Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebellion in the Underground drug scene

4 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Rebellion in the Underground drug scene Empty Rebellion in the Underground drug scene

Post  Takuya Thu May 21, 2009 2:52 am

Ever since he was a small child he could remember his father preaching about how he didn't need friends, just his family. His family would be his support and when the time finally came that he could help them it would be much easier. He never understood, but he certainly never tried to disobey him either. He was happy knowing that he did his father proud by listening, but sometimes he wondered what it was like. He sat at school watching and listening to the other kids, it seemed like having those kind of bonds would strengthen things too... but he couldn't. He wouldn't know how to approach them with such a thing anyways.

Things were different this day though, today his father came and asked him to come to one of his meeting, "You're a senior this year, it's time you step up a bit in the world today. I want you to come sit in this meeting with me, we're meeting our new manager today. Just stay behind me and observe though, if anyone goes to ask you a question direct them to me." Takuya smiled at his father, "Alright Dad." Takuya couldn't explain why this excited him so, usually his father meetings bored his to even listen to... but it felt like something good may happen. He could only hope.

Strangely that hope was answered with their companies new manager. The brunette entranced him somehow, the one time that the other man looked at him he offered a shy smile and quickly looked away. He vaguely wondered if that was what it was like with other people when they met someone so interesting.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Rebellion in the Underground drug scene Empty Re: Rebellion in the Underground drug scene

Post  Hyde Thu May 21, 2009 3:55 am

Hyde got promoted...and got a new client. His soul client. Hyde met the man and his son. He smiled at the son and went on with the meeting, catching up with his boss and what he predecessor did. The meeting lasted a few hours and then they were all caught up.

"I will see to it that your business is taken care of sir. Next Thursday same time correct?" Takuya's father nodded.

"Always. Though sometimes I do come in unannounced. Expect it." Hyde nodded and the two left. He was only 24...and that son was pretty cute. A little young but still, amazingly cute. Takuya's father asked his son to take a few things to his new personal business consultant. It was time to start getting Takuya ready to enter in the family business.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Rebellion in the Underground drug scene Empty Re: Rebellion in the Underground drug scene

Post  Takuya Thu May 21, 2009 4:04 am

He was asked to go deliver things to his father's consultant... alone. Takuya had never been around anyone who peaked his interest until now, so he was fairly nervous as he walked there. The file his father had given him was clutched in his hands and when he got to the building he found himself growing more and more eager to get to his final destination.

There was no assistant at the desk in front of Hyde's office so he walked around and knocked... But got no answer either... Strange. He opened the door and saw that nobody was there. With a sigh he stepped in and walked to the desk in the center, carefully placing the folder down and then walking to a window to look down at the people walking by... they were all in groups or pairs...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu May 21, 2009 4:13 am

Hyde was in teh copy room doing his normal job for his client and making sure things went to teh right places. Coming back to his office however was a surprise. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I wasn't aware the surprise visits were literal. I apologize. I'll make sure my assistant is here next time I leave for an errand. Was there something I could help you with....Mr. Takuya, right?" Hyde was a little nervous. He knew the man was young but he was drawn to him all the same. He wondered how forbiddened it would be with his company's policies to be involved with his client's son in a personal way. Hypothetically speaking of course. He wouldn't dare approach that subject.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu May 21, 2009 4:26 am

Takuya jumped and nearly glued himself to the window. Hyde was saying so much to him, and inside he was so paniced you would have thought whatever he was doing was wrong...

"N-no... I-I don't need anything... My father wanted me to drop that off to you..." He pointed at the folder on his desk but didn't offer to move to hand it to him. It was obvious by his stance and speach that social skills were not something he possesed. But that was all part of his dads plans, he didn't want his son to have outside connections to the world. If he didn't trust him so much he wouldn't have let him go for this errand today.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu May 21, 2009 4:32 am

"Oh...thank you. It must have been important for him to send you all this way. I'm actually about to go on lunch. Would you like to join me? My treat. After all, without you and your father I wouldn't have a job. You pick, I'll pay?" Hyde was tired of going to lunch alone, though he was just asked out in the copy room. He was interested in this new person. It was fun to entertain the thought he had, even though he knew it wouldn't ever be real.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu May 21, 2009 4:42 am

"Uhwha... I've... never actually been out with people before... So I... really don't know what's out there..." He felt full of fail at this very moment... Hyde must of seen him as a joke by now. He was the wrong man for this job. "I would like to join you though, if that's not a problem?" He hated that he was always so formal... but that was him. Polite and formal little Takuya...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu May 21, 2009 4:47 am

Hdye was surprised that Takuya wasn't a social butterfly with how well known his father was. He was...amazed. Still, he smiled at him softly and nodded. "Sure, we can go to my favorite sushi place just down the street. It's wonderful there. If you don't need to be back I can take a long lunch and show you around....that's if it's alright with you. You are my boss." Hyde moved to the table and grabbed his wallet and cellphone. It had a few charms of Jrock bands on it but nothing really out of the ordinary. Just showed a bit of his personality.

"Come on. It'll be fun."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu May 21, 2009 4:59 am

Takuya gave a shy smile but nodded, "I don't have a time limit..." Just a to sociallizing rule... But Hyde was a part of the company now so... This wouldn't be considered bad or anything.

"Oh, I'm not your boss... You don't have to give me any favorisms... More than likely I wouldn't know what to do with them anyways." Many people were always surprised he wasn't social, with his looks and all.

Finally he stepped away from the window and closer to Hyde, he caught a glimpse of his cellphone and smiled, "I like those bands." That was all he offered to him as they walked out and down to the sushi bar. The place was so nice for being so small! He was already starting to love it. He looked around like a curious child until their waitress came up and asked for their order... Two cute guys at once? The girl wasn't sure who to focus on, the older business type or the super cute school boy one...

"How may I serve you today?"
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu May 21, 2009 5:05 am

"Tell Kuroki that Hyde wants the usual...and if you don't mind Takuya I could double that for you. That way you get a little taste of everything." Hyde knew this waitress well. It wasn't something bad or anything but he knew she was a bit...loose. It was almost funny in a way, working at such an upscale place yet being such a whore. He hoped Takuya didn't fall into her trap.

"And a bottle of sake please." Hyde looked over at Takuya for his approval. He didn't want to put him out or anything. He certainly didn't want him telling his father that their new consultant wasn't up to their standard. He was nervous about him being so cute and for it being his client's son. This was one area where he was way out of his water.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu May 21, 2009 5:19 am

"Oh, yes, that would be fine." He smiled pollitely and when the Sake was mentioned he looked at Hyde curiously. Didn't he have to go back to work after this? Maybe it was just his family that should never have Sake...

When the woman walked away, Takuya couldn't help but watch, "She kinda weirds me out... not to be rude of anything." Time to change the subject, "So... Okay I confess, I have no social skills... I don't even know where to start..." The brunette bowed his head, this was why he never talked out in public unless he had to...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu May 21, 2009 5:38 am

Hyde smiled softly and nodded. "I was the same way when I was your age. Then I met Kisara. That girl took the better part of a year socializing me to the world. Let's start of with something simple. What year of schooling are you in? Any classes you like? Are you thinking about a college to go to when school ends or are you getting a job right away? Just...general things about yourself. For every statement you tell me about you. I'll tell you one about me. Deal?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu May 21, 2009 5:49 am

"Alright. Deal." Though this was the conversation he seemed to have with every adult who was not family... "I'm a senior in school, top of my class with high honors since Kindergarten. I like my music and art classes most, I think... If I could go on to college it would most like be for art teaching of some kind. I'm not really sure what is coming for me after I graduate, my father hasn't let me in on his master plan... H's just been preparing it since my birth."

Until voicing it out loud he never truly notticed how sheltered he was, and all because of his father no less, "You haven't known my father for very long yet, but you'll come to find he's a very demanding man who wants things his way or else... He usually doesn't let me out much, this was a surprise even for me."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu May 21, 2009 6:31 am

Hyde listened to Takuya and took everything into context. He was keeping it in his mind for later use. "I could tell he was used to having things done his way. I don't mind. He is my work and I enjoy my job so I'm not complaining. I used to want to be a photographer. I loved photography as a kid. It was the best thing ever. But then reality set in and found that it was better if I went with something a bit more stable I guess you could say, though I still do some photography still. You should take advantage of this. I'll show you around town. I usually take my work home with me. If we go back to the office so I can check the folder your father sent. If it isn't anything that absolutely has to be done today I could be your tour guide. Socialize you a little maybe?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu May 21, 2009 6:43 am

Takuya sighed, "I'm... not really allowed to socialize. If you weren't someone working for my father I'm sure I wouldn't have been allowed to come... N-not that I don't enjoy this! You uh... caught my attention so to speak the other day." The waitress came back out with their food and sat it down before them, he thanked her softly then turned his attention back to Hyde.

"I would like to go out you with you sometime... but I'm not so sure tonight would be the best to test my luck. Maybe... Maybe the next time I run an errand for him? I want to get to know at last one person outside my family before I graduate..." The brunette picked at his food a bit before finally tasting it. It. Was. Amazing. "I think I know where I'll be coming more often... Will I see you here?... Often?" It was more excuses to come, he hoped Hyde could see and understand that.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu May 21, 2009 7:02 am

That was saddening. Hyde was looking forward to being around Takuya. But the thought of getting to know him better was on his mind and he was excited for that. "Every day almost. At least every day I work. I love this place. Once a month I go to the italian place on 18th. But that's always the third thursday of the month. It was a tradition that started with my mom. We always went out the third Saturday of the month. And even now with her gone I can't shake that habit. Keeps her alive a bit longer to me, you know? I'm not hard to find so if you ever want to talk or maybe hang out a bit...just come find me. I'd be happy to have your company." Hyde munched on his food. He was so happy to have gotten off on the right foot with his client and especially with Takuya. He was so sweet and adorable...and shy. He wondered idly what he would look like blushing. He would look so cute.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu May 21, 2009 7:12 am

Their lunch went along smoothly, he offered to leave the tip since Hyde had offered to pay. So he left the woman a good amount and walked behind Hyde until they got to the counter, their waitress came up to speak with him, "Hey~ Do you think I could possibly--"

"I'm with him." Years of redirecting everything to his father lead him to saying that. But with the look he recieved you would have thought he crushed her world. "So you stole my favorite customer and leave me hanging? you heartbreaker. How could you be so mean!" Though obviously she was being playful, Takuya was blushing madly and wanted to disappear right now...

"H-Hyde... A l-little help... please?" He was pouting adorably at his somewhat friend... He wanted out and fast.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu May 21, 2009 7:17 am

Hyde went up to pay while Takuya left the tip. The blonde was doing a good job of hiding until the waitress came back. He heard what Takuya said but figured it was simply a reaction sentence. One his father and trained him since he was young to say. Still, it made Hyde smile when he saw him blushing. He was so cute! With a soft chuckle he put his arm around Takuya and pulled him close.

"Don't let her bother you. She's just sad that she lost out on two people. Come on. We should get back." Taking Takuya's hand he led him out and started down the street. He smiled brightly and even laughed a little.

"That was fun. We should do it again sometime...you have to get back don't you?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu May 21, 2009 7:52 am

Hyde was playing along... He was playing along! His blush darkened ten fold as they walked outside. Even though the air was warm outside, it felt cool on his cheeks. Was he really blushing that much? Must have been... He sighed and followed Hyde along, not even noticing the other was still holding his hand either.

"It was... I'd love to try that again sometime." That really had been amusing after he got over the embaressment... He was even smiling right now. But still he never let go of his hand, even when they were back in his office... "I will have to go back soon, after the paperwork is examined... Oh and uhm... it's best if you don't mention taking me out today, I'd hate to get you in trouble..." With the paperwork checked he said his goodbyes and simply left.

Though after that Takuya started looking for Hyde there at the sushi bar, and it wasn't too long after that it was became a regular thing for them to hang out there and joke around. Now Takuya could even go without being too embarassed to talk sensible with him! Today though he was really excited, to celibrate his finals score for the first semester his father was allowing him to go out for the evening... And he knew just who he wanted to spend it with. So he burst happily into Hyde's office and went straight towards him and gave him a hug, "Dad gave me the evening out, please tell me you're free, please?" Takuya really wanted to spend the evening with him...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu May 21, 2009 4:41 pm

Hyde was putting the rest of his things in his briefcase. He was off the tomorrow thankfully. End of the day, off tomorrow...hmmm....maybe a movie? Or a good book. One of the two. His plans changed in a heart beat though. Takuya was there hugging him and it was so easy to tell that he really liked him just by the way he hugged the younger man. Hyde held him close but gently. It was so...soft and sweet. If Takuya knew what to look for he could tell there was feeling behind the hug. The blonde pulled away laughing a little and nodded.

"Just got off work. I take it you got all A's like I told you, you would? What would you like to do to celibrate then? Dinner? Movie? There's that new one out. The one about the catholic church and Tom Hanks. I think it was called Angels and Demons. Didn't look too bad. It's an American film though."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu May 21, 2009 4:51 pm

"I did." Takuya was beaming with happiness. Though he always got good grades, this class had him worried. But Hyde had helped him out tremensely and he couldn't thank him enough. "Movie, dinner, walking the streets, I don't have a preferance really. I just wanna spend to with you... Ano--"

He was blushing softly and stepped back, rubbing the back of his head nervously, "Angels and Demons is fine. I read the book a long while ago, it was good too." Sometimes his formalities would come back but they soon disappeared after a short while.

"Shall we? I don't have a cerfew tonight so I intend to abuse it for once."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu May 21, 2009 4:58 pm

Takuya blushed and Hyde couldn't stop himself from blushing with him. He smiled when he said he had no curfew though. That was the best setence Takuya could've told him. "I don't work tomorrow either. We could stay up all night in eachother's company if you wanted. Though most places close at about one, maybe two in the morning." They walked out of the building and started walking down the street. He looked down at his clothes.

"Do you mind if we stop by my place real quick so I can change?...I don't think you've ever seen me in anything but suits."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu May 21, 2009 5:12 pm

Takuya smiled at him as they walked out of the office, nodding and blushing again. He like the idea of staying up all night with Hyde, just talking about nonsense... He liked having a friend...

"Hm? Oh of course not! Suits usually arent all that comfortable anyways... Besides I've never been to your house, or anyones house for that matter. It'll be fun!" The brunette was excited to be spending his day with Hyde, it was very much obvious. When they got to Hyde's house he couldn't help but to gawk and walk around cuiously. He heard Hyde announce he was changing but he still continued to look around.

Without a thought he went down the same hall as Hyde, looking in all the rooms with their door opened. He figured the one that was closed was Hydes, so he walked on... Oh but how wrong he was... The last door on the right revealed Hyde standing in just his boxers, and unfortunately they were both staring at each other for what felt like forever. Finally Takuya blinked and put his hand on the doorway, "S-sorry..." Another quick look over him and he pushed away from the door and started back down the hall. Hyde was gorgeous... and very untouchable. Having a frind was bad enough in his fathers book, but something more? And with someone who conducted their business dealings no less... it would have been hell...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Thu May 21, 2009 5:44 pm

Hyde walked to his house and had to withhold a giggle from what Takuya was doing. He was so cute. "I'm changing." The man went down the hall and didn't think to close the door. He lived alone. Why would he need to? But then he looked up and saw Takuya. He was in his boxers....and Takuya was staring at him. After about a minute though he left. It was....awkard to say the least. Hyde quickly pulled on his favorite formfitting jeans. They were so comfortable that he wore them every chance he got. Added with his favorite Putamayo shirt, he looked good. The blonde came back out and stood in front of Takuya. Slowly he moved to sit in his lap and watched him to gauge his reaction.

"I have an honest question and I want an honest answer. What did you think about when you saw me a few minutes ago in just my boxers?" He was quite close to Takuya and this was probably overstepping a lot of rules. He was sure he could get fired for what he was tredding on right now. But Hyde found that surprisingly, he didn't care.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Thu May 21, 2009 6:15 pm

He had decided it was safe to just sit down and not explore the house anymore, not after walking in and seeing Hyde like that... He should be having a nosebleed right now by all means, if anime had served to teach him anything. Sighing, he allowed his eyes to slip shut, but they quickly opened when he felt something move into his lap, "H-Hyde?" The older man looked good in street clothes... about as good as he did in just boxers.

"What I thought...? Well I... You were... gorgeous... I had to stop myself from moving closer to you..." Takuya was sure he looked pretty stupid right now... For being so smart he certain fumbled his words a lot. That had a lot to do with the man sitting in his lap right now though... he was different from everyone, he was special... and he wanted to keep him that way.

Unconsciously his hands moved to his hips and his eyes were locked with Hydes. Was Hyde mad about what he said? Or that he had just saw him naked? He hoped not...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum