Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebellion in the Underground drug scene

4 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Rebellion in the Underground drug scene - Page 3 Empty Re: Rebellion in the Underground drug scene

Post  Takuya Mon May 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Hyd's movements increased and his hips moved to meet with him, but he found himself wanting to roll them over and pound into him... He wanted him to want to keep him around and not go to anyone else. His hands held Hyde against him as he quickly moved to flip them, instantly starting to thrust into him. Hyde riding him had felt great, but this was far more different. Takuya knew he wanted this, but couldn't help but to think his severe nullness to social anything was powering a lot of this. He hoped Hyde didn't mind... though he should have somewhat expected this, he was dealing with a teenager afterall.

That thought alone made him smile a bit and move in to his neck to mark him again. He did his best to leave then wear they would be hideable though. No need to make his father even be slightly curious, not when he knew what could very well happen when his father was angry. A rather loud moan broke his thought and his eyes came to search Hyde's. His lover still looked quite lost in pleasure and seemingly wanted more of whatever he'd just done... When he heard the moans again he could only assume he'd found something good and kept his aim directly at it.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Rebellion in the Underground drug scene - Page 3 Empty Re: Rebellion in the Underground drug scene

Post  Hyde Tue May 26, 2009 2:34 am

Hyde gasped when his back met the bed and Takuya took over. He gave himself to Takuya's mercy and let the pleasure take over. It wasn't hard to do given how amazing Takuya felt inside him. Oh but his new lover found the one spot that had Hyde screaming in pleasure and quivering for more. His eyes rolled back as Takuya picked up his pace and continued hitting that spot. It was all he could do to grab the bed and keep himself there.

"Oh. My. God! Tak...Takuya...more...pl-ease god..." He was gasping for air as he begged. This was not a night that he would soon forget. He was going to be plenty sore in the morning.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue May 26, 2009 2:46 am

Takuya's hands searches to hold Hyde's as he picked his pace up more. He loved this feeling, he loved making Hyde moan for more, "Oh god... Hyde...! I-I'm close--!" He could feel his muscles tightening, his trust were becoming erratic and harder, he wanted to make him cum at the same time.

His hand reached between their sweaty bodies and started to pump his forgotten erection all while giving him everything. He didn't want to forget tonight, and he certainly didn't want Hyde to either.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue May 26, 2009 2:51 am

"I...I...Takuya! Oh God...I'm...ah!" Hyde's entire body went rigid as he came, feeling Takuya doing the same. His insides were coated in his lover's seed and burning from the abuse. He didn't care though. He was in such a state of bliss that they could do this for hours and he wouldn't complain. Hyde held Takuya close as they laid there trying to catch their breath.

"Promise...we'll do that...again..."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue May 26, 2009 3:06 am

Takuya nodded, finally able to feel more of his body. "I promise...we will" Takuya nuzzled his neck as he pulled out and moved to lay at his side. "Ever since the first day I've met you, you've slowly worked your way into being the most important person in my life... I want to keep you that way forever..." Somehow he'd have to find a way to pull away from his father after graduation, he didn't care about the family all that much. They were all older and quite stuck in thir ways... Takuya wanted more. He wanted a life with Hyde.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue May 26, 2009 3:13 am

"Yes...yes to everything. I want you...only you." This was something he knew was life changing. Takuya was in his future. That much was certain to him. He wanted nothing more then what they had right then. "You are so amazing...I hope you get more nights off like this...I would love for this to turn into a regular thing...especially holding you like this." The blonde moved to cuddle into Takuya and nuzzle his chest softly. It was a dream come true to the business consultant.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue May 26, 2009 4:50 am

The night was filled with them, and he hated to see the morning come... But it was made more bareable by a quick shower and a nice make out. Takuya loved all of this... All of this was a dream, the last few months had been so perfect. But ot all came to a screaching crash when his mother shouted at him due to a rumor. She back handed him and demanded to know if the rumors were true, with a trembling, busted lip he denied all claims of him seeing Hyde for more than just business.

How could have anyone found out?! They were so careful! Once dismissed he ran all the way to Hyde's office, not once stopping due to fear of never getting to him in time. When he burst into his office it took all of his energy to make it to his lover before collapsing in tears. Sobs racked through his body as he clung to him, "T-t-they know! They know! They wont... I wont... I wont be allowed to leave! Never! Hyde please-- They're... they're not just-- he doesn't just run medical, he's in underground drug tra--"

"Takuya?! So the rumors... Come here now or else." His glare was menacing, and he only clung to Hyde for a minute before complying... He was in so much trouble... [b]"As for you... How dare you think you have the right to confuse my son?! Years of preparign has just gone down the drain thanks you!! You're fired. And if I ever see a trace of you near my son again you will be sorry... Good day to you." The man all but yanked Takuya from the office, the brunette cried for him as he was drug away. What was to come was far worse than that good-bye though.

They beat him daily, sometimes not stopping until he bled. Takuya knew things were broken and not mending... That the ropes were too tight and that they dug into his wrist and ankles... He was free game now... Free to anyone to use and abuse... Aside from Hyde.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue May 26, 2009 5:36 am

The few months with Takuya were the most amazing he'd ever had...but one day was all it took to shatter everything. Hyde was finishing up in the office and found Takuya coming and all but collapsing on him. He told him that his family knew and was about to say more when Takuya's father showed up. Shit.

Not only did he take Takuya away but fired him too so he was unable to help Takuya in any way. The man had no choice but to leave....for a year. He finally got enough power with the company he now owned adn ran to come back to challenge Takuya's father. He took a month's vacation and had his most trusted assistant, a friend from childhood come with him. The company was left in good hands and he knew they would be fine. But he wanted the love of his life back.

"I don't know Hideto. Do you really think you can get him back? He seems like he'd be pretty damn well guarded to me.

"That's why I need you. You're my muscle. Come on hide....please?" The pink haired man lifted up his hands to surrender to his old friend.

"All right. You win. I'll see what I can find out. But we're going to the police right? They'll want to get a guy like this off the streets." Hyde watched hide head out to find out if anyone knew anything of Takuya's whereabouts or if anyone had seen him. While he was doing that, there was one place he knew Takuya would go if he was out. The sushi place.

"hide! Sushi bar if you find anything." His friend understood that meant that's where he'd be. He just hoped that his love would be there...or that he would find a clue as to where he was.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue May 26, 2009 5:53 am

A year of mistreatment, it reflected on him terribly. Hyde seemed like a far off dream that maybe he once had had a logn time ago... but not anymore. He was ready to sleep, to dream forever about his lover and forget or not even know what was really happening to him. Voices were coming close though, a new face he didn't recognize came in and stared before lifting his chin. The pink haired man looked shocked but never said a word, "I'm not touch that, he's to used to it." He was walking away... In a way he was relieved, but another soon came and the abuse started again...

hide, after finally managing to knock the guy out, went back to Hyde. He had a lot of news... "I got in... don't ask how. But I found him. He's there but... Hyde I'm not gonna lie to you, it's not good. He... he's not what you remember. I don't know what they did to him but they did a damn good job. He looks so broken... and in more ways than one. If we don't get him out and soon he'll die. Something will go down if we don't do this now..." hide had thought about getting pictures, but the sight was too terrible...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Tue May 26, 2009 6:00 am

hide found him and told him teh news. It took a whole two seconds for them to start toward the police. Theyd didn't even need to fully explain either the police were eager to take down Takuya's father. So the team was organized and everyone did what they were supposed to. Soon enough, they were breaking in and hide was heading back to where Takuya was. He watched Hyde to gauge his reaction to make sure his friend wasn't going to break either. Hyde saw Takuya and started to cry. He immediately went and untied him, pulling him close and whispering to him.

"Takuya...oh god...I'm so sorry...I'm sorry...I should've come sooner. You're okeh now...I've got you. I'm here and I'm not leaving. God what did they do to you?" The tears were hitting Takuya's head as Hyde held him close and rocked him back and forth. This was far worse than he expected.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Tue May 26, 2009 6:10 am

Takuya heard the ruckus but could hardly care, he was so tired... Hands were on him but he hardly responded, only when he heard a voice he had heard in at least a year did he respond, "Hyde... ... I must... be dreaming... or dead... Death would be... acceptable... I..." His voice trailed off and his body went limp in Hyde's arms, but he was still breathing for now. A medical team came in and took the beaten team from him. hide was left with a very distraught Hyde, "Hyde they have to take him. If you want him to live then he has to go. Come on, we'll follow them in."

He led Hyde out and sped behind the truch the whole way. And as soon as they got there Takuya was placed on a stretcher and moved to the ER. A doctor came out wanting details, then explained that they couldn't se him until they were verified.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed May 27, 2009 2:54 am

Hyde stayed at the hospital and refused to leave. hide was there, trying to comfort his long time friend but failing miserably. He didn't really know what to do. Hyde was determined to stay and bound to Takuya in ways he'd never seen before. His friend was hooked on the man in the hospital and hide could see already that this one was a very lucky man.

"He'll be alright Hyde. Don't worry."

"How do you know hide? He looked so...broken. I just want to see him....hold him. I need him hide-chi. I can't be without him."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed May 27, 2009 3:08 am

"He's got you. That's how I know. You're out here hoping with everything that you are that he'll be okay and that he'll make it. They have to do background checks on us though... They don't want to risk him getting hurt worse, don't worry. You'll be allowed in there soon..."

"Hideto Matsumoto? A doctor came out and towards the the pair, "Hello. I'm Dr. Fuuji, Takuya's doctor. It's been released to me that you are his guardian? I need you to fill out this paperwork before you see him." The doctor stood and watched the man as he quickly scawled on the clipboard...

"We've got him sedated right now, he has several factures and broken bones. You'll be allowed to see the x-rays and other injury photos when you're ready... This way please." The man lead him to ICU and to Takuya's room, unlike before Takuya looked more at peace. Though he was still very battered, life-support was the main thing helping him to survive. "I'll be here for you too Hyde... You're not in this alone." hide put a hand on his friends shoulder and gave it a small squeeze...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed May 27, 2009 3:16 am

The doctor came out and said he was made aware that Hyde was Takuya's guardian? Hell yes! He quickly filled out the paperwork and the doctor too him to his lover. Hyde almost broke down again just seeing him.

"Takuya...I'm so sorry...please wake up soon. I need you...." Hyde took hold of one of Takuya's hands and laid his head against it. He was so terrified. He couldn't lose him. It helped to see him now and to have hide there. He just prayed to every god out there that Takuya would make a full recovery.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed May 27, 2009 3:26 am

Takuya slept for days, his body and the medicine they were giving him were trying to work overtime to fix the damage. His mind was drifting around memories of the last year that plagued him, the sedative kept him from stirring though... It wasn't until late at night that his medication started to wear off. His heart rate spiked a bit and a small cry sounded from him, his eyes opened and he started looking around the room frantically.

"W-where am I? How... How... Where--?!" Takuya wasnt really taking in what was around him, he simply knew he wasn't where he was before. His spike in pulse though had set off an alarm to the nurse station, someone would be coming down to check on him soon.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed May 27, 2009 3:34 am

Hyde's head was still resting on Takuya's arm as he stirred. It had been days and Hyde never once left him. hide promised to check on things with the company and get some sleep for both of them. Hyde awoke when Takuya's voice sounded out and the heart monitor started beeping more.

"Takuya?...shh...Hey. I'm here. It's okeh. I got you out. You're safe...they won't hurt you anymore. I promise." He moved to kiss his forehead as a nurse came in. She came over and checked Takuya's vitals, believing Hyde to have caused the spike.

"You. Out. I can't have you causing his heart rate to spike so high. Out now."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed May 27, 2009 3:44 am

"H-Hyde? You... You're here?" Takuya wanted to touch him, but it hurt too much to move. The nurse telling Hyde to leave made him panic though, "NO! No, y-you can't! I-I promise I wont... I wont... Don't take him away again please!!" The brunette was in hysterics, trying to convince the nurse otherwise, but the nurse still made Hyde go, but it only caused Takuya to panic more. He feared getting beaten again, he screamed when the nurse tried to calm him. She eventually sedating him, but it got her a major scorning from her boss.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed May 27, 2009 3:51 am

Hyde was allowed back in 20 minutes later and waited for Takuya to wake up again. He wanted to hold him...talk to him...be near him. So they moved a second bed in that was right next to Takuya's and allowed them to stay. Finally Takuya woke up again and this time the nurse wasn't there to send him away.

"Hey baby...how you feeling? I'm sorry about the last year...this wasn't what I wanted for us. But it'll be better. You're dad is behind bars and I have custody of you...I'm your guardian now. It'll be okeh...I promise. From now on."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed May 27, 2009 4:05 am

Takuya's eyes opened slowly, but he didn't panic this time. Though the voice next to him made him jump... It was Hyde. "Hyde...? I... I've missed you... I just... I don't... I don't know what to say..." He knew none of this was his fault but he couldn't help but to feel slightly ruined for his one time lover... Tears were working their way out as he turned his head away.

"I was so tired of crying... I just didn't after a while... n-now it seems to be my answer to everything..." Takuya's entire body shook as he tried to hide his tears. Though he knew that any kind of touch from Hyde and he'd break down and cling to him desperately.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed May 27, 2009 4:12 am

Hyde moved ever so slightly and pulled Takuya to him without hurting him much. He wanted to comfort him. "It's alright. This wasn't your fault...none of it was. I'm sorry I didn't come sooner. I have to build up enough power to challenge your father and get you back. But everything is good now. It's alright. Everything is just fine. I promise." Hyde ran his fingers through Takuya's hair and let him cry. He needed to. It was letting go...and moving on. They both needed to and now they both could.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed May 27, 2009 4:22 am

"No... No everything is not just 'good' now! Things like that... I can still see it, feel it, hear it, everything! It wants to strangle me b-but... I-I have you... it--it wont be able too... I'm scared... I... I'm so sorry! Don't hate me, please... I didn't mean to snap, I'm sorry!!" Takuya was so used to being hit he almost flinched, but the small movement he made had brought him closer to his warmth. He clung to him and sobbed into his chest, rambling about his year and all the things he felt terrible about now...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed May 27, 2009 4:33 am

Hyde held him and kissed Takuya's head, then his cheek, then his neck, then his nose, and then finally his lips. "Takuya...I'll protect you. They'll never hurt you again. I swear." He held him all night and only moved when the doctor came in and told him to. It was a long couple more weeks but then Takuya was released and hide was there waiting for them.

"Takuya...this is hide. He's been my best friend since childhood. hide, this is the love of my life, Takuya."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Wed May 27, 2009 1:01 pm

Healing was a slow and painful process, but Hyde was there through it all. He made it more bareable and it only made him love him more so... The day they left the hospital though and met Hyde's friends he paniced just slightly, "Hello... thank you for not hurting me, and for bringing me back to Hyde." He bowed politely, but was still a bit nervous, hide noticed it though and smiled sweetly at him.

"Even if it wasn't for Hyde I wouldn't have hurt you. Anyone in their right mind wouldn't hurt such a sweet kid... Come on, I'm here to take you guys home, you need to get settled right?"

Takuya felt more at ease now... and happily climbed in the car and leaned against Hyde. Almost dozing off when he felt them stopping, it was Hyde's appartment he guessed, but it was in a different place. Probably because he'd left for a year... "Hey Takuya? I went back with the police to do a search, I found some of your things, but not much... Your room was nearly destroyed. But you have all the money that was your parents now in a trust fund."

"O-oh... Thank you. I guess... my dad really did want to erase my existance..." He frowned but soon they were up in Hyde's appartment and he was surrounded by familiarness. He was so happy to be back with him... He turned around and hugged Hyde, hiding his head in his neck and trying not to cry.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Wed May 27, 2009 3:58 pm

Hyde led Takuya back to his place. It was a different apartment and a place with more room and an extra bedroom for hide. He smiled at his friend who understood that to mean to leave them alone. The blonde led him back to their room. It looked just like Hyde's old room only with Takuya's stuff in there as well and it was bigger. He laid on the bed and brought his lover over him.

"This is your new home...and your new bed. Nothing will tear us apart again. I promise." He kissed Takuya softly and simply settled into the bed for a nice long cuddle/nap.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu May 28, 2009 12:04 am

Takuya followed him back to his room. He saw the small stack of his things, smiling when he saw that it was his more important things. Clothes could be replaced, his memories with Hyde though not so easy. Photography had become his love ever since he had gotten together with Hyde.

"I'm glad... I wont survive losing you again..." He kissed him back, but his kisses were still timid. He wasn't quite back out of his shell, it was going to take work. Like he'd told Hyde, things weren't fine just yet, but they would get there eventully.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum