Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel in our Midst

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Angel in our Midst - Page 7 Empty Re: Angel in our Midst

Post  Kanon Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:07 am

The angel complied and allowed his hair to be washed, his eyes slipping closed in the process. When was the last time he'd had a good rub down? "Since I can't remember when...probably the last time Miko gave me a back rub...I'd say I was oh...25? Maybe 27? Too long. My body had gotten spoiled while I was with you. After that things just knotted up and I learned to deal with them." Kanon leaned forward to allow Miku to do whatever it was that he wanted to do. Life couldn't have gotten any better. Well with the exception of his tattoos starting to show a little. It would still be a little bit before they would show but his wings were moving under the skin and beginning to ink his back.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:40 am

Miku smiled and started working on all of the knots in his back, "I couldn't help but to spoil you while I could... I knew that someday I wouldn't be able to be there for you. So I wanted to do what I could while I had the chance. Now I can go right back to spoiling you though." He noted the ink starting to show up on his back, it was faint but it wouldn't be long until they would know.

"Seems your tattoo is starting to show up. I bet your they'll be gorgeous, much like your real wings." The angel kissed his shoulder blade before pulling him back against him. He was so warm and soft... It seemed so unreal that he would be here now after so long. Or the fact that he had been so close to losing him all those years ago.

"This was a good idea... I enjoy being close to you."
Miku
Miku
Admin

http://aknt.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:51 am

"Choosing you was a good idea. I saw hide you know? At Miko's funeral. He said the disease was coming back. That it was a plague among those with angelic blood. I guess he knew from the beginning that I would eventually choose you. Not that it stopped him from trying. Maybe he was wishing for a change." Kanon nuzzled into Miku as he laid in the tub. It was perfect, them together. He couldn't wait for his tattoos to appear though. That would be exciting.

"I can't wait to see them. I hope it's elaborate, you like elaborate angel tattoos." The angel moved and made himself comfortable in Miku's arms. He could honestly lay like this forever but he knew they had to get out sometime.

"Come on, let's go back to bed."
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:25 am

"Oh I think it will be, it's looking pretty promising already." Miku helped his lover to stand, grabbing him a towel as they stepped out to dry. Thankfully he had a spare robe for Kanon to borrow so they could just lounge around in those for a while. He handed Kanon a soft blue robe as he tied his own gray one around him. "I enjoy robes; soft, and easy to get in and out of."

He kissed Kanon before walking back with him to their room. Sleepiness was starting to take over a bit, but unless Kanon was tired he would be keeping himself awake. He hated the idea of falling asleep on his lover with it being his first day back.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:34 am

Kanon slipped on the comfy robe and smiled at Miku's comment. It was an easy thing to get in and out of it. Once they were back in Miku's room however he noticed that the sun was still up. Of course it was, this was Heaven. Instead of the ever comfy looking bed, the young angel took his soul mate's hand and lead him downstairs to the couch which was warm from the sun it had gotten earlier. Kanon opened the curtains again and pulled Miku onto the couch.

"Mmm...I like this. Do you mind if we nap my love? We can have fun again in a bit. But a nap sounds amazing. Especially with the warm sun on us." Curling up on the couch, Kanon moved his leg in between Miku's and nuzzled his way into a comfortable position. This was truly paradise.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:54 am

Miku followed Kanon back down to the living room, when he mentioned the nap he happily nodded and laid down on the couch with Kanon. He loved sun bathing, it always made him feel ten times better when he woke up from his nap.

"I rarely if ever turn down a nap my love. Next to you, they are one of my favorite things in life." The older angel happily held onto him as they both drifted to sleep.

Even his dreams were enjoyable for once. After he'd left earth he'd been dreaming of his death or worse of Kanon and Miko's deaths. It was an unavoidable fact of life, but he always wanted their deaths to be peaceful... And thankfully, even though it was because of illness, the pair hadn't suffered.

When Miku woke up he found his wings were out and wrapped around Kanon, something he'd done regularly when Kanon was a human. It was comforting for both of them. So he could only assume that why he woke up that way.
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:04 am

Kanon woke up from a dreamless sleep shortly after Miku, and found that his wings were wrapped around him. A soft smile played on his lips at the sight of such an act that had been a great comfort to him as a human. He had even taken to sleeping with down feather blankets and pillows. It wasn't the same but if he tried he could pretend it was Miku's wings around him.

"Mm...so comfy...with the exception of my back aching. It itches." Kanon sat up despite the fact his legs were still entangled in Miku's. He let the robe fall down to reveal completely inked wings on his back. No wonder they were itchy. The ink was settling.

"Do I have a rash or something cause it really itches..." The dark haired newborn was trying to scratch at his back in a vain attempt to make it stop. Little did he know he'd just have to deal with the irritant until it settled completely.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Miku Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:12 am

Miku sat up with Kanon, tucking his own wings away as he shifted a bit to look at his lover's back, "Let me take a look... Ah, the inking is done. It'll be annoying for a bit, but I have some lotion that will help." He rubbed his hands gently over his lover's back, hoping to help the irritation a bit. He couldn't help but to stare at thee new tattoo though, it was beautiful.

"I don't think you'll be disappointed. They're beautiful..." He kissed his shoulder and moved them to lay back down on the couch, the sun felt so good tight now... "How was your nap? I must admit, it was a nice feeling waking up next to you again..."
Miku
Miku
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kanon Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:35 am

Kanon nodded and laid back down. So he'd just have to deal with the irritating itching that he couldn't scratch at. "My nap was amazing. I haven't had one in ages...I missed waking up to you. After you left I had to learn to sleep on my own again...it was a hard adjustment. I much prefer this. Waking up to you is a far better option then waking up alone. I'll be quite happy to never wake up alone again." Kanon purred softly as he stroked Miku's back softly, trying to bring out his wings.

"Would you like to continue our nap or earlier activities...or food since my stomach thinks I should have some." His stomach gave an unearthly growl at not having any substance in it. He was hungry...Kanon just hadn't paid enough attention before.
Kanon
Kanon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum