Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebellion in the Underground drug scene

4 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Rebellion in the Underground drug scene - Page 4 Empty Re: Rebellion in the Underground drug scene

Post  Hyde Thu May 28, 2009 1:45 am

Hyde understood that his lover was still afraid. "You'll never have to go through that. I promise you. I'm here...forever." Hyde rolled them so they were on their sides and pulled him close.

"I'll never let go of you again." The blonde covered them up and simply held Takuya all night. This was the best night he'd had in a year. It would be wonderful to go back to how things were. He wished they could.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Rebellion in the Underground drug scene - Page 4 Empty Re: Rebellion in the Underground drug scene

Post  Takuya Thu May 28, 2009 2:13 am

Takuya happily cuddled up to Hyde... He was safe here in his arms. No one could take him away now. They didn't have to hide now, everything should have been perfect. "I love you..." His eyes closed and he slipped into a dreamless sleep.

The next morning he woke up laying partially on top to Hyde, his shirt fisted tightly in his hands. He let go and sat up slowly... taking in the whole scene before smiling slightly. He wandered from the bedroom to the living room, there was a big bay window there and the sun was very inviting. It had been forever since he'd been out in it... Carefully he curled up and sat on the bench, he let his eyes slide shut and just soaked up the warmth...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu May 28, 2009 2:20 am

hide was in the kitchen making breakfast when there was a loud thud form Hyde's room. He peeked out of the kitchen with a spatula in hand and watched Hyde look frantically worried and then calm down instantly. Oh...Takuya.

"I woke up and he wasn't there...I got worried..." Hyde moved to the bay window and sat down on the floor in front of Takuya. He rested his head against him as he closed his eyes.

"What's for breakfast?"

"Stuffed french toast, over easy eggs, bacon, ham, and hashbrowns...Kimiko really stocked the house full of food when she found out you were coming for a month and that there would be three people here."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu May 28, 2009 2:37 am

Takuya woke up with a gasp, sitting straight up as he did. He looked around and saw hide and Hyde looking at him worriedly... "Excuse me..." He got up and walked off to the bathroom, closing the door lightly and sitting on the edge of the tub... He wasn't sure why he'd come in here until he felt the tears coming...

"You better check on him Hyde... He looked pretty scared... Maybe go have some bonding time in the shower. I wont listen-- Don't give me that look. Who knows... it may make him feel better, like he's still wanted for everything. You have to think about how much hell he's been through recently... Good luck my friend, breakfast will be done by the time you guys are." hide winked at his friend and went back to cooking, hoping this would settle soon before Takuya had a heart attack or something.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu May 28, 2009 3:02 am

Hyde jumped and looked at Takuya worriedly as he left. hide's suggestion sounded good but he didn't want to push him. Instead he simply moved to the bathroom and knocked softly.

"Takuya? Open the door please?" He waited until the door open before slipping in. He pulled him close and kissed his neck.

"You alright?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu May 28, 2009 3:15 am

"Bad dream..." His voice was wet and he felt a bit immature for being upset over a dream... but a sudden calm washed over him as Hyde held him. "Hey Hyde... can we shower...? I wanna get rid of the hospital smell..." And he wanted to be close to Hyde again. He wasn't so sure about sex, but just to feel him would be enough.

Though he knew right now he wasn't the most physically appealing guy out there, what with his bruising and all... but Hyde loved him, none of that mattered. "Please?" He gave him a small pout, a pout that had won him over many a time...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu May 28, 2009 3:29 am

Hyde smiled softly and moved to turn the shower on. "You had me at 'can we'. I'd do anything for you. You know that...come on. The water's warm. I'll be gentle when I wash you." He stripped down and waited for Takuya to join him before slowly running his hands over Takuya's skin as the water sprayed on them.

"Just relax...I've got you."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu May 28, 2009 3:45 am

Takuya sighed softly as his hands moved over him, he felt a lot better... but still found himself hugging himself close to Hyde. He enjoyed the warmth he provided and wanted more.

"Thank you... You're better than any kind of medication or therapy... I promise I'll get better soon. But thank you for coping with me..." He knew it wasn't really coping, but in a way it was. Hyde didn't have to do any of this, but yet here he was... His hands massaged his back a bit, he was sure Hyde would be sore too. "You get special treatment too."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu May 28, 2009 3:51 am

"There isn't anywhere I'd rather be baby...that is a promise." Hyde moved to kiss one of the bruises on Takuya's shoulder. He was so bruised. Most looked really ugly but that was because of the stage of healing they were in. It was better this way....much better. "I love you with everything I am and I will do everything in my power to give you everything you could ever need or want."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu May 28, 2009 3:56 am

Takuya smiled, "That shouldn't be too hard then... I just want you to be here with me. I couldn't want anything more." He kissed him on the lips and smiled again. He was starting to smil more at least... He wanted to keep getting better for Hyde. He wanted to give himself to him completely again and soon... It wasn't lack of wanting it, just the fear that he would panic. That and he wanted to be completely healed for him.

"I love you too... I can't wait to be able to pay you back..."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu May 28, 2009 4:00 am

"Just having you here and with me is enough. Be healthy...and I'll be happy. Everything I want in life is you." Hyde was slowly moving down Takuya's body to kiss the bruises, willing them to heal. He was very careful to make sure Takuya wouldn't flinch away. Though he was happy to get this much he was scared it would make Takuya relapse. That was the absolute worst thing that could happen...
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu May 28, 2009 4:10 am

Takuya nodded and allowed his body to relax against the shower wall. A nagging memory was ever pressing at him right now, but he fought it off, not wantign to ruin a perfectly good moment with Hyde. Hyde wasn't going to hurt him... and if he felt paniced then he would simply stop him before it got too severe. For now though it felt amazing and he wouldn't stop him for the world.

Except he kissed an exceptionally tender one and it jolted him a bit, "Sorry... some of them hurt more than others still..." Takuya pulled him and and hugged him flush against him, a feeling his body wanted to react to... but he tried to supress.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu May 28, 2009 4:16 am

Hyde looked apologetically at Takuya as he flinched. Opps. He hugged him and let the water wash them. Eventually the shampoo, conditioner, and body wash was all used and they were clean. By the time they got out, both were refreshed. Hyde let Takuya wear some of his clothes since barely any made it out of Takuya's old room. They made their way to breakfast hand in hand and found that hide really did have it waiting for them.

"hide's an amazing cook. Come on. He made this for your coming home." Hyde held out a chair for his lover as they got seated for their first family breakfast.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu May 28, 2009 4:26 am

Takuya sat down, kissing Hyde softly as he did, "Thank you hide." He smiled politely at Hyde's friend and waited for everyone sle before he started eating. "Hyde wasn't kidding, this is amazing."

"Well, I didn't always wanna be Hyde's body guard, but it's more adventurous than my life as a cook." The pink haired man grinned playfully before laughing softly. "We'll have to take him shopping today, he needs his own style back~ Not that yours doesn't look good." That made him laugh a bit, but he nodded. "I'd like that... What do you think Hyde? You are my guardian afterall." He poked his tongue out at him playfully.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu May 28, 2009 4:31 am

"That sounds like fun. We could go anywhere you want. Today is for you. Then maybe we can get hide to make our favorite dinner. He's really good with sushi. We can go after breakfast okeh?" Hyde made sure that Takuya knew everything was for him. They ate breakfast in peace but did have nice conversation. It was like they were really a family.

"hide you know that bedroom is big enough for Hizu to move in too right? It'd be quite interesting with all four of us under the same roof."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu May 28, 2009 4:39 am

Takuya watched as hide turned pink in the face, "So I can have a screaming contest with you late at night? This poor kid needs his rest Hyde-kun~" He was grinning, but the thought had made Takuya blush. "I shall keep it in mind though..." Which coming from hide meant that more than likely Hizumi would be there tonight.

"I'm gonna help clean up now..." Takuya was stil blushing a bit as he gathered everything to rinse off in the sink and put into the dishwasher. He happily returned himself to Hyde's lap, "Anywhere works, you know me, I don't know the town super well. And it's been a year at that... I'll follow you?"
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu May 28, 2009 4:48 am

Hyde grinned but blushed as well. "I made your soundproof when I bought this place. But we can pick up Hizumi on the way. Anywhere...and then lunch at the sushi bar? It would be like old times...before. That would be wonderful. Once we're finished we'll go. Today feels like it'll be a great day." They were off soon enough and hide looked quite happy.

"I kinda stole hide from Hizu for awhile. Hizumi works in the city at a record company and I took hide with me when I left to build my own company up. I had to get enough power to challenge your father and I couldn't do it without him. They haven't seen eachother in months so I'm sorry if the soundproofing isn't enough."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu May 28, 2009 1:19 pm

"We'll just have to drown out the noise somehow then." He was smiling innocently, but he knew Hyde would know what he was talking about. He wasn't sure he'd get it in his condition, but there was no harm in throwing it out there.

When it was time to go, Takuya went to grab a light hoodie from Hyde's closet. It wasn't really cold out but he didn't wanna show off any bruising... "He's a good kid. Though I can't wait to see him like you described, he sounds fun. Besides, it's been a long time since someone has given me a good run for my money in making people moan. You think he can do it?" He knew there was a punch coming, but Hyde knew by now he was a pervert.

"Ready~" Takuya came over and took Hyde's hand, "To the mall?"
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu May 28, 2009 3:48 pm

"Maybe in a few months when he's better...I don't want to hurt him...or scare him. Ready? Okeh, to the mall" Hyde walked hand in hand with Takuya as all three made their way to the mall. They went shopping in several places and got Takuya a bunch of new clothes. When it came time for lunch, they started to leave to go to the sushi bar. There was a person in the music store that was on their route out of the mall that stopped them.

Hizumi.

hide's boyfriend was looking through the hard rock music and Hyde knew it would be a bit longer before they had lunch.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu May 28, 2009 3:56 pm

hide all but pounced of Hizumi's back, but it seemed Hizumi was used to such things and just went with it and continued on with his browsing. "That's really cute. Maybe we should leave them be and take this stuff to the car? We can always meet them at the Sushi place in a couple hours or so... I wouldn't mind some alone time with you." Takuya had several bags and they weren't all that light either, and hauling them around the mall for a few hours didn't seem like fun. He was plenty happy to find Hyde was in agreeance and soon all of his new stuff was in the trunk of hide's car and they were back to people watching and just enjoying being together.

"It almost feels normal again... I'm glad, thank you Hyde... I love you."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri May 29, 2009 2:11 am

Hyde smiled at him and went with Takuya to put everything up in the car. "It's my pleasure. Thank you so much for giving me a chance last year. I know you probably would've been better off but you're free now and I'm going to believe that...that you were meant for me. For to have, and love, and save." The blonde leaned on Takuya's shoulder as they people watched. He was so happy...he'd missed his lover dearly.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Fri May 29, 2009 4:19 pm

Takuya sat in silence for a long while with his arms around Hyde, debating on telling him everything that was really going on... "As happy as an idea that is... I wouldn't have been okay were you not in my life. The reason my father had my so guarded... it was some religous thing his ancestors had started a long time ago... But every few generations, the head of the families child... was given back to the spirits to look over. It's a painful process if you have bonds... Without bonds it's easy to let go. My parents could never have kids after me, they tried for a long time... Thats why I'm still alive, I should have been dead years ago... Well before I ever met you..." He wasn't looking at his lover while he spoke. It was too painful at the moment, "So really... You saved me more than you could ever know... They were so close to completeing it... so close..."

He wanted to cry, but he didn't. He wanted to be strong for Hyde... "Lets take a walk to the gardens? They just opened again I saw." He wanted to move so he could stop feeling the need to shake so much.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Fri May 29, 2009 8:27 pm

"That'll never happen baby. I won't let it....sure...let's go. hide has my number." The pair walked in silence and simply enjoyed being close to one another. It was peaceful in the gardens and Hyde was content despite what Takuya had just told him.

"That's all behind both of us now. We have our entire future ahead of us. Together. I'm never letting you go...not ever. I love you too much Takuya."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sat May 30, 2009 1:45 am

He wondered where Hyde hid it all... For a person to have seen and heard what he just did, he was taking it very well, almost too well. It worried him... Hyde didn't have to be strong for him all the time... He just needed to know that he had him always...

"You're right... I'm so lucky... I love you too Hyde." He smiled and leaned up to kiss him softly.

Several minutes passed and soo Hyde's phone went off, hide and Hizumi were ready now... and so was his stomach. "I haven't ate here in forver, I cant wait!" He smiled brightly and cuddled against Hyde as they walked back towards the car to meet the other couple. Who they found in a seering liplock, Takuya was amazed and his hold on Hyde's hand tightened a bit. He sometimes wondered if Hyde wanted that from him...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hizumi Sat May 30, 2009 3:52 am

Hizumi was standing in the music store in the mall when someone jumped on his back. He didn't think anything of it since it happened a lot at work but the voice that met his ears and the strands of pink hair in his vision made his heart jump.

hide.

"hide-chi?" Hizumi grabbed the arm around his neck and pulled so whoever it was on his back swung in front of him. There was his lover. hide was grinning at him with his legs and arms wrapped around him.

"Oh my god. You're back!" The dark haired man pulled the rest of hide close and kissed him right in the music store. This was good...amazing. God did he miss this man.

"This means you're back for awhile? At least long enough for us to have some time together?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum