Alternate KnT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebellion in the Underground drug scene

4 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Rebellion in the Underground drug scene - Page 5 Empty Re: Rebellion in the Underground drug scene

Post  hide Sat May 30, 2009 10:11 am

"Hey babe~"" He was surprised but very happt to be pulled into such an amazing kiss. He couldn't help but to moan softly and deepen it, he had missed his lover...

"Mmm... So long as Hyde has no more rescue missions I should be back for a long while... God I've missed you so much." He kissed him again, but a bit softer this time. "So... Hyde has a new place, and has offered to let you move in... our room is soundproof~... Come move in with me?"

hide had been wanting Hizumi to move in with him for a while, now it seemed like his lover couldn't refuse such a tempting offer.
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Rebellion in the Underground drug scene - Page 5 Empty Re: Rebellion in the Underground drug scene

Post  Hizumi Sat May 30, 2009 3:57 pm

Hizumi moaned with hide as he deepened the kiss. He missed him so much. "Can I move in tonight? I'll call in tomorrow to get my stuff moved and if the apartment's missing anything I can bring it too. I wouldn't pass up something like this. It took forever to get used to you not being in my apartment all the time...I'm glad you're back. Come on. I'm assuming Hyde's waiting for you? What were you guys planning on doing today?" Hizumi let hide down but wrapped his arm securely around hide's waist. He wasn't letting him go.

"Did you get anything pierced or inked while you were gone? Or will I get the same hide that left when I undress you tonight?"
Hizumi
Hizumi

Back to top Go down

Post  hide Sun May 31, 2009 2:41 am

hide purred as he was pulled closer, "Hmm nope... but I haven't had you in so long... I'll be extra sensitive to your touch." He leaned up top nip his ear before pulling him along towards the center of the mall.

"We were shopping for Takuya... that poor kid had nothing after that bust... Hold on, I gotta call them." He pulled out his phone and dialed Hyde's number, letting it ring several times before telling him to meet him at the car, "Shall we? We're going for Sushi now."
hide
hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sun May 31, 2009 2:47 am

"I can't wait then. I'll be very happy tonight." They were waiting by the car for Takuya and Hyde when Hizumi pulled hide to him again and caught him in a kiss. He couldn't get enough....it was too addicting. He was like a junkie that had to quit cold turkey and then finally get a taste of his addiction again after so long. It was instant and it was impossible to hold back. A light clearing of a throat made him stop. He looked up and smiled brightly.

"Hello Hyde-kun. Thank you for bringing him back to me. And you must be Takuya. Nice to meet you, I'm Hizumi. I was told of yummy sushi and moving of my things. Is this true?" Hyde grinned at Hizumi and shook his head at the odd choice of words his friend used.

"Yes. Sushi for lunch and then moving your things over to my place. I hope your landlord will let you get out of your lease."

"Oh yeah. She won't mind. She loves hide too much to deny him something he really wants. Shall we go?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sun May 31, 2009 6:06 am

Takuya smiled at the pair, that was cute. hide and Hizumi really seemed to have missed each other... Hyde was still holding back on those things though, it made him a tad sad considering he could remember them being like that...

From there they went and got sushi, and soon were helping Hizumi move in. Once all the boxes were moved in though he grew tired. His muscles still suffered from lack of use though so it didn't take much... "Hyde... I'm tired... I'ma go to bed okay? I love you." He smiled and gave him a tender kiss before trudging off to bed and all but passing out under the warmth and security of the blankets.

Hyde was left with hide while Hizumi went and got some last minute items from his old place, [i]"Hey... You okay? Your facial features look like you're lost...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sun May 31, 2009 6:16 am

They got sushi and then helped Hizumi move in. Takuya had gotten tired and Hizumi went to get the last of his things. He kissed his lover and smiled softly as he went to bed. hide brought him out of his thoughts though and somehow he couldn't keep things buried.

"Takuya...he-...he went through hell. I mean absolute hell and I...I didn't do anything." He was starting to tear up and it was obvious at how watery his voice was that it was coming.

"They w-were going to kill him...sacrifice him like some kind of lamb! T-they were going to rip him away from this world because of some ascinine belief that they were to give him back! H-he was beaten and raped and degraded until he couldn't do anything and they were going to just kill him! I-If we....if we hadn't gotten there...I would've lost him hide....I would've lost him to those sick twisted people. They didn't want anyone near him because he was going to die. They've had it planned since he was born for god's sake! They were supposed to have killed him years ago. But because th-they 'loved' him they just couldn't! I failed him...I shouldn't have left...I should've gotten him out sooner...god if they had...if they had taken him...I-..." Hyde was breaking down in hide's arms. He was strong for Takuya and his lover would never know about this but he couldn't keep it bottled up. It would end up overflowing onto his boyfriend and that's something Hyde was ever going to chance.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sun May 31, 2009 10:14 am

hide certainly didn't expect that. Sure being upset about his lovers condition but nothing like this... but now that he thought back on it Takuya was tied up and in a room that looked like a lot of other ceremonies had be held at one point or another.

"Hyde... Hyde, shh... It okay... Consider it good that they did 'love' him, it gave him time to be saved by somebody who truly loves him. They're gone now Hyde, Takuya was the list in their line. No more kids will have to suffer that fate from his family. I know for a fact that Takuya doesn't hold you accountable for any of what's happened, and neither should you. You did what you had to to get him back..." The sudden flood of emotion had really caught him offguard, but he knew Hyde needed this, that he needed to vent so he could heal.

"Don't hide this from him though... he needs to know that you are just as scared as he is... He needs to know how you really feel, you don't have to be his knight in shining armor all the time." hide sat with him and did his best to calm him down, Hizumi came back sometime during that but understood not to interupt. However, Hizumi moving stuff and dropping it cause Takuya to wake up. He sat up slowly and got up even slower, walking out slowly to where Hyde and hide still were. Lucky for Hyde he didn't look as upst anymore, even so Takuya was still half asleep and only in his boxers, "Hyde-kun... bed time please...? I miss you, you're warm..." Takuya laid his head on Hyde's shoulder and tugged his hand softly, trying to coax him with him...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sun May 31, 2009 3:32 pm

Hyde shook his head. "No he needs someone strong...someone who can take it and still go on. I can't let him see me like this. It m-may set him off." Hyde sat quietly until his tears subsided. Thankfully they had by the time Takuya had wandered out to get him to come to bed. The blonde bid his friend goodnight and went with Takuya down the hall to his room. Climbing into bed, he pulled Takuya close to him and just held him.

"If you ever need to talk about anything....I'm here. I'll always be here. Okeh?"
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sun May 31, 2009 3:42 pm

hide shook his head at his friend as he walked away but said nothing. Maybe Hyde was right, maybe he wasn't, but he knew he personally would rather know what had happened was bothering the person rather than them being a strong figure and toughing it out. Sometimes hurting together was the best kind of healing there was... but that was just him. He was very open with Hizumi about everything, if somthing was wrong he knew about it...

Takuya though was content with just having his lover close to him, it was hard to fall asleep without him there and even harder to remain so. He wrapped his arms around him and nuzzled his neck, sighing happily as he held him, "I know... and I'll always be here for you too 'kay? I love you...you're the most amazing person I've ever met..." He gentlly pushed Hyde to his back and laid above him, happily resting himself between Hyde's legs.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sun May 31, 2009 4:11 pm

Hyde smiled softly at Takuya but cursed his body when his lover laid on top of him between his legs. His body was reacting to him and he was getting hard. Hyde hated that he couldn't control himself better. Takuya had been raped several times over the last year and here he was, horny and wanting to fuck him. How low could he possibly get?
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sun May 31, 2009 4:18 pm

Takuya laid there for a bit, enjoying the feel of Hyde's body under his, but then he felt something growing bellow him... it made him grin a little. "Somebody is happy..." He sat back and looked down at his lover, "We can try... if you'd like. I know I'm not the best looking right now but... they don't really hurt as bad now." He was kinda hoping they would... he missed him, the feel of him how he sounded, how he made him feel...

Tempting him might get a better answer.

He leaned back down and started kissing his neck softly. He was still a little shy, but he wanted this. He wanted to only be Hyde's again.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sun May 31, 2009 4:25 pm

Hyde groaned inwardly. "Takuya....are you sure? You look amazing as you are. I just...I don't want to hurt you or you to think I'm like them..." He rolled them so that Takuya's back was on them bed. He wanted to but was so afraid of what it would do to Takuya. He wasn't going to risk his lover...not for something like that.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Sun May 31, 2009 4:33 pm

"You're not them. Not even close... I want this, I want you! I love you more than anything Hyde... I would never put you in the same catgory..." Takuya was a bit scared that really Hyde didn't want to do this, that he was doing this to keep him happy. But he knew that wasn't it... They loved each other, that wasn't how things worked...

He rolled his hips up to let Hyde feel him, "You're the only one that does that to me, those... those other people didn't do this to me. They didn't make me feel loved... You do. Don't let them hold you back ever..."
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Sun May 31, 2009 4:38 pm

Hyde moaned when Takuya rolled his hips up into him. He was through being the tough one. "Are you sure?...well then...I let you choose. Would you like me to take you? Or ride you?" Hyde was slowly snaking down Takuya's body as he spoke, kissing every bruise again to make sure they knew to heal faster.
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:13 am

"I want you to take me... I want to be yours again." When Hyde moved back up his body he pulled him into a demanding kiss, moaning as he pulled him close. This was the beginning of their healing. He knew it was... but it was bound to still be a long road though. He'd enjoy this though, nothing would stop him. Eager hands were moving under Hyde's shirt and working it off of him,

"It's no fair that I'm only in boxers and you're fully dressed still... I have to fix this." He was smiling as he continued to work on gettign his clothing off. There were some nagging feelings trying to make themselves present, but he was ignoring them as best as he could. He wanted this, they wanted this, nothing would stop them.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:22 am

Hyde moaned loudly at Takuya's demanding kisses. "That really is unfair isnt' it?" Hyde helped Takuya remove his clothes and grabbed the lube to start. He was still kissing and adoring his body as he slipped off Takuya's boxers with his own.

"Beautiful...exquisite...amazing...and perfect." He was so thrilled to have him like this. It was something he'd dreamed about since that day a year ago.

"Takuya..."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:45 am

Takuya was happy to find them both naked very fast, this... this made up for the last year. All the rape and abuse... No. He heh wasn't going to think about it right now, he couldn't.

"Takuya..." He looked at his lover, he wanted his okay first... He knew that look. He just smiled and nodded, "I'm ready for you... I love you." That seemed to be all the 'okay' Hyde needed, he saw him coating his fingers and found himself moaning bellow him. A month had given him the time to heal properly and be able to enjoy such touches. This was all a dream compared to his last year of abuse...
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:47 am

It was an amazing thing to hear Takuya moan in such ways. Hyde was preparing him with as much pleasure as he could and making sure his lover was well stretched for what was coming. He moved up to kiss Takuya's neck and shoulder blades again as he handed Takuya teh bottle of lube.

"Please...I can't wait much longer..."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:23 am

Takuya was quick to coat Hyde, applying pressure to add to his desire. He wouldn't tease him too much though, he wanted him just as bad. Once Hyde was well coat though he laid back and put Hyde at his entrance, he pulled him into a need kiss and rolled his hips a little to show he was ready for him.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:35 am

Hyde loved the feeling of Takuya coating him. He was withering under his touch, wanting more. Then Takuya simply moved him to his entrance and rolled his hips as he kissed him to let him know it was okeh. The blonde pushed in as Takuya rolled his hips. It somehow made it effortless and easy. Like that was how their bodies were supposed to fit. He moaned as the heat surrounded him. Takuya was his again. They were together...completely.

"Oh god...I've missed this...missed you..."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:45 am

Takuya broke their kiss in favor of moaning when Hyde pushed into him, Hyde was bigger than he remembered. Of course he hadn't been with him in a year... "Oooh... I've missed you too--please, I need to feel you... Mmmph!" When he felt the first thrust his body shuddered, but the good memories with Hyde before the nightmare was what he focused on most. Slowly it was all coming back to him though; the way Hyde made him feel, what turned them both on, everything.

His legs moved to wrap around his lover's hips and pulled him in harder, gasping when he'd made him hit his prostrate, "Ah! Oh god-- Hyde~ M-more, please...! Oh~!" Takuya was enjoying this, all of it... and by the sounds of it so were hide and Hizumi in the next room over.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:52 am

Takuya started out slow but soon they were back to the fast pace hard thrusts from before. Takuya was definitely enjoying it and so was Hyde, but when his lover wrapped his leg around him and pulled him in. Oh god. He knew he'd hit Takuya's prostrate but he forgot how good it felt to be the one giving that pleasure. The tightening of his muscles the loud gasp from Takuya...the way it felt every thrust after that. That tight heat was amazing adn just feeling it constrict made Hyde want to pound into his boyfriend all night.

"Oh god Takuya..."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:52 pm

Takuya's entire body was trembling in pleasure, Hyde had him moaning loudly and begging for more. He moved to meet his thrust, bringing him closer to the edge each time. The sad part? He didn't want to stop, he wanted to be with Hyde like this all night. But he knew he couldn't hold back any longer, "H-Hyde! I can't ah--! h-hold back...! I-I'm Ooh~" His vision blurred and his entire body went rigid, his seed shooting between their sweaty bodies.

"Oh god... We... we have to do that again. A-and soon... Mm... I love you..." He kissed Hyde's sweaty forehead, letting his limbs fall to the bed as he tried to catch his breath.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyde Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:49 pm

Takuya started to meet his thrusts as they became uneven and sparatic. "Oh god...Takuya...mph!" He was trying to hold it in but knew it wouldn't do any good. When his lover met his climax his was only seconds after but god did it feel good. He wanted to go again. They couldn't though. They needed time to rest.

"We...we will. I love you...too." Hyde pulled out of Takuya and laid down next to him, pulling him into his arms and holding him close.

"That was amazing...."
Hyde
Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post  Takuya Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:42 pm

Takuya moaned when Hyde pulled out of him, but turned to cuddle him all the same. "Mmm... It was..." This was something he most definitely needed. Sure it scared him a bit at first, but now... now he felt better. The bruises were just bruises, not marks left behind by people who wanted him dead... but just marks that would be gone in another weeks time.

"I know... that you were worried... But I think that this helped, I feel better about myself and... us now..." He hated that he had doubts about Hyde... But he was just always so happy, it was almost unreal considering what had happened.
Takuya
Takuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum