their kiss blushing and rubbed his head nervously, "S-sorry Miko..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:57 am

"Miko you have the worst timing ever." Kanon rested his head on Miku's shoulder. Miko grinned. She couldn't help it. She just to be sure it was happening.

"Sorry Shinya. Just wanted to see if you two actually got together. I'll leave you to go back to yourselves. I'm heade out shopping." His sister was just teasing them now. But she had yet again left them alone. He sighed and looked at Miku for a moment before he took the teen's hand.

"My room has a door that can lock. Not that we'll need it but a closed door will deter her from interrupting further. Once inside Kanon shut the door and moved to stand in front of Miku again. The teen took a deep breath before pulling the other into another kiss. It just felt right...he didn't know why but it felt perfect with Miku.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:28 pm

Miku blushed even darker at what Miko said, did she know too? Could she see his glow when Miku was around him? It was possible... she was one of the council's chosen after all.

Kanon lead him back to his room again. He was nervous to be alone with Kanon like this, he make sure to keep his mind open in case Miko got into any trouble... As much as he would hate to he would have to leave Kanon for her if anything were to come up. But for now he was going to enjoy Kanon's lips and they way they moved over his. Carefully, he backed them over to Kanon's bed, laying himself down on it before pulling Kanon back down to him. He didn't want anything sexual right now, he just wanted them both to comfortable...
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:22 pm

The days passed and Kanon couldn't have been happier with Miku. They meshed so well together. It was all over school and it only made them more interesting, especially to Bou. But they didn't seem to care about that anymore. It was just something that was there. The carnival had come to town the next month and Miko wouldn't take no for an answer when it came to Kanon and Miku going. So they went, had takoyaki and lemon shake ups. There was a booth that caught Miko and Kanon's eyes though. The fortune teller.

"Come on, let's get our fortunes read. It'll be fun!" The younger twin grabbed hold of Miku's arm and pulled him and Kanon to the booth. Inside was a person sitting behind a table with tarot cards on it.

"Come in, come in. Would you like your fortune read deary?" Miko nodded and eagerly sat down. The teller had her shuffle the cards and hand them back. Once the cards were laid out her future was set before her in the form of mystics.

"You were a sickly child...weak, unable to survive on your own. But there is a balance in your life. The yang to your yin. One that is different from you but shares your beating heart. You are in a state of in between. Done with the old but not yet ready for the new. There is a light around you, protecting you during this state. It is strong, you are meant for great things child...your future is very bright, the sky is the limit. Don't be afraid of what's to come, embrace it with open arms." Miko was beaming by the end of the reading. She looked up at the boys and grinned.

"My future rocks! Kanon you go next." The lithe girl handed another 200 yen over to the fortune teller for Kanon and stood next to Miku as he shuffled the cards.

"You were sickly as well...unable to survive on your own. Ahh, I see. Dual souls with one heart. Twins. You are the yang, ever keeping one another in balance. But your fortune has a darkness around it. Something has happened to you in the past, makes you unwilling to move forward. A tragedy you cannot move away from. One that haunts you, yes?" Kanon knew immediately what that was. Miko had felt the pain but she had not been witness to the death like he had. No, his would have the stain of hide's death. He nodded at the fortune teller, letting them know he was right.

"You have a crossroads ahead. A choice that will forever change both you and the way you perceive the world. Choose wisely for it is a decision that you alone can make and you alone must live with once the choice is made. Either way will lead you to a happiness but only one will lead you to your destiny. Do not allow yourself to stray with false promises. Be wary of those you trust. They are the ones that can lead you most astray. Pick the right path and you will find the truth of your being and your destiny." With that the fortune ended. What. The. Hell? He didn't understand it but Kanon stood up to allow Miku to get his fortune read.

"You're next, Miku."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:51 pm

Miku was watching the guy the entire time he told Miko her fortune. While everything he heard about her was true, something about that man... It wasn't right. There was malice embedded deep in his soul, there was no light to be seen. He'd been lost too long in the darkness to ever have hopes of being saved... Miko was pleased with her fortune though, happily bouncing to Miku's side and taking his arm in her own. He smiled down at her but put his eyes back on Kanon...

His fortune was so dark and uncertain... A crossroad? A choice that could change everything? It was almost like the fortune teller was warning Kanon to not trust his friends and family. He didn't like that at all. When prompted to take his turn, he shook his head and raised his hands before him, "I like to leave my life up to chance."

"Or maybe you fear you may learn that you will lose everything. People who trusted you will turn their backs on you, that you'll lose your light--"

"That's enough." Miku's look was firm, for a moment he almost didn't look like the fun loving teen he was playing as but the angel he truly was. The fortune teller was a demon, no doubt about it, "My apologies... I did not aim to offend. Please, come again sometime." The angel gave a curt nod, then left with his friend and boyfriend. The man made him uncomfortable, it wasn't hard to see that.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:37 pm

Kanon frowned but took Miku's hand as they left. He didn't like the uncertainty of his fortune. Miko's was set but his was left to chance? The younger twin bounced a bit as she spotted the takoyaki stand and her favorite ride.

"I'm going on the kamikaze ride okeh? Miku, could you take Kanon to go get his favorite snack in the world?" She didn't wait for an answer and left the two by themselves, again.

"I think she's trying her best to give us boyfriend time. Come on, she'll be fine on her ride but she is right about my favorite snack. Want some takoyaki?" Kanon looked up at his boyfriend with a happy smile and headed toward the stand that held his most beloved carnival food. Miko however was standing heading to get on the ride when Bou came up next to her. Her heart fluttered a bit and gladly accepted his invitation of company on the kamikaze. Bou had a plan for the ride and just in case the angel intervened with that plan he had a standby demon willing to help lure Kanon away. One that he knew would strike at the twin's heart.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:58 pm

Miku shook his head at Miko but smiled brightly at Kanon, as if he needed to be persuaded to spend more time with Kanon... He was such a huge part of his life, he couldn't imagine life without him. "Yeah, come on. I'll buy~" Miku gave his hand a slight squeeze and he led him over to the small stand. They ordered and stood waiting for their food when a sudden sinking feeling hit him. Something was wrong... something wasn't right with Miko.

His eyes darted to the ride she was getting ready to board, and Bou was by her. Shit! The color drained from his face a bit as he thought of all of the horrible things that could happen, things that he couldn't let happen. "Somethings wrong... I'll be right back Kanon, I promise." The angel gave him a quick kiss but ran towards the ride Miko was getting ready to get on. He stopped short of the ride and waved his hand, willing a minor malfunction in the control box that wouldn't allow it to start, the box itself even started smoking.

Bou looked around and spotted the angel, glaring at him and almost growling... "Sorry folks, somethings up with the control box, I'll have to ask you to get off the ride..." The man was baffled himself, it was working just fine a minute ago! The only people who knew what was up, were Miku and Bou. Miku met Miko at the ride entrance, "Hey... I saw the smoke and came to check on ya... You okay?"

"Yeah... bummed about the ride, but it's better safe than sorry. Good thing I have some light on my side, right?" Miko giggled and followed next to Miku back towards the takoyaki stand, "Yeah... How about I buy you some takoyaki? That stuff could save the world if they'd give it the time to do so." They were at the stand but Kanon was no where in sight...

"... Where's Kanon? I left him right here and said I'd be right back." Miku was looking around, but couldn't spot him.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:39 pm

Miku had ran off...again. Why was he always heading toward where Miko was? Shrugging the teen took a bite of his takoyaki. He felt a bit lonely. His time with Miku was always interrupted by his sister. Not that he blamed her...he just wanted one night with Miku that was his.

"Hey. I thought I saw an angel standing here. Did you miss me?" That voice. Holy fuck! Kanon whirled around quickly with the takoyaki still in his mouth. There he was. Pink hair, trademark smirk...hide. But he was dead. Kanon knew he was dead.

"h-hide...how? This can't be. You're dead."

"Well I was. They revived me at the hospital. You know my parents though...they wanted me out of the city so we moved somewhere really remote. Somewhere where my threat of getting run over was kinda next to none. It took forever to get back here and when I heard there was a carnival in town I knew where you'd be. Takoyaki was too much of a temptation for you...always was. How've you been?" Kanon was in shock. He really didn't know what to do. But the first moment of reaction he had was to hug hide and hold him for dear life.

"I can't believe you're here. I-I just can't. Do you know how long I've been mourning you?"

"Well you got me now...or do you not want me anymore Shi-chi?" The pink haired demon pouted a little. Even though he was lost to darkness, he still adored the one day angel. He wanted him by his side still. Kanon looked pained though. Ah yes, the guardian for Miko. Bou had mentioned him.

"It's that I don't, cause I do. I really do. I just...I have a boyfriend and he's really great and sweet. He's actually with me right now on a date."

"You mean the guy that just ran off to your sister? Does he do that a lot?"

"Uh...kinda. But he just wants to make sure she's safe." Why was he defending Miku? There was no need. It's not like he was doing anything wrong by checking up on his twin.

"If you insist but I must admit that I've been watching you for about an hour trying to get the nerve to come say hi and those two seemed pretty cozy...I thought he was dating her, not you. Well regardless, would you like to go to the haunted house here? Come on, you can't resist. We'll be back in time for when your guy gets done with whatever he's doing. For old times sake?" hide held out his hand and Kanon found himself taking it. Even though he'd been presumed dead for years, it was like no time had passed. He was simply with hide. But he was dating Miku...he knew that. But taking a walk with an ex boyfriend and old best friend wasn't wrong...was it?
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:56 pm

Miku was worried. Really worried. And it showed, even Miko was feeling it wave off of him. "Something isn't right here... It's not right." Desperately he was trying to sense Kanon, he needed to know where he was and that he was okay. Miko was thoroughly lost, "Miku? Miku, are you okay? Hey! Miku... Look at me..." She grabbed his hand, squeezing it softly in her own, "It'll be okay. I'm sure he just went to play a game or try out a ride..."

"I hope you're right..." Miku didn't let go of her hand as they looked for Kanon. He thought he saw a glimpse of him going into the haunted house... With a tuft of pink? "Does Kanon like haunted houses?"

"Oh yeah! Him and hide use to go to them all the time! I bet he just went in for old times sake." The girl lead him over to the exit and stood waiting for her brother to come out. She looked up at Miku, studying his face. He looked so serious right now... Not at all like a teenager. He did that when he was worried about her or Kanon... She wanted to ask him about it, but now wasn't the time.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:25 pm

hide and Kanon were wandering around the haunted house enjoying the scare when a zombie popped out and made hide pull Kanon away. "Damn. Every time the zombie comes out I turn into such a girl."

"You are such a girl." The taller teen nudged his friend but found hide had him somewhat pinned to the wall.

"Oh? Then why was I the one always taking you?" Just the mention of how they used to be made his knees go weak. What was up with him tonight? Wasn't he just planning on allowing Miku into his bed to do just that like five minutes ago?

"Because you were always so good at it. But I have a boyfriend and he-" Kanon didn't even get all the sentence out when hide's lips found his. It was like his world exploded again. Somewhere in his mind he knew it was wrong and pulled away but it didn't stop the what if thoughts going through his head.

"Yeah, you got one...but there's one that knows you better...one that still loves you. Come on. I'm sure your boyfriend is probably outside holding onto Miko right now. Not that I blame her. The girl is too cute for her own good but really. A guy can't have both twins and not expect a little backlash."

"He's not with Miko."

"Alright, he's not. But don't tell me he doesn't think about her a lot. I'm just saying Shi-chi...I don't want you to get hurt again like you got hurt by me. I'm here and I'm not going to leave you again. Well...I might considering I'm home schooled but I got my parents to come back because of you. I missed you. My heart couldn't take not having you around anymore." The pink haired teen didn't say another word as he lead them out. And he had been right...there was Miku...holding Miko's hand. Kanon came out and went to hug Miku. His boyfriend wouldn't do that. His sister surely wouldn't. They weren't together behind his back...just close.

"You'll never guess who actually survived his run in with a car. They revived him at the hospital but then his parents moved way out to nowhere. But he's back now. Miku...this is hide. hide, my boyfriend Miku."

"Yeah, yeah. Kanon's been talking about you. Nice to know someone's been looking after him. Hey Mi-chan. How you been? Still wearing lolita I see." hide gave Miko a big hug, much to the girl's surprise and happiness.

"I can't believe you're back! Kanon must have looked like he saw a ghost." hide smirked as he looked at his love/prey.

"He kind of did. More like a dear in the headlights with those big eyes of his."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum