Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebellion in the Underground drug scene

4 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Rebellion in the Underground drug scene - Page 2 Empty Re: Rebellion in the Underground drug scene

Post  Hyde Thu May 21, 2009 6:25 pm

Hyde nodded and moved closer, bracing his arms on either side of Takuya's head. "Next time...don't stop yourself." The man leaned in and kissed Takuya softly on the lips. At least at first. Soon he found his back on the couch with Takuya above him and them warring with their tongues. Air invaded the moment though. Lack of it made it hard to kiss.

"Yeah...don't stop yourself next time..."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Rebellion in the Underground drug scene - Page 2 Empty Re: Rebellion in the Underground drug scene

Post  Takuya Thu May 21, 2009 6:33 pm

Takuya's mind went blank at the feeling of his lips... but soon he found himself falling into step, and before he knew it he had Hyde on his back and couldn't get enough of him or his taste. He cursed the need to breath as he pulled back gasping for air, "I wont... but I want more of that..." Takuya leaned back in to kiss him again. If his father ever found out... it wouldn't be good. Hyde would be out a job and he knew that he'd be confined to his home... They'd just have to hide it... It couldn't be too hard right?

"Does this change our plans now?"
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu May 21, 2009 6:39 pm

Hyde moaned softly as Takuya kissed him again. He was being overtaken by this teen. His brain cried out to him to him to stop but nothing listened. Everything else screamed for Takuya. Even his heart. He pulled away only to start kissing Takuya's next and running his hands over his back.

"It could...personally I've always wanted to make out in a movie theater..." Butterfly kisses and soft touches. He knew how to get someone's body to respond to him but Takuya's responded with very little coaxing. It was quite a thrill to know that really.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu May 21, 2009 6:47 pm

Takuya felt butterflies in his stomach, "That could be arranged you know... I'm always willing to try something new with you..." He let his head lean a bit so Hyde could kiss him more. Though he had never done this before his body was more than ready to react to Hyde... and Hyde semed to know how to make it react most.

"I'm leaving it up to you to show me all these new things... I want you to show me." He was never allowed to have something like this, so he was excited.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu May 21, 2009 6:57 pm

Hyde laughed softly and moved Takuya so he was sitting up again. "We'll have to start slow then. First dinner and then a movie...then we could come back here and I'll teach you all sorts of new things." Hyde kissed Takuya again before standing up.

"You're in for a night you won't forget."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu May 21, 2009 7:07 pm

"Oh? What kinds of things?" They were up and moving now, Takuya felt oddly playful all of a sudden, but he still had his manners about him. That didn't stop him from holding Hyde's hand and swinging it a bit though, this was amazing... "Oh hey, there's this new Thai cuisine place that oppened up near the theatre, my Mother said it was amazing... would you like to go? We could catch the opening of the movie after that~"

Hyde said he wanted to make out in the theatre, so the opening was all they would get to see, if that even.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu May 21, 2009 7:11 pm

Takuya suggested a new place to go and Hyde quite agreed. They made their way there and he was so excited. This was just what he wanted. He was thrilled, and nervous. If they were found out a lot of bad things could happen. He knew that. But this as too good to pass up. He wanted it soooo bad. "That sounds perfect. See what good grades will get you? I wish the end of the semester was every weekend." He kissed Takuya's neck softly before they entered the restaurant. Tonight was going to be interesting.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu May 21, 2009 7:20 pm

"My father has been letting up a bit, I think it's because I'm so close to being done with everything... Maybe I can try and get out more, within reason of course." Takuya had no idea just how close to the end he was, it wasn't just the end of school either, their were dark secrets that came with his father.

They were seated quickly and a waitor came over and looked at Takuya, the brunette smiled and greeted him in Thaiwanese, which caught the man by surprise but made him happy as well. He ordered two house specials, which were similar to things his mother always cooked. "My mother is Thai, she's been teaching me since I was a baby, I used to mix Japanese and Thaiwanese all the time... I got two specials though, I promise you'll like it. What would you like to drink?"
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu May 21, 2009 7:28 pm

"Hmmm....how about....wine. Thai food always goes good with wine right?" They talked a bit about later and how they were gonna keep this a secret. He wondered if they could do this. Really do this. I would definitely be the best thing ever.

"I've never really had thai food. It should be interesting. You continually shock me every day Takuya...I might have to keep you." Hyde smiled at him playfully letting his new guy know he was kidding.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu May 21, 2009 7:35 pm

Wine usually went good with everything, but he nodded and told the waitor, "You'll love it, they season everything perfectly... I-I do? Well... I wouldn't complain at all." His smile showed he was just playing, oh... Well I guy could hope.

"Hey Hyde?" When he caught his full attention he leaned over the table and kissed him lightly, "I've always wanted to try that."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu May 21, 2009 7:43 pm

Hyde smiled at the kiss. "Mmmm...I like the way you kiss." He slipped his shoe off one foot and slowly slid the foot up one of Takuya's legs only to rest on the seat against his crotch.

"If I make you uncomfortable in any way just let me know and I'll slow down." Just to test the boundaries Hyde pushed on Takuya's hidden member and rubbed it slowly through his pants. This had progressed very fast. He was quite happy that he didn't close his door. He could think of so many things they could do...so many things so fast. He wanted to do them all.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu May 21, 2009 7:50 pm

Takuya blushed and nodded, not knowing exactly what Hyde had planned until he started. And by then his eyes were closed and he had to bite his lip to keep from moaning. Not once had he ever really desired sex, but right now... it was the only thing on his mind.

He finally managed to open his eyes and look up at his date, his eyes clearly showing that if Hyde didn't stop soon he'd be forced to jump over this table and rape him. They still had dinner and a movie to bget through, but he couldn't see how he could when all he could think about was Hyde being naked and above him...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu May 21, 2009 8:24 pm

Hyde smirked playfully as the waiter came back and brought their food. "Thank you." Hyde's foot stayed where it was at all through dinner. When it came time to leave though, Hyde started to pull Takuya to the movie theater.

"We need a seat in the corner at the top I know the right theater too. I can't wait for this. We don't even have to stay for the full movie. I just want to make out in teh theater and play a bit. Then we can go back to my place okeh?" Hyde was leaning on takuya as he said this. Oh the things they could do.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu May 21, 2009 9:52 pm

Takuya had a serious problem when they left the restuarant... How he walked out of there without every other person seeing his erection was far beyond him. Hyde was leaning on him though and telling him what they were going to do... It was a good plan too, because he was about to find somewhere hidden and just ravage him to the best of his abilities...

They were in the theatre now, up in the corner and the movie was starting. He was quite happy to see that there were hardly any people here. The few that were were all couples that were towards the front... Without any invitation he moved in and started kissing Hyde's neck, trailing soft butterfly kisses all the way up his neck and jawline until he found his lips. he moaned quietly into their kiss as he deepened it. Whatever Hyde had done to him, he loved it... And wanted only him.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sat May 23, 2009 3:38 am

Hyde let Takuya start kissing him and moaned ever so softly as he turned to start moving his hand to undo his pants. Slowly he brought it out. This was way hotter in a movie theater. Hyde was tempted to move into Takuya's lap as he started to stroke his swollen cock.

"Takuya...want to go back home now? Or stay and get a blow job here?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sat May 23, 2009 3:56 am

Takuya was blushing, he could feel his cheeks burning, but he questioned if it was due to embarassment or desire... He'd never been touched by anyone else before, and carely even by himself. So when Hyde started to it took all of his will power to not cry out in pleasure. Thankfully he could hide most sound due to the kisses but when Hyde pulled away his head moved back to his neck. His lips and teeth adored a particular spot as he listened to the question...

"I-its hard... for me not to mmmoan for you....!" Takuya could feel himself trembling with pleasure in Hyde's lap, rocking his hips into his hand to ecourage more touching. "I just... want--you..."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sat May 23, 2009 4:27 am

"Well...bite your lip then. I suppose we could always get kicked out of the movie theater for this at least it'll be for a good reason." Hyde slipped out of seat and moved to get on his knees in front of Takuya. He grinned up at him as his mouth wrapped around Takuya's length. This was definitely new...and quite exciting.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sat May 23, 2009 2:15 pm

Takuya shuddered and let a low moan slip through his nose... This was a first for him and already it felt amazing. Hyde was showing him so many things, thing he'd sorely missed out on but was now almost happy he had done so. He might not have gotten Hyde were things different.

The brunette noticed a flashlight beam getting ready to round the corner, they were probably coming to check tickets or something. Regardless he didn't want to be caught in fear of his parents being contacted. "H-Hyde... Hnn... S-someones coming..." He whispered softly and coaxed him to move into his lap just in time for the manager to round the corner. Sure enough, they were checking tickets. A younger female came over to them and glanced over the sight, "Good evening, tickets?" Takuya flashed them to her, "Okay... Uhm... our seats are meant for one-- b-but I'll let it slide this once" Takuya had given her a cute little pout that obviously won her over, she soon left and they were alone again, "That was fun... dare we continue?" He smiled cutely at his date, he certainly hoped they would... or at least try to make it back to Hyde's. He wanted to give him more, if not all of him this night. If Hyde wanted it, he would probably get it.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sat May 23, 2009 4:15 pm

Hyde was pulled into Takuya's lap as a lady came to check the tickets. While he was sitting there he felt Takuya's erection against his backside. Once she left he nodded.

"Home...and then I'll show you the most amazing feeling ever." Hyde wanted to ride Takuya. He was enjoying the feeling of his cock against him too much not to. After that, before he left Hyde would be sure to have Takuya as well. But he couldn't pass up feeling him. It was too much of a temptation.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sun May 24, 2009 1:51 am

Takuya nodded and tried his best to hide his shudders as he fixed himself inside his pants... Heaven this was so awkward. He followed out behind Hyde, holding his hand the entire way. They called a taxi to his place, and once they were in he couldn't stop himself from kissing him, letting his fingers slide into his soft hair and holding him close. This was amazing... he loved all the feelings Hyde gave him and only wanted to keep getting more. He filled the empty void in his life...

Once they were home and the taxi driver was paid he found himself becoming more and more anxious to get inside, so much so that once they were he kicked his shoes off instead of the normal calm way of doing so. "Nobody is going to walk in on us right? Any more interuptions and I may just scream." If he had even a fraction of a clue as to what Hyde had planned he would have already figured on screaming a lot tonight...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sun May 24, 2009 4:05 am

Hyde paid the taxi driver and moved them up to his apartment. He was already pulling Takuya down teh hall and kissing him the whole way. He was skillful enough to start stripping them both too. He was so happy and excited.

"You are in for an amazing feeling." The blonde pushed Takuya's now naked form onto the bed and moved to sit on his hips.

"You'll just have to watch me for a moment while I get prepared." The bottle of lube hidden in his drawer was now out and Hyde was coating his fingers to prep himself. He was so excited for what was coming.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sun May 24, 2009 4:17 am

Takuya was amazed at how fast his clothing left him, and even more shocked to find himself on Hyde's bed watching him prepare himself. Did Hyde want him to take him? He'd never done this before, but for Hyde he would certainly do it... Too bad he couldn't hold himself back and watch, he wanted to explore his lover too.

Sitting up a bit, his hand reached to stroke his erection, giving his chest soft butterfly kisses while glancing up to watch his face. He loved his voice, the way he moaned was intoxicating...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sun May 24, 2009 4:58 am

Hyde's body shivered at the new contact. He leaned into the soft touches and carresses. "Takuya....oh god. I'm going to explode." The man pushed his new lover back on the bed and grabbed the lube again. He made sure to coat Takuya nicely before getting on top of him again.

"You want your surprise now?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon May 25, 2009 2:37 am

Takuya was teasing Hyde's nipple with his mouth when the blonde pushed him back to the bed. He felt his lovers hand going around him and coating him, this was it, he was gonna finally be giving everything to him.

"Y-yes... I want it... I want you..." The feeling that followed next was unexplainable in his brain. A tight heat surrounded him and forced a moan from his lips, "Ah! Mmmn... Hyde..." His hands rested on his lover's hips as he looked up at him with desire filled eyes, his hips rocked gently to try and adjust to this new sensation.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon May 25, 2009 3:04 am

"You haven't felt a-anything yet." Hyde started moving as soon as he felt he was able and started rocking with him. He moaned softly as his head feel back. Takuya was a very nice size. Hyde was enjoying this new found pleasure. He wanted Takuya so much. This wasn't going to be a one night thing. Oh no...more was coming from this. Much, much more.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum